All hotels in Byron Center, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8282 Pfeiffer Farms Drive, Byron Center, MI, 49315, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Cheap"
My floor was damp and Ruth was strained. Free breakfast it's nothing to write home about, but the did have hard boiled eggs. The staff was very friendly.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Except for the hot tub, I was very well satisfied. I believe the hot tub needed to be cleaned.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Meh"
It was the cheapest compared to the nearby hotels. The carpeting seemed really dirty throughout. The bed was comfortable. The shower had the lowest water pressure I have ever experienced.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Great place!"
Great place to stay with attached Sports Bar and Grill with excellent food. The wireless was less reliable than I would have liked. Great pool and hot tub. Enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Gus
"Great for a quick overnight"
The staff was friendly, room was clean, and the breakfast was good, so I would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Very clean and well priced"
We only stayed one night to attend a nearby wedding. Hotel staff was excellent. Building is well maintained and rooms are clean and very comfortable. Property is next to highway which was convenient but a little noisy.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice clean and very close to the event I attended."
Had a local festival beer tent and live band Fri. And Sat. Night. Against the East side of the hotel. Guests on that side were unable to sleep until band quit and crowd cleared. Good for the local festival..... not good for hotel guests.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Les
"Perfect location for visit to Grand Rapids"
This was a perfect hotel in every respect. It was clean, spacious, well kept, great staff, great restaurant right next door, less than 5 minutes from our business meeting. I will absolutely stay here again on my next trip there. I give this one a full five stars in all categories.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Meado
"a night away"
very pleasant hotel, everything was clean, breakfast was good, location was easy to find, restaurant attached to the hotel was very good and not too expensive. Had a nice stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2014
"Nice hotels close to a four lane 1-31"
Great showers ok stool small seat on it. Coffee at all hours, Ice on 1st floor we were on the 4th. All in all it is what it is nicer then most.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Nvr stay there again"
We had bugs in our room. Door key never worked. And we had 3 if them. Swimming pool was green. It was worst hotel I ever stay at except for a super 8 hotel. Not worth the money.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
teresa
Overall experience was OK but one day our room was not cleaned when we returned in evening.
"Nice, clean place"
Overall a very nice place. First thing I have to say though is that I was expecting a suite with the bed separate from the rest of the room. That was not the case. This was just a "large" king room. When I checked in, the hotel had me booked into a double queen room but did make the change when I showed my Hotels.com confirmation e-mail. The room was very clean, the staff very nice. Do not miss the 84th Street Pub attached to the hotel. Great selection of local beer and good food.
6 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised!"
First time at any Baymont. Picked hotel for price and location, it turned out to be excellent! I was looking for an affordable place to stay kind of near Holland and this hotel was great. New, clean, nice breakfast and great pool area. Fitness machines needed fixing and room could have been a tiny bit cleaner but I was very pleased and I am picky. Service was friendly and someone could always be found at the desk. I will stay here again when in the area.
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
Steeler girl
Always stay here during birthday bash, nice hotel.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
kelly
"Nice stay."
Everything was wondeful! We were in town for a funeral and the attmosphere was refreshing. The only thing I would suggest is that the front desk have available umbrella's. Unfortunately we were dressed for a funeral and had to run to our car in a downpoor.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Nice hotel and value"
I stay in a lot of hotels and this was very nice. Clean inside and out and it's nice to have the restaurant attached
2 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Jo
"Very nice hotel"
Nice property, good staff, bar/restaurant attached to hotel but not associated with hotel so you cannot charge to your room. Great for business/personal/family travel.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
azicebowl
"Close to family"
We use the Baymont Inn and Suites when we go to visit our family in the area. We find it convenient for where we visit and always find the Hotel to be quite comfortable - enjoyable.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
"Allegan Antique Show"
It was nice, clean, quiet. The breakfast room seemed to be quite busy each day though. Maid service was really good.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Mark Nice
"Comfy Stay"
Impressed with stay. Location is about 10 minutes outside of city.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Bridget
"This Hotel Will Charge You Extra Fees"
I was accused of taking 2 hand towels, 2 washcloths and a pillow after my stay. I was charged $47 on my credit card 3 days after my stay when I returned home. I noticed the extra charge on my card and called to inquire. The receptionist told me she'd call me back after she spoke with her manager. I had paid extra for a later checkout so the cleaning crew was in the hallway outside my room. As I was packing up, I put some extra towels in the cart and grabbed a garbage bag to put my wet bathing suits in. I did not take their towels (which were so small I needed two) and I have no idea what they were talking about with the pillow. The receptionist stated that she said the housekeeper wasn't sure about me putting extra towels in the cart outside my room, but since they couldn't prove it either way, I'd just get charged.. and 9 times out of 10, if someone would steal a towel, they'd steal a pillow too. Awesome. So I was accused of stealing, got charged $47 extra dollars and there's nothing I can do about it. I will obviously never stay here again or recommend it to anyone. Good thing they didn't decide the value of their 2 hand towels, 2 washcloths and pillow was more than $47. Disgusted.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Gabrielle M
We had a nice stay. Rooms were comfortable, staff was great, the breakfast buffet was just enough.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
Holly
"Downgraded our room"
Hotel was nice and very clean. We did use the pool and workout area, which was nice too. The only problem we had is that they did not have the king suite for us that we reserved. So we had to get a regular room. With several rounds of discussion, they did give us a free night stay for a future visit. Overall it was a great stay, you just may want to call ahead to make sure they have the correct room reserved for you.
3 night romance trip May 2, 2014
"Gardening"
Every year we go to this area to buy our plants. This year was great as always.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
Eddy J
"good spot to rest"
Off the highway, outside of town, good restaurant adjacent, and great rooms. I had a king large bedroom (suite) with more than enough room forwork and rest. Breakfast was enough, but not too much.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Very much enjoyed our stay the staff was wonderful friendly the rooms were clean, only this was wished they had put us in conjoining rooms since we reserved 2 rooms one room did have that available but they did not have the second room for us.
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
Ericka
"random pool closing & 4am smoke alarms"
spring break with the kids.....they close the hotel for 3 or 4 hours in the middle of the day....we were kicked out 5 mins into our swim...try explaining that to a 3 yr old......and then every smoke alarm in the hotel went off at 4 am......three different times in 30 mins.....and again no explanation no fire department......and no sleep for the already cranky 3yr old. this isnot a 4 star hotel!!!!
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
tracy
"Baymont Inn"
This really wasn't the fault of the hotel, but we were very disappointed in our stay. Despite the fact that this is a non-smoking hotel and guests were informed of this when they checked in, someone decided to light up a cigarette at 3:00 in the morning and set off the fire alarm system thereby waking up the entire hotel. The smoker then proceeded to remove the alarm from the wall in their room and this caused the whole system to go haywire. My family and I were not interested in staying in the hotel with the alarm system going off every few seconds so we checked out at 4 am. So we paid for an entire nights stay, but left in the middle of the night basically. The hotel manager was very apologetic, but we were really not interested in staying there any longer. I think the person who did this should pay for the rooms of all of the guests whose sleep was disrupted by their stupidity. Next time go outside if you have to have a cigarette.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Denise
"Excellent stay for excellent price!"
Had a great stay for our one night at this hotel! Pool was clean, rooms were clean and comfortable. Upgraded to the suite at check in and had plenty of room. But the best part of our stay, and what will make me come back, is the service we received from Jim at 84th Street Grille. He delivered the food right to our room, food was great and service was even better! Definitely going back to this hotel again.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Lori
"Awesome."
The room was nice, the staff was friendly, love the late check out. The bar/restaurant that is connected to the hotel was great and the prices were ok. The only thing that I didn't love about the whole stay was the pool was closed, and the jacuzzis in the rooms, all of them, weren't working. Not really sure why but a swim would've been nice.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
Kayla
"Room was comfortable, staff was friendly"
Parking lot very crowded and due to that lots of snow still on ground and area
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Hotel review"
Hotel was ok. Internet was terrible - hope it was just an during my stay that will be corrected in the future. One very nice thing was the restaurant attached to the hotel. Sports / family pub atmosphere. Not fancy food but quality was top notch for what it is. Very reasonably priced.
3 night trip Feb 4, 2014
"Decent hotel but pool heater was broken or off"
Decent hotel but pool heater was broken or turned off. When we asked at the desk the clerks said they could not touch the heater that only maintenance could do that and they were gone for the day. That was 2 pm. The whole reason we were staying was for the pool as it was mid winter break and kids wanted to swim. Would not stay there again especially because staff 's attitude
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Definitely recommend!"
Convenient location. Clean and comfortable. Nice breakfast selection. Great value.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"love this hotel"
I picked this hotel due to the cleaniness of the photos on hotels.com, and boy did they not disappoint. the room was very clean and tidy when we arrrived. the bed's linen smelled nice and fresh. the hot tub was also an enjoyable thing after spending all day driving and standing. Definitely would come back to this hotel in the future!
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
jorie
"Awesome stay"
Loved the restaurant 84 th street grill attached to hotel. Continental breakfast was enough to get us started for the day. Nice hotel would stay again.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
We enjoyed our stay and the staff was very friendly. The hotel was clean and a great place to stay with your family.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"Nice hotel. Very clean"
Only issue we had was the parking lot wasn't plowed too well of snow and the parking was hard to find any open places due to the restraunt next door. Ended up going to the back of the building then found out we couldn't enter the back og the building. Key card didn't work.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Comfortable beds and incredible staff!"
Liked the extra pillows on the beds. The beds were comfortable. The pool was nice, but a bit cold. The kids did not mind at all, but I thought it could be a bit warmer. The continental breakfast was great as well! Jose from the front desk was fantastic! We left our iPad in the room. Once I realized it, I called and he located it and called me back within a half hour. I appreciated the honesty of the housekeeping staff. We have not been so lucky at other hotels when we have forgotten items. Thanks to the Baymont in Byron Center, MI for making our stay a wonderful experience!
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
Guest 1
"Close to Rivertown Mall and not overly pricey."
I stayed when there was a major ice storm and couldn't travel home. It was a nice room, great breakfast and reasonably priced.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
"No wifi on 4th floor"
Two different stays my keys only worked one day, then they had to fix. Seems standard there. And the wifi doesn't work on the 4th floor. Apparently it's a known problem. Good coffee and convenient breakfast. Safe neighborhood.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2014
"Nice place just off US-131"
The rooms were o.k., comfortable and clean, the beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly and the continental breakfast was very nice(make your own waffles). Very good value for the money.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
The hot tub was hot but not working and there was no shower head on the shower in the pool area.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2013
"nice stay"
everything was clean and nice. we were delighted at the price and excited to do it another time.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Dec 29 14
"Great location,hockey team!!.eating area small"
See above
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"84th St Baymont Inn - Michigan"
Very Clean - will stay again - good help yourself breakfast bar - nice friendly staff -- problem free -- newer building -- good bar and restaurant right next door only not open on Sunday -- recommended highly
5 night trip Dec 22, 2013
BA
Easy off freeway. Staff very friendly, rooms good size and clean. Quiet stay, easy accessto shopping.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
Darsha Cole
"Nice Upgrade"
Travelling to meet friends I chose this hotel because of the restaurant and pub that is attached. When booking through this service I noticed the suite was only a little bit more so I opted to go for the upgrade. The place was very clean and the staff was very helpful and pleasant. Nice beds, nice pillows, nice TV, and a very nice - and very short and safe - walk home after dinner and drinks in the Pub. Although it's right next to HWY 131 I truly did not notice any road noise. Will stay again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2013
"Great place to stay for one night"
Solid choice for travelers. Location was good and bad. Good because it is right off the highway and easy to get to, bad because there is literally NOTHING else around, but for the price, a very nice place to stay and much cheaper than going all the way up to Grand Rapids
Other trip Dec 10, 2013