All hotels in Los Olivos, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2860 Grand Ave., Los Olivos, CA, 93441, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8

"Lugar especial, precisa melhora atendimento!!"
A cidade é ótima: pequena, charmosa e com clima muito agradável. O hotel é muito bem conservado e os quartos espaçosos e limpos, o café da manha é a la carte mas ótimo. Somente tivemos um problema, meu quarto estava reservado com cama extra para meu filho e quando chegamos não havia mais camas extras para aquela setor do hotel, no final a situação foi resolvida, mas a disposição da atendente do hotel em resolver o problema foi nula!!
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
rafael
BR
"Perfect"
Could stay there forever...it was perfect! . . . . . . . . .
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
DE
"Topp!"
Bäst på resan! Fantastiska rum, underbar säng och skön kudde. Hela miljön är fantastisk. Bra pool-område, lugnt rent och lyxigt! Kommer tillbringa fler nätter här nästa gång!
2 night trip Oct 2, 2013
Romance trip Jul 28, 2012
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
1 night trip May 28, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Fess Parker's Wine Country Inn and Spa

"In the heart of Santa Ynez Wine Country"
05/19/15 Suzanne K Tustin, California
We took advantage of a relatively reasonable priced weeknight package that included 2 nights accommodations, breakfast for both days, dinner at their restaurant and a $50 gift card at Los Olivos cafe. Also included were wine tastings at the Fess Parker winery and sister wineries. I love that this hotel is small, yet high quality. Our room was definitely one of the best rooms I have stayed at: coziest bed, a fireplace, widescreen TV-super nice. The downside would be that the town was pretty dead on a Mon/Tues which was nice in some ways, but everything closes pretty early. You don't get the highest quality staff in a town this isolated, but everyone was really nice and tried hard, and there is no hot tub that I could find-althought there is a pool. If you are going to wine country this is the place to stay.
"Romance Promised And Romance Delivered"
05/07/15 Michael O Huntington Beach, California
You half expect a country inn to be charming, romantic, quite and sophisticated, but how many actually are? This is the one! The town of Los Olivos is quaint, small and a wine lover's paradise. Drop in a cute as a button country inn and paradise is entered. We stayed in a suite that was large, quite, beautifully appointed. A rain shower, deep Jacuzzi tub, and furniture which was comfortable and roomy, made this stay comfortable and special. Also please try the restaurant on the property it is Greek themed and fine dining. For that special anniversary, special person, or a romantic long weekend this is the romance you deserve!
"Best place in the valley"
03/23/15 Bill P San Francisco, California
We recently stayed here for a little getaway and loved everything about it. We stayed in the Parker suite and were very impressed. Simply stated it is quality throughout. Outstanding bathroom, one of the best I've seen in any hotel. Big jacuzzi tub and great shower, two sinks and large screen tv in the bathroom! Two Fireplaces in the room, great bed. Great wine and cheese reception. Beautifully pool with fireplace. Short walk to several outstanding restaurants.
"Most Expensive place I've stayed and worth it!"
03/10/15 Michelle F Conyers, Georgia
Oh my gosh! We stayed in the Daniel Boone Suite (Room #1) and loved every minute of it. Talk about spacious? 2 rooms with 1 and 1/2 baths plus a fireplace and in the full bath there is a jacuzzi style tub. We were celebrating our 30th Anniversary and splurged on this room. There was a welcome box with chips, strawberry lemonade, pistachios and cupcakes from a local vendor. There is water in the mini-fridge at all times so you can just grab a bottle or two and go off to tour wineries. Guests of the Inn get complimentary wine tasting at the Fess Parker Winery as well as 10% off bottles of wine. I'm a "2 buck Chuck" type of girl most days, but I can appreciate good wine and Fess Parker Winery puts out some good wine. The town of Los Olivos is not a "happenin' " type of town. There are many tasting rooms in town so you can "stagger" from one tasting room to another, but at 5 or 6pm just about everything shuts down. The bed in our suite was probably the most comfortable of any hotel I've ever stayed in. The bed was supportive enough, but at the same time I felt like I could sink down in it. There was a feather pillow and a (to me) more comfortable synthetic pillow. I've never stayed in a hotel where I had a pillow comparable to the one I had in my bed at home until now. The restaurant (Petros) was ok. You do get breakfast each morning and we only used our coupons for the first morning. My husbands omelet was hot, but my simple 2 eggs, scrambled with bacon was luke warm at best. The bar was very lively on Saturday night and after that was very quiet. We did request chocolate covered strawberries on our last night and the restaurant was very accommodating and delivered within the 45 minutes that we were told and the strawberries were very good. We did not eat dinner at the restaurant. It is primarily of Greek flavor, but we were just too worn out from touring to partake. There is a pool across the street from the main part of the hotel as well as where some of the spa treatments appear to take place. We did not use the pool this visit, but if it had been a little warmer, we might have. All in all - I would say that this is more of a couples type place as it is more upscale and the town itself is pretty quiet. If you can afford one of the suites, go for it you won't be disappointed.
"Great, Memorable Experience"
03/07/15 Jim W Carmel, California
We had a 4 - 5 star experience at this superb, comfortable Inn. We expected a lot and received more. The staff is superb in every respect; friendly, professional, knowledgeable, etc. Our room (#21) was very well appointed and replete with all the items any traveler would ever need. We had a fun experience over a "night cap" in Petros Restaurant enjoying good wine and a warm, friendly group of new friends. Can't wait to return!
"Wonderful visit"
03/07/15 speedy6712 Aurora, Colorado
The Fess Parker Winery, Inn & Spa was a fabulous stop for 3-nights. Our room was great and the complimentary breakfasts suited me to a tee. Los Olivos is a great place to actually stay in so that you can take advantage of its restaurants, shops and quietude. We walked to the Lavender farm, which was about a mile or so down the road.....if you're basicall healthy, do it. Lavender not in bloom until summer months. Visited a number of tasting rooms and drive on Foxen Canyon Road for other wineries. Loved the fact that you walked to dinner nightly instead of driving.
"Lovely place"
02/27/15 Gornie Washington, DC
This inn is located right on the two-block long main business street of Los Olivos, but from the outside it's so unprepossessing that it fits right in. I've been to the Los Olivos Café, which is right across the street, many times, and never even noticed it. But once you go inside, you're in a world of luxury. The rooms are huge, really the size of suites. Each has a fireplace, and comfortable seating. The place was remodeled in 2012, so everything is clean and looks new. Service is outstanding. At night they bring you some peanut brittle that was Mr. Parker's favorite. The room rate includes a full, made-to-order breakfast, in the inn's restaurant, Petros. The inn has only 19 rooms, and is very low-key. There are actually two sections, one across the street from each other. The second section contains the pool and spa. The pool is large and tranquil, and is next to the spa. We were there in February, and although the air was cool, the pool temperature was high enough that it was pleasant to swim. It's nice to be right in Los Olivos, so you can visit the tasting rooms, or have dinner at the Los Olivos Café, and not have to worry about driving. Several vineyards are associated with the Inn, and guests get free wine tastings and also discounts on purchases. We ended up buying several very nice wines at the Fess Parker Vineyard. I highly recommend this Inn as a lovely getaway.
"Loved this place!"
02/26/15 Chris C
My wife and I rolled into this place as a first time visitor to the Saint Ynez region. The anticipation of something very special was met right from the start. Very quaint town and the facility was beautiful. Very clean, Very comfortable, and Very relaxing. We stayed in the Garden Spa suite and I would suggest it to anyone. The staff treated us well and were not over-bearing which is what my wife and I like when it comes to relaxation. The restaurant (Petros) was a great way to start our day with the inclusive breakfast. We will be back and plan to bring others with us.
"Sexy and fun, all rolled into one"
02/04/15 Davidbaeza Santa Barbara, California
My Wife and I decided we need a little away. We had been by the Fess Parker in for a drink but never actually stayed in there. We discovered that Fess Parker is not your typical wine country inn. The decor is beautiful and service is amazing. Our room overlooked the pool. The showers are big and the spa tub was a delight. We had a fireplace in our room which made it that much romantic. Downstairs is a beautiful bar complete with delicious local wines. A few steps from the front door is a wine tasting meca. No matter which way we walked we found great wine and some really nice restaurants and shops. We'll definitely be back.
"You must visit here"
01/21/15 SB_Wendy Santa Barbara, California
I am not sure what I expected when we checked into this beautiful boutique hotel in the heart of Santa Ynez Valley Wine Country, but all assumptions were shattered. In a good way. The 2012 renovation has turned this hotel into a gem. Small, well designed, and very comfortable. With great service. All the things I want in a good hotel, from quality bedding to top-notch toiletries, are present. The rooms are large and well designed as well. Very relaxing stay. Cannot recommend highly enough.