All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America

Great pool
    Great amenities
    Delicious food
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
"great couple weekend"
My wife and I enjoyed our stay, great restaurants and property. Lot's of construction currently going on....will be better when completed. Will stay again.
Response by The Carneros Inn
Dear Donald, I am thrilled to learn you had such a wonderful experience and enjoyed the onsite restaurants. We are constantly striving to keep the resort current and fresh and we know the renovations will accomplish this. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back. Sincerely, Philip Kendall, VP of Resort Operations
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Donald
"A wonderful weekend getaway stay in Napa"
Wonderful stay. Great cottage. Plush bed. Outdoor and indoor showers. Amazing pool area. Great restaurants on property.
Response by The Carneros Inn
Dear Milind, Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review. I am thrilled to learn you had a great stay and enjoyed many of the amenities that the resort has to offer. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed the restaurants on property. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back. Sincerely, Philip Kendall, VP of Resort Operations
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
Milind
"Piper"
This gorgeous in has it all! From the location, views, staff, food, amenities.
Response by The Carneros Inn
Dear Janie, I am thrilled to hear you had such a memorable experience. Thank you for your feedback regarding the overall aspects of the resort. We know you have many options when traveling to Napa Valley, and we thank you for your continued loyalty. Sincerely, Philip Kendall, VP of Resort Operations
4 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Janie
"Disaster."
I packed my suitcase the morning we were leaving, specifically placing my new sweater on top. I then did a thorough room check. We left the room for about an hour, returned, put our suitcases in the car, and left for San Francisco. We checked into the hotel in San Francisco, at which point I decided I wanted to carry my sweater----except that it had disappeared. My follow up phone calls were extremely perfunctory because management couldn't be bothered. I was simply told that housekeeping had not turned it in; "to bad so sad." Well of course housekeeping didn't turn it in; many of the staff have master keys, as we personally witnessed. Do yourself a favor, for this kind of money stay at Meadowood in St. Helena (where we've stayed various times) , which is way nicer in all respects anyway.
Response by The Carneros Inn
We want to again give our sincerest apologies for the sweater that was lost during your stay. We will continue to conduct an internal search for it in hopes that it will turn up. We hope we will be able to come to a resolution that you find satisfactory in the meantime. Sincerely, Philip Kendall
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
"Little Houses on the Napa Prairie!"
We had a lovely time - the resort has all the amenities and none of the hustle and bustle of a city property. Gorgeous pools, amazing cottages, delicious restaurants, fully equipped gym and competent staff. Plus plenty of wine!
3 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Sally
"The Truman Show meets Napa!!"
College reunion trip with a bunch of friends to wine taste and spa. It was fabulously relaxing, high end and so well appointed.
3 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Sally
"Loved it"
Simply put. I loved it. I especially loved the outdoor shower.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Sean
"Wonderful Carneros Hotel"
The Carneros Inn is a wonderful property made up of individual cottages. Our cottage, and I believe all of them have nice front porches as well as private furnished patios. The furnishings are wonderful and very comfortable. Little extras that make it such a nice stay are heated floors, an indoor-outdoor shower, a minibar with complimentary waters and sodas, and heaters on the back patio. The hotel is wonderful!
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Jill
I love Carneros! We stayed in the Harvest Cottage Inn and loved everything about it. This is by far my favorite Napa Valley hotel! Thank you for a wonderful weekend!
2 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"Great getaway place staff, amenities, food"
The food and staff were all top notch. You cannot go wrong with this choice
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Heaven on earth"
Exquisite property; landscape, views and accomodations! Each unit/cottage has a private deck with lounge chairs, patio table with chairs and umbrella and outdoor shower! The rooms are sleek and modern with a fireplace and huge marble bathroom and tremendous shower. Food was yummy! The vibe is very relaxed and chill. Perfect place
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"TOP OF THE LINE"
Probably one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in
Response by The Carneros Inn
Dear Wayne, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back very soon. Sincerely, Philip Kendall, VP of Resort Operations
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Wayne
The perfect getaway. Very relaxing with great food and surroundings. And the views from the pool are tremendous.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
10 out of 10 would go here again. Everything here was prestine.
Other trip May 8, 2015
sean
"Breathtaking views."
Beautiful patio and the best was the outside shower with a picturesque window overlooking the vinyard. Breathtaking.
3 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great getaway"
Great place to go and relax
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"The most AMAZING experience"
We had the greatest time at Carneros. The food was unbelievable, the Staff went out of their way to provide the highest levels of service, (felt like we were staying with family!) and our cottage and grounds were prestine. Cannot say enough great things the best place to stay in Napa! Def going back!!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
jen
"This Inn is close to every place we went."
Excellent. The best in area. Near all the best Viñedos, The Lobster Rissoto, ufff, Super.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Romantic getaway"
Great place to stay for a romantic getaway.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Michaela
"Incredible place to stay in Napa!"
Upon arrival, we were greeted by an extremely friendly staff member, and given two generous glasses of a wonderful Pinot Noir that was made at a local vineyard down the road. To our happy surprise, we were upgraded from a regular room to a cottage, with two conjoined rooms and a patio, that was like our own little apartment! Each had a beautiful gas fireplace, heated floors, big screen TVs, and other great amenities. Our only regret is that we didn't get to stay here longer and take more advantage of the resort facilities!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Jennifet
"Every Detail"
INCREDIBLE property for a couples getaway. They have thought of every detail from the heated bathroom floors to the indoor/outdoor showers in the room! Be sure to take the free bikes for a soin to the local wineries. Really fun.
2 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
Justin
"Beautiful, peaceful place to stay"
We loved our few days at this hotel. There are fruit trees everywhere and the grounds are gorgeous. After dinner the first night, we laid on our lounge chairs on the back deck and watched the stars. It was beautiful.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"quick napa stop on a sunday before busy work trip"
the property is spectacular - the front desk, concierge, housekeeping service was great - the service at the pool by the pool attendants was great but it took way too long to get food on a busy sunday afternoon mid summer after lunchtime they source their food from one of their venues very far from this pool and it was min 30-45 min for food at a 5 star resort this normal is unacceptable will stay there again and give the food service at pool another shot! on the other hand boon fly cafe which they own as well went there for dinner exceptional !
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Jen
"Wife loved it!"
As soon as she stepped into our cottage, my wife could not stop raving about how wonderful the room was. She really loved the design and decor, especially the patio and outdoor shower. Definitely a nice place for a getaway. Also, what's great is that the hotel has several restaurants and it's own market. It felt like we were in our own little town.
2 night trip Apr 22, 2014
Danny N.
"Nice, but a bit disappointing for the price"
The stand alone cottages are lovely. Clean and well appointed. My only complaint is that the mattresses could be more comfortable. Biggest disappointment was the family pool area.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Great getaway weekend"
Great service and the outdoor shower is fantastic.
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"Wonderful Hotel"
This hotel is exactly the place for a romantic getaway. My husband and I had never been to Napa, but we will be going again and we will stay at The Carneros Inn. Perfect location, beautiful setting and scenery. The modern gym had state of the art, new equipment and a large pool for lap swimmimg, which I love as I like to exercise on vacation. The Cottages are clean modern, Beautiful and the bed very comfortable. We couldnt get a late check out, but because we had spa treatments the day before the spa let us use its facilities to shower so we could hang at the pool for a few extra hours before departing for our flight. I literally have no complants about this hotel, just loved it!!! We didnt have time to grab lunch one day before heading out to our wine tour so the Market store on the property put together some delicious sandwiches we ate on our way!
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"If you want to relax - come to Carneros Inn"
It is a very relaxing place. The rooms are great and the pool is super. Friendly staff. We stayed over Monday and Tuesday which unfortunately meant the only restaurant open on site was the Boon fly Cafe. We must admit we don't understand why not have the farm is not open every day as it is a much more cosy place. If we are in Napa again we will for sure come back.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
"great one night getaway"
cool cottage-style rooms, incredibly nice staff, and complete surrounding "town" with everything you need for a fun and relaxing few days.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Romantic getaway in Wine country"
Romantic getaway with my husband without kids & the Caneros surpassed all my expectations. It was absolute heaven & unique
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Lovely hotel within easy reach of Napa"
Great stay! Well placed for Napa, Sonoma and Russian River. The pool has a lovely view and the staff are on hand with water, towels and sun cream. The market and the cafe serve great good (didn't try the restaurant) and the cottages are gorgeous. Pricey, but if you have a special occasion to celebrate.........
Response by The Carneros Inn
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to learn you enjoyed so many aspects of the property. I hope you will have an opportunity to try FARM and Boon Fly Cafe on your next visit. Make sure to get the donuts. We look forward to welcoming you back here very soon. Sincerely, Philip Kendall
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Annie

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Voltarei com certeza!"
Adorei estar em uma casa mas com toda comodidade de um resort de luxo! Lindo!
4 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Fabiana
BR
"C'est un très bel endroit... A l'extérieur."
Besoin d'une réfection générale des anciens bungalows. Très beaux jardins, allées soignées, l'extérieur en général très beau et bien entretenu. Mais pas les chambres, parquet sale, collant, restes de précédents hôtes, etc. Service minimum, froid et hautain, impersonnel sauf quelques personnes adorables (Jeanette au déjeuner, par ex.). Le pire est la piscine, sale, fientes d'oiseaux et autres dans l'eau. Il nous a été dit qu'un nettoyage était prévu ,,, la semaine suivante! Fitness vieux et matériel cassé...
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
1 night romance trip May 22, 2014
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for The Carneros Inn

"Comfort in Wine Country"
04/27/16 W5970DYrobertc Dallas, Texas
Zena and I had a terrific time. Everything was meet. The customized tour, all arranged by the hotel, was wonderful, both informative and relaxing. We enjoyed our massages in the Spa and the views from the Hilltop. We would highly recommend.
"Epic Time"
04/26/16 lc22125 San Francisco, California
Celebrated my 50th birthday there and had a fantastic stay and party for 50+ people. Perfect spot, great food, great service and the property was beautiful! Everyone had a great time. Loved hanging out at Hilltop
"Private and Perfect!!!"
04/25/16 iloveresorts Oakland, California
We stayed in a cottage and once we sat on the bed we didn't want to leave. The best mattress and linens! Big tub, outdoor shower, bottled cola's in the fridge, Adirondack chairs by the pool overlooking vineyards and so much more. This property was carefully and consciously planned out for everyone's needs and wants. Everything was divine. WE can't stop talking about it to each other or friends. Even though we live an hour away it felt like another world. The Carneros Inn is quite a gem.
"Nice, but not sure I would go out of my way to return."
04/25/16 cgbuying Westlake Village, California
We stayed here over Christmas and it was nice. The room as very pretty, although even though we booked with our Amex platinum the only room they could find was an ADA room. Normally this is fine, but the shower was very awkward to use because it was inside the giant bath tub, and it was the hand held type, so as a result we used the outside shower in 40 degree weather. Would be romantic, but not when it is freezing. The staff was fine, because the property is spread out we really didn't interact with anyone too much. The ladies in the coffee shop were very sweet. My one recommendation to anyone staying here is book your dining reservations ahead of time. The one main restaurant on property was The Farm and it was booked out every night we were there so we could only eat in the bar. And the famous breakfast place has a giant wait, and the SPA is very small and books up super fast, and the Hilltop restaurant is only open certain times. So my recommendation to the Staff would be to inform your guests when they check in and encourage them to make reservations and spa appointments either ahead of time or as soon as they check in. And if you want breakfast at the Boon Fly get there early or you will have a long wait outside in the cold. ( the have heaters on the porch but they are way up high and only work if you are tall :-) ) It was yummy, worth the wait, just be prepared.
"Amazing!!!!!!"
04/23/16 stephanieasea New Orleans, Louisiana
My husband and I stayed at the Carneros Inn for four nights and it was one of the best vacations we have had!!!! The staff was wonderful, the grounds were beautiful and the overall charm of the hotel was great! We enjoyed the pool and hot tub daily! The bikes were also a great for taking a riding tour to some of the nearby wineries! We are already planning our return visit and will definitely be staying here again!! Love, love, love!
"Beautiful hotel"
04/21/16 Breeya E Calgary, Canada
We had a beautiful heritage king room and the outdoor living area was stunning, very private and quiet. grounds of the hotel are very beautiful. Really nice to have our own little cottage, and our small dog came on the trip with us and really enjoyed the comfort of the room and outdoor areas as well.
"Outstanding resort"
04/20/16 RCostigan
I love staying at the Carneros Inn - only downside is my stays are too short! Location is great - at first since it is right off a very busy room you expect noise and crwods. As soon as you turn onto the property - you just relax. Rooms are quaint and charming. Staff is attentive but not overbearing. Food is excellent. Gym is good for working out - pool area is very nice.
"Fabulous weekend getaway"
04/19/16 KGWCRJ San Francisco, California
This place is pure magic - I would recommend to anyone looking to spend a weekend unwinding in wine country. The staff at this hotel took care of everything for us - we could not have felt more pampered. We had the absolute best weekend and will definitely be back!
"Gorgeous retreat"
04/18/16 ATM1979 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Really enjoyed our stay here while visiting Napa, it is on the expensive side but it is a really beautiful hotel and worth the splurge. Check in was seamless, offered a lovely glass of wine or bottled water as we went through the reservation and then we followed the guys with our luggage to the room. The rooms are based in little houses dotted around the premises and you can park your car beside your house which is really handy for getting around. The pool and hot tub was perfect to enjoy after a day sampling the vineyards. They also have a gorgeous spa with steam and I think sauna however I only had a treatment and enjoyed the outdoor relaxation area as the sun went down. The bedrooms were well appointed - the most comfortable bed with a perfect temperature, it was actually the best sleep I had of the entire 2 weeks I was in California! The bathroom was huge with a separate bath and tub and a double sink which I love. The room also had a little private garden area with chairs. Chocolates at turn down and loads of bottled water - I wish other hotels would offer this and not just the standard two bottle offer at night. Only thing I would say as an improvement would be a better hairdryer for us travelling from out of the US :) The breakfast was wonderful - great coffee and fresh and tasty food. Would definitely return.
"Paradise does exist!"
04/18/16 Lefever78 Blainville, Canada
The Carneros Inn was paradise after our stay in San Francisco. The valet opened our door and from there everything was beyond perfect! The gardens, the rooms, the patio, the resort, the pool, the view, the food, the bicycle, the staff are exquisite. Luxury yes but well worth it. Good memories for ever...2 nights wasn't enough.