All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
5252 Airway BlvdI-90 Exit 99 / Airway Blvd 1 Block, MissoulaMT59808United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Rather comfortable
    Great pool
    Food is all right
"Waterpark fun for children."
Check in staff polite and helpful. Female night desk person was rude to a family member and another guest when asking for assistance to open room door Bedding not clean...stains.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
"Good family fun"
Property was clean and breakfast was good. The kids loved the water park, which was why we stayed there. Unfortunately the beds are getting a little old and are ready to be replaced. Otherwise, everything was in good working order and the kids had a blast. There was noise until about 11pm, but then it quieted down. Close to interstate so could easily get back to the mall and other shopping on Reserve street.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
Our children very much enjoyed our stay. They looked forward to swimming in the water park area every day.
3 night family trip Feb 18, 2016
Arlin
"Putting the zoo in Zootown"
Overall, we had a comfortable stay, in town over a weekend for a local event. However this Wingate is one of those resort-y places with water slides in the pool which means that it's bustling and noisy until the kiddos go to bed, especially on the weekends. The waterpark also makes it really hard to park in the hotel's lot in the evenings. The hotel is located well outside Missoula, so if you've come to see the town, be prepared to drive a lot. The housekeeping staff was very helpful, quickly accommodating a special request. The breakfast food is a cut above most motels, however they still use styrofoam plates and cups like it's 1983 or something. (Oh, and their nightstand TV channel guide is way out of date--HBO is 301, not 701. You're welcome.)
3 night family trip Feb 18, 2016
We stay in Missoula, Mt. often most for family or checking on our property, so we know the area very well. We are not there as "real tourist". Love Missoula in general.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
"Great hotel great rate."
Staff was friendly. Front desk was super helpful in everyway. Complimentary breakfast was better than we expected, with great service.
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Aileen
"Loved it will be back"
It was wonderful. Will be back again soon. Kids loved the waterpark. Everyone was very friendly. Best hotel I've Stayed at.
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Shonna
I didn't stay there. I bought the room for my son and his wife.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
"Disappointed all around."
First room we were checked into smelled - front desk employee didn't apologize and seemed grumpy about moving us to a different room. Fitted sheet was coming off of the bed in second room before we even sat on it as though it was thrown on in a hurry (or not changed at all which I don't wish to admit to myself is a possibility), rather than a duvet they use a sheet to cover the down blanket that I assume rarely gets washed if ever - it had stains on it. The room was dingy, the breakfast was less than appetizing, none of the staff was very friendly and the waterpark is really just a couple of glorified waterslides. Next time we'll stay somewhere cleaner for less money and use the money we save on the hotel for admission to an actual water park or other activity. I was wrong to think paying a little more here would be worth it because of the water park.
Other trip Jan 3, 2016
I always stay here in Missoula with my Family. My son loves the pool and the waterslide. Free breakfast in the morning
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Ian
"Short stay after a long flight."
We arrived well after midnight on the night of our checkin. The shuttle to the airport was till running and was arrived promptly, and the van was warm. It was a great stay and I would stay at the Wingate Hotel in Missoula again.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
Ian
"Great trip"
Hotel was great.
4 night family trip Dec 14, 2015
MICHAEL
"Nice pool"
Water slides at pool were great but bed was very uncomfortable
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy you enjoyed our pool and waterslides. I am sorry that you did not find our beds comfortable. It is an area that is hard to meet every guests preferences. We do get many compliments on our beds and provide several guests throughout the year with information on how to purchase the same beds we carry. We also have a few, such as yourself, who do not find them as comfortable as they would like. We appreciate your feedback as we continually try to meet our guests needs.
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
"Clean, convenient, close to the airport."
Midnight arrival and the weather made the roads slick. Spent the night and was happy about the accommodations. The breakfast options were better than any other complementary option. They were able to swing a later checkout but not as late as I wanted. Great stay overall.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy that your accommodations and breakfast met your needs and apologize that we could not fully meet your late check out needs. Thank you for staying with us.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
Jose A
The staff are friendly and the facility is clean.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport
Thank you for taking the time to leave a few comments regarding your stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed our staff and your stay!
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Jamie
"Cold"
The room heat was not working correctly so I found that I was cold most of the stay. It eventually warmed up but it definitely was not a warm visit. The linens were clean and the bed was comfortable though.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry to learn that your room was cold and that the alarm clock was dirty and not set correctly. We will certainly work to correct those issues. I appreciate that you also took the time to tell us that you enjoyed our breakfast. Please know that anytime you have a concern regarding your room when you are staying with us, we have staff here 24 hours a day to quickly resolve any issues you may have. Please just let us know right away. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Dec 3, 2015
"A classic Airport Hotel"
Very clean, and well maintained. The HVAC worked as designed. Windows can be opened to let fresh air in. Room was large and comfortable, but not fancy. Small coffee machine, with two cups of coffee available for free (plus 2 decaf's). In-room refrigerator was working and quiet. Bathroom was large, shower was great, etc. Pillows were plentiful, but all were thicker than my taste. I say again (and again and again): if you are going to the trouble of putting 4 or 6 pillows on a bed, vary their thickness. We don't all like thick pillows... This is why I give "comfort" a 4, and it pulls down the whole score. TV worked fine, but was a bit small and listed *many* channels that you don't get - thus making navigation a bit of a kludge. There is a waterpark in the hotel, but I was on business and had no interest. In general the overall vibe is "traveling family," but that's fine. I always pack foam ear-plugs, so I don't hear footsteps and this is true in every hotel I stay at. There is no such thing as "sound proof." Airport Shuttle was free and on-demand. They were moving at 4:30 AM, in fact. TIP the driver, for crying out loud... just because it's free doesn't mean that you shouldn't say "thank you for getting up at 4:00AM to drive me..." A buck or two - c'mon, be nice. The trip is all of 4 minutes, takes you right to the terminal, and you can take your whole family. It's a Dodge Caravan (or similar), brand new. Good place to stay.
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
Rob
"Perfect in every way. Would like to stay longer!"
We booked hotel day before flying out of Missoula: mid-Nov. Hotel 2 min from airport: PERFECT! Right off highway; extensive parking. Check-in FAST! Nice 24 hr shop w/ ALL we could need, incl a freezer w/ frozen dinners...to cook in your MW in the middle of the night if needed! Lobby has cozy, attractive fireplace & comfy chairs. The room was base cost & HUGE! PERFECT for couple, family, OR business!! Mini fridge & MW w/ counter & coffee maker--HUGE bathroom stocked w/ toiletries. Great hot shower, plenty of thick towels! Spotlessly clean. Enclosed closet w/ mini-safe. MULTIPLE electric outlets t/o room. Full length mirror plus other mirrors. Huge desk & comfortable business chair. Hide-a-bed/sofa combo, King bed: 6 pillows, clean & comfy. Flat-screen TV positioned for bed & sofa. Excellent WiFi connection, TV w/ the works. Able to work lights from hallway AND bedside. Super quiet A/C / heat (adjustable on wall.) TOTALLY CONVENIENT. QUIET. Elevator handy, beautiful views "free" from windows! Wish we had free breakfast... we left at 5:00AM. We went to Rockin' Rudy's large dept store: must see! 12 min away. Perfect wake-up call &alarm clock. I didn't check this out, but large waterpark INSIDE the hotel. 6:00 AM breakfasts in a great bkft room: we didn't get to try leaving too early. No way to beat this new hotel...GREAT staff, comfort, affordable, attractive art and stone fireplace... Just doesn't get any better than this!!! A++++++
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport
Wow! We are so excited that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry that you weren't able to enjoy our breakfast buffet, as meeting Bette & Faye (our Fabulous Breakfasts Hostesses) is such a treat. Next time you are leaving early, please let us know and we will put a breakfast bag "to go" together for you.
Other trip Nov 20, 2015
Magg
"Relaxing"
High end. Amazing breakfast
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
Everything was great as expected.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
Cathy
"Hotel was adequate."
Hotel was clean, asked housekeeping to change bed linens and they didn't,just left clean pillowcases on table. The restaurants the hotel recommended were terrible. Did have a decent continental breakfast. Overall everything was adequate.
2 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
Veronica
Nice, clean, comfortable rooms. Continental breakfast was very good with a nice assortment of hot and cold items. Despite the busyness of the pool in the main area, and wet children running to and fro, they really try to keep the noise level down. There was a flyer under the door asking hotel guests to respect after 10:00 being quiet time and to keep children from running through the halls. The pool area is closed then, too. It was a nice play to stay, and I would stay there again!
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Wesley
nice hotel...friendly service!
3 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
"Good times!"
Great!
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Deanna
This is our second time staying here. We had wonderful service at check in. Comfortable beds. Quiet rooms. Did not hear any airport noise. The lady at breakfast (Fay) was fantastic. She talked with guests and kept the breakfast stocked with food. She was just a wonderful person. Definitely a bright spot in our day.
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Raymond
"Love this hotel in Missoula"
I love this hotel, always clean nice rooms, very friendly and professional staff. The shuttle to the airport takes about 2 minutes. I stay at this hotel whenever I am in Missoula.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2015
Peggy
"Love this hotel -"
I have stayed in this hotel many times, always a clean, nice room, very professional staff. The shuttle to the airport is quick and easy. Love this hotel, stay there everytime I am in Missoula.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
great stay but away from downtown
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
arthur
"Convenient hotel close to airport and freeway."
We stayed here the night before we flew home after vacationing with family from Missoula & Lincoln MT. Early flights out leave before the breakfast is available, however they offered to have one ready. Comfortable bed, clean spaces and 24 hour airport shuttle. No restaurant on site which would have been nice. Did not use the pools. Free newspapers and cookies. Would stay here again. There is quite a lot of plane noise overhead.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
"Dirty"
I was not impressed with this hotel. When we arrived, our room had some questionable spots on the carpet and hair all over our bed spreads. The kids liked the pool and slides and the lady at breakfast was great, but we wouldn't stay here again.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Sean
"Family Fun"
It was a family trip and we chose this specifically for the children's sake. They loved the water park!I would say that I would have liked to enjoy the hot tub without kids in it. It clearly had a sign that said no kids.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Debbie
"Room not prepared"
Room was not made up and they made it up while I waited instead of assigning a new room. Then I just felt the rest of the cleaning may have been rushed and made me uncomfortable. Door latchandle would kick the deadbolt out and not allow the door to close without readjusting the deadbolt. The staff was very apologetic however and did give me a break on the price.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2015
"Good Place for Kids"
Hotel was great for our family getaway. Kids had a blast at the pool, though it was a little over chlorinated I thought, and the free breakfast was excellent. Definitely would stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Ryan
Large room, very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
WARNING!!!!! The Wingate will charge your card for your stay and hold your money for 2+ days even though you have booked/paid through Expedia. I was actually charged 3 separate times by the hotel to my debit card (almost $450 gone) and 4 days after my stay have yet to have that money returned to my account. Is 2 waterslides really worth the added stress!!!??? NO!!!!.... stay somewhere else....Stone Creek is right across the street.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Pretty nice place. The room was spacious, the water park was a blast, breakfast was great. The floors weren't super clean, though. And our fridge didnt work well.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Coutesous and frindly staff and clean rooms"
We spent one night here, and enjoyed the stay. The water park generates a lot of family business, and this caused the breakfast area to be congested quite a bit in the morning. The carpets were somewhat dirty, but the room was otherwise very clean and we thought better than most places we have stayed in Missoula. The staff was friendly and courteous, and overall we would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
William J
"Awesome watermark!!!"
I love the watermark here and so did my 5 year old
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
The Duke
Although it was a small water park my daughters enjoyed their time on the slides. Their breakfast area did not have enough tables to accommodate their guests.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Great hotel in Missoula!"
Great place to stop. The indoor two slide water park kept the kids busy for hours. Large room, very well kept, nice and friendly staff.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Jeffrey
"If you have kiddos, book this hotel!"
Hotel was great! Staff was friendly. Room was perfect for quick overnight. Lots of restaurant options close to hotel. The water park was blast!! The breakfast was pretty nasty, but would book again for the water park and just eat breakfast somewhere else. Would definitely recommend.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Kimberly
"Montana visit"
Disappointed that as nice of hotel as this was, there was insufficient parking. We had to park on the street. When I spoke with the hospitality agent, I asked if we could use handicap parking, as they were all vacant, but he said we could not and would have to park on the street. He acted like street parking was no big deal and it happens all the time. Also, pets should not be allowed. Of if they are, limit the exposure to certain rooms. People with pet allergies that have forked out nearly $200 a night, shouldn't have to have pet dander in the hallway, elevator or at the front desk. I mean REALLY?
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Nice but not close enough to town..."
Room coffee is awful and hotel Was not as close to town as we thought it would be (can't walk anywhere). Overall it was a nice hotel and the kids loved the water slides.
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Joel
"Close to airport"
Rooms very comfortable & relaxing. Nice breakfast.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Class A+ all the way"
Class A all the way. Staff was warm and friendly. Room was comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Kathleen
"Water Park Adventure"
Our new favorite hotel in Missoula! The water park (two slides & splash park) was perfect for the kids. It was open late and back open early. That plus a decent breakfast made us really glad we stopped there on our way home from Glacier. The staff were all very polite & helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Great Place"
easy interstate access with gas station and airport very close. Food and shopping about 10-15 minutes away. Pool with slides were worth it, lifeguard on duty, very friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
jason
"Fun waterslides, great breakfast, clean"
What a refreshing stay! The indoor water park was great for the kids and the hotel is very clean, well arranged and nicely staffed. The breakfast was good (they had some hot eggs & hash, biscuits & gravy and a waffle maker), the pool was well stocked with towels and there is a lifeguard on duty, as it is a, though small, water park. The neighborhood is quiet and I had a nice walk around. It's close enough to I-90 to be convenient, but far enough away to be quiet. Fueling station nearby that has diesel. I recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Andrea
"Last night of vacation."
This is an excellent hotel if you have children on the young side (10 and under). The adults can relax while the kids have fun on the two water slides which are well staffed. There is not a lot of swimming room in addition to the slides so older kids who want to swim do not have that option. There is a nice sized hot tub.. The rooms are very nice with everything you need and the pantry was well stocked. The breakfast was what you would expect at this price point. The staff was very helpful.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"glacier"
Stayed as part of our 6 week trip as a good point to head to Glacier NP.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015