All hotels in Bensenville, Illinois, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
It fit my needs
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
comfortable enough for the price.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2015
Drew
The stay was good but upon arriving in the room there. Was no tv remote and it took two remotes to get one to work. The view out our window was of the garbage dumpster which had the gates open and garbage just dumped on the ground and blowing everywhere. It was not a pretty sight and should and should have been cleaned up.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
"Very clean"
Room was Clean, smelled good. Pool was warm and not too much chlorine. Loved it!
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"Repeat customer who won't make that mistake again."
Had stayed there this summer and was a return visit. Will NOT pick this hotel again. Don't know if it's new management but things have gone downhill fast. Window was left cracked open by housekeeper (in winter)leaving the room cold. She didn't change the sheets which were dirty. Each day she knocked on the door before 9am (including the day we were checking out) to see when we'd be leaving so she could clean the room. My child accidently spilled soda on sheets. We returned at 11pm to find although the bed was made, the sheets still had soda on them leaving a sticky mess to sleep in. Plumbing issues were brought to the attention of the manager who promised to send someone "right away". Hours later we checked out and nothing had been done. Hallways were primed to be painted, but are not painted. I hope they address this soon.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
Thank you for taking your time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I am so sorry that the hotel did not meet your expectations. We want our guests to have the best stay possible at the hotel . You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
heather
"will stay again"
we were looking for price.it was 20 mins from airport,it came with airport pickup and drop off free. the beds we good the rooms were clean. that's what we wanted.that's what we got.
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2015
Drew
"Very comfortable stay"
Very comfortable stay....Value for money.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
"Chicago"
Well first of all we were in room 109 , we checked in to take a nap after falling asleep I heard a big bang I looked over at my wife and said are you ok and she said yes, as I went to go lay back down the head board to the bed fell off of the hitting me in the head, went down to the front desk the lady working gave us a different room 211 this room they just got done cleaning it they say, the bathroom had black strands of hair on the floor and the rest of room was not much better. We will never stay there again, I also asked for a refund of 1 night never got an answer on it.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations. We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thought. Lupe Villegas
2 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
"Reasonable room for unexpected overnight stay"
Needed a clean, quiet room when flight out of O'Hare was cancelled. Hotel is about 15-20 minutes from airport and shuttle runs once an hour, but it met my criteria at a reasonable price. (I booked through Expedia and the rate was about $80 for the night.)
Other trip Nov 20, 2015
Business travel
"Basic hotel - good value"
Good - Price, service, free breakfast, room cleanliness and facilities. There also appeared to be plenty of free on site parking (however we did not have a car). Issues - There are no facilities of any kind near this hotel (not the hotel's fault). We passed some light industrial and residential areas on route. It sits on a main road that does not appear to have sidewalks, so no strolling to a local diner. So eat before you get there or be prepared to call a cab. Also the I- 294 is quite close which is good for access and egress but a bit noisy, so the ac fan needs to be run all the time. The hotel operates a courtesy bus every hour if you call ahead. We did call but had to wait out in the cold at O'Hare for 45 minutes waiting for a pickup, maybe it was the shuttle contractor's fault! The hotel is also a 20 minute ride from the airport, seemed far out but apparently this is normal for Chicago! Despite these issues the staff seemed friendly and it was the best rate we found during the booking process.
2 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Not Provided
"Average Hotel"
Check in went smoothly. The room was average. However the bathroom was below average. Many things were broken or just in really bad shape. The faucet in the sink wasn't even attached to the sink. The room smelled badly. Some of the staff were friendly and the others, just indifferent. Breakfast was your average continental food. Nothing was outrageously bad and nothing was good enough to mention.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2015
Allison
"ohare trip"
Flew out of ohare on early morning flight. Went down night before took hotel shuttle in the morning and was able to leave car parked at hotel for the 3 days we were gone.... (for a charge $7) per day. Called when we landed for shuttle pick up. They did a great job
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Tiny and dirty pool.. Breakfast was disgusting and looked like what you feed people for cheap at a soup kitchen.
Other trip Nov 16, 2015
Liz
Rooms were clean and updated. Beds not the most comfortable. Chose the place due to proximity to airport and area traveling to. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
"Immaculate"
Room had a pleasant smell. Appeared to be on purpose. The room was immaculate especially the bathroom. We will be staying at Country Inn & Suites again.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
Brad
It was accommodating . I have nothing else to add, this page won't let me submit this, it's states that I have to "add a bit more"
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
"Need security"
Was ok except the staff couldn't handle the rude customers running down the hallways and slamming doors. Called the office several times and nothing was done about it.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Luan
"Affordable, clean and well kept hotel near O' Hare"
We arrived at this hotel after a very exhausting 11hrs flight from Istanbul. The beds and pillows were incredibly soft and yet firm to provide for a truly heavenly night rest. The wi fi was good and strong. The room was very clean and a very spacious bathroom. For some reason we were given the physically challenged room, but it was ok with us since as I mentioned, the bathroom was very large and specious. The morning breakfast was one of the best ever had in America. Plenty of different food items to choose from...even hot chocolate, biscuits in sausage gravy and waffles....The staff was very nice and professional. They even took us to the Metra Station, since we did not want to use the L or blue line to get back into Chicago since we needed to go directly into Union Station.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2015
carlo
"Pre-flight stay"
Great place to stay in order to make early morning flight at ORD.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2015
MELINDA
"Horrible service, worse location"
They say this is an "airport" hotel, but it's not close to the airport at all. Part of the reason is that O'Hare is so huge, it's tough to be close, but this place isn't close at all. It took 15-20 minutes to get to the hotel on the shuttle that only ran hourly. The staff was rude, inconsiderate and acted like we were a bother. The room was clean, basic, nothing special. It was cheap so I didn't have high expectations. It was a nightmare to get to the blue line to get to a game or into the city. I would never stay out this way again. I would pay more to stay in the city as usual and have the convenience of readily accessible transportation. Save yourself the hassle, pay a little extra money and get a place in a more convenient location. You will be glad you did.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
Dear Valued Guest, On behalf of the Country Inn&Suites O'Hare South, we apologize for all the inconveniences you faced during your recent stay with us. I'm so sorry that you found customer service to be less than hospitable, usually we try our best to accommodate our guests and make them feel as welcome as possible. If I can get more information on who made you feel unwelcome, that would be wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and leaving critical feedback! Country Inn&Suites O'Hare South
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
"Not happy"
We were right above the sliding front door and could hear the door slide open and then close. Our toilet in our room did not function properly. The people above us were running and jumping in their room until 2am. We called the front desk to ask them to ask the room above us to please just quiet down and the guy at the front desk laughed at me. I guess he thought it was funny that I said the people above are running and jumping and they sound like they are moving furniture.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Nice enough for the price. Good service."
The place was as expected for the price. Parking was easy enough. The room was a comfortable temperature. We were in a king suite, which was quite large. The bed was nice. It was a little dark and dingy feeling in the room, and the fire sprinkler had a little leak, which dripped on me a few times. We had to leave before breakfast was served. It is pretty late on the weekends (7am I think). So the person at the front desk put a to go bag together for us the previous night.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Evan
"great for o'hare"
hotel was clean and in a good location for o'hare. indoor pool and hot tub were empty which was great. key didn't work after Checking in but went back down to the desk and it was sorted right away
1 night trip Oct 12, 2015
The stay was not pleasant. Was a pretty dated hotel. The toilet did not flush and the sink never did drain. We had to brush out teeth in the shower. Stay away from room 301.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the hotel was not as clean as our standards demand. A clean room that has been prepared for our guests is basic for a good stay. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Sincerely, Lupe villegas
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
"I miss the hot tub already..."
Great Value!!! Must try the hot tub!!
3 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
"Good hotel, very comfortable. Dining challenges."
The hotel staff was friendly. Everything was clean and comfortable. We had far more space than we expect at a similarly priced hotel. Travel to O'Hare was easy and quick. Dining is a little too far away to walk, so plan on driving or calling a cab. Breakfast hours are a little early for my habits (closed at 9:30 am)
3 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
Lawrence S
"Not good"
Would not stay again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
I want to apologize that the hotel did not meet your expectations.We want our guests to have the best stay possible where every area of the hotel is clean and spacious and all services are on-time and of the highest quality. I will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
Raymond
Very friendly and accomodating staff. Breakfast has great selection and roomy space. Located on a busy road with no sidewalks, so hard to get around if you don't have a car.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
Randy
"Nice hotel, but nothing in walking distance"
There is not much close to this hotel, but it's nice and quiet. We had no problems during our stay. We did notice one electrical issue in the room they serve breakfast in. There is a security camera that has been wired wrong, it's right by the TV. I do wish the breakfast was laid out better. But otherwise no issues and we would probably stay there again.
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Good Location and clean
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Myra
Pleasant stay with a very helpful and cheerful staff. Would recommend and stay again in the future
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
"Jerseys in the house"
Clean and friendly. Had a shuttle service to O'Hara which was wonderful for going in and out of downtown Chicago..just grab the train from the airport! Friendly front desk staff and breakfast in the morning...what else could you ask for.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2015
"WORST SERVICE EVER"
Booked room because it advertised FREE parking. NOT. Shuttle was late to take us to the airport. Shuttle did a two second stop and left us. Making it almost 1.5 hrs to try and get back to our car. Called reservation desk to inquire and receptionist was RUDE and said it was MY fault I missed the shuttle! UNBELIEVABLE
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations. We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Lupe
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
rebecca
Very friendly staff. Delicious biscuits and gravy and other breakfast food. The gentleman who drove the shuttle to the airport was VERY friendly and helpful. Definitely would stay here again!
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Angela
"Great place if you want to live in the suburbs and"
We were lucky with finding this place and glad to have stayed here, good shuttle service, convenient pool...
4 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Gopanand
"The nicest people in Chicago work here"
I stayed for 4 nights and was blown away by how friendly and accommodating the staff was. They treated me like I was family and the shuttle driver went above and beyond for me. The room was sparkling clean and the overall condition of the hotel was exceptional. My colleagues stayed downtown and paid $1500 for the same dates at the Westin--one had water pouring out of the light fixture above his shower and another found gobs of hair (not his) on the bathroom floor. The staff and cleanliness of my hotel, combined with the free airport shuttle and 3-day $20 unlimited CTA card made my decision to stay here the absolute best choice for me. I loved it here and if ever I return to Chicago will be back. I think this is more of a 3.5 star hotel...more than 2! Oh and the breakfast was above and beyond better than what I've experienced at other hotels...and free cookies at the front desk : )
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Stacey
"Very Clean and good breakfast"
Very Clean and good breakfast
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Ravikanth
"Shuttle issue"
The hotel staff was fine and the place has the basics. Wifi was good. The main problem is the shuttle. It only comes when you call the hotel. They ask you to call 30 minutes in advance and if you do call, it leaves on the hour. The shuttle takes 20-30 minutes to arrive at O'Hare, depending on traffic. So if you plan to go to the city a lot via the Blue Line, arranging for a shuttle pickup 1.5 hours in advance is inconvenient. Another downside is the neighborhood. It's residential and without restaurants or shops you can walk to. The room was ok, but the bathroom ceiling was dirty. The water pressure in the shower was also a little weak. Bottom line: For people without a car, if you plan to go there only for a night sleep and not leave the hotel until your flight leaves, then it's ok and a bit cheaper than other places in the O'Hare radius. But if you want to come and go, better to choose a hotel with a shuttle that has frequent runs to O'Hare.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
Thank you taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration and inconvenience you experienced when you did not receive a shuttle service as prompt as possible A well-trained staff that meets guest expectations is basic for a good stay. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Lupe Villegas
1 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2015
This Hotel was very nice. The staff was "very" friendly & helpful as well. It was a bit far from Wrigley Field (that's why we were in Chicago). But we still had a Great Time!!! We would definitely stay there again!!!
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Diona
Stayed one night the staff were very friendly the room was clean and comfortable.. The breakfast in the morning was a big plus.. All around nice place to stay
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
I like your airport shuttle
1 night trip Oct 3, 2015
"Bed bugs"
Arrived to find our room was handicap accessible, meaning we had only a very open shower and no bathtub. Not a huge deal, so we went along with it. First night, we attempted to relax in the hot tub. It was lukewarm at best. A staff member stopped us in the hall and apologized for the broken hot tub and the lack of notification. Again, not a huge deal, as he said it would be fixed by the next evening. On the third day of our trip I woke up covered in bug bites. Our family urged us to check our room for bed bugs. Found several under the mattress. Immediately went to the front desk to inform them. A man came out to speak to me, and got us switched to a new room. From what we saw, the only action taken was stripping the bed and bagging up the bedding. My husband inquired about getting partially refunded for our stay. "The manager will make that decision on Monday. I'm almost sure she'll give you one night off." Not a single word was said to us on Monday or after. I am currently in contact with customer service for Country Inn and Suites to receive a full refund for our stay, as I had such an awful reaction to the bites and was physically sick for the rest of our trip. The breakfast was fantastic, but that's the only good thing I can say about this hotel.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Hare South
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the failure in our extermination program. A pest free environment is basic for a good stay. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were. thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Sincerely, Lupe Villegas
4 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
"Excellent stay!"
This was one of the best hotel I have stayed at. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel itself was very clean! The housekeepers did an amazing job at keeping our room tidy daily.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2015
"Starting to Show Some Age"
I have stayed here several times. Nice value for the money. However, the property is starting to get a bit tired. Older furniture, bed linens, etc. There is never enough seating for Breakfast in peak hours - expect to take food back to your room. I may need to start looking for a nicer value hotel around O'Hare.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
Hotel was clean and the staff was helpful and nice! Would go back for sure!
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"nice place to stay before a flight"
very nice room. very comfy and clean. only issue is hotel is 15-20 minutes from the airport. they did have a shuttle but I assumed the airport was closer.
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
kimberly
We stayed 2 nights and it was a total delight. Wonderful room and a wonderful breakfast.
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
We made a weekend trip to Chicago to check out Wrigley Field. This hotel was by far the best hotel experience that all three of us have had. The hotel staff were amazing by helping us out, from suggestions to little tidbits about the area. The hotel itself was very clean! The housekeepers came in our room and tidied it up daily including changing the linen, and also made sure we were fully stocked on hygiene products. I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone visiting the Chicago area! The only downside to this hotel is that we had to leave so early!
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Ryan
Could use some updating but everything was clean. Breakfast was good and a great deal for the area.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
"Reasonable Place for Reasonable Price"
Overall it was a reasonable place for a reasonable price. Room could have been a bit cleaner. Breakfast could have had a bit more variety. Actually went out for breakfast 2 of the 3 days.
3 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2015