All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America
4048 Sonoma Hwy, Napa, CA, 94559, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"great couple weekend"
My wife and I enjoyed our stay, great restaurants and property. Lot's of construction currently going on....will be better when completed. Will stay again.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Donald
"A wonderful weekend getaway stay in Napa"
Wonderful stay. Great cottage. Plush bed. Outdoor and indoor showers. Amazing pool area. Great restaurants on property.
Response by The Carneros Inn
Dear Milind, Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review. I am thrilled to learn you had a great stay and enjoyed many of the amenities that the resort has to offer. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed the restaurants on property. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back. Sincerely, Philip Kendall, VP of Resort Operations
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
Milind
"Piper"
This gorgeous in has it all! From the location, views, staff, food, amenities.
Response by The Carneros Inn
Dear Janie, I am thrilled to hear you had such a memorable experience. Thank you for your feedback regarding the overall aspects of the resort. We know you have many options when traveling to Napa Valley, and we thank you for your continued loyalty. Sincerely, Philip Kendall, VP of Resort Operations
4 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Janie
"Disaster."
I packed my suitcase the morning we were leaving, specifically placing my new sweater on top. I then did a thorough room check. We left the room for about an hour, returned, put our suitcases in the car, and left for San Francisco. We checked into the hotel in San Francisco, at which point I decided I wanted to carry my sweater----except that it had disappeared. My follow up phone calls were extremely perfunctory because management couldn't be bothered. I was simply told that housekeeping had not turned it in; "to bad so sad." Well of course housekeeping didn't turn it in; many of the staff have master keys, as we personally witnessed. Do yourself a favor, for this kind of money stay at Meadowood in St. Helena (where we've stayed various times) , which is way nicer in all respects anyway.
Response by The Carneros Inn
We want to again give our sincerest apologies for the sweater that was lost during your stay. We will continue to conduct an internal search for it in hopes that it will turn up. We hope we will be able to come to a resolution that you find satisfactory in the meantime. Sincerely, Philip Kendall
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
"Little Houses on the Napa Prairie!"
We had a lovely time - the resort has all the amenities and none of the hustle and bustle of a city property. Gorgeous pools, amazing cottages, delicious restaurants, fully equipped gym and competent staff. Plus plenty of wine!
3 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Sally
"The Truman Show meets Napa!!"
College reunion trip with a bunch of friends to wine taste and spa. It was fabulously relaxing, high end and so well appointed.
3 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Sally
"Loved it"
Simply put. I loved it. I especially loved the outdoor shower.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Sean
"Wonderful Carneros Hotel"
The Carneros Inn is a wonderful property made up of individual cottages. Our cottage, and I believe all of them have nice front porches as well as private furnished patios. The furnishings are wonderful and very comfortable. Little extras that make it such a nice stay are heated floors, an indoor-outdoor shower, a minibar with complimentary waters and sodas, and heaters on the back patio. The hotel is wonderful!
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Jill
I love Carneros! We stayed in the Harvest Cottage Inn and loved everything about it. This is by far my favorite Napa Valley hotel! Thank you for a wonderful weekend!
2 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"Great getaway place staff, amenities, food"
The food and staff were all top notch. You cannot go wrong with this choice
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Heaven on earth"
Exquisite property; landscape, views and accomodations! Each unit/cottage has a private deck with lounge chairs, patio table with chairs and umbrella and outdoor shower! The rooms are sleek and modern with a fireplace and huge marble bathroom and tremendous shower. Food was yummy! The vibe is very relaxed and chill. Perfect place
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"TOP OF THE LINE"
Probably one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in
Response by The Carneros Inn
Dear Wayne, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back very soon. Sincerely, Philip Kendall, VP of Resort Operations
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Wayne
The perfect getaway. Very relaxing with great food and surroundings. And the views from the pool are tremendous.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
10 out of 10 would go here again. Everything here was prestine.
Other trip May 8, 2015
sean
"Breathtaking views."
Beautiful patio and the best was the outside shower with a picturesque window overlooking the vinyard. Breathtaking.
3 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great getaway"
Great place to go and relax
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"The most AMAZING experience"
We had the greatest time at Carneros. The food was unbelievable, the Staff went out of their way to provide the highest levels of service, (felt like we were staying with family!) and our cottage and grounds were prestine. Cannot say enough great things the best place to stay in Napa! Def going back!!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
jen
"This Inn is close to every place we went."
Excellent. The best in area. Near all the best Viñedos, The Lobster Rissoto, ufff, Super.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Romantic getaway"
Great place to stay for a romantic getaway.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Michaela
"Incredible place to stay in Napa!"
Upon arrival, we were greeted by an extremely friendly staff member, and given two generous glasses of a wonderful Pinot Noir that was made at a local vineyard down the road. To our happy surprise, we were upgraded from a regular room to a cottage, with two conjoined rooms and a patio, that was like our own little apartment! Each had a beautiful gas fireplace, heated floors, big screen TVs, and other great amenities. Our only regret is that we didn't get to stay here longer and take more advantage of the resort facilities!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Jennifet
"Every Detail"
INCREDIBLE property for a couples getaway. They have thought of every detail from the heated bathroom floors to the indoor/outdoor showers in the room! Be sure to take the free bikes for a soin to the local wineries. Really fun.
2 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
Justin
"Beautiful, peaceful place to stay"
We loved our few days at this hotel. There are fruit trees everywhere and the grounds are gorgeous. After dinner the first night, we laid on our lounge chairs on the back deck and watched the stars. It was beautiful.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"quick napa stop on a sunday before busy work trip"
the property is spectacular - the front desk, concierge, housekeeping service was great - the service at the pool by the pool attendants was great but it took way too long to get food on a busy sunday afternoon mid summer after lunchtime they source their food from one of their venues very far from this pool and it was min 30-45 min for food at a 5 star resort this normal is unacceptable will stay there again and give the food service at pool another shot! on the other hand boon fly cafe which they own as well went there for dinner exceptional !
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Jen
"Wife loved it!"
As soon as she stepped into our cottage, my wife could not stop raving about how wonderful the room was. She really loved the design and decor, especially the patio and outdoor shower. Definitely a nice place for a getaway. Also, what's great is that the hotel has several restaurants and it's own market. It felt like we were in our own little town.
2 night trip Apr 22, 2014
Danny N.
"Nice, but a bit disappointing for the price"
The stand alone cottages are lovely. Clean and well appointed. My only complaint is that the mattresses could be more comfortable. Biggest disappointment was the family pool area.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Great getaway weekend"
Great service and the outdoor shower is fantastic.
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"Wonderful Hotel"
This hotel is exactly the place for a romantic getaway. My husband and I had never been to Napa, but we will be going again and we will stay at The Carneros Inn. Perfect location, beautiful setting and scenery. The modern gym had state of the art, new equipment and a large pool for lap swimmimg, which I love as I like to exercise on vacation. The Cottages are clean modern, Beautiful and the bed very comfortable. We couldnt get a late check out, but because we had spa treatments the day before the spa let us use its facilities to shower so we could hang at the pool for a few extra hours before departing for our flight. I literally have no complants about this hotel, just loved it!!! We didnt have time to grab lunch one day before heading out to our wine tour so the Market store on the property put together some delicious sandwiches we ate on our way!
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"If you want to relax - come to Carneros Inn"
It is a very relaxing place. The rooms are great and the pool is super. Friendly staff. We stayed over Monday and Tuesday which unfortunately meant the only restaurant open on site was the Boon fly Cafe. We must admit we don't understand why not have the farm is not open every day as it is a much more cosy place. If we are in Napa again we will for sure come back.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
"great one night getaway"
cool cottage-style rooms, incredibly nice staff, and complete surrounding "town" with everything you need for a fun and relaxing few days.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2013

"Romantic getaway in Wine country"
Romantic getaway with my husband without kids & the Caneros surpassed all my expectations. It was absolute heaven & unique
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Lovely hotel within easy reach of Napa"
Great stay! Well placed for Napa, Sonoma and Russian River. The pool has a lovely view and the staff are on hand with water, towels and sun cream. The market and the cafe serve great good (didn't try the restaurant) and the cottages are gorgeous. Pricey, but if you have a special occasion to celebrate.........
Response by The Carneros Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to learn you enjoyed so many aspects of the property. I hope you will have an opportunity to try FARM and Boon Fly Cafe on your next visit. Make sure to get the donuts. We look forward to welcoming you back here very soon. Sincerely, Philip Kendall
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Annie

"Voltarei com certeza!"
Adorei estar em uma casa mas com toda comodidade de um resort de luxo! Lindo!
4 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Fabiana
BR
"C'est un très bel endroit... A l'extérieur."
Besoin d'une réfection générale des anciens bungalows. Très beaux jardins, allées soignées, l'extérieur en général très beau et bien entretenu. Mais pas les chambres, parquet sale, collant, restes de précédents hôtes, etc. Service minimum, froid et hautain, impersonnel sauf quelques personnes adorables (Jeanette au déjeuner, par ex.). Le pire est la piscine, sale, fientes d'oiseaux et autres dans l'eau. Il nous a été dit qu'un nettoyage était prévu ,,, la semaine suivante! Fitness vieux et matériel cassé...
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2013
Trip with friends Feb 17, 2013
Heidi

TripAdvisor reviews for The Carneros Inn

"Amazing private cottages in wine country"
02/08/16 TheChar Long Beach, California
The grounds are phenomenal. The cottages are away from the street so you won't hear any cars or street traffic. The bar and restaurant look great. I came here for a wedding in late October 2015. The ceremony was beautiful and intimate. The room where the reception was held was spectacular. The pool outside the reception area was enticing. I would definitely come back!
"Girl's get away"
02/02/16 melissaf33 Nashville, Tennessee
I've been going to The Carneros Inn and Spa for 12 years. Like a fine wine, it just gets better with age. It's absolutely my favorite escape and indulgence! I can't wait for the new construction to be completed as I'm sure it will only add another level of charm to the inn.
"Weekend Getaway"
02/02/16 alvarito2016 San Francisco, California
Overall, it was very good - the staff is top notch; the check in was a breeze and exceeded my expectations. Everyone was super cool. A few observations: 1. We selected a Harvest Cottage with King Bed and the room is starting to show its age. nothing bad but it is a bit worn and could use a fresh update 2. I didnt notice that construction was taking place, it wasnt loud at all but noticeable. i just wished they had placed us in a cottage futher away from it so that we didnt hear it all. 3. Concierge - I called to request some toothpaste and it never arrived. I called housekeeping and they brought it over after a few minutes. maybe i called the wrong place but the concierge didn't say so. 4. The black bathroom phone had a white stain on the handle - Peck 3 - I don't use the telephone when in the bathroom so I didnt touch it. :-)
"Carneros Inn"
01/23/16 Chuck M Kentfield,
We stayed for one night to celebrate our anniversary. Carneros is much closer to SF than our usual destinations in St. Helena and Yountville. The staff went out of their way to make our stay so incredible. My wife and I had been wine tasting before we arrived. It was a cold damp day. When we arrived we were given a glass of white wine and warmed up by the inviting fireplace just off the lobby. We like the white wine so much we inquired about it and the staff gave us the rest of the bottle to take to our room. The bottle was 3/4 full. When we got to the room we received a complimentary bottle of champagne to celebrate our anniversary. That night we ate on property at Farm and were given the best table and complimentary glasses of Champagne again to celebrate our anniversary. Dinner at Farm was first rate. Overall amazing visit, we will be back
"Wine tasting get away"
01/20/16 Bob W San Diego, California
Nice hotel. Great location. Good service. Really bad shower. Won't be going back because I need a shower that goes higher than my mid chest... This problem was in each bathroom with in our suite so appears to be a system problem.
"Perfection!"
01/20/16 Jessica R
If I imagined my version of hotel perfection - design style, ambience, details, comfort, convenience, amenities - I would dream up Carneros Inn. The rooms - individual bungalows with porches and giant backyards set amidst fruit orchards and vineyards. Beds that are heavenly, fireplaces, heated floors, indoor/outdoor showers, soaking tubs, dog-friendly! The property is absolutely beautiful - trust me, pictures don't do it justice. Plus, it's Audi-sponsored, so that's fun :) The gym is amazing and all the little nooks and crannies of the property to sit and relax, have a glass of wine, read a book, watch the sunset - it's just perfect. If you want an upscale but very laid back place to unwind, Carneros Inn is it. It's pricey, but you get what you pay for.
"Amazing and Beautiful location"
01/19/16 kevinlindsayp Charlotte
We were very sad to leave...what an amazing experience. While the facilities and restaurants are all five star...what sets this place apart is the six star service and relaxing and luxurious atmosphere. We can't wait to go back and I would highly recommend the Carneros Inn. The only drawback is that the vineyards we toured were about 30 minutes north so it was a bit of a hike to get there.
"Relaxing romantic escape"
01/18/16 TwoTexasTravellers Houston, TX
We stayed at the Carneros Inn during a 3 day vacation with friends. This place is very special and unique.. Each room is an individual bungalow with hardwood floors, a private patio and fireplace in each room. It's very romantic, peaceful and relaxing. My only complaint about the room was the heater was incredibly loud when it would turn on which made it hard to sleep without earplugs. The service was top notch and the amenities were wonderful- exercise and yoga classes, heated pool, outdoor fireplaces, bar, restaurants and a market. The staff was amazingly helpful when scheduling our wine tasting itinerary The views are beautiful. Order the donuts at the Boon Fly Cafe-yum!. While Carneros Inn is well worth the splurge, we were wine tasting during the day so I don't feel like I was able to truly get my money's worth by taking advantage of the amenities. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back.
"Fabulous casual chic spa and more"
01/17/16 awaywegoboston massachusetts
What a beautiful and restful spa tucked into napa The chic cottages r simply lovely and cozy But equipped with top of the line toiletries Gourmet chocolates and a real working fireplace and heated backyard recliner The restaurants are fabulous And the facilities and grounds are gorgeous I highly recommend a visit to the carneros inn
"Just So-So Hotel"
01/17/16 Ladydallas2014 Dallas, Texas
We have been to the Napa Valley many times and based on pictures and reviews on Trip Advisor we decided to try The Caneros Inn. We were very disappointed! The check in process was not only slow and impersonal but the staff did not seem to be very knowledgeable. We arrived early and were told the rooms would not be ready until 4:00 (their normal check in time) and were basically left on our own to check back with them. We booked through AmEx and typically if available, we can checkin early. Very understandable if no rooms are available - it was just the way the personnel handled this situation. Not the caliber of service to go along with the rates! The room was very small and no room for our suitcases except on the floor! I can say that the beds were comfortable and the bathrooms had heated floors! There are so many wonderful hotels in which to stay in the Napa Valley. Based on our experience at The Carneros Inn I would suggest staying elsewhere.