All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
5252 Airway Blvd, I-90 Exit 99 / Airway Blvd 1 Block, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Disappointing"
Finding a decent rate on this hotel excited me, but that excitement was not merited. The staff was semi-helpful, but the breakfast staff was very pleasant. The room was not very clean, the bed was not good at all, the TV was annoying to operate, and the wi-fi never worked - thank goodness for the hard-wired connection. The location was dicey too - near a gas station/convenience store, and the I-90, but having no restaurants very close by made a late-arrival dinner annoying at best. I don't expect to back in Missoula, but if I do go, this will not be my hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Great hotel! Good hot breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Olga
I was traveling and did not use any of the hotel facilities other than my room.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Hotel & Waterpark"
Not only was the hotelroom a little more upscale then expected but it also had a water park that's open till 11! Amazing fun!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
The Duke
"Best Hotel Experience in a long time"
Fantastic service, rooms and waterpark!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Joshua
"Just passing through..."
We have stayed here before and weren't disappointed this time. The place is well taken care of and the property is clean and inviting.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Dennis
"Not as clean as expected from this chain"
If you are booking for the water slides, check for closings and hours of operation first. Desk chair in our room was covered in stains and appeared to be a biohazard. The bathroom floor was scattered with hair that wasn't mine. They have a decent continental breakfast, however.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Holly
"served our needs well"
We were satisfied with our stay at the Wingate in Missoula. It was close enough to the city and other areas we were visiting. The accommodations were good and the staff was friendly. There is a waterpark with slides in the pool area which is great entertainment for kids, the pool is not deep so it is kid friendly. Breakfast was adequate with serving from 6-10 AM. The location is close to the airport as well as easy access to the expressway. I would stay here again.
4 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
"Fun For All"
This was such a welcome surprise. We were pleased by the hotel, the staff was friendly, they served warm cookies in the evening and to top it all off the hotel had water slides that my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed. We are now official Wingate by Wyndham fans.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
Cheryl
We were on a long trip across country and stayed in 10 different hotels with this one being the best one hands down. It was very pleasant with the indoor water park and pool. We had a small pet traveling with us and they made all of us very comfortable. It was so clean and the staff was very friendly. We had a great restful stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Paul McCarthy Concert"
My experience at this hotel was awesome, great customer service, staff greeted us with smiles, great breakfast, good parking spots, easy access to the interstate.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Art
"Excellent hotel but not much around it"
This was an excellent experience for the entire family. The water slides were awesome and practically no one around on a Thursday. The kid had almost the whole pool and slides to himself. Very nice staff, excellent rooms, good sized and clean. Thank you.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
I really enjoyed my very quick stay! :) The staff was able to help with I needed it and without asking, helping me with my bags. :) Great place to stay, even if it just a quick stay. :) Oh and the breakfast was great too! :) Lots of choices! :)
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"A place to kill for"
Perfect for families with small children. Nice swimming pool, kiddie pool, 2 slides, lifeguard during slide hours,excellent rooms, super staff ... Best family hotel ever.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Ward
"Staff were outstanding and very helpful"
Will stay there whenever I am in Misoula
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Neil Brandsma
"Great location."
This is a great location. Close to the airport, easy access to the highway, and water slides!
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Emilie
"convenient"
Breakfast is nice, would be nice to have seperate area for non children guests. Or perhaps a adult time only breakfast. Was very chaotic and loud cranky children, both mornings we were there.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Washingtonian
"Nice hotel close to I-90"
Nice hotel. Right off of freeway. We stayed for a night on our way to Seattle from Wyoming. The room was clean and neat. We had a puppy traveling with us and it's extra $15. Didn't try the pool but saw a lot of people enjoying in and by the pool. Will definitely consider it for future trip.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
chinmay
"Wonderful watermark and free shuttle to airport."
Great fun for kids and yummy breakfast included. The beds were comfortable.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"So fun!"
Love staying at this hotel! We will be back! Thanks for the hours of fun at your pool and slide! So kid friendly!
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
Camille
"Water park not clean or maintained"
The waterpark was gross. The pools and hot tubs were cloudy, and the concrete stairway up to the slides was dirty and gross. Various bolts and hardware was rusted. The entire atmosphere was of decay and disrepair. The overall concept was good, and the kids liked it, but it was obvious that the hotel decided it could not or would not afford maintenance. Bed was good. Shower water temperature was variable, sometimes changing from hot to cold. Internet was slow. Coffee pot still had filter bag from previous guest. Could have been worse, but certainly not a 3 or 2.5 star hotel.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Maybe again"
room was clean, but air conditioning worked only half the time. Hair Dryer did not work. Toilet seat broken. If I had a better room, I would probably come back.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Very convenient location and comfortable beds. Think the breakfast could be better though.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Pat B
"Good hotel, but watch for concert crowds"
The stay went well for the most part. A concert series was recently moved over to an area right next to the hotel, so a LOT of people going to the concert but not staying at the hotel parked in the hotel parking lot. Unfortunately, the hotel is not located in an area where there is lots of additional parking, so guests were parking as far as a half mile away and then walking to the hotel. The staff did their best to try and help guests find parking, but they really weren't prepared for what having the concert so close would do. I would recommend calling ahead then to see if any similar events are happening nearby so that you can keep this in mind during your stay.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
"Average Big Box Hotel"
It is your average big box hotel, pretty much what you would get from your typical Hampton/Fairfield type place. The location is good, with easy access to the highway and airport. The shower has a water restricting shower head on it and so the flow is far below what is needed to take a fast effective shower in the morning. If you stay here on business leave extra time in the morning for this as it will probably take twice as long to get ready as a result.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Movingonthrough
"Pleasantly surprised last minute stop"
My family stopped in Missoula after a long day of driving and were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel and the whole family had a blast in the aquatic center! The room was very clean and the staff was kind even when my son spilled milk all over the breakfast table. When driving back through the state we made a point to reserve a room and stay there again. Very happy with our stay!
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Olivia
"Great stay for the family at the Wyndham"
This was our second stay within a week at the Wyndham. In general, this is a great hotel to stay at with the kids. The indoor water park is the big attraction and it is worth it. Don't hesitate - the kids will have a blast, mom and dad might too. The breakfast is better than average and a few of the offerings change from morning to morning.The rooms are clean, quiet, and spacious. The staff was friendly and helpful, particularly those at the front desk. We will definitely stay here again. One tip, if you require espresso or similar in the morning there is a small drive-thru espresso shack in the parking lot located north of the hotel. I missed it on our first stay but it is definitely more convenient than trying to track down a coffee shop which will take you an exit or two down I-90.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Family Travelers
"family trip"
stayed at this hotel because of the waterslides for the kids. the pool was a little cold, but it seems to be that way at most hotels. Rooms were clean and comfortable and kids had a good time.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
terry
"disappointed"
Room dusty and worn. We expected a Wyndham and arrived in a riun of the mill motel. Bathroom door was damaged and dirty
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
mahu
"I'm picky and Wingate Missoula is AWESOME."
Staff was welcoming, friendly and helpful from the minute we walked in the door. Our room was ready and clean…always a BIG plus for me. The water slides for the kids were fantastic as was the little kids pool. The staff working the pool were attentive and polite, too. I didn't worry about my children at all. Beds were comfortable and their shampoo/conditioner, etc…is fabulous. And I always avoid hotel sundries. Breakfast was plentiful and well laid out. I would definitely recommend this to any traveler and plan to stay there when we visit again. It made our last night in Montana.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
stephanie
ok Room small. Bed too soft. Clean, Water slides nice for kids
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Would go back to hotel again when we go to montana"
Great vacation time. Weather was great which made everything turn out great. Went to different parks, did a lot of hiking.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
wayne
"Good Bargain"
Hotel was clean. Not a lot of insulation between floors. Lots of noise coming from above.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"Outstanding Stay"
Great staff. They accommodated us in so many ways. The slides were perfect for children of all ages. One of the most overall outstanding experiences I have ever had in a hotel. If any drawback could be had, it was that there was no meat product for the breakfast. Great hotel and strongly would recommend it to anybody staying in Missoula.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
C. Canaday
"Waterpark for the family is a safe bet"
We booked this hotel for a stop over on a summer road trip because the Wingate has a water park on the premises. There isn't a swimming pool per se, but the waterslides and wading pool were definitely a hit with my family after a long day in the car. I highly recommend the Wingate for that reason. The hotel is clean and the rooms met out expectations. However, the WIFI is unacceptably slow and essentially useless. The surrounding neighborhood, while safe and clean, is devoid of dining options so ordering delivery is required unless you want to get everyone back in the car. The desk staff were helpful and gracious, though other staff we encountered were not. We'll stay there again, but if I was traveling solo for business I wouldn't stay here.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Family Traveler
"Good stay"
Only complaint was weak continental breakfast. Kids had a great time on water slides. Nice rooms
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Dennis
"Easy access"
The rooms are large which is a plus. The bed was soft and seemed to sink toward the middle. The continental breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
"Excellent stopover"
Booked here by happenstance trying to find a place to stay. A wonderful experience. Rooms are Roomy, clean and comfortable. Loved having a sofa to relax before going to bed. Didn't know about the water park ... Now considering stopping here again and/or making it a multi-night stop the next time we go that direction.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Great place for kids all ages. Had a great time with my 2 & 1/2 year old. She even loved the big waterslide. Beds were super comfy as well. Will stay here again. Also breakfast was quite a variety which was nice.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Condition"
Door didn't close without slamming it. We were next to barking dogs and we had sleeping babies.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Gwyn Andersen
"Good place to stay."
All was great except our tub didn't drain well and was pretty dirty.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Staff was very friendly when we checked in. Room was a comfortable size and clean.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Lynette
"More positives than negitives"
Staff friendly, breakfast exceeded expectations, close to "The Hub", easy access to I-90. We were a little disappointed the deepest water in the waterpark is 3.5 feet. It was not close to the carousel and Splash Montana. But overall a good stay.
4 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
Morbil
Wonderful hotel. Clean friendly staff.Great eexperience.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Great hotel. Great price."
A great hotel for a great price that includes a continental breakfast, a decent fitness center, and a pretty dang good indoor "water park" for a hotel. Two good slides, a kiddie area, and a hot tub. Rooms were nice and clean. Overall, A to A+.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2014
"One night passing through..."
Very good hotel stay.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
went for the swimming pool for my granddaughter. really wasn't a swimming pool but a water park with two slides, which really thrilled her.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"very nice place"
very comfortable room, forced air heating unit similar to in your home- much quieter the wall mount unit. delicious breakfast, very polite staff during breakfast, she ever brought me a paper. off course the kids maid good use of the pool and water slides.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
jim
"Great experience like always!"
We have stayed here multiple times and the kids love it. Beds are super comfy and rooms are very clean. Definitely my favorite place to stay in Missoula!
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
"Spacious rooms, convenient to I-90"
I will stay here again. We stayed in a king suite and it was very spacious. The breakfast was adequate: breakfast sandwiches, fruit, yogurt, waffle maker, etc. The indoor pool and waterpark was shut down for repairs/maintenance, but it looks REALLY COOL! I will definitely take advantage of that on any return trips. Because the pool was closed, they front desk comp'd us a whole family pass to Currents, a local aquatic facility. That was nice! The business center is like a little cozy home office with a desk, chair and a couch. Very clean hotel. I recommend it.
1 night business trip May 5, 2014