All hotels in Woodbridge, New Jersey, United States of America
370 Route 9 N, Woodbridge, NJ, 07095, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Hotel was perfect right on Route 9 off the GSP. Major stores surrounded the hotel along with great restaurants. The room itself was very clean and the bed was very very comfortable. Would definitely stay there again. We got back to the room in the middle of the night, they have a mini store with snacks and drinks. The room has a fridge which is a huge plus.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
"Convenient location"
The location was convenient. The room was clean but the down comforter was laundered resulted in lots of hard lumps...it was uncomfortable. Desk staff said "that happens when the comforter is laundered" when I called to ask for another one.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
BARBARA
"Everything was great"
Loved this hotel. I've done lots of hotels and this was a very nice one. Very clean and the room was well planned out. Also there is a Deals 99 cent store and a Walmart next door which was convenient.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Tony
"One night stay"
It was exactly what we needed for what we were looking for
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hey Matt, We're so glad that we hit the spot and delivered the great service that you were looking for!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
This is a little more pricey than others in the area, but by far the nicest! Second time I stayed there too!
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Maria, Welcome back! Thanks for staying with us again. It makes us so happy to hear that you see the value in staying with us at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge. We love having you here.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2014
Maria
Very comfortable rooms and bedding. Great location right off major highway. Definitely staying again on our trips to New Jersey!
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
David, Your review made us smile! We love our location near all the major highways, nearby restaurants, and convenience shopping. I'm so glad to hear that you valued our great location as well and we are looking forward to your next visit.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
David S.
"Just what you would expect"
I don't have any negatives really. Just what you would expect from a Hampton. It was a little tricky getting to it from the north.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
K and A We are so glad you had a stay full of hamptonality at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on hotels.com!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Pleasant
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Tony, Pleasant is perfect! We're thrilled you had a great stay with us.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Tony
"100% satisfied"
The rooms were extremely clean. Stay was comfortable. They provided a shuttle from hotel to my office location which was certainly a huge plus! Will surely stay again at this hotel
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Pooja, Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge for your business trip. The hotel shuttle is a complimentary amenity we are proud to offer to our guests. So, I am very pleased that you saw the value of having that available during your stay. Thank you for your great review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Pooja
Sofa bed was horrible but the bed was great people nice
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Oh no! I am very sorry that you did not sleep well on the sofa bed in your Hampton guestroom. I so glad that you moved to the bed to have The Hampton Bed Experience and I am very pleased that you found our rooms, amenities, and staff to be nice.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
"Nice place, decent breakfast"
Didn't have a hot tub like the pictures, but overall a nice place. They should invest in a second waffle maker, one isn't enough, super long line because of it. Other than that good.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for your 5 star review! You'll be happy to know that we do hot tub rooms! Next time you stay, please request the whirlpool room type and we will get into a bubble bath ASAP! Thank you for your tip about the waffle maker, any way we can make our stays more convenient for our guests is a plus!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Lauren M.
"Very pleasant staff"
The room was decently appointed. The staff made it excellent! Really went out of their way. The food was average-ish at best.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hey Jason, Thank you so much for your great review and for your feedback about our guestrooms and breakfast. Our team will be pleased that they made your stay a great one!
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Pleasant surprise in NJ"
Free breakfast buffet included hot and cold eggs (hard boiled), sausage, oatmeal with fixings, cereal, yogurt, fruit, fruit juices, milk, coffee, tea, waffle maker, bagels, bread, muffins. Awesome!!! Beautiful new building and room, friendly staff, convenient to NYC. (We drove to a park and ride at a train station on Staten Island, took train to St George, rode ferry to Manhattan). The hotel also offers a shuttle to the train station.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Amy, Our Hampton Hot Breakfast Buffet always gets rave reviews, I'm so happy to hear that it loved up to it's reputation! I hope you enjoyed your stay as much you enjoyed your trip to NYC, so fun! We do provide complimentary shuttle as long as it is booked 24 hours in advance. Next time, we would be happy to drive you to the train station!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Worse stay I ever had in a hotel. Arrived and did not have any rooms available. Was told did not know when they would be available. Sat in the lobby with 4 grand children for 3 hours. Left key in room and was told I would have to wait on line for 45 minutes while people were checking in to ask for my room key. Never go back again. Not sure I will use hotel.com anymore either.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Thank you for making us aware of your recent experience. The service you experienced is not typical of our hamptonality and I am very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience this situation caused for you and your family. Tired children is task of it's own! I do apologize for the lack of service you received and want to thank you very much for your patience. Your feedback is a gift and I sincerely hope that you will stay with us again so that we can live up to our Certificate of Excellence reputation for your next stay.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
The only thing I can complain about is the headboards. Whenever our next door neighbor went to bed we could hear the headboard hit against the wall.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hello and thank you for staying with us and for reviewing us. Your feedback about the headboards is something we have never heard before and will look into. Thank you again.
4 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
Great hotel. Difficult to get into due to construction on roads.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Fred, I'm sorry for the difficult drive you experienced trying to locate us. The restaurant being built in front our hotel does make it easy to miss us. But I'm glad you made it and I'm even more happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay once you got here!
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Fred
"vacation"
Great hotel and service,everything was so good
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Thank so much for your great review of the Hampton Inn Woodbridge, we sincerely appreciate those 5 fantastic stars!
5 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
"Excellent stay"
I could go on for days about how much of a pleasure it was to stay here. The hotel was beautiful, the room was clean, and the staff was phenomenal. The breakfast was exceptional, with a large choice menu. I plan on staying here again soon, and more often afterwards.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Susan, 5 stars = hamptonality! Thanks so much for your kind comments! Cleanliness and friendliness is what we are all about at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge and we look forward to delivering on that promise on your next visit as well!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Neat place"
Wonderful hotel in a good location not far from the malls and shopping areas. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. There is a longhorns steakhouse connect to the hotel, a dunkin doughnuts on the back side, Mac Donald's next door and Walmart right behind the hotel which you can walk too. Free spacious parking lot.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Mark, I'm so glad that we exceeded your expectations! I am sure that hotel service in Bermuda is amazing, so I am very pleased that we met your standards! We are all about convenience and friendly service, that's what's great about our location. Thank you for sharing your experience on Expedia.com, we love hearing from you and we love having you here.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
mark
"Great service except for the last day"
Everything was great until our last night there. We were gone all day and got back late Sunday night. To our dismay our room was not cleaned nor the beds made. Since we were checking out the next morning we just requested new towels and wash cloths. After a visit to the front desk and two phone calls we finally received our small request an hour later. We also requested a wake-up call since we had an early flight out the next morning. We never got that call and if it wasn't for our daughter waking up early we would have missed our flight. We told the morning manager at the front desk what had happened since the night before and he said he would credit one nights stay for the inconvenience. We have yet to see that credit on our credit card statement.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Very nice"
Room pretty clean and much what you would expect from an Hampton Inn. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I ended up needing another room in addition to the one I originally booked, they gave me two rooms side by side which was great. Their breakfast is awesome and much more than just cereal and muffins. Very pleased overall. Plus there is a Walmart right by which is helpful if you forget anything.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Amy, Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing feedback from our guests. I'm glad that everything was up to par with your expectations, but we welcome the challenge to get 5 stars from you, so please come back to visit!
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
"bring your own towels"
having stayed in countless hotels for both business and pleasure, I can say with a great degree of certainty that this experience was most frustrating and outright ridiculous. in short, being thay the very poor quality bath towels had the absorbency of worn out sandpaper, I phoned housekeeping requesting 2 additional towels only to be told that they can I give me a time frame for the towels because there was a big football team occupying the hotel. Huh?! I received nothing. next morning, same exact scenario.I called housekeeping and was given the same ridiculous story line. I went down to the front desk and yet again was given the same spiel what good is a hotel that is at maximum capacity and yet does not have enough towels for the guests? absolutely unacceptable. I had to ultimately flag down A housekeeper in the hallway and kindly requested 2 bath towels only for her to say that she can only give me one. amazing. never again. Good luck to you all.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Dear AJ, I do understand your frustration and am sorry for your recent experience. We try our best to accommodate 100% of our guests, however, there are a few instances when we can only do as best as we can. I am very sorry that we did not deliver the hamptonality that you have come to expect from the Hampton Brand.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
AJ Corona
THE HOTEL STAFF DID NOT PROPERLY HANDLE A LARGE TEEN GROUP THAT WAS NOISY & DISRUPTIVE . THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY MORNING TWO PEOPLE SET OFF FIRE ALARMS AT 8:40A.M. THE HOTEL LACKED ADEQUATE SECURITY TO PROVIDE IT'S GUESTS PEACE AND QUIET.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
I would like to apologize for the noise level you experienced from our other in-house guests. After speaking with our GM, we are aware that the situation could have been handled differently. Situations like this are a test for our management team and force us to learn and improve on the level service we deliver.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Front desk need to be more professional when guest call down for help I work in the filed working with customer everyday and some of the things that went on when I call I did not like I ask for more wash cloths and the young lady had me waiting in the hall while she and a male went in the room and she did not come back he address me in the hall can I help you I said I'm waiting here for the lady to come back to give me wash cloths. Then I call the front desk to get the number for pizza and the guy said was you just down here I was I was sitting in the chair waiting for my husband what dose that have to do with giving me the phone number I ask for.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Carter, Thank you very much for your feedback. I will share your review with our Front Office Manager, so that he can address this with our front desk team. I am sorry for the delay in receiving your wash towels and for the confusion about the phone number for the local pizza place. These are all items that can be avoided and we will bring these issues to the attention of our staff.
2 night trip May 15, 2014
Mr.and Mrs. Carter
"good place to stay en route"
It was a nice hotel - quiet, clean-with an above average breakfast buffet. It is convenient to both the Garden State Pwy and the Jersey Turnpike. If we are travelling through NJ again and need a place to stay, I would return here.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Thank you for staying with us on your voyage through New Jersey! We are honored to be a part of the memories of your trip. I'm excited to hear that you will return if you're ever travelling through the area again. We hope you do, breakfast will be waiting for you!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Travelling Mom
Good quality, clean hotel with a comfortable room. Free breakfast was a plus.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Neil, Cleanliness and friendliness is what we are all about at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge! Who could go wrong with a clean room, friendly service, and free breakfast?!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Neil
"Nice for the price"
Nice, we will stay again.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
I'm pleased that you enjoyed a great stay that didn't break the bank at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge. Here's to looking forward to your next visit!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Great stay for an affordable price"
Stayed the weekend to relax. I was pleasantly surprised with how clean and well kept the room was. The jetted tub is awesome!!! Would definitely stay again.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Ayana, Thanks for choosing to have an overnight stay with Hamptonality! I'm glad you enjoyed a weekend of quiet and relaxation in one of our comfy and clean whirlpool guestrooms. Next time be sure to bring your bath bubbles!
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Ayana
"very Pleased"
I thought everything was perfect for the price. You must request the rollaway bed because the front desk will not give it to. I ordered it with the representative over the phone but she reception didnt see it. No worries they brought it up in 10mins. The pool and breakfast was great they are not stingy and coffee 24hrs a day you cant go wrong . The shopping center nearby is wonderful very reasonable (Walmart) and Longhorn steakhouse right next door great steak!!! if you need dinner.. Will return !!
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Perez! We sincerely appreciate those stars! It's our pleasure to provide quick, efficient service in a great location with a staff who truly cares about our guests because that is what Hamptonality is all about! P.S. We're glad your steak was well worth it too! Yum!
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Perez
Good hotel for value.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Nando! Great guests make for great stays at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge! Thanks so much for your great review!
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
Nando
"Just Lovely"
Clean, pleasant workers, and very convenient~
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Maria, We're so glad your stay was full of Hamptonality!
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Maria
"Great Stay in Woodbridge"
Hotel was great, staff was friendly, breakfast was good.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hey Jon, Thanks for your 5 star review! We're pleased you enjoyed a great stay with friendly service and great Hampton On the House Breakfast. We hope we'll see you again soon!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Jon
"Nice place for a business stay"
Lots of great places to eat nearby! Use your favorite app to find loads of options within a couple of miles and all great quality food. The hotel is ok. If you've stayed at Hampton Inn's in the past, it's about on a par with their standards. Nice breakfast brunch, indoor pool (no hot tub though). We got a room with a whirlpool tub which was nice. Room was fairly clean and in reasonably good condition.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Steve, Thank you for your great review! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your overall experience at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge on your recent business trip! We'd love to get 5 stars from you. So I'm hoping that you will stay with us again so that we can exceed your expectations and really wow you next time!
4 night business trip Mar 23, 2014
"Easy access"
This hotel was very easy to get to. Right off RTE 9 Close to malls. they have an excellent choice in breakfast items and very relaxing.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Kathy, Thank you so much for sharing your 5 star experience with the Hotels.com community! I'm so glad that you had a great stay with us complete with easy accessibility and an excellent On the House Hot Breakfast!
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
"traveled alone and felt secure"
I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn in Woodbridge, NJ. The room was very clean and comfortable, even though there weren't any drawers for my clothes. Loved the shower pressure! The staff was very courteous and friendly. I would, definitely, stay there again.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Mary Ann! We love getting 5 star reviews! That means we are doing our job and exceeding your expectations when you stay with us! I'm pleased to hear that overall, you did enjoy your guestroom and the service you received. We're excited to have you back soon!
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
Mary Ann
"Lovvvvvveeeeed"
I will definitely return with my partner we enjoyed our stay !
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
G, We love getting 5 stars and we enjoy awesome guests like you, come back soon!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2014
G
"All good; no problems"
Hampton Inns mean certain things - clean, spacious, good breakfast, good parking, good staff. This hotel had all of these things. The staff and management are to be commended for running a quality hotel.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hello! Thank you for your stellar review! I can't wait to share your review with our grateful staff. We love delivering hamptonality with every guest stay!
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Hampton Inn Rt 9."
Hotel was very well kept, great service. Breakfast was limited and not so flavorful. Had a great restaurant next door. The worst part about Hampton, it was not conveniently located! It was not so easy to find at all. Was lost 3 times even due from the GPS. The hotel host gave us another coordinate to use when using the GPS System. Overall, I had a very pleasant stay!
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hello, I'm sorry that our location was not as convenient as you had thought. Although we are in a great location, it is a bit tricky to find us! Thank you for your feedback regarding breakfast and the LongHorn Steakhouse next door. I'm pleased that you had an overall great experience!
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
T. Gayles
"It's decent hotel."
overall was good but air-conditioner was nosey in my room.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hello! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay overall. I am sorry that our found our energy efficient A/C Units to be a little noisy. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest's experiences and will have our maintenance team investigate the HVAC unit to see if they can be quieted.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Well Kept Hotel but I don't like the location"
I stayed there 3 nights and was very happy with the cleanliness of the room and hotel. The staffs are very nice and friendly. I did not like the construction going on the right side of the hotel as well as the entrance but I do like that it is essentially situated close to both Woodbridge Center Mall and Menlo Park Mall as well as easy access to the Parkway, Turnpike, 440, 287 and Route 1. Overall, It is a pretty decent hotel for the price.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Bettie, I'm glad you enjoyed your short trip with us! We pride ourselves on cleanliness and friendliness. I do apologize for the construction in our front parking lot and would like to apologize for this slight convenience. Most importantly, I'm glad you saw the value in your stay and enjoyed the easy access to local shopping nearby!
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Bettie
"Expect the best of everything."
OMG! We only stay at Hampton Inns when traveling. The entire staff in Woodbridge NJ.,could not do enough to please us. From housekeeping to the Hotel management team, everyone was so friendly and caring.The housekeeper that took care of our room was just wonderful. She always left enough towels, coffee, etc. The room was big, so there was no claustrophobic feeling. We stayed for a week and really enjoyed it all. It was like staying with family. We can't wait for the opportunity to return. Thank you Hampton Inn-Woodbridge, N.J.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton Inn Brand! We love being your favorite hotel chain! Our staff enjoys making our guests smile. From the Housekeeping Team to Upper Management to the Front Desk, you can be sure to receive great service with hamptonality every time!
7 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Functional"
Good convenient location from Route 95. Has a great stake house (Longhorn) attached to the hotel - direct access from the lobby. Lots of construction under way surrounding hotel so parking was a bit of a bother. All in all a good value for the price. Clean, comfortable room.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
PB, Thanks for staying with us! I'm glad you enjoyed our great location and the attached Long Horn Steakhouse! There is construction in our front parking lot for a new restaurant coming soon, we are very excited for the additional dining option for our guests. There is additional parking behind and to the side of the hotel for now. Overall, I'm glad that you saw value in your stay and thank you for sharing your experience.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
PB
Nice hotel for the price. Clean and well maintained rooms.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Andrew, Thank you for staying with us. It's our pleasure to deliver friendliness and cleanliness with each and every stay at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge!
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2013
"good value"
clean and nice. had a microwave and mini-fridge in room. bacon and omelets for breakfast! i was disappointed - they make a big deal out of saying your sheets and duvet covers are washed for every guest. apparently they also wash the down comforter, leaving the down bunched up in little balls throughout the blanket. not warm or comfy.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Kim, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. I'm happy that you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms, the friendliness of our staff, and of course...On the House Hot Breakfast! I will share the note regarding our down comforters with the General Manager. He will touch base with the Housekeeping Supervisor. Maybe we can order more to replace the old ones. Thank you again for staying with us, we sincerely appreciate your comments.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"Nice hotel to stay"
nice hotel to stay..closer to Newark airport. I attended a conference at this hotel and stayed here as well.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Mohana, Thank you for staying with us! I'm glad you decided to stay with us when attending the conference at our hotel. We always try to deliver great stays with hamptonality, and based on your 4 star review we did exceed your expectations!
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Mohana
"Nice, clean, affordable"
Plenty of safe well-lit parking. Close to restaurants, shopping, etc. Vending machines on-site. Recycling cans on-site (very important to me). Shower was awesome. Bed was comfortable. Loved the charging station on the nightstand for my cell phone, kindle, and laptop. There is also on-site rental cars, which is great.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Melissa, We are thrilled that you had a 5 star experience with us! I'm glad you saw the value in all of our tech -savvy hook ups, the Hampton Bed Experience, our water pressure and recycling bins in our guestrooms. Having the Hertz rental car booth in our lobby is a great plus for our guests. Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
"felt like home"
Beautiful hotel and the people could not have been nicer
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
What a very nice compliment! We love being your home away from home, Fehrle.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Fehrle
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Everything was basically fine,except knowledge of staff. I wasn't told of the shuttle until I called the hotel to ask a question. Then we missed our flight that night and called to tell them and asked about the shuttle. I was told they would be there about my arrival time. I arrived on time and waited outside where passengers wait,and waited and waited I called the hotel and was told he was there, little did I know he was in another part of the airport when I called her again (3) times I called she tells me she has never been to the airport and can't tell me where to go. After 45 minutes of freezing in the cold the shuttle driver called me, the hotel employee told me the night before he would call me when he got there. He had been there waiting for quite awhile and told me the hotel was supposed to tell me to call him and he was in the shuttle area above ground where I had to take an air train ,a trip itself , so it took me over an hour to get the shuttle that could have been avoided if the girl at the hotel knew where I should go to get it and relayed the messages correctly.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hello, My sincere apologies for the miscommunication with our shuttle driver. I am so sorry you had to wait in the cold. I will be sure to share this review with our managers who can implement a solution. I think an easy solution would be to create a designated pick up place for our guests so when they call the front desk knows where to tell our guests the shuttle will be. Thank you for this suggestion and thank you so much for your review, we are always learning about ways to improve our business through the eyes of our guests.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
"Fantastic Stay"
I thought the staff went out of their way to ensure my comfort. The front desk personnel was extremely helpful with everything.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
It's our pleasure to go above and beyond to make our guests feel at home. Thank you for staying with us.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Not too far from Matawan"
Exactly what we've come to expect from a Hampton Inn -- room exactly as promised, no hassles, unusually good breakfast.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Bill, Thanks for 5 stars, we are happy that our Hamptonality made your stay all the better!
Other trip Oct 1, 2013