All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
2 Waterfront Pl, Morgantown, WV, 26501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Best in Morgantown"
Stayed here with my 16 year old daughter while she attended a soccer camp at WVU. Enjoyed the hotel and valet service. The entire staff was very pleasant. I would definitely stay here again if travels brought me to Morgantown. One small snafu...we ordered a salad with chicken and they forgot the chicken. I called down to inquire and they hadn't charged me for the chicken but did offer to send it up free of charge. They still forgot to send it up and we had to go down to get it but it didn't sour my stay at all...They were apologetic and gave us the chicken (which was my primary reason for getting the salad...protein for the athlete). Things can and will always happen, it's how the hotel responds that will determine if how it could possibly negatively affect my impression.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Barb
Friendly staff, would stay again
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Comfy bed. Friendly staff."
Overall a very nice stay. There was a wedding going on the evening we checked in (hotel was full) and the hotel staff was still very attentive at check in and check out. Parking was far from the entrance. If you have a lot of baggage drop it off at the front before parking. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Will definitely stay here again when visiting.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Tara
It was our first stay (my family and I 4) we liked this hotel very much
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice but expensive"
Nice but expensive dont know if I would stay again. Wasn't that nice
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"WV Grand Bash 2015"
This was the second year we stayed here for the event. They provided a shuttle to Mylan Park for the event and they had a lounge for us to finish the night off without having to go elsewhere. Will definitely be back again next year.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
tony
"Morgantown waterfront"
Half to walk a long way if self parking. Pool was cold and jacuzzi was colder than the pool. Would recommend staying here to anyone.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
J
The staff couldn't have been more helpful! The Regatta restaurant was very good.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"GNARLY SPOT"
IT WAS GNARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT ENGAGED THAT WEEKEND. PERFECT HOTEL!!!!
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Kenneth
"Would expect more for the price."
Fairly ordinary hotel room. No fridge or microwave. Bathroom all in one room so seemed old-fashioned in design. Carpet had stains on it. Pool was poorly maintained. Restaurant had outdated drink menu and very few items in stock.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Vinca
"What happened to parking?"
We enjoyed our stay! This was our 2nd visit and we were surprised to have a $6 a day fee for parking. We booked our stay a couple of months ahead and paid at that time. I dI'd not expect to pay more!
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Rose
"friendly staff."
The room was comfortable but not completely clean. The staff took care of it right away. The restaurant was ok.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Carmen
"MORGANTOWN BUSINESS TRIP"
On business - arrived late afternoon, early evening. Got a lite bite in the restaurant, checked out after good, but a bit over priced breakfast.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"NIce place."
It was just a one night stay to see my daughters sing in a WVU choir concert. The hotel was very nice and clean. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Cynthia
"Great place for our stay."
We were just at the hotel for one night, and everything was wonderful. The room was spacious, the bed comfortable, all the amenities were tops, and the staff were all very helpful. We'd stay there again without a doubt.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Dick
Overall the experience was good. Breakfast is not included and it is very expensive to order room service. Also, parking garage is a little bit of a walk and costs $6/day which was not explained to us when we checked in.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice alternative to staying by he highway"
This was a great little stopover on a longer trip. The hotel is clearly suited for business meetings and has great facilities. The room was lovely, and the fitness room was great. There were a few quirks that detract from the otherwise nice stay. First, the pool is way over chlorinated--we could not even enter the pool area let alone swim. Second, parking was safe but strange--no obvious place to park for check in and very little direction about where to go. Finally, service at the restaurant was just plain poor even though the food was fantastic. You also get your fill of obscure 80s music throughout the hotel. Despite the oddities, we would return.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Best place in morgantown"
Full service hotel. The only place in Morgantown that has a full-service bar, restaurant and valet service.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
evan
"Great price, excellent hotel!"
Close to attractions, easy to access, beautiful room & view!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Car trouble"
I was dissapointed that I had to pay $2.12 for a cup of coffee in the mornings but I will also say they bent over backwards to help because of car problems when I checked out. They drove me to Pittsburg for a fee which was reasonable I felt when I had no other options. All rental cars were rented out and I had no way out of Morgantown when they did this. I am really appreciative of them doing this.
2 night trip Nov 19, 2014
One of the better hotels to stay at in Morgantown. Nice location close to downtown. Bathrooms could be cleaner and updated some. Plenty of space in the room, was not crowded for double beds.
2 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
Alison
"Game day stay"
Great stay but bar ran out of buffalo wings.
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
"Morgantown"
Very nice hotel, friendly service and easy access to morgantown.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
Conan
"Great Hotel with nice view of the river"
Although we only stayed one night the Waterfront Hotel is first rate in my book,loved everything
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Nice property stayed for a WVU visit. Steps from the WVU visitors center that the campus tour originates from, very convenient.
kevin
Wonderful hotel and stay! Would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a stay in the area.
"Second times a charm"
Ill never stay here again. There were stains on the carpet and curtains. Looked like blood. Desk person put us in a one bedroom when i asked for 2.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"WVU College Visit"
We only booked for one night not realizing we should of booked the second night. The hotel was sold out but we were told to check back in the morning. That evening we met 3 families that were actually cancelling their second night but when we asked at the desk we were told there were still no cancellations. We realize hotels over book but were told by staff when we checked in that those reservations were already settled with previous cancellations. VERY disappointed we had to pack up and move 25 mins away to another hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Timothy
This hotel was full of very friendly staff. The suite were very clean and full of great amenities. I would not stay at another hotel, this one was home!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"An overnight stay in Morgantown..........."
The seating areas in the lobby were comfortable and accommodated conversation. The valet parking gentlemen were courteous and helpful. Would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others visiting Morgantown.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Greta
"Ok hotel"
The hotel looks nice in the outside as well as the lobby. The room clean for the most part with the exception of the bathroom. It wasn't super dirty but it could have definitely used some additional sprucing up as the floor didn't appear to be clean. There were also no darkening drapes in the room so light shined in from the office building across from the hotel. All in all the hotel was ok but not worth the price paid.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
TM
"Good, not great."
The overall stay was good. Though, I love my breakfast room service and the coffee was not good and the tray arrived with no basic condiments such as salt and pepper. For the cost, it would seem they could manage the basics.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Meredith
"Had a great night but my herni to go to the ER"
It was great but do to medical reason had to check out early would love to go back
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
ken
"Nice view of river with changing foliage"
Hotel was nice but parking is ridiculously far from hotel lobby and rooms. Had to leave luggage unattended to park, which is not free, a good 5-7 minute wall back to lobby. Parking is extremely inconvenient for a weekend stay.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
blondie
"Nice Before, this time not so much."
We have stayed here twice before and enjoyed the stay both times. This time our room had dark stains on the carpet and light stains on the sheets, both beds. We were exhausted from a long stressful drive, so we chose the bed with less stains and didn't request a room change. I let them know when we left and they promised to look into it.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Good place but not for night football games"
The shuttle stops at 11 and for the night football game, getting back downtown on the PRT put you there after 11 which meant one of 2 things. 1) wait hours on a taxi or 2) walk about half a mile in the middle of the night along the road. Very inconvenient for that sense. Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn instead...walkable to the stadium and restaurants/bars all beside of it. The breakfast ($12) buffet is great and worth it. I hate when hotels don't have exhaust in the bathrooms though...there is minimal exhaust in these rooms, but still...nobody wants to share the stink of a bathroom without good exhaust. For such a nice hotel...I expect more. Also, no fridge or microwave which you can get at the Hilton Garden Inn so you don't have to waste leftovers. The rooms over there are just as nice, if not nicer, and have those amenities on top of that. If the rooms had a small fridge/microwave, exhaust in the bathrooms, and rides that ran later on night games, I would have given it a 5. The restaurant and bar in the hotel are very nice
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Excellent hotel. I enjoyed the room very much."
My overall experience was very nice. The restaurant facilities far exceeded my expectations. The service was great and the food was generous and moderately priced.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Helen
"Nice stop-over"
The riverfront walkway to stroll and have easy access to nearby eating places was nice after a long travel day.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Very comfortable and clean"
Stayed 1 night on business. Very comfortable and clean. Staff very helpful and courteous. Facility very nice.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Roger
"Perfect Stay"
Beautiful hotel and location. Large, comfy rooms. All hotel facilities were clean, up to date, and easy to use. Workout room, pool, and easy access to running trail. Will stay again!
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Multiples Mom
"Great Location - easy access to WVU"
Great hotel with view of river walkway - convenient garage and valet parking. Close to WVU, shopping, and restaurants. King room had plenty of space for 2 people and updated amenities. Very pleased with this hotel and would recommend to others staying in the area.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Sue
We loved our stay. The down side is if you want to pay and park yourself it's a hike from the parking garage. The room was clean and the hotel was nice. The heating and air conditioning in the room was strange as it couldn't be set to a temperature just hotter or colder.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
steph
"Beautiful river view"
Excellent accommodations with a corner room and great view of the river. Great quality for the price and very, very reasonable valet parking.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"College move in stay"
Comfortable hotel with good service.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Very accommodating"
My daughters and I had a very nice experience. We were supposed to do a weekend in Cincinnati but it did not work out. My oldest picked Morgantown and the hotel was wonderful. The $10 for valet was a wonderful deal. I have 3 kids to juggle and getting the youngest two to the room quickly was a nice relief.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Tara
"Underwhelming and poorly executed"
First, parking was overpriced and very inconvenient. To pay for parking in Morgantown is unusual and to pay to park so far away from the rooms and lobby is ridiculous. This hotel is average, and overpriced for its quality. Bathrooms have older look, and there is no fridge or other amenities in room. No wifi offered. You will get way more for your money at Hilton Garden, Euro Suites, Hotel Morgan, and Marriott Residence. I would stay here again only if it was substantially discounted. However the Regatta restaurant has a nice atmosphere and bar. I would dine at the Regatta again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Bruno
Great hotel....right down the street from the WVU campus---will stay there again!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"WVU Proximity"
One of the best places in Morgantown and not really much more expensive than a chain motel.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Hotel needs a lot of work. Not clean enough for $"
Over all I would rate this hotel as a 2 1/2 star for not being so clean. Yes, the lobby is nice but I have stayed in better hotels for this rate.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Ace
"Great staff and really nice room."
We were given a great room by the staff. We will be going back every time we pass through the area. The room was clean. The bed was very comfortable. The view of the river was nice. The water was nice and hot and the pressure way up on the 10th floor was great. As I said, we will be back again.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014