All hotels in Norwalk, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here12500 Firestone Blvd, Norwalk, CA, 90650, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not exactly quiet"
Everything was fine except checking in. When I asked if they could get me a quiet room, I found my room was on the bottom floor facing the pool. Wouldn't it be important for the front desk clerk to say "we don't have any left"? The hotel was FAR from being full based on the nearly empty parking lot. And to not mention that a train runs past the hotel within a block with horns and clanging might be something worth mentioning. Other than that, the stay was ok.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"nice hotel"
We just slept there, were out all day. So it serves its purpose
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Irene
"none"
was bad
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Got what we paid for!"
Emplyees were very nice but in felt like the Hotel hadn't had an update since the 80's. The TV was as big as my laptop and bathtub wouldn't drain. 03/28 to 03/29
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Guesthouse Hotel Review"
The hotel is older but clean. I rated the room low because the carpet was old and dirty and had a smell and the furniture was old. They had no sheers in the window so if you open the curtains for light anybody could look inside. The bathroom was very clean. The room reminded me of an older Marriott. I do not like the look of the furniture in the lobby and the internet signal was very weak. The signal stopped working. The restaurant only has limited time and buffet. The mattresses were very good. Linens were quality.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Do NOT stay here"
We based our decision to stay at this hotel on the website and pictures we saw before booking. The hotel did NOT look like the pictures, at all. The place needs a HUGE cleaning and major remodeling. Our room had food on the floor, from the people who stayed there before us. There was not a bathtub in the room, only a shower that had mold and paint chipping everywhere. The place was just old and dirty. They boasted of a restaurant on site, but we found out it's not even open and the other places to eat within "walking distance" turned out to be more then 5 miles down the street. The location itself was not horrible, but that's about all I can say positive about the whole stay. Go somewhere else.
6 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"No Wifi"
The room was clean & comfortable. Business travellers, beware of the nonexistent wifi in the rooms.
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"cheep, and thats what u get."
If u like cheep scummu places this is for u.
1 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2015
"Nice accommodations for the price"
The hotel staff were very accommodating and most welcoming.
1 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2015
"One night"
Quite location
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"3 day stay"
not good, very noisy. area is not the best toilet self flushed all night
3 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
William D.
"Customer Service Skills Boot Camp"
Hotel was fine, however phone and toilet did not work. On their defense, I must add that I never said anything about it to front desk because I was too tired and cold to walk to front desk to find a solution. I did ask them for a receipt of my bill and the front desk person did me a favor by print it my confirmation from hotels.com, but later when I called in to have them email me a true receipt, Blanca at front desk refused to help me and transferred me to an imaginary manager that kept going into a voicemail. The actual hotel was clean, nice beds and television did work. Their customer service skills could be a little improved.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Gemma
"Guesthouse"
There are a lot of things were missing which are essential for the room, like microwave and fridg. There was an Internet signal but no access. To have a breakfast you need to pay for it.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Faisal
"Just for one night"
The stay was just an overnight stay.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Shawn
"romantic night."
me and my wife really enjoyed staying. room was decent bathroom very clean.we will come back to stay.the girl who took care of us when we registrer was very nice to us.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2015
leonel
"Guesthouse stay"
It was ok with the price
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Will not be returning, too many nuisances!"
PROS: Room was standard for the price. clean. the lady at the front desk was very nice checking me in. CONS: Train tracks is right next to the rooms, so it is a bit of a nuisance. Internet went down around 8pm, called multiple time and they said they would fix it. Finally around 11pm they said, they can't access the modem until morning... Needless to say, I couldn't send out emails that I needed to that evening. Cleaning lady just knocks and barges in at 8:15am, told her to come back after I check out. She then tries to come in again at 10am. Check out isn't until 12pm! So that was annoying.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Less than ideal. Only received one washcloth for several of the days we were here. The peephole lens had been removed from the door enabling anyone outside to see into our bedroom. No drain plug in the bathroom wash basin which forces anyone using it to wash their hands or face under running water only. I never saw anyone using the swimming pool during the entire time I was there. Selection of menu items from the cafe were minimal at best.
5 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
"Lousey Hotel"
When I arrived, I booked three rooms in a row. I was given the keys and proceeded to my room. To my surprise I was given three rooms that were being remodeled. It took over an hour to get three new rooms. The carpet was filthy, the bed was worn out and their was a bad oder. The guests above my room were loud and rude, did not sleep at all. I will never stay in this hotel again.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice hotel & rooms - well priced"
Nice room- clean and well kept Hotel grounds well kept also Towels too thin, need a couple of extra towels or change to thicker ones Will stay here again
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"bad hotel"
I stayed in room number 2206. My son left his computer battery there. but they said it was not there so I am very sad If I am going to LA I DO NOT WANT TO RECOMMEND YOUR HOTEL
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
SU
"Really simple hotel"
The hotel was really simple, but the price was good comparing to the other options available in LA. It was ok to sleep, but for sure it was not the best choise. Hotel is really far away from the main sightseeings in LA.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
J
"Convenient!"
Great stay, will probably return next week for another meeting. Meet all my needs!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Room okay but..."
The room was okay except the bed wasn't very comfortable...to soft in the center.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great for price"
Stayed there on a Saturday night and was pleasantly surprised. Friendly staff and clean rooms. Nothing more you could really ask for. Would definitely stay here again
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Jonathan
"not worth it!!!"
I booked this room because of the price, the amenities and location to my family. After reading the amenities, and seeing the pictures of the remodeled rooms; I thought it was a great deal for the price. The amenities included free Wi-Fi and a restaurant located in the lobby. There was a paper in our room that stated the restaurant was open until ten. Upon arriving, the room was clean and decent except for the 1990 tv with a bad picture. The Wi-Fi connection was horrible, needless to say there was no Wi-Fi. My husband went to the restaurant to order food and was told it was closed for a private event. I called front desk to speak to a manager and was told there was no manager available and was asked if she could help me. This would be Kim at the front desk. After explaining to her my issues, she really had no answer for me and basically told me "I don't know, I just work here." They did not have a manager available all weekend. We had 3 people staying in the room, upon arrival there were 2 washcloths in the room. After they cleaned the following day, they left us 1 washcloth. After we left I spoke to a operations manager and all he did was apologize. I expected a little more than that.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
eloff
"Potentially a great stop"
With all the construction around the hotel, it looks to soon be a great location off the freeways. It is a hidden gem. As a former resident of Norwalk, I had no idea this was here, but found it through Expedia. Nice staff starting at the desk all the way to the maid service. The parking lot was a little sketchy...rough crowd hanging out smoking and drinking, but no incident. Room was super clean and well kept despite the age of the building. No problem and would return if I come back to Norwalk again.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Norwalk HS '73
"Im not going to use this hotel again"
Im a work traveler, in need of internet at night, well, it didnt work, the connection was very slow, imposible to open a website. Rooms needs some TLC.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Enrique
"Very good for the price"
Hotel and rooms are good, better than in other hotels with that price tag. Rooms are big. Everything was fine, except one thing - there is no any place to eat close to hotel. Closest place with good ratings about 1km.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"nice place"
the receptionist was very nice the rooms was very clean and bed.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Marcus
"Ok hotel for the price"
The hotel was ok for the price. The shower was old and rusty.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"I checked in at about 1:30 AM in the morning ."
I do not recommend the guesthouse for anyone we checked in they charged us a $50 deposit which we didn't know about on Expedia then we got to the room in the carpet was dirty the towels smell the dirty and were folded in the in the bathroom the mattresses were horrible and there was no hot water to be found so then we went to the desk clerk we told him about our situation he said there's nothing he can do there's no maintenance then I asked him if we can go to a different unit he said yes , so we did and then carting all our luggage he gave us the wrong key did not work we got no sleep there gardeners started blowing outside our window before 7:00 am I will never go back. Horrible experience
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
horrible
"Ok Hotel for the price"
Don't expect too much from the Hotel. Good for a night stay.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Santhosh
We have stayed there many times because the rooms are clean, beds are very comfortable and the price is great. Easy acces from the freeway. Close to all attractions.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Melody
"It's a motel quality"
The room is dirty, carpet seems never be cleaned, some disgusting things in bathtub, I don't even want take a shower in the tube. It looks like a good hotel from outside, but is terrible inside, I'll never recommend to my friends.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Jing
"Decent"
Very cheap and super close to the freeway :]. Room is pretty outdated but the bathroom was really clean and updated and for me that is way more important.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice hotel in not so great location"
The hotel itself is beautiful, and the rooms are nicely renovated, but had I had more time to do more research I would have realized that the location is terrible/borderline scary. I'm not a fan of rooms that face outside, and the neighborhood is sketchy - barbed wire everywhere! A nice hotel but nothing can make up for the poor location. I just didn't feel safe, even though the hotel does have a security guard.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Love this hotel"
Always good here. I enjoy my stay every time
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
"Dirty hotel"
Dirty carpet, room had trash in the room and scared if the bed sheet was replaced. No towels . Hotel staffs are not friendly at all
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
tiger
"Excellent stay for one night"
Excellent stay. I like the big room and queen size bed.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
Luxia
"Cheaper is not better"
We decided on this hotel because of the low price and also it's appearance. When we arrived it looked almost abandoned. The lobby was well lit and decorated, with marble looking floors and grecian columns. When I walked into my room I could immediately see that the carpet was dirty. Like it hadn't been shampooed in a very long time. We opted to keep our socks on and tools the children not to play, roll or sit on the floor. I was ready to get over it until I pulled back the top cover and found stains, of what kind I don't know, maybe food. My family was tired from the drive and just wanted rest. So we got past that. The sheets were like paper and the mattress was extremely hard, laying on my sides led to extreme soreness. I was just too uncomfortable and we just kept quiet about it because the cost was so low, but this place is a Motel 6 with some dollar store makeup on. I will never come back.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
NeverAgain
"Terrible stay"
1. my room was wrongly allocated from a suite to standard room 2. in the middle night, my family was waken up by the security due to the mess management in the hotel
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
roy
"Keep looking"
We checked in and got a dirty room with broken walls and smelled terrible. I went to the front desk and they thankfully gave an other room that wasn't to much better but cleaner. The down side was there was no elevator which made it difficult because I just had knee surgery back in May.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
I read the previous reviews about the construction going on around the hotel surroundings, so I already knew that it was going to be hard to find the hotel. The bathroom was clean however, the room had a smell like it was cleaned with roach spray when I walked in , once I open the window it went away. This hotel staff was very friendly.
Sandra
"GuestHouse Hotel in Norwalk , CA"
The room was little smelly. I had to keep the windows open for a while so that the smell goes away. I was there for 2 nights and the internet was not available for most of the 2 days. Even after repeated request, the internet was not fixed.
Manas
"Worth it."
I enjoyed my stay. It was good for the price.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Average Hotel, pleasant staff"
We stayed for two nights. Rooms were clean, shower was hot, area not so great!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Angela
Better than expected, thought be bad..............
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Conservative Price. Full Service. Clean."
Excellent stay. Hotel needs better internet service. My internet needed to be reset every morning or night, and it took a couple of hours for maintenance to recover my internet.
3 night business trip Dec 20, 2014