All hotels in Norwalk, California, United States of America
12500 Firestone Blvd, Norwalk, CA, 90650, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"4 out of 5"
My stay was good, the staff was friendly. The WiFi did not reach our room. There is no continental breakfast. The room was clean. Pool was clean. The location was perfect close to the freeway.
4 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Oscar
"Yes Yes"
Goodtimes
1 night trip Aug 20, 2015
"Undesirable location & a INTERNATIONAL hotel"
The word "INTERNATIONAL"-is part of the name of this hotel and that says it all! Busloads of foreigners stay at this large hotel that is right next to freeway and railroad. Front desk was not very friendly and if you want to eat a buffet breakfast, it's $7-and not worth it. The king room was spacious but the carpet made crinkle sounds like there was no pad underneath! Hair in bathtub also. The only good thing about the room was the bed, which was very comfortable. This is a 1 * hotel, NOT a 3!
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Lindy
"Family Hotel"
This was a great hotel to stay at. Near my relatives home and shopping was close.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"photoshop pictures"
It supposed was a three stars hotel, pictures are awsome, but the reality is complety diferent, very unconfortable room, cooler almost on one of the beds, and the bathroom very bad conditions of cleanliness.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Fun"
Goodtimes
Response by Guesthouse Hotel Norwalk
Thank you leaving an excellent rating of your previous stay with us! We are happy to have met your expectations and we look forward torwards your next stay with us. Management
1 night trip Aug 19, 2015
"West Coast Trip"
It was just a quick layover before we caught our flight back to the east coast.Very happy with the room, and the price. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Stay at Motel 6 instead"
I could see it was a fancy motel back in the 80's. But today, the building is very dated and everything in the room is just old. Carpet has so many stains, paint is peeled off here and there, the room is dusty and dark. The room is not even as good as Motel 6. The only good thing was the swimming pool. It is nothing special, but since there are 2 swimming pools, it never get crowded.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
good hotel to spend the night
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
Rigoberto
Clean inside, but front desk service is poor
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Abir
its a Average Hotel with 90$ inclusive tax per night
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Everything was perfect. Except the TV didn't work. They offered me another room. But I had checked in late at night and was planning on checking out at 6am. I didn't want to go through all the hassle. So I read my book instead and slept well.
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2015
"Noise from the room above"
We didn't have a good night sleep. Our room was on a three-floor building. All we could hear all night were the footsteps from the room above us.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Very disappointed. The toilet doesnt flush, wont stay there no more
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
doua
"Nice hotel but out of the way"
Rooms were clean but a bit out of the way for restaurants. Bar closed on a Friday night at 9pm
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"TGH"
Lobby was nice but rest of hotel was run down.
5 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Timothy
Comfortable and quiet.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Elmer
We got in late in order to make an early morning meet. The hotel agents both @ check-in and check-out were really nice ladies. We were even detoured due to highway construction (our exit no longer existed) and the night clerk(Gabby) guided us to their location. The bed was way too firm, the lights in the kitchenette were out (we used the hall light) but the room appeared clean and neat.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
"i wouldnt stay here again"
Bathroom had really bad mold, I observed a house keeper use the same sheets when she was cleaning a room.. we told a maintenance worker the toilet didn't flush And he didn't fix it . The Ac didn't work as well.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
edith
"Guesthouse...not"
When we turned on the tv it started to smoke and we had to keep it open for about an hour we eventually got it replaced and when we to bed we saw a roach crawling on the wall.the laundry room was located on the third floor of a different building...long walk
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Very good place to stay!
Response by Guesthouse Hotel Norwalk
Thank you so much for taking the time to place an excellent review of your previous stay with us. We have also shared your comment ratings with our staff to ensure they are aware of the positives and negatives of our guest experience. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward towards your next visit with us. Management
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Pleasant stay. Perfect for our vacation.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Missing ugg boots!!! ;("
It was a family mini vacation. Everything was fine until we got home and discovered my daughters ugg boots were missing. We called the hotel and till this day we haven't heard back from them letting us know if they found them or not. Disappointing!!
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Marina
"Overnights weekday"
It was clean would have been good if there was a fridge
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"it's OK"
It was alright for the price.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Had a terrible experience with a last minute cancellation with days inn :( and found this hotel it was big enough for myself and children so we all were comfortable. The only thing we would have liked was for the microwave/frig to be included and not extra.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Not the most luxurious, but comfortable enough for a good night's sleep.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Nice and quiet close to the freeway
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Thelma
"Ok"
not a bad place to spend a night or two. The pool was great, neighborhood so so, but the beds we're not comfortable and were loud.
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Just 1 night, was pretty nice for the price. Beds were overly firm, pillows too soft. All personal tastes, so I won't take away from it.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Nicolas
"2* hotel"
Room carpet was dirty and liquid stained. Room had a black widow that we had to kill, not happy with that. Room was pretty old. Not expected room that old. Nice plasma and bathroom had all the requirements blow dryer, enough towels shampoo lotion, coffee, etc. happy with that.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Smelly"
When we opened the door to the first room we were given we were hit by the smell of dirty diapers and unmade bed. I called the front desk, they asked me to return and they have me a different room. When I arrived at the 2nd room, the door was open which lead me to believe that they hadn't finished cleaning this room either. However, the cleaning woman came a few minutes later and said she was finished. The room appeared clean however the roomost was very musty smelling. Also the furniture wad rundown, mattress uncomfortable and poor quality towels. Furthermore, the t.v. reception was bad, all the channels were grainy. I considered canceling, but the front desk told me a refund would have to be from Hotels.Com, which I figured would be an additional hastle so we ended up staying.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Octavie
"It was a joke!"
Not bad!! First and last It shows at hotels.com that it was $276 per night and was on sale $97 per night It was a huge mistake to go there..i thought it was a nice deal since we got a great discount..it was just a nice joke!! Not very clean...stay away
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Gerry
"Needing Improvement"
The carpets needed cleaning and the shower did not work . . . when I called and booked the two rooms, I told them that one of the rooms would have 4 people, yet only 3 towels were stocked. When I checked in I asked if they had room service and was told no (which is O.K.). I did not learn until the next morning when we were checking out that there was a restaurant right there on property. That would have been nice to know when we checked in... I think an elevator at the lobby to access the rooms close to it would make more sense than parking down at Building 4 to access an elevator to get to rooms in Building 1. Then both of the electronic key cards stopped working for one of the rooms after we had placed our belongings in the room. I realize these things can happen anywhere. I went to the office and they fixed that problem right away which was very much appreciated. Over all, it was not a good experience and I would not recommend it. However, your staff was very nice and pleasant when speaking with me at check in and check out as well as resolving the electronic key card issue. . . . .
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"Like what"
Really bad
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"HORRIBLE"
The hotel was not close to anything. It was filthy my baby crawled on the floor and her legs and knees were black with dirt. Under the bed had garbage and high thick dust and dirt piles. Then to top it off the keys wouldnt work to our room. And the cherry on top after noticing the filth we couldnt even shower because there was no cold water it was scalding hot. I had to call the manager 3 days in a row to finally get my money back. Will never use this hotel again.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Alyssa
Guesthouse hotel was a last minute book it waspick purely on price I'm glad we picked it because we will stay there again
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Alejandro
"overnight stay"
Arrived late at night. Staff very pleasant. Bed a bit noisy.......but once asleep, slept like a baby. Nice and quiet.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Bucko
"Oh H-E-double hockey sticks no"
Requested double bed, smoking room. Upon arrival I am given a non-smoking room with a King bed. It's 2am. Once I finally realize and inquire about a smoking room, I'm told there are none. Then I tell them this is what I originally requested and needed, one materialized. Ridiculous. The beds are HORRENDOUS. STAINED SHEETS (just nasty) and uncomfortable. I will NEVER stay here again...rather sleep in my car for a few hours at a local wal-mart
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
Iboro
"Bad Place to stay"
This place is a rundown hotel that need to be demolished. Room front door greeted with rat traps. Quality of the room was awful, room maintenance service was none. Curtains were broken couldn't close them. Carpet was dirty, hair in sinks. Plastic on beds were ripped, old towels . . Need I say more. They call this place a venue for weddings. Unless you're a redneck who doesn't mind sleeping with rats, don't bother.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"reasonable place"
Staff was great. We had wanted a king size bed and none were available in the type if room we booked, so we were upgraded to a suite. The fridge was not plugged in so we did not get to use it and the bed was harder than i like, but good place to stay if you are wanting an affordable stay outside of l.a.
Response by Guesthouse Hotel Norwalk
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your comments about your accommodations. Management
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Awful experience"
Everything was old. Smelled of mildew.
Response by Guesthouse Hotel Norwalk
Our goal is to make sure all our guest have a pleasant stay with us. For this reason our staff inspects the rooms prior to releasing them for sell. It appears that this did not happen suring your recent stay with us. We have brought your concerns to the staff and addressed them to the ownership. Thank you again for your sharing your concerns. Management
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Okay"
It was okay
Response by Guesthouse Hotel Norwalk
Thank you for leaving your comments of your stay with us. We have shard them with our staff. We look forward towards your next visit with us. Management
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Cesar
"Helpful facility"
The manager of this location was pleasant and helpful. My reservation was accidentally booked for the wrong day and the manager helped correct the problem at no additional charge. Thank you all who helped.
Response by Guesthouse Hotel Norwalk
Thank you for leaving your comments of your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that your stay was a pleasant one and the staff was aable to assist you in your request. We have also shared your comments with our staff. We look forward towards your next visit with us. Management
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
"It was a bad experience, will never stay at this p"
It was worst ever my stay in three start hotel, room was having bad smell, bad side lamps not working, one of the bed was broken, carpet was clean,A/C was not working
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Never again...."
Checked, I pre booked to an upgraded room with a king bed. I tried to tell them I booked a king. They said I get what is left when I show up. I said no. I was confirmed back a king in the upgraded room to a suite. He said no I booked a regular room. I said no did not. I paid more for my room. He insisted I did not. I then showed him my booking. Then he said well it shows here through Expedia that you booked a regular room. I said I booked through hotels.com not Expedia. All of the sudden he had my room! Bed was hard as a rock. Ended up sleeping on the sofa... No outlets left by desk for computer without unplugging the lights or TV. Nothing by the kitchen table. Had to stretch f on the kitchen my moving table.
3 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Darlene
"Not exactly quiet"
Everything was fine except checking in. When I asked if they could get me a quiet room, I found my room was on the bottom floor facing the pool. Wouldn't it be important for the front desk clerk to say "we don't have any left"? The hotel was FAR from being full based on the nearly empty parking lot. And to not mention that a train runs past the hotel within a block with horns and clanging might be something worth mentioning. Other than that, the stay was ok.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"nice hotel"
We just slept there, were out all day. So it serves its purpose
Response by Guesthouse Hotel Norwalk
Thank you for leaving your comments of your stay with us. We have shared them with our staff. We look forward towards your next visit with us. Management
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Irene
"Stayed here before."
I've stayed here before and would stay here again. This stay was a little more noisy than in my previous stays. I was on the first floor and there was a party of some sort at the hotel facilities and it was a bit more noisy than I had previously experienced. Other than that, it is a good place to stay.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Business
"Do not stay"
First room was non-smoking but smelled like smoke, second room, beds were very uncomfortable and shower was moldy and filthy, our upgrade was only a little cleaner. Do not waste your money.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015