All hotels in Byron Center, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8282 Pfeiffer Farms Drive, Byron Center, MI, 49315, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Baymont"
Very pleasant experience
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Loved this hotel... highly recommend it."
We had 2 rooms for 2 nights. We were very impressed with this hotel. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The bed was 5 star. The employees were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel and I will stay here again for future trips. The bonus is the restaurant that's attached. Great food and drinks... excellent service.
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Cut back on chlorine in pool..."
Way too much chlorine in pool.....
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Clean and comfortable stay!"
We were there for a Dance competition and thought the hotel staff did great with the amount of guests that came for this competition. We had a well stocked breakfast and the rooms were great!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Kimberly
"Nice place, overall good location."
Had one issue. Slammed my index finger in south facing exit door near the Grille. Was bleeding pretty badly. Went to desk clerk and asked for a bandaide and was told hotel did not have any. He offered me a wipe, gauze and tape. Never asked if I was ok, or wanted to complete an incident report. Very un-friendly. About 10 pm. Next morning I asked the morning clerk for more tape for my injury and he produced a first aide kit with antiseptic and bandaides. Very nice Hispanic young man. He was concerned and very kind. Still no offer to complete an incident report? If I were the manager of this establishment I would be concerned about liability claims if my staff were not properly reporting injuries. Overall nice place would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
"Great hotel to use when you visit Gun Lake Casino"
Since Gun Lake Casino does not have their own hotel, we wanted a place to stay while we visited. This hotel was just a few minutes from the casino. Enjoyed the stay very much. Free breakfast was good, bed was great. We'd stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Staff was very helpful."
Next time I need to stay in grand rapids I will stay here again
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
shannon
The staff was friendly and the hotel was very clean. I will definitely stay again
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice hotel, Poor customer service"
This hotel was very nice. Rooms were clean. My only complaint was that when we booked online, we requested adjoining rooms. We then called the hotel directly and they confirmed that it would be no problem to reserve adjoining rooms, so we were pretty confident that we would get them. Upon check-in, the clerk stated he gave our adjoining room away the night before because other people were going to stay 2 nights as opposed to our 1. He saw the note on our reservation made by the hotel employee we spoke to, but stated that the employee that wrote the note is no longer working there and there was nothing he could (or would) do. He was not even apologetic. I would not stay at this hotel again just because of the customer service, or lack of.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"good for overnight"
Good place for an overnight business trip. Access to hotel was not easy - needed better signage.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Norris
"Baymont at 8th St"
Great people and nice atmousphere.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Superb value and comfort"
The indoor pool and whirlpool was great. We had a pleasant stay- clean and comfortable! We plan to stay again on our next trip. The restaurant right next door had delicious pizza, too.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"Baymont"
Clean room, room service from the bar downstairs was great.
4 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Sara
"Rudest Service of any hotel stay ever"
when I checked in I dealt with a manager, who literally refused to check me in he said "i am not dealing with this reservation, I hate dealing with hotels.com reservations" he turned around and walked off. he came back to help another person who stayed there regularly. He was rude and stated that he sold my room to "someone who paid full price" even though I was going to upgrade and pay for it. I tried to talk to him upon check out, he yelled at me and told me I was checked out and no longer a guest, and to "get out" I called corporate and left a complaint no one has contacted me back. I love Baymont in general, but will never stay at this location again.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Only problem was breakfast. Waffles good but biscuits and gravy hard dry and cold
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Came here to visit Grand Valley University."
Hotel was great. Their indoor pool was warm clean and open late, so we got to relax after a 3 hour drive. The room was clean and comfortable, and breakfast was decent. There were other hotel options closer to the university but the reviews and price here were much better. The only complaints are that the 15 miles to he university was a 1/2 hour trip and the area around the hotel was very scarce with eating options. The Baymont has a nice restaurant attached, but it is closed on Sunday, the day we were there, so we wound up driving to River Town crossings for eating options that are open Sunday evening.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"GR bsymont"
Nice hotel for location and price. Having bar and grill attached is great
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
breakfast could have been better...boiled eggs were rubbery and biscuits were hard not fresh.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
The ice machine and pop machine on our floor (3rd) didn't work so we had to go to the main floor; also, the shower head on the shower in the pool area was broken off. Ii wasn't informed at check in that there would be an "incidentals charge" that would show up on my checking account but "fall off" if not used. This should be told at check in.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
A
"nice hotel but don't get room by party room very"
nice hotel but don't get room by party room very very noisy
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
kat
"Nice place for weekend stay.."
Stayed for just one night and the room and service was great.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice place to hang your hat for a spell"
enjoyed my stay very much - room was spotless, staff was great, very quiet, got to relax for a change. Will stay again for sure
1 night business trip Dec 24, 2014
Phil
"Baymont Inn Review"
Room had a lingering smell of cigarette smoke but overall was a good experience. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Best hotel for an affordable price!"
We were here for a wedding and came a day early to make it a relaxing trip. All the staff were friendly, checking in and out was fast and simple, the rooms were clean, and everything was in working order. The bottom of the pool and hot tub could be refinished but it was still clean. I would recommend this hotel for a long stay or even just as an overnight stop.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
The location was good for the new VA out patient building
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"concert stay"
Stayed here while in town for a concert. Easy on and of freeway. Room spacious and clean. The only slightly negative was the breakfast was a little lacking. No eggs which I found unusual.
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
Christine
"Good value near Grand Rapids"
I have stayed here several times when in the GR area. This hotel is conveniently located just south of town, the staff is friendly, rooms are clean, beds comfortable and the rates are very reasonable
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Nice motel with friendly staff in great location."
Needed hotel with close driving distance to new VA Outpatient Clinic. Jose was very friendly and attentive when checking us in. The room was clean and we liked that the restaurant was connected to the building. Restaurant was very good with reasonable prices. Would have liked to see a microwave in the room but the room was adequate for our stay. Will probably stay there for frequent VA Clinic visits in the future.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Elaine
"Easy"
I Don't like fat foam pillows. Could have feather available in room.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
It was very nice and clean.Very enjoyable
2 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Jacob
"Friendly & warm"
We really enjoyed our stay. The receptionist (Juan?) was wonderful, warm, inviting, and efficient. The pool was also warm and clean. Our room was comfortable. Overall, VERY pleased- this was an affordable, clean hotel! (not an easy combination to find)
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"They Don't Value or Respect their customers!"
The staff, including management was extremely rude and unhelpful. Much better options in the area.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2014
"Very nice"
Found this to be a good experience. Staff was very friendly and polite. The room was very, very clean. The only thing I didn't like was I found the room to be small. There was no chair or desk, no place to put our suitcases except on the bed and then on the floor. I also have a thing about the sink being outside of the bathroom, don't like it but that's a personal preference. Even knowing about those things, I would stay there again because of the cleanliness and the exceptional staff!.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
shutley
"10/10 would do again."
We stayed very briefly, but we received excellent customer service at the late hour that we checked in. The crib they provided was perfect, the room was clean, and breakfast was an excellent way to start the day.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Don
"Hot wate"
No hot water for morning shower. None.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Not happy"
Did not have hot water for showers in the morning.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Debbie
"Quality of Service"
This is my second stay at the Baymont, and I am very pleased with the service. The room was very clean and neat. The breakfast bar was very good.
3 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Beth
"Dirty hotel"
Very dirty and unkept. Filthy carpet stained walls and furniture . Terrible location adjacent to bar parking lot.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Geri
"Clean, well kept hotel"
The Baymont Inn and Suites was a clean basic hotel. The staff was friendly and the hotel was well kept. The pool area was in good condition, and the pool water was very warm! So much nicer than other hotels where the pool is too cold to swim in. Nothing fancy at this hotel, but the rooms were very clean, the pool was nice and the staff was inviting. The price was much cheaper than a hotel directly in Grand Rapids, and this hotel was just off the highway so our commute to GR was short and uncomplicated. Definitely a good deal for the price we paid. We will stay here again!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Overall, a comfortable hotel"
My one night experience at this Baymont was very nice. In that I arrived late, I went directly to bed. A nice selection of TV stations, an alarm easy to understand, comfortable pillow-top bed, so-so pillows and descent amenities. The only down side was in the morning when I was getting ready to shower, I could not find bar soap. In that it was early and I was in a hurry, I simply showered with shampoo so not a big problem. Yes, I could have called the desk and I'm certain that they would have brought me soap but I chose to not wait. At the end of the day; a very nice hotel with friendly staff and an average breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Tim Essebaggers
"Close to Camping World and American RV Sales/Svc"
Easy to find, good location, excellent restaurant next door for evening meal, great complimentary breakfast at hotel.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Happy Campers
"Excellent service"
The staff at this hotel goes above and beyond. We were in town for a wedding and the cab service for a 1 mile ride to the wedding location from the hotel was over $20. The gentleman at the front desk graciously offered to take us to the wedding on his on time. The rooms were clean and property was well maintained. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Business Travel"
Great WIFI signal. The restaurant adjacent to the hotel is very good.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Easy to find and access."
We were very pleased with the room and the service. This was the first time we used Expedia.com and we will absolutely be using it again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Deborah
"Baymont Inn &Suites"
The service at the front desk was great. The rooms were clean. The only complaint I would have is the WiFi. It didnt work in the rooms like they said it would. You had to be in the lobby, it would connect but not stay connected, not good!!
1 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2014
Dawn
Was nice nothing great but clean and nice. Breakfast was over all good. Wish check in would had been friendlier
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Nice and quiet. Rooms (especially bathroom) were immaculate. Pool/spa/breakfast were all nice. Definitely would recommend and stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Tam
good resturent right in the hotel
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
tom hauser
"Responsive to issues"
We checked in for a one night stay and a couple hours later realized the air conditioning in the room was not working. We went to the front desk to see what could be done and after waiting for a few minutes due to a very busy front desk they quickly switched us to a different room. I would rate them as very good about the situation. The rest of the stay was pleasant including the breakfast the next morning.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Mr.
"Family Wedding in town"
Everything was fine, not much of a selection for Breakfast. Pool water was very warm.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014