All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2 Waterfront Pl, Morgantown, WV, 26501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Overall the experience was good. Breakfast is not included and it is very expensive to order room service. Also, parking garage is a little bit of a walk and costs $6/day which was not explained to us when we checked in.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice alternative to staying by he highway"
This was a great little stopover on a longer trip. The hotel is clearly suited for business meetings and has great facilities. The room was lovely, and the fitness room was great. There were a few quirks that detract from the otherwise nice stay. First, the pool is way over chlorinated--we could not even enter the pool area let alone swim. Second, parking was safe but strange--no obvious place to park for check in and very little direction about where to go. Finally, service at the restaurant was just plain poor even though the food was fantastic. You also get your fill of obscure 80s music throughout the hotel. Despite the oddities, we would return.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Best place in morgantown"
Full service hotel. The only place in Morgantown that has a full-service bar, restaurant and valet service.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
evan
"Great price, excellent hotel!"
Close to attractions, easy to access, beautiful room & view!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Car trouble"
I was dissapointed that I had to pay $2.12 for a cup of coffee in the mornings but I will also say they bent over backwards to help because of car problems when I checked out. They drove me to Pittsburg for a fee which was reasonable I felt when I had no other options. All rental cars were rented out and I had no way out of Morgantown when they did this. I am really appreciative of them doing this.
2 night trip Nov 19, 2014
One of the better hotels to stay at in Morgantown. Nice location close to downtown. Bathrooms could be cleaner and updated some. Plenty of space in the room, was not crowded for double beds.
2 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
Alison
"Game day stay"
Great stay but bar ran out of buffalo wings.
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
"Morgantown"
Very nice hotel, friendly service and easy access to morgantown.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
Conan
"Great Hotel with nice view of the river"
Although we only stayed one night the Waterfront Hotel is first rate in my book,loved everything
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Nice property stayed for a WVU visit. Steps from the WVU visitors center that the campus tour originates from, very convenient.
kevin
Wonderful hotel and stay! Would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a stay in the area.
"Second times a charm"
Ill never stay here again. There were stains on the carpet and curtains. Looked like blood. Desk person put us in a one bedroom when i asked for 2.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"WVU College Visit"
We only booked for one night not realizing we should of booked the second night. The hotel was sold out but we were told to check back in the morning. That evening we met 3 families that were actually cancelling their second night but when we asked at the desk we were told there were still no cancellations. We realize hotels over book but were told by staff when we checked in that those reservations were already settled with previous cancellations. VERY disappointed we had to pack up and move 25 mins away to another hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Timothy
This hotel was full of very friendly staff. The suite were very clean and full of great amenities. I would not stay at another hotel, this one was home!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"An overnight stay in Morgantown..........."
The seating areas in the lobby were comfortable and accommodated conversation. The valet parking gentlemen were courteous and helpful. Would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others visiting Morgantown.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Greta
"Ok hotel"
The hotel looks nice in the outside as well as the lobby. The room clean for the most part with the exception of the bathroom. It wasn't super dirty but it could have definitely used some additional sprucing up as the floor didn't appear to be clean. There were also no darkening drapes in the room so light shined in from the office building across from the hotel. All in all the hotel was ok but not worth the price paid.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
TM
"Good, not great."
The overall stay was good. Though, I love my breakfast room service and the coffee was not good and the tray arrived with no basic condiments such as salt and pepper. For the cost, it would seem they could manage the basics.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Meredith
"Had a great night but my herni to go to the ER"
It was great but do to medical reason had to check out early would love to go back
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
ken
"Nice view of river with changing foliage"
Hotel was nice but parking is ridiculously far from hotel lobby and rooms. Had to leave luggage unattended to park, which is not free, a good 5-7 minute wall back to lobby. Parking is extremely inconvenient for a weekend stay.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
blondie
"Nice Before, this time not so much."
We have stayed here twice before and enjoyed the stay both times. This time our room had dark stains on the carpet and light stains on the sheets, both beds. We were exhausted from a long stressful drive, so we chose the bed with less stains and didn't request a room change. I let them know when we left and they promised to look into it.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Good place but not for night football games"
The shuttle stops at 11 and for the night football game, getting back downtown on the PRT put you there after 11 which meant one of 2 things. 1) wait hours on a taxi or 2) walk about half a mile in the middle of the night along the road. Very inconvenient for that sense. Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn instead...walkable to the stadium and restaurants/bars all beside of it. The breakfast ($12) buffet is great and worth it. I hate when hotels don't have exhaust in the bathrooms though...there is minimal exhaust in these rooms, but still...nobody wants to share the stink of a bathroom without good exhaust. For such a nice hotel...I expect more. Also, no fridge or microwave which you can get at the Hilton Garden Inn so you don't have to waste leftovers. The rooms over there are just as nice, if not nicer, and have those amenities on top of that. If the rooms had a small fridge/microwave, exhaust in the bathrooms, and rides that ran later on night games, I would have given it a 5. The restaurant and bar in the hotel are very nice
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Excellent hotel. I enjoyed the room very much."
My overall experience was very nice. The restaurant facilities far exceeded my expectations. The service was great and the food was generous and moderately priced.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Helen
"Nice stop-over"
The riverfront walkway to stroll and have easy access to nearby eating places was nice after a long travel day.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Very comfortable and clean"
Stayed 1 night on business. Very comfortable and clean. Staff very helpful and courteous. Facility very nice.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Roger
"Perfect Stay"
Beautiful hotel and location. Large, comfy rooms. All hotel facilities were clean, up to date, and easy to use. Workout room, pool, and easy access to running trail. Will stay again!
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Multiples Mom
"Great Location - easy access to WVU"
Great hotel with view of river walkway - convenient garage and valet parking. Close to WVU, shopping, and restaurants. King room had plenty of space for 2 people and updated amenities. Very pleased with this hotel and would recommend to others staying in the area.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Sue
We loved our stay. The down side is if you want to pay and park yourself it's a hike from the parking garage. The room was clean and the hotel was nice. The heating and air conditioning in the room was strange as it couldn't be set to a temperature just hotter or colder.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
steph
"Beautiful river view"
Excellent accommodations with a corner room and great view of the river. Great quality for the price and very, very reasonable valet parking.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"College move in stay"
Comfortable hotel with good service.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Very accommodating"
My daughters and I had a very nice experience. We were supposed to do a weekend in Cincinnati but it did not work out. My oldest picked Morgantown and the hotel was wonderful. The $10 for valet was a wonderful deal. I have 3 kids to juggle and getting the youngest two to the room quickly was a nice relief.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Tara
"Underwhelming and poorly executed"
First, parking was overpriced and very inconvenient. To pay for parking in Morgantown is unusual and to pay to park so far away from the rooms and lobby is ridiculous. This hotel is average, and overpriced for its quality. Bathrooms have older look, and there is no fridge or other amenities in room. No wifi offered. You will get way more for your money at Hilton Garden, Euro Suites, Hotel Morgan, and Marriott Residence. I would stay here again only if it was substantially discounted. However the Regatta restaurant has a nice atmosphere and bar. I would dine at the Regatta again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Bruno
Great hotel....right down the street from the WVU campus---will stay there again!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"WVU Proximity"
One of the best places in Morgantown and not really much more expensive than a chain motel.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Hotel needs a lot of work. Not clean enough for $"
Over all I would rate this hotel as a 2 1/2 star for not being so clean. Yes, the lobby is nice but I have stayed in better hotels for this rate.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Ace
"Great staff and really nice room."
We were given a great room by the staff. We will be going back every time we pass through the area. The room was clean. The bed was very comfortable. The view of the river was nice. The water was nice and hot and the pressure way up on the 10th floor was great. As I said, we will be back again.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Craig
"Wonderfully Relaxing"
We booked this hotel to go to after a Class V white water rafting trip, and it was well-deserved. I knew we would need a good shower, which this hotel provided. We found the hot tub in connection with the pool to be fantastic and helped soothe my sore muscles. We were able to walk to dinner and tour Morgantown easily. The staff at the hotel was helpful and super friendly. The bedding was so comfortable, and we didn't hear anything from the neighboring rooms. The only thing I wish this hotel had was a plushy bathrobe. Other than that, it was fantastic!
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
Emma
"Waterfront is consistantly nice."
The Waterfront is always a very nice experience in Morgantown. They do everything well. We were there mid-week so it wasn't busy. Rooms clean and quiet. Breakfast is solid. Everyone is super friendly. Only drawback is it is the most expensive place in town and they never discount.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Nice hotel very scenic by river"
Friendly courteous staff. Excellent restaurant located in the hotel.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
bob
"Overnight trip"
The hotel was great but I was put in a room at first that was really smoking smelling. Customer service was exceptional as soon as I complained about the room they changed it and I was put in a room with a view of the river. We had awesome time there after that .
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Fourth of July must-have!"
I rented a king suite on the 6th floor on the corner of the building facing the river to see the fireworks from for fourth of July and they were launched right outside of our window! Talk about wow! Gorgeous view, friendly staff and clean rooms, it would have been a challenge to make our stay more enjoyable. I did my research on other hotels in Morgantown and the only thing that could have made our stay better would have been the jet tubs in the bathroom similar to Fairfield Inn's King Suite. Incomparable value though for what we paid for those three days! Thank you for a wonderful stay and truly memorable weekend!
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Courtney
"Excellent stay!!"
Everything was wonderful!! Nice staff, clean room, large swim towels, and tidy grounds. The only thing I wished for was more air conditioning in the room. I turned the air in the room all the way down and still wanted it a bit cooler. It wasn't uncomfortable, but I like it almost cold when I sleep. Otherwise, it was a great stay. I got an excellent deal on the hotel, but I would stay again even without the deal I got.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"WVU STAY 1DAY"
One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in for a longtime
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
jess
Everything was good but the access from the parking garage to the room elevators ire very inconvenient.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Uncomfortable"
The hallway to our room smelled like body odor and temperature in the hallways was very warm. The room was clean and didn't smell like the body odor outside our door. However, the bed was not as advertised with a pillowtop mattress. No pillowtop and very uncomfortable bed. The room temp was hard to control. Very warm and didn't ever seem to cool off.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Raschell
"This hotel will help you get your daily exercise"
This is a huge hotel. Because we were participating in planned activities at WVU, we did not eat at either restaurant in the hotel so I can't rate them. The room was quite adequate, bathroom also OK. Clean. My only problem was the parking lot was a real hike from the lobby -- and there is a daily charge for it. Valet parking is available, but, given the price of the room, we were trying to save some money. But my Fitbit did add up the steps and told me I'd reached a new plateau.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Lynn
"OK, but expected more"
Our experience and stay were fine, we had no problems or issues, but I had expected more room amenities/features than provided. For starters, there is one sink inside the bathroom and no fan option and the tub was dirty looking. With a family, getting ready was quite tricky and meant starting even earlier than normal. The deluxe room is really just a differing bed-type and refrigerator, but an idenitical floor plan to other rooms, so not really much benefit. The room was clean overal, but the was dingy looking, carpet had stains and the room just seemed well-used compared to the age of the hotel. The remainder of the hotel facilities appeared to be in better condition than the room, at least the room we stayed in. All in all, the room would not deter us from staying there again, but was not what we expected based on the reviews and age of the facility.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jarrett
"Nice people ,very clean hotel, very high class."
Would like to come back and stay alittle longer next time.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Loved the location. Perfert!!!"
We were a bit scared at first because we didn't know what hotel we would get...Didn't like the fact that you wouldn't show what hotel we were signing up for. As it turned out, it was perfect for us. The graduation we were attending was actually held in the hotel. The hotel was wonderful! My wife was extremely happy with me, so what more need I say.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Hugh
"A perfect fit."
My room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Staff was polite and attentive. Didn't get to try out the restaurant but did stop in the bar and it was very cozy. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to singles or families.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
R Howard
"Love the location"
This was our third visit to Waterfront Place - we enjoy being on the riverfront and within walking distance of cute places to eat and drink while watching the river and path traffic. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The staff only gets an "okay" this visit because I stood at the front desk unacknowledged while the receptionist was on the phone. A simple glance with a mouthed "be with you in a minute" would have been nice. Same thing upon check out. When I was finally waited on, the staff people were very friendly though. Our only other concern is that parking is an additional $6 per day - not a big deal, but I think it should be included in the nightly rates, especially since there doesn't seem to be any place to leave your car other than paying for the parking...
Other trip May 2, 2014