All hotels in Bensenville, Illinois, United States of America
777 East Grand Avenue, Bensenville, IL, 60106, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Room is all right
    Regular internet service
Stayed one night the staff were very friendly the room was clean and comfortable.. The breakfast in the morning was a big plus.. All around nice place to stay
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
I like your airport shuttle
1 night trip Oct 3, 2015
"Bed bugs"
Arrived to find our room was handicap accessible, meaning we had only a very open shower and no bathtub. Not a huge deal, so we went along with it. First night, we attempted to relax in the hot tub. It was lukewarm at best. A staff member stopped us in the hall and apologized for the broken hot tub and the lack of notification. Again, not a huge deal, as he said it would be fixed by the next evening. On the third day of our trip I woke up covered in bug bites. Our family urged us to check our room for bed bugs. Found several under the mattress. Immediately went to the front desk to inform them. A man came out to speak to me, and got us switched to a new room. From what we saw, the only action taken was stripping the bed and bagging up the bedding. My husband inquired about getting partially refunded for our stay. "The manager will make that decision on Monday. I'm almost sure she'll give you one night off." Not a single word was said to us on Monday or after. I am currently in contact with customer service for Country Inn and Suites to receive a full refund for our stay, as I had such an awful reaction to the bites and was physically sick for the rest of our trip. The breakfast was fantastic, but that's the only good thing I can say about this hotel.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the failure in our extermination program. A pest free environment is basic for a good stay. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Sincerely, Lupe Villegas
4 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
"Excellent stay!"
This was one of the best hotel I have stayed at. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel itself was very clean! The housekeepers did an amazing job at keeping our room tidy daily.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2015
"Starting to Show Some Age"
I have stayed here several times. Nice value for the money. However, the property is starting to get a bit tired. Older furniture, bed linens, etc. There is never enough seating for Breakfast in peak hours - expect to take food back to your room. I may need to start looking for a nicer value hotel around O'Hare.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
Hotel was clean and the staff was helpful and nice! Would go back for sure!
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"nice place to stay before a flight"
very nice room. very comfy and clean. only issue is hotel is 15-20 minutes from the airport. they did have a shuttle but I assumed the airport was closer.
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
kimberly
We stayed 2 nights and it was a total delight. Wonderful room and a wonderful breakfast.
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
We made a weekend trip to Chicago to check out Wrigley Field. This hotel was by far the best hotel experience that all three of us have had. The hotel staff were amazing by helping us out, from suggestions to little tidbits about the area. The hotel itself was very clean! The housekeepers came in our room and tidied it up daily including changing the linen, and also made sure we were fully stocked on hygiene products. I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone visiting the Chicago area! The only downside to this hotel is that we had to leave so early!
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Ryan
Could use some updating but everything was clean. Breakfast was good and a great deal for the area.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
"Reasonable Place for Reasonable Price"
Overall it was a reasonable place for a reasonable price. Room could have been a bit cleaner. Breakfast could have had a bit more variety. Actually went out for breakfast 2 of the 3 days.
3 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2015
Douglas
"We liked it."
Our room was on the back side facing the golf course and so was extremely quiet. The hotel is in close proximity to plenty of facilities.
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
Rodney
The people work in the hotel are very nice from the front desk, shuttle drivers, room keeper, and breakfast room tender. However there is major help needed in the shuttle service that is the average waiting time from airport is over 1 hour(We used 4 times during the stay). This all can be improved by giving "clear" instruction to the guest 1. When the guest should call the hotel for reserve the shuttle 2. When the blue line train should leave the loop to catch the regular shuttle at the airport. I believe a dependable shuttle service is very important to the business of this hotel
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Ka Hong
reasonable price and nice place to stay, especially the shuttle bus driver, he was really nice person and gave very good tips to us as first time visitors to Chicago
3 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2015
"Not too bad but not great - 3 star if that."
Not all that. Needs renovated. Old but OK.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
"ADA room with 2 queen beds"
My sister has a small house with no guest rooms so when my parents and I come to visit, this is our go to hotel. It's not the closest or the nicest, but it is one of very few hotels that offer an ADA compliant room with 2 beds. This room was set up like a suite with a sitting area as you enter (couch, chair, TV, microwave, fridge, etc) and in the same space was a decent bathroom with a roll in shower. The only complaint I have about the shower is that there are no shelves to put your shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, etc. There is a grab bar around the wall which worked ok but I only had airport compliant size toiletries so they would slip through the gab between the wall and the grab. The other thing about the bathroom that was not great is the placement of the toilet paper. It is literally the same height as the toilet seat so you are reaching down to get it and for someone who is a little larger this becomes a pain in the leg. Everything else was very nice except the carpet was very stained and I did not walk around without socks or slippers or flip flops on. It looks as though it has never been shampooed. Minus those annoyances, it was a good room. Had a place for us to relegate my dad while I was getting dressed without having to send him to the lobby. Breakfast was good as usual. Nice selection of options. Can't complain about that one bit. All and all its a good place to stay, just make sure you bring your slippers with you.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"对于ORD机场转机是一个不错的选择"
前台小姐很nice,详细的介绍了shuttle的等待地点,宾馆早餐时间等等。 shuttle司机很不错,距离机场20分钟左右的车程,适合ORD转机住宿 宾馆设施不错,也比较干净。 冷气非常充足
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Good enough, great value, clean and friendly"
I was in and out very quickly. Checked in near 1 am after the hotel shuttle picked me up (I booked here because they would meet me at the airport at midnight, my flight got in very late). Front desk clerk was welcoming and had my room ready to go. Easy check-in and check-out. Room was very comfortable and clean. Some of the painting and carpets were tired and are about due for refreshing, but I've certainly seen worse. The price was right and service was excellent - I would certainly stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Sandra
"Nesr airport"
Good hotel to relax before a trip.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Alexandra
"Adequate Place to Stay"
Stayed for 1 night for business trip. It was adequate. The first room we entered was smelly, but after I complained to the front desk, they let us change room.
1 night business trip May 15, 2015
EXCELLENT AND VERY COMFORTABLE
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
charles
"Clean, good breakfast"
The hotel was great, breakfast was good with a nice selection of items. The only down side for us was that there was no place for us to go for a walk as it was on a busy street with no sidewalks. It is also not close to any restaurants that you could walk to. we had no car for the first day and had to order our food in. Shuttle service was good.
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
Andrea
"great stay"
Clean room,everyone was friendly.all around great stay
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
kevin
"Bug infested"
Gnats everywhere. There were flies in the room when we walked in, a few ants crawling around and beetles in the bathroom. Seriously. When we went to the pool and jacuzzi there were mosquitoes everywhere and all kinds of bugs crawling around and even in the water. This place would have been nice if it wasn't for all of the frickin bugs. And
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the failure in our extermination program. A pest free environment is basic for a good stay. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Great stay! Clean quiet hotel in an isolated location.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2015
"ORD flight"
I was going to fly from ORD next day. So I stayed here for one night. Nice and clean hotel with buffet breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Xiaochen
"Decent hotel for price"
This hotel was not as bad as some we have stayed in. It was alright for the price we paid ($88 night) wouldn't pay more than that. It needs to be updated and the rooms could be a little cleaner, we were comfortable and the room had plenty of room for my family of 4. Staff was nice, breakfast as ok but I've had much better continental breakfasts. One day nothing was stocked and it was only 8am.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Jackie
"Convenient hotel nearby the airport"
I found an underwear in my "clean" room... Even though the finding was uncomfortable personnel were open to hear my grievance and find a solution.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Very comfortable
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Gina M
"Call, find out which airport exit they will be at"
We arrived at O'Hare Airport about 6:45PM and by the time we got through customs and baggage pickup it was 7:15. We went to the curb where all the hotel shuttle buses were stopping to wait for the Country Inn shuttle. I was told they leave the hotel on the hour. We were gone for 3 weeks and my cell phone battery was dead. When 8:30 came, I figured we missed the shuttle somehow and found a pay phone to call them. They said the shuttle only leaves if we call them first. They'll leave at 9PM to pick us up. At 9:30 still no sign of the shuttle. Called them again and they said the shuttle was at entrance 9E not 9C were everybody else was being picked up. By the time we reached the hotel I was up for over 29 hours with no sleep. At breakfast, there was gravy but no biscuits, no scrambled eggs, no cubed potatoes and a couple other items missing. My hot breakfast consisted of 6 slices of bacon on bread, a cold hard boiled egg and a half rotten orange. Our room was excellent, large, clean, ground floor with a sticky door that was hard to close.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Louis
"Truthful"
Hotel was nice, front desk ladies are nice, breakfast is ok. Great location for airport cannot hear any traffic or airplanes in the room. Beds are ok not great. Parking and safety was great. Airport shuttle will not drop off at departures due to construction but they don't tell you that when you book it. Free shuttle though and hoy's Chinese restaurant was great it's driving distance
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Ashley
"kids age 4,5,6 and 8 years old"
Was nice to staying in the hotel, the only thing that I don't agree is that some kids (little ones) in the jacuzzi and they were playing. .. couldn't relax at all!
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Maria
"Affordable Chicago - O'Hare"
Quiet, comfortable, low-cost option close to O'Hare, with helpful staff and reasonable breakfast - especially the sausage and gravy biscuits!
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
"One night stay"
The hotel is easy to find and is located near Ohare, rooms and beds are comfortable and has a nice breakfast included. The only thing is that our room had a strong odor when going in. Other than that a good hotel!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
Dear valued guest, We really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the hotel was not as clean as our standards demand, and there was a strong odor in your room. A clean room that has been prepared for our guests is basic for a good stay. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Sincerely, Country Inn&Suites O'Hare South management team
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Great Stay in comfortable bed"
Well worth the drive out of town!! Great price for great bed, pool, breakfast... We will choose this again.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
Laurie
"Fantastic service"
We stayed only a couple nights but the staff was very respectful, needed a quick place to find some eye contact solution and the front desk knew exactly where to go at midnight. Will stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Jonathan
We needed to stay overnight near Ohara airport for our connecting flight the next morning and this hotel met our needs. They provided free shutte service to and from airport. The room was cleaned. The staff was friendly. Breakfast food was more than adequate.
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
The people were great. They were friendly and took care of all our needs. Gave us maps, directions and suggestions. If in the area again, we will be back for another stay. Thank you.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"hotel"
It was decent
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Jessie
The refrigerator didn't work and they brought another one and it was the same
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We do apologize that the fridge in the room was not working and also the one that was replaced. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Quite reasonably priced and comfortable"
It was a pleasant stay. Room and bed both were comfortable. Very reasonably priced since it included buffet breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
The facility needs update. And we need to open the windows to get rid of the smell.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Jian
"Quality of service"
My stay was very pleasant and enjoyable. The room was clean with convenient amenities. The staff was friendly, courteous and accommodating. I plan to return to Country Inn and Suites during my next visit to Chicago.
3 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
geraldine
"Excellant Service"
It was great. Breakfast was excellent. Airport shuttle service was prompt. We didn't have to wait at the Airport. We came out and shuttle was there.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Fawad
"Perfect for park and fly."
Kids liked the pool! They have a breakfast to go if you're leaving before it is served in the morning.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
The room was pretty dank and smelled a bit like urine. It made us pretty uncomfortable crawling into those beds, but we were exhausted from getting in late, and we flew out early the next morning, so what are you gonna do. The hotel is in a good location though, and their park n' fly program was very helpful, and a lot cheaper than parking at O'Hare.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
GREAT PLACE !!!!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Son
pretty good. I recommend for family.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Vinay
"Terrible place to get sleep."
Rooms were clean. Front desk was very helpfull but freeway was just a block away and traffic noise kept me awake all night.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent experience. I want to personally apologize for the noise that disturbed your stay. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Lupe Villegas
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015