All hotels in Bensenville, Illinois, United States of America
777 East Grand Avenue, Bensenville, IL, 60106, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Nice and not so nice!!!"
The staff was amazing, I was getting ready to fly out of the county and had extra bags, they waved the few for extra bags on the bus to the airport. Other then that I would not recommend this hotel!!!
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Good stay"
Very good staff and clean rooms. Will stay again.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2015
Suresh
Great overnight stay with cheap parking and a good shuttle to OHare. The ride was a little scary but efficient :) The young lady who checked us in at the front desk was a total sweetheart!
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
The hotel was nice and clean but the Internet wasn't working at all.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Uyen Phuong
"Pleasant stay"
It was a nice hotel for the money. It had a good breakfast and the staff was really friendly.
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
debbie
"Infrequent airport shuttle"
We had an overnight layover in Chicago and booked this hotel for our stay, trusting the convenience of a complimentary airport shuttle. However, the shuttle only operates once an hour, at the top of the hour. This is not included in the information on hotels.com, which is misleading, since I have never been to a hotel with such rigid rules for the airport shuttle. We had to be at the airport at 8, so we would either need to take the shuttle at 7 or risk missing the flight. The staff did not do anything to work around the shuttle schedule to meet our needs. If others were okay leaving 10 minutes early, the shuttle schedule could've been slightly adjusted. The staff did not even attempt. We ended up getting a cab, which cost us $22. The rooms are okay, but ours had a very musty smell at first. We had to air it out a bit, which should've been done by the staff. I would not book from this hotel again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services regarding our shuttle. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Ferhan
"Nice but too far from city"
The hotel was nice but not in an area thats too close to the city and still a drive for airport. We were charged an early check in fee and hotel management was not able to recommend options for going into chicago.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Emma
"anniversary trip"
we didn't have a car and it was a treacherous walk along a busy street to find a place that had dinner. We did rely on their free shuttle service to and from the airport but our timing was off and in both cases we had to wait for over an hour.
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Joanne
"great airport boutique hotel"
I booked this hotel based on the good reviews. I thought the service was very personable, the pickup from the airport was as advertised right on time, while the room was clean, nice toiletries, wifi, refrigerator and microwave. Great value for money. My only regret was forgetting to pack a swimming trunk for the indoor pool. I thought the breakfast was great, simple and even came with a waffle machine. It's not a Grand Hyatt, but neither is the price. The country Inn gets the job done for basic overnight comfort for layovers and families.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Ken
"The stay is worth your money!"
The rooms were clean, and spacious with all required amenities included. The bed was a little smaller than expected (for a Queen size) in double bed room. Breakfast was very good, with so many options. Would highly recommend this to anyone planning for to stay near O'Hare.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"I would stay there again"
Everyone at the hotel was very helpful and always friendly. For the price, it was great and the location was convenient for catching the CTA, with lots of choices for reasonable priced places to eat.
5 night family trip May 21, 2015
Christine
"Really enjoyed the quiet surrounding"
The long breakfast hours were a big plus. The hotel is in a nice location. Very quiet but still near everything. The staff was friendly and helpful. I didn't like that there was no bathroom in the pool area and that the Jets in the hottub were not so good. I was pleased with everything else and enjoyed my stay with my children.
Other trip May 27, 2015
From Boise
"a nice, comforable stay..."
Room was nice, reasonable in size, and very clean. Staff was friendly and cooperative, certainly fun and personable to deal with.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Theresa
"Typical Country Inn and Suites Hotel, a good value"
One night business trip. This hotel was typical Country Inn and Suites, pretty good value, good breakfast, relatively clean and orderly hotel. I would stay here again.
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Relaxing stay after the 12 hour flight...."
The hotel was exactly as described. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We were greeted by every staff member with a hello and a smile! I enjoyed a quiet swim in the pool before I went to bed and a very good breakfast before I began my day. This was a great value for the price. We walked right out of the doors at Ohare airport at midnight where we were wisked away immediately to the property! Check in took 2 minutes if that!
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
Katrina
"Nice hotel located south of the airport."
We stayed a week at the hotel during a conference in the city. It's located just south of the airport (10 min drive) and has a quick access to the interstate. Though if you need to be in the city you might want a hotel that is closer as traffic in Chicago can get a bit awful. The hotel was nice and clean there is breakfast available for those interested. The pool was a big plus as we could relax after a busy day at the conference. There's also a small room for exercise. We had a 2 Queen room and asked for the possibility of adding a 3rd roll-away bed. Normally only the King Suite rooms have these beds but we were able to rent the bed which was great. The staff at the hotel was very nice and helpful when we needed them.
Other trip May 19, 2015
This was a good location for my 5 night stay. Restaurants are on York Road. Room was spacious. Nice hot breakfast. A big plus is an indoor pool and jacuzzi. Would stay again.
5 night family trip May 8, 2015
Johanna
"Nice hotel."
Nice hotel in quite spot. Not many restaurants or things to do close by. Airport shuttle only runs on the hour.
Other trip May 14, 2015
mickey
"Business trip in Chicago"
Business in Chicago, but all hotels booked or way too expensive downtown. Country In & Suites was a great alternative. Traffic to downtown was tough, I rented a car. But clearly offset the ridiculous downtown Chicago hotel prices. Very friendly staff, free breakfast, some places to eat and shop nearby.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Art
"My stay at the Country Inn Suites."
Pleasant. The staff was great.
2 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
Neil
"Price is right"
stayed here a few times in the last two years. This last stay the hotel interior and the room seemed a little more "worn out" than I recall. Staff still is attentive and pleasant. The rooms are clean. The price is right and the location is decent.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"The shuttle bus"
My stay was ok, after a 2 hr wait for the shuttle to pick me up from the airport. Also I requested a wake-up call at 4:am which never happen. The shuttle ride back to the airport at 5:am was standing room only. Very dangerous. It reminds my of my first day IN boot camp riding in the cattle truck.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Raphael
"weekend getaway"
Very nice and comfortable place to be.
Kerry
"late night shuttle service"
the late night shuttle service was great. we were meeting our son at 11:58 pm returning from Australia. they took us to the airport to meet him and then returned to pick us up and return us to the hotel at 1:oo am. The drive was friendly and helpful. would stay there again !!!!!!!!!
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Counrty Inn and Suites"
The room was clean. It had some water damage. Breakfast was a good verify of hot and cold. The swimming pool was strong with chlorine. Nothing close to walk to,but had 4 places to deliver.
Sandi
Very nice location. Great experience.
"A bit disgusting...."
Location was fine; easy to locate. Country Inn and Suites are usually clean, but this one was not. Bathroom floor was filthy. It's an older hotel, and needed deeper cleaning in room. It looked as though someone wasn't doing what they were hired to do....clean the room. Front desk services was great; breakfast was good as usual for hotel chain.
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Debbie
"NEVER AGAIN!!"
This hotel would have ranked higher had it not been for the BED BUGS!! when I showed the desk clerk the pictures they switched us rooms,but we really did not sleep that night! Unfortunately it was 12:30 at night when we settled in or we would have left!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the failure in our extermination program.A pest free environment is basic for a good stay. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! we checked and their were no pest in the room.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Only if you are desperate"
Far ride from airport, needs to be upgraded
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations. We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Easy shuttle ride to airport staff very helpful. Rates were reasonably for staying in Chicago.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Patsy
"Positive experience"
People were nice and place was clean. Not much directly around the hotel. Advised of $10 incidentals charge that is put back on the card upon check out, which makes sense but when we requested a roll away bed the $10 wasn't taken from that so my card was charged for the roll away but removed from the return of incidental charge. Also, hotel reservation advises roll away bed is available but not that there is an additional charge-should be up front.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"One night stay"
Room was ready and clean when I arrived; good deal.
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Lost flight by custom officor. Ordered randomly.took 10 minutes to wait for shuttle bus, that is Prius. It looks a little bit far away airport. They have some restaurant menu, the latest hour is 11pm. I have to have some snack. the breakfast is not good. Anyway, I still recommend it.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
victor
"trip to South africa"
both stays were great...service was fantastic...drive to and from the airport was great and on time...would definitely stay here if we needed to use the airport to fly somewhere
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Eileen
other than a few ants in the bathroom every day the stay was fine spray for them room 100
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Family Fun"
The kids had a great time in the pool.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Jill
"No problemo"
No problems
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"great place"
the hotel was as I expected, this is a compliment, as everyone knows if you book online is not always what you see is what you get, in this case it was exactly as expected.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Chicago business trip"
I stay here at least twice a year and it is the same every time. Clean, comfortable, quiet and affordable. The breakfast is always great. A little ways from O'Hare but worth it because of the price and the convenience. I recommend this place to anyone traveling west of Chicago or just need a place to stay for a layover.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Donald
"The place is nice. Breakfast needs work."
The stay was nice. The staff was pleasant and responsive. However, the breakfast was not what I have come to expect from this chain. It's not that it didn't taste good. It was more a matter of what was available at the time I went to breakfast. Quite often, I opened a container and the amount of what was in there was quite low or empty.
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great place for an overnight layover"
I chose this hotel because it was the only one under $100 that offered an indoor pool, free hot breakfast, and free airport shuttle to/from the airport. They did not disappoint. The hotel was clean and efficiently run. The pool is open to midnight, which was nice. My kids especially liked the free chocolate chip cookies at the front desk when we arrived in the evening.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Andi
"Easy to find"
The hotel was easy to find, but the breakfast was greasy!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"will stay again"
Nice room friendly staff very helpful
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
Todd
A very pleasant stay. Staff was courteous and polite. Everything was as described on the site.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Bart
"Nice hotel close to ORD"
Nice and neat hotel close to the ORD Chicago airport. The pool and jacuzzi tub are really nice. Rooms are comfortable
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Juan
"O'Hare Right Around The Corner - Very Nice Place!"
Had to use the hotel for a quick nights stay before flying out of O'Hare. Very close to O'Hare to make a quick arrival at the airport. Had to drive a mile or so to find food, but other than that, hotel was great! Very comfortable!
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"We are disappointed with this Country Inn & Suites"
Paper thin ceiling, you could hear the kids running up and down the hallway on the 2nd floor above us. The propped opened the door to the pool to let the steam off the windows and we could hear the kids screaming in our room and with no respect from the other dis-respectful guests we could hear them letting their door slam shut all the time.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the hotel did not meet your expectations. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where every area of the hotel is clean and spacious and all services are on-time and of the highest quality. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Sincerely, Lupe
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Kimberly
"Good hotel near the airport"
It was a good stay. It was clean and close to O'hare.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Great staff but the hotel experience can be better"
I'll try to be brief, the chlorine in the pool was so strong and the temperature in the pool room was so high you the staff had to open the door leading to the patio to cool down the temperature. I like to take the stairs. You can tell the doors that lead to the floors are not checked often as the first time I walked into the staircase the door slammed shut behind me. Same thing happened leading to the floor I was staying on. I felt uncomfortable as the doors slammed behind me. I can imagine the people who were next to those doors probably felt worse. After the first time that it happened, I was more cautious.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Otilia
"Wonderful and helpful maintenance man"
Our overnight stay was fine and we appreciated the sack breakfast we were given since our flight was too early to let us get breakfast first. On returning after our trip we found our car to be completely drained of battery power and we couldn't even get our doors open with our remote key. The hotel staff sent a maintenance man out to help us and he was very knowledgeable about our Prius and got us jumped and on the road. We had a 3 hour trip home from there and it was 5:30pm already, so we really appreciated his help so late in the day.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015