All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
5252 Airway Blvd, I-90 Exit 99 / Airway Blvd 1 Block, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice but not close enough to town..."
Room coffee is awful and hotel Was not as close to town as we thought it would be (can't walk anywhere). Overall it was a nice hotel and the kids loved the water slides.
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Joel
"Class A+ all the way"
Class A all the way. Staff was warm and friendly. Room was comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Kathleen
"Water Park Adventure"
Our new favorite hotel in Missoula! The water park (two slides & splash park) was perfect for the kids. It was open late and back open early. That plus a decent breakfast made us really glad we stopped there on our way home from Glacier. The staff were all very polite & helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Fun waterslides, great breakfast, clean"
What a refreshing stay! The indoor water park was great for the kids and the hotel is very clean, well arranged and nicely staffed. The breakfast was good (they had some hot eggs & hash, biscuits & gravy and a waffle maker), the pool was well stocked with towels and there is a lifeguard on duty, as it is a, though small, water park. The neighborhood is quiet and I had a nice walk around. It's close enough to I-90 to be convenient, but far enough away to be quiet. Fueling station nearby that has diesel. I recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Andrea
"glacier"
Stayed as part of our 6 week trip as a good point to head to Glacier NP.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
holly
Wonderful, very short stay. Checked in at 4AM and they gave me a late check out, without even asking. Would certainly stay there again!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Shawna
Arrived late, swam and used the slides with my 13 year old daughter who also enjoyed the stay.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Don
"Friendly hotel"
Nice friendly hotel no problems at all
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Not bad at all"
This was a last minute stay for us, the staff were very friendly. The one and only complaint is that the toiletries in our room had been used. We didn't need them, however, still disgusting. Other than that, great stay
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Wingate, Missoula."
The Wingate is very close to the airport, and has a water slide, which is why I chose it. It's still a decent place, but is fading a bit. The bathtub backed up to nearly overflowing during a shower, and there's a bit of mold in the shower corners. But the beds are super comfy. The pool and slides are great for the kids, and it's close to the airport. Remind the front desk to turn off previous wake-up calls, however, or you might get them.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Lynn
"Great bed, but..."
Amazing bed. The room was okay, a little pricey. Placed by elevator, very loud in the morning.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
"Business stay"
Pleasant stay, everything was nice, clean, pleasant staff.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"great stay"
Great stay kids loved the water park
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"dj"
Light shade in bathroom fell off. Toilet in one room would not flush. The door to one of the rooms did not lock easily - the deadbolt kept coming out and you had to use the key card to get it to close.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Debra
"Great 1 night stay"
Passing through with family.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Garrett
"Excellent getaway for the whole family"
We came to this hotel with our 11-year-old son for a spring break getaway from Helena. The water park was the draw and it did not disappoint. We enjoyed a fine night and would definitely come back, as our son was already begging us to come back as we exited the parking lot.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Dawn
"Allergies? Don't stay here!"
Our room was supposed to be "no pets allowed." However this apparently wasn't true. I am allergic to cats and dogs and could smell it as I walked in the door and within 15 minutes I had an Athsma attack and had troubles breathing for the rest of the night. Also the sheets and pillow cases where extremely scratchy and uncomfortable so needless to say the stay was not enjoyable.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
It's was good we enjoyed our stay. Staff was friendly and helpful!!
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Nice hotel, very clean"
We enjoyed our stay. We stayed in a Wingate hotel in Tampa FL and really enjoyed it, so when we saw this one in Missoula, we booked it.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"kids kids and more kids"
Remember this hotel has a water slide and that means kids.... loud noisy running kids till 1 am.
3 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"I'd stay here again"
The hotel was great! However the beds could be a little more comfortable.
2 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Just like home."
Our room was very comfortable and roomy. We loved the outdoors décor. The breakfast bar was expansive and provided excellent choices. The place is totally focused on family and kids. Our grandson was on the waterslides from 8 in the morning until we told him it was bedtime.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Affordable but definitely for families."
Two threadbare towels greeted us after a very cool shower in the evening. You gotta love kids cause they are everywhere. Kids into the tea and coffee in the evening running around with out parents. Breakfast good.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Close to the airport."
Stayed there because of a 5:30 flight the next morning and the convenience of the shuttle.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Rich
"Handy airport hotel"
Great location for access to Missoula airport. Nice rooms , reasonable rates, even an indoor waterpark.
3 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
"great experience"
Our family traveled to Missoula for a Swim Meet. We had a great stay. The hotel staff were wonderful, the breakfast was what we expected but the hostess Betty was a gem. She made sure all guests had what they needed and treated us like we were guests in her home. We loved the pool and the kids want to go again because of the watersides. I was pleasantly surprised by the room. We had our dog with is and we stayed in a room that specifically is for those with pets. The room was very nice and clean. We will stay again the next time we are in Missoula.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Perfect stay-cation for young kids!"
This weekend was our first time staying here. We love the waterpark, and free breakfast!! We will be back for sure.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
sblm
"pool was fun"
Kids had a good time in the pool
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Patty
"Enjoyed our stay!"
My husband and I stay in this hotel every year for the past several years and have always enjoyed staying at this hotel. The breakfast is always great, with many different options to choose from and the lady's that make sure the breakfast is furnished every morning does a wonderful job, they both are very friendly and makes sure that everyone is very well taken care of and they get to know everyone. They make it feel like being at home. The Hotel is getting worn in the halls, but as we were staying there they were actually replacing the carpet with new carpet down all the halls and the eating area. The grand kids always enjoy staying with us at the hotel to go swimming in the pool. The pool could have a little better cleaning done to it, I am not sure if it was because it was over the weekend and a holiday that it did not seem to be very clean, but it did not matter to the kids. We always will be staying at this hotel in the future. Thanks Lynae
4 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Lynae
"Fun family getaway."
Had a couple of really nice nights at this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was very comfortable for the kids and I. My son (10) enjoyed the water water slides and plunge pool the entire time we were there, but it wasn't quite exciting enough for my 13-yr old. Overall it was a great stay.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Christmas vacation"
Great stay! Breakfast could improve but it's as expected for hotel food. Great service clean rooms, easy to find, wasn't to far from town !
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Jordan
"great hotel choice"
Terrific water park with slides, good exercise room, lovely and clean rooms. Location is by airport, but nothing is far away in Missoula. Standard hotel buffet breakfast included - would only wish they'd have oatmeal and more fruit.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Room and staff were great
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
"Welcoming staff"
This is were I would stay again if ever I am back in the area. The room was comfortable and the staff was great. Bette, from the breakfast buffet made our day! She was just so nice to everyone! My kids enjoyed the indoor water park as well. Overall it was outstanding hotel and I would definetly recommend it to anyone.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
PATRICK
"Fun place"
Everyone was friendly and the waterslides were a hit with the kids
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
John C
"Super Helpful Staff"
I was staying at this hotel because it is near the airport and I had an early flight (my home is an hour away in the mountains). The flight got cancelled and this hotel was super helpful as I struggled to rebook, drive to another city to catch a flight, very accommodating. Extremely memorable good service.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"overnight stay before early flight"
very comfortable room, very close to the airport. all the staff were very friendly and helpful
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
oscar
"Very Comfortable..."
Very Comfortable - Lots of pillows
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
We stayed two nights - enjoyed breakfast both mornings - went to the pool / waterslides 3 times - very popular area - lots of families
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
LouAnn
"close airport and interstate"
This hotel offered me an uneventful stay - PERFECT! The morning breakfast staff was the best. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Lawrence
"Perfect place"
Great for the price. Nice gym with actual free weights. And really good free breakfast.
tyler
"annoying"
Hotel was nice and clean but its annoying.You can hear footstep from the hallways when someone's walking.I dnt like to stay in there again if I have a choice.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
Russel
"Wonderful!"
Wonderful stay! Very clean and staff was very helpful!
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Tina
The room was nice and the amenities were outstanding. Great plentiful staff was super polite and helpful.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Is the position hot or cold"
Check in was smooth. Found out that the hotel would either take you or pick-up food at the area to the east where most of the new hotels are located. The shower was hot to cold without changing the position of the handle. My traveling partner experienced the same. standard breakfast but I would suggest the hotel clean table tops occasionally.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Nice, clean, spacious rooms"
Very nice, pleasant staff. Especially helpful. The roooms were spacious and clean. Of great help to us was the 24 hour free airport shuttle. We had to leave at 4:15 a.m. for a flight. No problem! The location of the hotel close to the airport and right off I-90 was very convenient and easy to find. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
ClosetoIrport with available shuttle.very convenient for lengthy out of town visits.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Super-comfortable rooms"
Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Waterpark area was a fun surprise. The rooms were comfortable and clean and the beds were extremely comfortable for my bad back.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"will there be another time?"
both the fridge and the TV were inop when I arrived. lots of noisy kids. signed me up for rewards without asking me first.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Disappointing"
Finding a decent rate on this hotel excited me, but that excitement was not merited. The staff was semi-helpful, but the breakfast staff was very pleasant. The room was not very clean, the bed was not good at all, the TV was annoying to operate, and the wi-fi never worked - thank goodness for the hard-wired connection. The location was dicey too - near a gas station/convenience store, and the I-90, but having no restaurants very close by made a late-arrival dinner annoying at best. I don't expect to back in Missoula, but if I do go, this will not be my hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014