All hotels in Woodbridge, New Jersey, United States of America

Great pool
    Delicious food
    Clean
"5 star hotel stay"
No complaints at all. Excellent staff. Great night sleep. 5 star rating from me!
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Samirah, We love that! Thank you for your great feedback. We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled that your stay was full of everything that Hampton is known for!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Samirah
"great stay"
plenty of nice amenities, clean and spacious room, kind staff, great breakfast
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Emilio, Thank you so much for your kudos! We love having you here!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Emilio
Good stay........only problem was that the bed comforter was clumped. Great staff very friendly. Thank You
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Thank you for your 4 star rating and thank you for sharing your feedback about our clean and fresh duvets. We are always learning of ways that we can get improve our guest's stays and reviews like yours help us tremendously!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"good"
The hotel was clean, quiet and met our families needs.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
The keys to a great Hampton stay are cleanliness, comfort and quiet, we are so glad that you and your family had a great time!
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Would stay again"
Tub and shower had hair left behind
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Eric, I am glad that you had a great stay with us, but would like to apologize for the condition of your guestroom shower. Thank you for letting us know about this so that we can share this comment with our housekeeping supervisor.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
eric
My Experience Was Good AND Fantastic Regards To D Management Of The Hampton Inn
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
We are thrilled that your stay was filled with Hamptonality! Thank you so much for such a great rating and we look forward to your next Hampton Stay.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
nice
Have stayed here many times comfortable beds clean and courteous
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
We are thrilled that your falalalove our Hampton Beds! Happy Holidays!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Breakfast was nice and rooms clean. Staff slammed doors all night and worst sleep. Beds hard, not like other Hampton Inns. disappointed overall.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you did not sleep well. We will review your comments with our team so that they are aware that they are disturbing our guests when the doors slam. For future, if there is ever anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, please call the front desk and ask to speak with a manager. We want to make sure every stay is comfortable and quiet with a great breakfast on top of it all!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Classic Hampton Inn - No Surprise There"
Nice clean hotel for the weary traveler. A bit congested due to the neighboring bar/restaurant and Walmart. Also odd due to large number of local groups/churches that use the hotel 1st floor conference facilities.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Dear Kenneth, We sincerely appreciate your feedback and thank you for your business. I do apologize if parking felt congested during your visit. There is a lot going on near the hotel with Long Horn Steakhouse attached and Miller's Ale House across the way, which adds a great energy to our hotel location!
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Kenneth L
"Best Hampton Inn"
Could be the nicest Hampton Inn I've been in, and I use them almost monthly. Breakfast fresh fruit was extensive, in addition to all the other great items available for breakfast. Comfy bed, fridge, microwave, etc... Can't ask for more!
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Cynthia, We are thrilled to read your amazing review! We are so happy that you enjoyed everything about your recent stay with us. It's always our pleasure to provide the best of the best for our guests!
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Cynthia
"Not too satisfied."
The parking was not sufficent for me. Not enough spaces for hotel customers. It took 15 minutes to find a spot when I returned from a business meeting at about 10pm. A Bar/Restaurant was built where the front parking lot used to be. The noise/music from the bar went on until 1:30 am and made it hard to fall asleep. Breakfast area was very warm. Not very comfortable. This was probably about the 5th or 6th stay there, but definately the worse.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Dear David, I am very sorry to read about your recent experience at our Hampton Inn Woodbridge. As you can imagine, we are also getting used to having a bar/restaurant in our front parking lot. As were are reading other guest's reviews like yours, we are working to find a solution. There is additional parking in the rear of the hotel that can be accessed by your hotel room key. The quieter rooms are also on this side of the hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and thank you for your patience as we aim to address this issue.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Hampton Getaway"
Stay here all the time, this hotel is comfortable and clean.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Thank you for your Hamptonality and loyalty to the Hampton Brand. We love having you here and sincerely appreciate your 5 star review.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"not happy"
Parking lot is over run by bar next door. My car was actually backed into in the parking lot. There is ample parking on the other side of the hotel but you can not access until after you have your room key. We were placed on the side by the highway. Between the bar music, car noise and highway it was very difficult to sleep. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are very nice. Staff pleasant and breakfast was a nice touch. Hotel is connected to the Lone Star steak house but the wait was 45 minutes and you get no cinsideration for being a hotel guest. I will not be stayin here again.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Jackie, I am very sorry for your recently average Hampton experience. We are still getting used to having Miller's Ale House next door. As you can imagine this is an adjustment for us as well as our guests. We encourage our guests to pull up to the front of the hotel under the porte cochere and leave your car there while you check in. Once you get your room keys, you can then park in the back of the hotel and access there hotel entryway there. As for noise, I do apologize. The quietest rooms we have are towards the back of the hotel. Please ask for these rooms upon check in was well and our front desk will do their best to make sure you have a quiet room based on availability.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Jackie
"noisy from restaurnats next door but convient"
I asked for a the quite side of the building and was given 527, it was anything but quite. The restaurant next door had people outside at the fire pits until very late. If you ask for a quite room the front desk person should know the location of all rooms in relationship to surrounding establishments.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Carol, Thank you for your honest feedback. I am very sorry that our front desk agent gave you a room on the front side of the hotel. Our rear-facing rooms are quieter. Typically our front desk agent do know the layout of the hotel, but I would encourage you to ask specifically for a rear-facing room the next time you check in. Also, the restaurant in front of the hotel has only been open for a month, so we are also still trying to figure when the restaurant closes down or gets busy, etc. Thank you for understanding, we will work to fix this for your next stay.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Very Nice Stay. Easily go north or South"
Very good Experience!
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Ken, We are so happy that your stay was 5 star worthy! Thanks for your kudos!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Ken
"First getaway with baby"
Everything was exactly what we expected. Room was nice and clean, the whirlpool tube was amazing. The only thing was the crib was a bit to hard for my 5month old so she slept with us but everything was perfect. Planning another getaway for the end of the year
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Escarla
Have stayed here 5 times in the past 10 months.. Always clean, fresh and friendly service. Breakfast is good, both hot and cold choices. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Dear Steve, Friendliness and cleanliness are the two most important things about a hotel stay, wouldn't you agree? I'm so glad that we have consistently delivered on both for your recent stays. We appreciate your loyalty and have enjoyed receiving your feedback.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Clean, Comfortable, Centrally Located"
Clean, comfortable room (though couldn't figure out how to work the shower); and centrally located (which also made it noisy) The breakfast was very nice; and also appreciated good coffee being available in the lobby at all times.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Susan, I'm glad that you enjoyed some things about your recent stay, but I am disappointed that your stay was only an average 3 stars. I do hope that you will stay with us again, so that we may exceed your expectations and deliver a stay that is 5 stars full of hamptonality!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Have stayed here more than once, beds are very comfortable, good location. Breakfast just ok, usually go out to eat somewhere like Perkins instead. Overall great stay
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Welcome back! We are so happy that you have returned for another great Hampton stay. I'm happy that you were able to find a local breakfast option that suited your needs. There are tons of local eateries in our vacinity, so thank you for noting that in your review.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Close to all if staying one or two nights , pool is ok and breakfast free and satisfying look , for specials and deals
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Death in family. Convenient to wake and services."
Pleasant front desk workers. Room left a lot to be desired. We had stayed in this hotel a couple of years ago and was so pleased - thus our return. Linens on the bed looked used and we detected an unpleasant odor. Sofa looked and felt like it had reached it's peak. My husband has bad legs and the tub was very hard to stand in. Stall showers would help.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
n/a
"Staff worked hard to make me happy"
The stay started off great. Reserved 3 rooms for a baseball tournament. Katyana at the front desk was wonderful, very helpful and determined to make the customer happy. She got our rooms close to each other. Rooms are nice, plenty of size, comfortable/clean beds (i even layed on the comforter which i never do). Location couldn't be better. Longhorn Steakhouse connected, Walmart to the back, dunkin donuts next door and wawa across the street. Very reasonable rates compared to others in the same area. Breakfast was sufficient - all the basic continental items (toast, bagel, muffins, fruit, cereal...) plus a few hot items like make your own waffles, eggs and potatoes. Everything was wonderful.....until I went for the shower. The hotel was sold out so all of the rooms were stocked with 2 towels (we had 4 people). I called in the morning to get another towel, after 20 minutes I still had no towel, staff couldn't find a clean bath towel. I was already late for an appointment so I opted to use a hand towel, not fun. Then I went to use the blow dryer and it stopped working. So I had to leave the hotel late for my appointment, with wet hair. All that said, I would still stay again, and recommend the place to friends. Katyana tried her best to help make everything right. There is only so much staff can do if the hotel isn't stocked and ready for a sold out crowd. I would just make sure I have plenty of towels the night before and bring my own hair dryer as a back-up.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Crystal
Hotel was perfect right on Route 9 off the GSP. Major stores surrounded the hotel along with great restaurants. The room itself was very clean and the bed was very very comfortable. Would definitely stay there again. We got back to the room in the middle of the night, they have a mini store with snacks and drinks. The room has a fridge which is a huge plus.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
"Convenient location"
The location was convenient. The room was clean but the down comforter was laundered resulted in lots of hard lumps...it was uncomfortable. Desk staff said "that happens when the comforter is laundered" when I called to ask for another one.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
BARBARA
"Everything was great"
Loved this hotel. I've done lots of hotels and this was a very nice one. Very clean and the room was well planned out. Also there is a Deals 99 cent store and a Walmart next door which was convenient.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Tony
"One night stay"
It was exactly what we needed for what we were looking for
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hey Matt, We're so glad that we hit the spot and delivered the great service that you were looking for!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
This is a little more pricey than others in the area, but by far the nicest! Second time I stayed there too!
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Maria, Welcome back! Thanks for staying with us again. It makes us so happy to hear that you see the value in staying with us at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge. We love having you here.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2014
Maria
Very comfortable rooms and bedding. Great location right off major highway. Definitely staying again on our trips to New Jersey!
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
David, Your review made us smile! We love our location near all the major highways, nearby restaurants, and convenience shopping. I'm so glad to hear that you valued our great location as well and we are looking forward to your next visit.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
David S.
"Just what you would expect"
I don't have any negatives really. Just what you would expect from a Hampton. It was a little tricky getting to it from the north.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
K and A We are so glad you had a stay full of hamptonality at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on hotels.com!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Pleasant
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Tony, Pleasant is perfect! We're thrilled you had a great stay with us.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Tony
"100% satisfied"
The rooms were extremely clean. Stay was comfortable. They provided a shuttle from hotel to my office location which was certainly a huge plus! Will surely stay again at this hotel
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Pooja, Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge for your business trip. The hotel shuttle is a complimentary amenity we are proud to offer to our guests. So, I am very pleased that you saw the value of having that available during your stay. Thank you for your great review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Pooja
Sofa bed was horrible but the bed was great people nice
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Oh no! I am very sorry that you did not sleep well on the sofa bed in your Hampton guestroom. I so glad that you moved to the bed to have The Hampton Bed Experience and I am very pleased that you found our rooms, amenities, and staff to be nice.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
"Nice place, decent breakfast"
Didn't have a hot tub like the pictures, but overall a nice place. They should invest in a second waffle maker, one isn't enough, super long line because of it. Other than that good.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for your 5 star review! You'll be happy to know that we do hot tub rooms! Next time you stay, please request the whirlpool room type and we will get into a bubble bath ASAP! Thank you for your tip about the waffle maker, any way we can make our stays more convenient for our guests is a plus!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Lauren M.
"Very pleasant staff"
The room was decently appointed. The staff made it excellent! Really went out of their way. The food was average-ish at best.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hey Jason, Thank you so much for your great review and for your feedback about our guestrooms and breakfast. Our team will be pleased that they made your stay a great one!
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Pleasant surprise in NJ"
Free breakfast buffet included hot and cold eggs (hard boiled), sausage, oatmeal with fixings, cereal, yogurt, fruit, fruit juices, milk, coffee, tea, waffle maker, bagels, bread, muffins. Awesome!!! Beautiful new building and room, friendly staff, convenient to NYC. (We drove to a park and ride at a train station on Staten Island, took train to St George, rode ferry to Manhattan). The hotel also offers a shuttle to the train station.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Amy, Our Hampton Hot Breakfast Buffet always gets rave reviews, I'm so happy to hear that it loved up to it's reputation! I hope you enjoyed your stay as much you enjoyed your trip to NYC, so fun! We do provide complimentary shuttle as long as it is booked 24 hours in advance. Next time, we would be happy to drive you to the train station!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"horrible experience"
The hotel was a nightmare. The staff wasn't welcoming. The room was dated and dusty. The restroom was stinking and the bed sheets were itching the body. The breakfast had odor and gave us an upset stomach. To top everything there was no water supply after 9AM. I love hampton inns and made a mistake of booking this one. Will never go near this one again.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Worse stay I ever had in a hotel. Arrived and did not have any rooms available. Was told did not know when they would be available. Sat in the lobby with 4 grand children for 3 hours. Left key in room and was told I would have to wait on line for 45 minutes while people were checking in to ask for my room key. Never go back again. Not sure I will use hotel.com anymore either.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Thank you for making us aware of your recent experience. The service you experienced is not typical of our hamptonality and I am very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience this situation caused for you and your family. Tired children is task of it's own! I do apologize for the lack of service you received and want to thank you very much for your patience. Your feedback is a gift and I sincerely hope that you will stay with us again so that we can live up to our Certificate of Excellence reputation for your next stay.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
The only thing I can complain about is the headboards. Whenever our next door neighbor went to bed we could hear the headboard hit against the wall.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hello and thank you for staying with us and for reviewing us. Your feedback about the headboards is something we have never heard before and will look into. Thank you again.
4 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
Great hotel. Difficult to get into due to construction on roads.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Fred, I'm sorry for the difficult drive you experienced trying to locate us. The restaurant being built in front our hotel does make it easy to miss us. But I'm glad you made it and I'm even more happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay once you got here!
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Fred
"vacation"
Great hotel and service,everything was so good
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Thank so much for your great review of the Hampton Inn Woodbridge, we sincerely appreciate those 5 fantastic stars!
5 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
"Excellent stay"
I could go on for days about how much of a pleasure it was to stay here. The hotel was beautiful, the room was clean, and the staff was phenomenal. The breakfast was exceptional, with a large choice menu. I plan on staying here again soon, and more often afterwards.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Susan, 5 stars = hamptonality! Thanks so much for your kind comments! Cleanliness and friendliness is what we are all about at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge and we look forward to delivering on that promise on your next visit as well!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Neat place"
Wonderful hotel in a good location not far from the malls and shopping areas. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. There is a longhorns steakhouse connect to the hotel, a dunkin doughnuts on the back side, Mac Donald's next door and Walmart right behind the hotel which you can walk too. Free spacious parking lot.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Mark, I'm so glad that we exceeded your expectations! I am sure that hotel service in Bermuda is amazing, so I am very pleased that we met your standards! We are all about convenience and friendly service, that's what's great about our location. Thank you for sharing your experience on Expedia.com, we love hearing from you and we love having you here.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
mark
"Great service except for the last day"
Everything was great until our last night there. We were gone all day and got back late Sunday night. To our dismay our room was not cleaned nor the beds made. Since we were checking out the next morning we just requested new towels and wash cloths. After a visit to the front desk and two phone calls we finally received our small request an hour later. We also requested a wake-up call since we had an early flight out the next morning. We never got that call and if it wasn't for our daughter waking up early we would have missed our flight. We told the morning manager at the front desk what had happened since the night before and he said he would credit one nights stay for the inconvenience. We have yet to see that credit on our credit card statement.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Very nice"
Room pretty clean and much what you would expect from an Hampton Inn. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I ended up needing another room in addition to the one I originally booked, they gave me two rooms side by side which was great. Their breakfast is awesome and much more than just cereal and muffins. Very pleased overall. Plus there is a Walmart right by which is helpful if you forget anything.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Amy, Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing feedback from our guests. I'm glad that everything was up to par with your expectations, but we welcome the challenge to get 5 stars from you, so please come back to visit!
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
"bring your own towels"
having stayed in countless hotels for both business and pleasure, I can say with a great degree of certainty that this experience was most frustrating and outright ridiculous. in short, being thay the very poor quality bath towels had the absorbency of worn out sandpaper, I phoned housekeeping requesting 2 additional towels only to be told that they can I give me a time frame for the towels because there was a big football team occupying the hotel. Huh?! I received nothing. next morning, same exact scenario.I called housekeeping and was given the same ridiculous story line. I went down to the front desk and yet again was given the same spiel what good is a hotel that is at maximum capacity and yet does not have enough towels for the guests? absolutely unacceptable. I had to ultimately flag down A housekeeper in the hallway and kindly requested 2 bath towels only for her to say that she can only give me one. amazing. never again. Good luck to you all.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Dear AJ, I do understand your frustration and am sorry for your recent experience. We try our best to accommodate 100% of our guests, however, there are a few instances when we can only do as best as we can. I am very sorry that we did not deliver the hamptonality that you have come to expect from the Hampton Brand.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
AJ Corona
THE HOTEL STAFF DID NOT PROPERLY HANDLE A LARGE TEEN GROUP THAT WAS NOISY & DISRUPTIVE . THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY MORNING TWO PEOPLE SET OFF FIRE ALARMS AT 8:40A.M. THE HOTEL LACKED ADEQUATE SECURITY TO PROVIDE IT'S GUESTS PEACE AND QUIET.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
I would like to apologize for the noise level you experienced from our other in-house guests. After speaking with our GM, we are aware that the situation could have been handled differently. Situations like this are a test for our management team and force us to learn and improve on the level service we deliver.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Front desk need to be more professional when guest call down for help I work in the filed working with customer everyday and some of the things that went on when I call I did not like I ask for more wash cloths and the young lady had me waiting in the hall while she and a male went in the room and she did not come back he address me in the hall can I help you I said I'm waiting here for the lady to come back to give me wash cloths. Then I call the front desk to get the number for pizza and the guy said was you just down here I was I was sitting in the chair waiting for my husband what dose that have to do with giving me the phone number I ask for.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Carter, Thank you very much for your feedback. I will share your review with our Front Office Manager, so that he can address this with our front desk team. I am sorry for the delay in receiving your wash towels and for the confusion about the phone number for the local pizza place. These are all items that can be avoided and we will bring these issues to the attention of our staff.
2 night trip May 15, 2014
Mr.and Mrs. Carter
"good place to stay en route"
It was a nice hotel - quiet, clean-with an above average breakfast buffet. It is convenient to both the Garden State Pwy and the Jersey Turnpike. If we are travelling through NJ again and need a place to stay, I would return here.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Thank you for staying with us on your voyage through New Jersey! We are honored to be a part of the memories of your trip. I'm excited to hear that you will return if you're ever travelling through the area again. We hope you do, breakfast will be waiting for you!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Travelling Mom
Good quality, clean hotel with a comfortable room. Free breakfast was a plus.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hi Neil, Cleanliness and friendliness is what we are all about at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge! Who could go wrong with a clean room, friendly service, and free breakfast?!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Neil
"Nice for the price"
Nice, we will stay again.
Response by Hampton Inn Woodbridge
I'm pleased that you enjoyed a great stay that didn't break the bank at the Hampton Inn Woodbridge. Here's to looking forward to your next visit!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014