All hotels in Yosemite National Park, California, United States of America
9010 Curry Village Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA, 95389, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"很棒的體驗"
我個人覺得住在山裡面的帳篷,這就是一個非常值得的體驗,不要去管什麼舒適性了
1 night trip Oct 30, 2014
LIANG-PIN
"Backdrop of Yosemite, What You See Is What You Get"
I dont really understand why this is rated so low in general ... If people looked at the photos before booking, this is exactly what it looks like: heated tent cabins in front of the most incredible Yosemite backdrop! Great atmosphere, comfortable for what it is, clear instructions, this was my favourite night of my trip! Before you go, remember to check road conditions, as many roads into Yosemite Valley are seasonal and therefore closed for Winter!!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Receipcion was totally in Chaos and unfriendly"
Would not recommend. No food purchase opportunity. No eating room. No kitchen....
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
chaos
"Location, location, location!!"
Location, location, location!! Curry Village is such a great place to stay in Yosemite! The view from camp is incredible! And it's so easy to take the free shuttle throughout the valley. We stayed in a heated tent, and the heater was definitely needed in October. The food options in Camp Curry aren't the best, but make sure to head over to Ahwahnee Hotel for a meal (we had a great lunch there). And when you drive down to see Mariposa Grove, have dinner at the Wawona Hotel. Other tips - bring a combination lock for the bear box, and an extension cord if you need to charge more than one item at a time. And have fun! We sure did!
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Angel
The kids there are a little loud. The staff were nice, the pizza was excellent.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Recommended to all adventurous people"
Perfect location in the Yosemite valley, great access to trails. My boyfriend and I stayed in a heated canvas tent, perfect for chilly nights! Will return in the future!
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Denise
It was a good location with not so good restrooms.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Curry Village tent cabin"
We only stayed one night but it was very nice
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Greg
"Having no fun with thousands of neighbors"
The tents are jam packed. I could stand between ours and the next and touch the walls. Ours was on a slant with 3 steep steps, the door hung open. We had to schlep our bags at least 100 yes over gravel and uneven rocks. The car had to be completely strpped of any food our scented items. It was a pain.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
joe
It is very laud concerning the number of tents....one tent is just a few meters away to the next tent...so hopefully you have non snoring People next to you. - you have to choose a tent not in the near of the restrooms otherwise it could be very laud all the night - the restrooms should be cleaned more than "two times a day"
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Base Camp befor Half Dome Hike"
Located near the trail head for the Mist Trail and John Muir Trail, Curry Village was the ideal place to spend the night before hiking up Half Dome. My canvas tent slept 4 people easily. It had an electric heater, one light hanging off the ceiling, and one outlet. However, the heater barely worked despite being turned up all the way. The shared facilities are functional, but bring a flash light to find your way from the tent to the bathroom. My biggest complaint would be the long wait for everything from check-in to the pizza parlor. I ended up driving to the Yosemite Lodge to grab a bite and a glass of wine.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Barbara G.
"Great experience"
Great stay among the wilderness of Yosemite. Will definitely come back.
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2014
mjr
We had a great time in Curry Village! We really like it there!
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"As advertised"
Curry village was exactly as advertised. Premium location and adequate accomodation. Good value for price. Only complaint is that good was a bit overpriced.
2 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2014
"Great place to stay at Yosemite"
We loved staying in Curry Village. The food options (cafeteria, pizza pavillion, market grill) were much better than I expected, and it was also very affordable. Also, the shared showers were better than I thought they would be. We stayed in a canvas tent in the village, which was ok. The space itself had all that we needed. A light, an outlet, and a heater (which I think you have to pay extra for). The cots were very uncomfortable, but honestly that is what I expected when we booked this place (keep in mind I do not go camping often, so I am sure they are much more comfortable than sleeping on the ground!). In the future, I would definitely stay in Curry Village, but I would reserve a standard cabin.
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2014
Kristi
"Disappointed and felt ripped off"
I wan't expecting a five star hotel at all, it is camping even though the tent is already put up and you get a bed. However, that said I was disappointed as the tent wasn't very clean and the toilet and shower blocks were dirty. Yes it was high season but even so for $$ a night I expect the facilities to be clean. I also felt ripped off by the price of food in Curry village. You are a captive audience with no options and they cetainly know how to milk it. A basic large marguerita pizza is just shy of $20 with each additional topping being another $2.75! $8 for a beer from the bar is also extortionate. The tents are also incredibly close together. It's a shame as Yosemite itself is awe inspiring and a fabulous place to visit, but the Camp Curry experience was a let down.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Vicki
"Yosemite TentCabin... Good but not great"
You really should go to Yosemite. Better would be to get a campsite and use a tent which is cheaper and better... But a campsite reservation is hard to get and perhaps you don't have camping gear. The reason why I rated Curry Village harshly is lack of attention to detail. They could do better in several ways: - supply luggage carts to guests - More showers - better shelves or hooks in bath/showers - clean windowsills in bath/shower so you can put your stuff there - Better picnic area - More staff or better organization to reduce wait times - i.e. welcome reception video - More/Better wash areas for folks to do dishes so that they can do thier own food - Should give out ear plugs to each tent-cabin - Website should list out dining options OK... So don't let me scare you away. Yosemite is great and should not be missed. The tent cabins are exactly what you would expect. They are close together and noise is a problem. I brought ear plugs and used them each night. You need to put all your toiletries and food in a bear proof box just outside your tent-cabin.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"GOOD"
We had good experience, enjoyed every thing.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
KR
"GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY"
We enjoyed our stay. Went smoothly. My only disappointment was checking in... Line was out the door and took a long time due to people asking questions about Yosemite..
2 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Teresa
"GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY"
It was nice.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Teresa
"close to all must-see sights"
The location of the camping space is great and it is close to everything.It is a great experience to have one night camping at Yosemite National Park.It is difficult to find a free parking space at night.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Hot water not coming some times"
The combined showers are not clean that much and when I went to bath after coming from my half dome hike, the hot waters is not coming. still I took with clod water only. The bed is very very bad. it's make lot's noise when you little move. But very close to half dome hikes. Over all it's very bad.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Sateesh
"totally cool"
very cool... it is like adult camping. the tents are pretty cool - we had 2 different tents - 1 had an outlet and 1 did not. you have to carry all your stuff to tent from parking lot so plan in advance. quiet time really means quiet time...bathrooms and showers usage is all about timing.... if you go when everyone goes it can be a cold and crowded
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
mikebaci
"Value for Money"
This hotel was value for money.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
There were not enough bathrooms for the amount of people
3 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Camping in wilderness"
Overall, the stay is just like it's advertised. We stayed in a canvas tent for a night in June. The tent was very dusty and dirty and was a short walk to the shower and bathroom buildings. Is in the valley of Yosemite and is near all of the sights there. There was a free shuttle nearby that we did not use, but is available for transportation in the park. The food was a cafeteria or pizza during the day. Be prepared to rough it if you stay here.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
WiFi needs to be looked at - it could take all evening to get on. The scenery makes up for the lack of WiFi!!!
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Excellent opportunity to see Yosemite Valley and the major attractions in Yosemite.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Liz
I wasn't expecting much out of a platform tent, but it was clean, had a safe, a lock for the door, small towels, a chair, and the beds and bedding were comfortable. The Bear box was big enough for food and toiletries, and the restrooms were cleaned and well lit. It is nice to stay in Yosemite. It is a long way to the nearest town. The club house had electric outlets to recharge phones & computers. There is a door code for the shower house.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Curry Village"
I love to camp so, having a cabin tent was delightful! The bed was ok. The bathroom/showers were cleaned regularly. The pool is very refreshing after a hike through the park. We had a gorgeous view of the backside of a Glacier Point, we saw numerous squirrel's, chipmunk and deer. I'd go again!
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Becky
Overall not a good place.
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
It's near great scenery and a freshwater creek. The staff were very nice and cool.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Pat
"great location"
Close proximity to other cabins makes very noisy environment. Even snoring was very loud from next door. Mattress and pillows very low quality. Otherwise cleanliness and comfort was OK.
5 night trip May 20, 2014
Beth
Beautiful location in the heart of Yosemite. Like camping only you have a heated cabin and beds. We parked our car upon arrival and didn't need it to have access to Yosemite Village and hiking trails. WiFi available but limited to early morning at Curry.
3 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2014
"Over crowded"
I stayed for 1 night. The tents are packed in too tight. I understand the pressure to maximize revenue given the demand for this location but it really degrades the experience. The over crowding also results in significant queues for food. The restaurant and shop shut at 8pm and on a Friday evening most people arrive late. Therefore, the queue for pizza was long even at 9pm. My neighbors decided to have a full blown domestic at around 10pm. The park staff warned them at least twice to cool it and quiet down. Eventually, it ended and the whole campsite got some rest. Not too much the staff could have done to prevent this but they seemed slow to react. I would expect staff to be monitoring for noise at the beginning of the quiet time but the argument was going on for awhile before the first warning.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Had a wonderful time!"
It was a great place to go for the weekend. Curry Village has everything you need and it's a very nice atmosphere. It was also nice to be able to get on the free shuttles and go all over the park.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
"Yosemite heated tent cabin"
It's what we expected. Note that you can't cook inside cabin. Big no-no, even though cabin has power outlet.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Bert
"nice and helpful stuff"
a little bit cold in the morning clean bed and room safe food locker convenient shower service
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Much more fun than a hotel"
Much more fun than a hotel. Heater is good enough. Bed and sheet are just soso, But we were there for hiking, and we paid only 50 dollers. That's good enough.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"My goodnes!"
Place was beautiful but I have to say not the most quitest place to stay. During the nighy hours peoples mouths are just blabbing all night. I even heard couple people around rhe area trying to shut them up. Then come morning there are kids crying and well we just couldn't sleep too well... :/
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
We stayed here 2 nights, the heater was stop working in the first night , but the second night was fine. The location is superb, very close to every trail. There are restaurant nearby and ice-skate. The transportation is convenient.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2013
Annie
"A step up from an actual tent."
The Curry Village heated tent was a great stay. It was located right in the Yosemite Valley with a great view of Half Dome and North Dome. If you don't mind the bed being a little hard, stay here. It was a lot of fun. The pizza nearby is great if you don't bring food too. My other recommendation - if you get a room with additional beds that aren't going to be used, take the mattresses off them and pile them up on the bed which you intend to sleep. Bonus comfort mode engaged!
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Joshua
"Very warm at night, comfortable too"
Heated tent. Slept 4 people even though I was staying alone. I kept heater set at 32C all night and of course it couldn't reach that temperature, which was good as it meant it didn't keep switching on and off (that would wake me up) and it also drowned out the noise from other people talking. I wasn't cold at all, but then again I was also using 4 blankets. They are not supposed to brush the tent cabin floor... I think this means they don't clean it at all so floor was covered in dust/soil etc. Seems a strange way to prevent Hanta virus if you ask me! Just meant I couldn't put anything on floor. The showers were actually very nice and hot. Washing and toilet facilities kept clean. Nice fireside cabin for everyone with games and puzzles provided. Coffee shop available in morning and pizza available for afternoon and evening. Bus ran every 15 mins to get to other places in Yosemite valley. It was fairly quiet over Christmas, but come the 27th many more people arrived. Yosemite must be pretty hectic in the summer! Winter was a great time to visit. Pretty much all the walks/hikes were open, except Half Dome.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Great vacation for the winter"
It was the perfect place to camp without pitching your own tent. It was nicely heated, but they turned down the heat the first night so we froze for a few hours and the next night it was turned too high, so it was dry and too warm.
2 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2013
"Great deal for prime location!"
Admittedly, I wasn't sure about sleeping in a canvas tent in subfreezing temperatures, but the heated tents were quite warm, and there were in extra blankets. The common area had an ever present fire going, and the lobby had Peets coffee in the morning and hot chocolate in the late afternoon. The downside is that tents are very close together with thin walls so you can hear every neighboring conversation. Our neighbor opened our bear box (each tent has a metal storage box for food and toiletries) so I bought a padlock at the store onsite. Staff friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Nov 24, 2013
To be a tent its what should you expect. It needs better towels and cleanness of the room.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Andres
"Great Location at a reasonable price"
Curry Village places you in Yosemite Valley. We did not travel there for the quality or amenities of the room, but for the spectacular valley. We were surprised to find that linens were included. The only downside was the heater was not functioning correctly, but they did offer us a non-heated cabin rate when we checked out.
2 night family trip Nov 9, 2013
Tserve
"Curry Village Tents"
Great place to stay for a couple of days extremely friendly & helpful staff!!!!
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Tina
"Enjoyed Curry Village"
I had a heated cabin at Curry Village--very clean and comfortable. The staff at reservations and at the community "clubhouse" building were very friendly and helpful. The location in Yosemite was spectacular. The staff kept a nice fire going in the fireplace of the clubhouse. Overall, my stay could not have gone better...I want to take my family back...
2 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Larry Pistell
Paid extra for heat that did not work well. Mgmt was not helpful and said they could not offer any compensation because it was booked through expedia.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013