All hotels in Byron Center, Michigan, United States of America
8282 Pfeiffer Farms Drive, Byron Center, MI, 49315, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Delicious food
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great amenities
    Quite clean
    Great pool
Good all around. I had to use the laundry facilities and they were in excellent condition.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center
Hello Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and found our facilities to be in excellent condition. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thank you for choosing the Baymont Inn & Suites! Sincerely, Jorden Alessio General Manager
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
Matthew
"Weekend in Michigan"
We stayed in a 2 room suite. Both rooms were very clean & comfortable. Both rooms had a full bath which worked well since we had 3 adults preparing to go to a wedding. The attached restaurant/pub was also very nice & the food was very tasty. The cost of a 2 night stay was quite reasonable. The free breakfast had a nice variety of items. Would definitely stay there again!
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center
Hello Mary Beth, We truly appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us; your feedback is highly valuable! We also appreciate your kind comments; I’m happy to hear you found your room both clean & comfortable, and that the room setup was convenient for your needs. I’m additionally glad to hear that you enjoyed the 84th Street Pub & Grille. I’m delighted that you enjoyed our breakfast while you were here, and that you found your stay to be of good value. We truly look forward to seeing you again in the future, and again, we thank you for your review! Sincerely, Jorden Alessio General Manager
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Mary Beth
"Out of town !!!"
very comfortable
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
edward
"Thumbs up for Baymont"
Love the Baymont Hotel. It is accessible to many locations. I stay here most times when visiting my mother. I was pleased to find out that the 84th street grille attached to the hotel is now open on Sundays. The rooms are always clean and the beds are comfortable. The only thing that I didn't like is the pillows were lumpy. The housekeeper was not good at restocking things and I had to ask for things. A new outlet mall opened across the street which was great.
5 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Roberta
"Great!"
It was relaxing and very enjoyable.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Norm
"One nighter"
It's fine for overnight flop
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
"Hospitality fee"
Nice hotel and pleasant staff, but when we got home we discovered an unexplained fee of $50 dollars on our credit card although our reservation had been paid in full when we booked. This was never revealed to us and was a complete surprise. We never authorized our card to be used for this fee and were never informed that such a fee existed until we saw it on our statement.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center
Hello! Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! I’m very glad that you enjoyed our pool & hot tub, and that breakfast was to your liking. I do apologize that you were not made aware of the $50 authorization placed on your card upon check-in; we do authorize all guest credit cards for incidentals upon check-in, and then the hold is lifted at check-out. Your bank may take longer to release the funds, depending on your financial institution. With all third-party reservations, we are not given the guest’s credit card by the third party; it very blatantly states when making your reservation, and in the confirmation from them, that you must have a credit card with funds available upon check-in for incidentals. This should have been removed from your debit card at this point by your bank, but in the case that you still show this authorization pending on your account, please call us during normal business hours and ask for me, and we will be able to get this authorization released immediately. Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you in the future! Jorden General Manager
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
very nice and the surprised us with an upgrade to a suite - it was wonderful! Clean, new great breakfast good price (and then upgrade!) very happy and didn't even get a chance at the pool !
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"NIce Hotel"
Nice hotel, no issues... Comfortable and clean... Would rate this a 3 star. Very close to the newly opened Tanger Outlet Center which is why they probably raise the room cost about $30 a night.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Jake
"Very nice"
Hotel was very clean and neat very comfortable and priced well. Very quiet place to stay.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
mac
I am a picky hotel stayer and this place was great. Very handy to have the restaurant next door. Had every meal there except breakfast. Prices were reasonable.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2015
It was a nice hotel. clean .
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Donald
"Baymont"
Very pleasant experience
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Loved this hotel... highly recommend it."
We had 2 rooms for 2 nights. We were very impressed with this hotel. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The bed was 5 star. The employees were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel and I will stay here again for future trips. The bonus is the restaurant that's attached. Great food and drinks... excellent service.
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Cut back on chlorine in pool..."
Way too much chlorine in pool.....
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Room was clean and well maintained. The staff were very accomodating and friendly. Breakfast buffet and all day coffee was nice. Weekends a little noisy but overall a good place to stay.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
BJ - Hamden, CT
The only complaint was that we were on the expressway side of the building and the noise was bad. If we stay again we'd stay in a room on other side.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
liz
"Clean and comfortable stay!"
We were there for a Dance competition and thought the hotel staff did great with the amount of guests that came for this competition. We had a well stocked breakfast and the rooms were great!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Kimberly
"Our family disappointed!"
This was our first time at a Baymont. The rooms were clean and tastefully appointed. Problem was there was no hot water that evening on the13th and none on the 14th. Also, we all were looking forward to the whirlpool. My husband went in first and immediately got out with itchy, burning skin. Needless to say the rest of us did not use it. When we told the person at the desk, we were informed that it had just been fixed? We were told that we had no hot water because of a loose wire.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Jean
Stayed for one night, 15 minute and about $18 uber to downtown Grand Rapids. Perfect for our one night, clean room and great amenities. Restraunt right next to hotel delivers to room, otherwise would have to drive a little for food/drink options
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
MD
The size of the room was great. We had no hot water for showering or handwashing though. There was also a group having a tailgating party in the parking lot. It was not what I wanted my kids to go through to get to the hotel.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice place, overall good location."
Had one issue. Slammed my index finger in south facing exit door near the Grille. Was bleeding pretty badly. Went to desk clerk and asked for a bandaide and was told hotel did not have any. He offered me a wipe, gauze and tape. Never asked if I was ok, or wanted to complete an incident report. Very un-friendly. About 10 pm. Next morning I asked the morning clerk for more tape for my injury and he produced a first aide kit with antiseptic and bandaides. Very nice Hispanic young man. He was concerned and very kind. Still no offer to complete an incident report? If I were the manager of this establishment I would be concerned about liability claims if my staff were not properly reporting injuries. Overall nice place would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
"Nice suite room,"
Spacious. NIce to have 2 TVs for 5 of us. Plenty of room. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Great hotel to use when you visit Gun Lake Casino"
Since Gun Lake Casino does not have their own hotel, we wanted a place to stay while we visited. This hotel was just a few minutes from the casino. Enjoyed the stay very much. Free breakfast was good, bed was great. We'd stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Staff was very helpful."
Next time I need to stay in grand rapids I will stay here again
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
shannon
The staff was friendly and the hotel was very clean. I will definitely stay again
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice hotel, Poor customer service"
This hotel was very nice. Rooms were clean. My only complaint was that when we booked online, we requested adjoining rooms. We then called the hotel directly and they confirmed that it would be no problem to reserve adjoining rooms, so we were pretty confident that we would get them. Upon check-in, the clerk stated he gave our adjoining room away the night before because other people were going to stay 2 nights as opposed to our 1. He saw the note on our reservation made by the hotel employee we spoke to, but stated that the employee that wrote the note is no longer working there and there was nothing he could (or would) do. He was not even apologetic. I would not stay at this hotel again just because of the customer service, or lack of.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"good for overnight"
Good place for an overnight business trip. Access to hotel was not easy - needed better signage.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Norris
"Baymont at 8th St"
Great people and nice atmousphere.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Superb value and comfort"
The indoor pool and whirlpool was great. We had a pleasant stay- clean and comfortable! We plan to stay again on our next trip. The restaurant right next door had delicious pizza, too.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"Baymont"
Clean room, room service from the bar downstairs was great.
4 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Sara
"Rudest Service of any hotel stay ever"
when I checked in I dealt with a manager, who literally refused to check me in he said "i am not dealing with this reservation, I hate dealing with hotels.com reservations" he turned around and walked off. he came back to help another person who stayed there regularly. He was rude and stated that he sold my room to "someone who paid full price" even though I was going to upgrade and pay for it. I tried to talk to him upon check out, he yelled at me and told me I was checked out and no longer a guest, and to "get out" I called corporate and left a complaint no one has contacted me back. I love Baymont in general, but will never stay at this location again.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Only problem was breakfast. Waffles good but biscuits and gravy hard dry and cold
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Came here to visit Grand Valley University."
Hotel was great. Their indoor pool was warm clean and open late, so we got to relax after a 3 hour drive. The room was clean and comfortable, and breakfast was decent. There were other hotel options closer to the university but the reviews and price here were much better. The only complaints are that the 15 miles to he university was a 1/2 hour trip and the area around the hotel was very scarce with eating options. The Baymont has a nice restaurant attached, but it is closed on Sunday, the day we were there, so we wound up driving to River Town crossings for eating options that are open Sunday evening.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"GR bsymont"
Nice hotel for location and price. Having bar and grill attached is great
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
breakfast could have been better...boiled eggs were rubbery and biscuits were hard not fresh.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Security of our Vehicles"
There was a theft of two trucks from their parking lot, and there was a break-in in two other vehicles. I wrote them a email about the safety precautions of our vehicles and the Manager never responded. I have sent the emails twice.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
Ashwani
The ice machine and pop machine on our floor (3rd) didn't work so we had to go to the main floor; also, the shower head on the shower in the pool area was broken off. Ii wasn't informed at check in that there would be an "incidentals charge" that would show up on my checking account but "fall off" if not used. This should be told at check in.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
A
"nice hotel but don't get room by party room very"
nice hotel but don't get room by party room very very noisy
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
kat
"Nice place for weekend stay.."
Stayed for just one night and the room and service was great.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice place to hang your hat for a spell"
enjoyed my stay very much - room was spotless, staff was great, very quiet, got to relax for a change. Will stay again for sure
1 night business trip Dec 24, 2014
Phil
"Baymont Inn Review"
Room had a lingering smell of cigarette smoke but overall was a good experience. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Best hotel for an affordable price!"
We were here for a wedding and came a day early to make it a relaxing trip. All the staff were friendly, checking in and out was fast and simple, the rooms were clean, and everything was in working order. The bottom of the pool and hot tub could be refinished but it was still clean. I would recommend this hotel for a long stay or even just as an overnight stop.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
The location was good for the new VA out patient building
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"concert stay"
Stayed here while in town for a concert. Easy on and of freeway. Room spacious and clean. The only slightly negative was the breakfast was a little lacking. No eggs which I found unusual.
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
Christine
"Good value near Grand Rapids"
I have stayed here several times when in the GR area. This hotel is conveniently located just south of town, the staff is friendly, rooms are clean, beds comfortable and the rates are very reasonable
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Nice motel with friendly staff in great location."
Needed hotel with close driving distance to new VA Outpatient Clinic. Jose was very friendly and attentive when checking us in. The room was clean and we liked that the restaurant was connected to the building. Restaurant was very good with reasonable prices. Would have liked to see a microwave in the room but the room was adequate for our stay. Will probably stay there for frequent VA Clinic visits in the future.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Elaine
"Easy"
I Don't like fat foam pillows. Could have feather available in room.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
It was very nice and clean.Very enjoyable
2 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Jacob
"Friendly & warm"
We really enjoyed our stay. The receptionist (Juan?) was wonderful, warm, inviting, and efficient. The pool was also warm and clean. Our room was comfortable. Overall, VERY pleased- this was an affordable, clean hotel! (not an easy combination to find)
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014