All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
5252 Airway Blvd, I-90 Exit 99 / Airway Blvd 1 Block, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great amenities
    Great pool
    Clean
    Food is all right
We stay in Missoula, Mt. often most for family or checking on our property, so we know the area very well. We are not there as "real tourist". Love Missoula in general.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
"Great hotel great rate."
Staff was friendly. Front desk was super helpful in everyway. Complimentary breakfast was better than we expected, with great service.
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Aileen
"Loved it will be back"
It was wonderful. Will be back again soon. Kids loved the waterpark. Everyone was very friendly. Best hotel I've Stayed at.
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Shonna
I always stay here in Missoula with my Family. My son loves the pool and the waterslide. Free breakfast in the morning
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Ian
"Short stay after a long flight."
We arrived well after midnight on the night of our checkin. The shuttle to the airport was till running and was arrived promptly, and the van was warm. It was a great stay and I would stay at the Wingate Hotel in Missoula again.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
Ian
"Great trip"
Hotel was great.
4 night family trip Dec 14, 2015
MICHAEL
"Clean, convenient, close to the airport."
Midnight arrival and the weather made the roads slick. Spent the night and was happy about the accommodations. The breakfast options were better than any other complementary option. They were able to swing a later checkout but not as late as I wanted. Great stay overall.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy that your accommodations and breakfast met your needs and apologize that we could not fully meet your late check out needs. Thank you for staying with us.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
Jose A
The staff are friendly and the facility is clean.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport
Thank you for taking the time to leave a few comments regarding your stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed our staff and your stay!
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Jamie
"Relaxing"
High end. Amazing breakfast
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
Everything was great as expected.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
Cathy
"Hotel was adequate."
Hotel was clean, asked housekeeping to change bed linens and they didn't,just left clean pillowcases on table. The restaurants the hotel recommended were terrible. Did have a decent continental breakfast. Overall everything was adequate.
2 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
Veronica
Nice, clean, comfortable rooms. Continental breakfast was very good with a nice assortment of hot and cold items. Despite the busyness of the pool in the main area, and wet children running to and fro, they really try to keep the noise level down. There was a flyer under the door asking hotel guests to respect after 10:00 being quiet time and to keep children from running through the halls. The pool area is closed then, too. It was a nice play to stay, and I would stay there again!
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Wesley
nice hotel...friendly service!
3 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
"Good times!"
Great!
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Deanna
This is our second time staying here. We had wonderful service at check in. Comfortable beds. Quiet rooms. Did not hear any airport noise. The lady at breakfast (Fay) was fantastic. She talked with guests and kept the breakfast stocked with food. She was just a wonderful person. Definitely a bright spot in our day.
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Raymond
"Love this hotel in Missoula"
I love this hotel, always clean nice rooms, very friendly and professional staff. The shuttle to the airport takes about 2 minutes. I stay at this hotel whenever I am in Missoula.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2015
Peggy
"Love this hotel -"
I have stayed in this hotel many times, always a clean, nice room, very professional staff. The shuttle to the airport is quick and easy. Love this hotel, stay there everytime I am in Missoula.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
great stay but away from downtown
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
arthur
"Convenient hotel close to airport and freeway."
We stayed here the night before we flew home after vacationing with family from Missoula & Lincoln MT. Early flights out leave before the breakfast is available, however they offered to have one ready. Comfortable bed, clean spaces and 24 hour airport shuttle. No restaurant on site which would have been nice. Did not use the pools. Free newspapers and cookies. Would stay here again. There is quite a lot of plane noise overhead.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
"Dirty"
I was not impressed with this hotel. When we arrived, our room had some questionable spots on the carpet and hair all over our bed spreads. The kids liked the pool and slides and the lady at breakfast was great, but we wouldn't stay here again.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Sean
"Family Fun"
It was a family trip and we chose this specifically for the children's sake. They loved the water park!I would say that I would have liked to enjoy the hot tub without kids in it. It clearly had a sign that said no kids.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Debbie
"Room not prepared"
Room was not made up and they made it up while I waited instead of assigning a new room. Then I just felt the rest of the cleaning may have been rushed and made me uncomfortable. Door latchandle would kick the deadbolt out and not allow the door to close without readjusting the deadbolt. The staff was very apologetic however and did give me a break on the price.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2015
"Good Place for Kids"
Hotel was great for our family getaway. Kids had a blast at the pool, though it was a little over chlorinated I thought, and the free breakfast was excellent. Definitely would stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Ryan
Large room, very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
WARNING!!!!! The Wingate will charge your card for your stay and hold your money for 2+ days even though you have booked/paid through Expedia. I was actually charged 3 separate times by the hotel to my debit card (almost $450 gone) and 4 days after my stay have yet to have that money returned to my account. Is 2 waterslides really worth the added stress!!!??? NO!!!!.... stay somewhere else....Stone Creek is right across the street.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Pretty nice place. The room was spacious, the water park was a blast, breakfast was great. The floors weren't super clean, though. And our fridge didnt work well.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Coutesous and frindly staff and clean rooms"
We spent one night here, and enjoyed the stay. The water park generates a lot of family business, and this caused the breakfast area to be congested quite a bit in the morning. The carpets were somewhat dirty, but the room was otherwise very clean and we thought better than most places we have stayed in Missoula. The staff was friendly and courteous, and overall we would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
William J
"Awesome watermark!!!"
I love the watermark here and so did my 5 year old
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
The Duke
Although it was a small water park my daughters enjoyed their time on the slides. Their breakfast area did not have enough tables to accommodate their guests.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Great hotel in Missoula!"
Great place to stop. The indoor two slide water park kept the kids busy for hours. Large room, very well kept, nice and friendly staff.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Jeffrey
"If you have kiddos, book this hotel!"
Hotel was great! Staff was friendly. Room was perfect for quick overnight. Lots of restaurant options close to hotel. The water park was blast!! The breakfast was pretty nasty, but would book again for the water park and just eat breakfast somewhere else. Would definitely recommend.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Kimberly
"Montana visit"
Disappointed that as nice of hotel as this was, there was insufficient parking. We had to park on the street. When I spoke with the hospitality agent, I asked if we could use handicap parking, as they were all vacant, but he said we could not and would have to park on the street. He acted like street parking was no big deal and it happens all the time. Also, pets should not be allowed. Of if they are, limit the exposure to certain rooms. People with pet allergies that have forked out nearly $200 a night, shouldn't have to have pet dander in the hallway, elevator or at the front desk. I mean REALLY?
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Nice but not close enough to town..."
Room coffee is awful and hotel Was not as close to town as we thought it would be (can't walk anywhere). Overall it was a nice hotel and the kids loved the water slides.
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Joel
"Close to airport"
Rooms very comfortable & relaxing. Nice breakfast.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Class A+ all the way"
Class A all the way. Staff was warm and friendly. Room was comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Kathleen
"Water Park Adventure"
Our new favorite hotel in Missoula! The water park (two slides & splash park) was perfect for the kids. It was open late and back open early. That plus a decent breakfast made us really glad we stopped there on our way home from Glacier. The staff were all very polite & helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Great Place"
easy interstate access with gas station and airport very close. Food and shopping about 10-15 minutes away. Pool with slides were worth it, lifeguard on duty, very friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
jason
"Fun waterslides, great breakfast, clean"
What a refreshing stay! The indoor water park was great for the kids and the hotel is very clean, well arranged and nicely staffed. The breakfast was good (they had some hot eggs & hash, biscuits & gravy and a waffle maker), the pool was well stocked with towels and there is a lifeguard on duty, as it is a, though small, water park. The neighborhood is quiet and I had a nice walk around. It's close enough to I-90 to be convenient, but far enough away to be quiet. Fueling station nearby that has diesel. I recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Andrea
"Last night of vacation."
This is an excellent hotel if you have children on the young side (10 and under). The adults can relax while the kids have fun on the two water slides which are well staffed. There is not a lot of swimming room in addition to the slides so older kids who want to swim do not have that option. There is a nice sized hot tub.. The rooms are very nice with everything you need and the pantry was well stocked. The breakfast was what you would expect at this price point. The staff was very helpful.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"glacier"
Stayed as part of our 6 week trip as a good point to head to Glacier NP.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
holly
"Perfect location. Close to the airport."
Clean room and grateful service. Nice breakfast provided.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Wonderful, very short stay. Checked in at 4AM and they gave me a late check out, without even asking. Would certainly stay there again!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Shawna
Arrived late, swam and used the slides with my 13 year old daughter who also enjoyed the stay.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Don
"Friendly hotel"
Nice friendly hotel no problems at all
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Not bad at all"
This was a last minute stay for us, the staff were very friendly. The one and only complaint is that the toiletries in our room had been used. We didn't need them, however, still disgusting. Other than that, great stay
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Wingate, Missoula."
The Wingate is very close to the airport, and has a water slide, which is why I chose it. It's still a decent place, but is fading a bit. The bathtub backed up to nearly overflowing during a shower, and there's a bit of mold in the shower corners. But the beds are super comfy. The pool and slides are great for the kids, and it's close to the airport. Remind the front desk to turn off previous wake-up calls, however, or you might get them.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Lynn
"Great bed, but..."
Amazing bed. The room was okay, a little pricey. Placed by elevator, very loud in the morning.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
"Business stay"
Pleasant stay, everything was nice, clean, pleasant staff.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Pleasant, quiet, comfortable stay"
We spent an overnight while attending a conference in town. Room was quiet, spacious, and clean. LOVED THE BED! Linens were soft and pleasant. Breakfast offered a lot of nice choices. Sorry that the pool was closed (routine maintenance) but they accomodated us by giving us free waterpark passes to a popular facility in town. Very nice stay.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Mom of 3
"Really nice stay, please change one thing"
First of all I loved the staff especially the woman working the breakfast bar on 4/29 and 30. And I love the air circulation feature in the rooms. Great pillow selection. I would recommend this hotel if they adopt more environmentally friendly practices. My only disappointment was the use of plastic and Styrofoam in the breakfast bar and no option to say, I'll use these towels again. There was an option to use ceramic coffee cups, that was nice. As you're probably aware Wynngate by the Missoula Airport receives a TON of govt. travelers because it's near 2 major Forest Service (FS) centers. The FS is under a national l directive to reduce or environmental footprint as an agency. You can help by implementing by practices that create less waste, and convert from "disposable" to "reusable" concepts. If you can't wash utensils for some reason use plant based flatware and dishware. That would be a marketing strength especially in the Missoula area. Please adopt other sustainable measures like not bleaching sheets/towels. Use beige instead of white so you don't need bleach. Institute guest options to reuse towels & sheets during a stay, etc. If you could do that much we would so appreciate it. Although your hotel is convenient and comfy I will choose the Holiday Inn Parkside because their hotel operation is more environmentally sustainable. Let me know if Wyngate takes any steps toward reducing their environmental footprint.
Other trip May 6, 2015