All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
2929 Green Mountain Dr, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8
    4.8
    4.9
"Nice Marriott"
Mattress was too soft. Wonderful pool
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
I've stayed there 1 other time, but I was mislead, when I asked for a room for 4 adults, and got 1 queen bed, and a pull out couch, that was NOT very comfortable AT ALL> I called to see if they had another room, and they didn't. The 2nd day when I called again , they at least put another mattress on top of the pull out couch, but it was still misleading I think, when Hotels.com said I was confirmed for 2 queen beds. The hotel itself is very nice though. I will just call myself next time to check on the accomodations.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
DW
"Birthday vacation"
We enjoyed the resort. It is close enough to all the attractions, and is secluded enough to enjoy. It was a clean and safe property. The pools and activity areas were well maintained. I have been to many places in Branson that want to sell you timeshares, but they never mentioned a word about a presentation or a sales pitch.
Family trip Sep 14, 2012
"Very good hotel"
Good location, plus clean, spacious and comfortable rooms adds up to a very good hotel
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
Keith
Really nice hotel, not ideal for couples though. Lots of kiddos and noise.
Family trip Aug 4, 2012
"Good hotel with a nice pool area."
I had a good experience staying here on a girls weekend. The front desk was accommodating and quick with some extra requests for blankets and late check-out. The housekeeping was friendly, but at one point they knocked on our door at 8:30am on the day that we requested late check-out. We were all still sleeping, so this was not a good time to check to see if our room needed to be cleaned. Other than that, the hotel was great and we enjoyed the pool area.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
don poos
6 night trip Sep 7, 2012
Other trip Sep 17, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Marriott's Willow Ridge Lodge

"Great hotel for a family reunion"
07/05/15 lovetotravel5 new jersey
I am a Marriott timeshare owner for over 20 years. This Marriott is one of the best as far as the accommodations go. The rooms have just been redone and they are clean and comfortable. This is so important to me because I get grossed out in public places very easily, especially when it comes to hotel bathrooms and swimming pools. We travel with 7 other families who live all over the country and we get together every 2 years for a family reunion. Timeshares suit us very well for these occasions. Marriott's Willow Ridge is an exceptional hotel for a family get together. The fire pit, the picnic areas, the pool area, the game room and the guest rooms afforded us many opportunities to spend meals and playtime together. And everything is well maintained. In 16 years this is the first time a Marriott has successfully met our request to keep the 7 rooms together. We greatly appreciated the effort expended by the front desk to work this out for us upon arrival. We had no issues, no problems, except that by the end of the week we had lost track of whose room some of us had left various kitchen items, and the front desk assured us it was ok and not a problem. The only reason I will not return is because I am not a fan of Branson. I prefer to vacation at the Beach. But for anyone looking for a really wonderful place to stay with a family, especially if you are traveling with other families, then this is a perfect resort to visit.
"We weren't in Branson anymore once we arrived at Willow Ridge Lodge....."
07/01/15 doretti1 Phoenix, AZ
I had the honor of whisking my wife and our two boys (8&6) away to SW Missouri to visit her relatives. After a 2 night stay with them, we were off to Branson. Why you ask? Because it was the only freaking place to go to within an hour of where we were! I used Marriott Points to stay here for 4 nights and let me tell you, this place was PERFECT. We stayed in a spacious 2 bedroom resort villa. It had separate living and dining areas, with private balconies and had a fully equipped kitchen with cookware and tableware. We went to the local Price Chopper (grocery store), bought groceries and had breakfast as a family every morning at our dining room table. Right next door is a 36 hole mini-golf spot and across the street is a great yogurt shop. When you drive around Branson, you know you're in Branson. When you enter the driveway to the Willow Ridge Lodge, you forget you're in Branson. The staff was more than friendly, our housekeeper was kind and asked how my boys were enjoying the lodge. If you want to spend a grip and overpay, go stay at Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa. If you want to have an amazing experience, enjoy your time in the pool with other families, sit back and relax, this is the place. The pool has a snack shack that has everything you'll need for lunch including shaved ice for the kids. And for the dad's, they serve beer, too! The Lodge is off the main drag that goes through Branson so you're tucked away and don't have to deal with the more than interesting crowds. This location EXCEEDED my expectations and if I ever go back to Branson (doubt it), I would stay here in a heartbeat. Many thanks to Rand Woods (GM) and his entire staff.
"This Place Was The Bomb!! A+A+A+A+"
06/30/15 GREENBLOB1 NEBRASKA
Only stayed one night, but could have moved in! Checked in a 5pm had cheese, meat, soda, wine, etc. On to the Room. Immacuate! Spotless, Smelled new, looked new, Very clean pullout couch and bed. Tv, air, wi-fi all worked great and fridge!!! The pool was a blast, large unique shape outdoors with a kiddy pool, and a couple of other Hot Tubs. and Clean! and a lifeguard and a snak shak and a large indoor pool and game room and activities for the guests, fire pit w/ smores and outdoor grilling areas and apparently other activites throughout the day. Next time staying here!! This could be a Vacation in itself without going anywhere!!
"Fantastic resort! Fun City!"
06/30/15 Bcrelax
Marriott Vacation Club resorts NEVER DISAPPOINT. This is the 4th property we've stayed at. It feels like the Wilderness Lodge at the Disney resorts. Great customer service. Beautiful room. Nice pool. Indoor and outdoor pools both offer kiddie pools. Branson is a family fun city. Miniature golf and go-kart fun places every few feet on the strip. Beautiful outdoor mall by the river, outlet mall, shows and lots more to do including the theme park Silver Dollar City! We will definitely be back!
"Nice Place!!"
06/30/15 HotAirAlbq Albq
For the most part this place was great!! Off the main drag but still close enough. Great pool area. Rooms were great too. Only complaints..... Noise hallways....doors constantly slamming closed. New beds that are a little hard for us so woke up every morning with back aches.
"Loved this place"
06/28/15 ColletteCR Kaysville, Utah, United States
Our family of 5, kids ages 14, 12, 9 absolutely loved this place. The pools are beautiful. We had a top floor 2 bedroom that was very comfortable and plenty of supplies to cook. Very updated with plenty of room and our balcony overlooked the pools. I was worried it might be noisy due to our location but this did not end up to be a problem. The activities on site were fun and my kids loved playing pool and ping pong. We went to the Monday night sampler of shows and had fun. Movies and popcorn in the main lobby was a favorite of the kids as well as playing volleyball in the pool and basketball on their courts. My kids loved this place almost as much as Sliver Dollar City. Would definitely go back again. The kids also really liked the Dixie Stampede. Very fun time in Branson.
"Home away from Home in Branson! "
06/28/15 seeingtheworld22 Maryland
First time in Branson and couldn't be more pleased that we chose this hotel. Traffic is horrible in Branson, so we were happy that this was not directly on Main Street but hidden away. Yet the location is nice and central so that you can get to anything you want to do while in town. The resort is great. All the rooms have recently been renovated in a stylish modern manner. The kitchen comes with everything you need, there is a washer and dryer, the rooms and bathrooms are big and the balcony was quite large as well. We had a 2 bedroom villa in building 5 and felt like we had plenty of room. Also, despite being sold out the week we were there, there was plenty of parking and the pool never felt crowded. This is a family friendly resort. Not a passing thru hotel but one where you stay a while. The staff/service was great. Very friendly and eager to serve. Yes, this is a timeshare resort but we were never asked to sit thru anything. While there is no construction currently going on, the resort map identifies more buildings forthcoming. Currently only 3 main lodging buildings. So, this place will most likely grow in the coming years. Bottom line: beautiful renovated rooms in a great location. No complaints. Will return if/when we come back.
"Nice escape from Branson, while in Branson"
06/28/15 jlc72 Saint Louis, Missouri
We stayed here as a weekend escape on two occasions. My mom is a vacation club owner so we were staying as a trade. I am not a fan of Branson, but this is an easy drive from STL. The resort is so secluded, you forget you are in Branson. The pool area is relaxing, the rooms (we had a two bedroom suite with full kitchen) are huge and also relaxing, the lodge has a game room and a movie room. Even though our stay was short (2 nights) we were completely relaxed upon departure.
"Fabulous place"
06/28/15 Hchip00 Lakewood, IL
I was impressed in so many ways. The room was exceptionally clean with recently updated decor. The kitchen well stocked with brand new appliances. The entire property and pool area are well maintained with beautiful gardens. Every staff member we encountered was happy and helpful, they go above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable. My children loved the activities. I would definitely stay here again.
"Gorgeous remodeled rooms, activities so-so"
06/20/15 ksugrads Bentonville, Arkansas
We are actually owners here and have always enjoyed this Oasis in Branson. The newly remodled rooms here are beautiful!!! We loved our 2 bedroom--more than enough space for the six of us to feel at home for the week. However, I was deeply disappointed by a couple issues that I feel need immediate attention from management. First, EVERY time we were out at the pool, the lifeguard was reading a book while on duty! Also, the one activity we did was somewhat disappointing. It was supposed to be a time to paint nails as well as snack on cookies and tea. At the time it was supposed to start, several of us were waiting in the hallway when a Marriott activities worker walked past all of us (saying nothing). He pulled out the nail colors and left. We found a small basket of dove chocolates to snack on but nothing to drink. A smile and friendly hello would have been welcome--any other Marriott staff memeber we ran into all week was super friendly, and this was someone in the activity department!