All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
135/6-7 Rama 9-New Petchburi Rd., Bangkapi, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10310, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0
    (0)

"Nice place, awkward location!"
From the off the staff couldn't find my booking which sent me into a blind panic. They giggled it off when they did find it completely ignoring the fact I just spent 1000 baht in calls to Expedia. The rooms were a lot bigger than I was expecting and very clean but very, very dim. Was such a pain having to turn on/off 5 to 6 light switches every night. And even with all lights on was still too dim. Also the do not disturb button didn't work so had to latch the door. Breakfast was really poor and the staff didn't seem to check if I was actually eligible for breakfast. The gym was pointless, pool was big standard. With regards to the staff the bell captain earns all the points went above and beyond a couple of times. And you'll need to use him as getting taxis to and from the hotel is difficult at best. I'd recommend you learn how to say the address in Thai.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Sybo
"Okay for a short stay or stopover"
Stayed one night on the way back from Ko Chang before flying back to UK. About half an hour's drive from the airport. Communicating with staff in English a little difficult. Not much around except street food and car showrooms, but hotel restaurant was quite a pleasant surprise. Room spacious and clean but a slight unused smell and taps / shower a bit dodgy.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Angela

"综合很棒的酒店"
非常棒的酒店。酒店周边没有相关措施不过前台的士服务很好,比闹市区的士加价实惠。房间内部宽敞明亮,有阳台,对于居住长期非常有利。
4 night trip Oct 9, 2014
yingqiu
CN
Late check out very expensive and non sense
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
TH

TripAdvisor reviews for Royal Suite Residences

"Excellent Hotel & Quite"
09/08/14 Rocka_007 Melbourne, Australia
Stayed there during my dental trip to Thailand, and worth every dollar. The Deluxe rooms were perfect in every way, as they were self contained. Apart from all the cooking utensils, there was a washing/dryer, Air Conditioner, bath tub, flat screen, radio, King size bed, large wardrobe and Balcony. The pool, sauna and gym on top of the roof was perfect, as you could see the whole city whilst taking a midnight dip. The best part about it was the distance between the Hotel and the nightlife, no where near it. So if you want a quiet and peaceful hotel without drunk backpackers & hookers, stay here. I need to return to Bangkok within 4 months, will definitely be staying there again. As the room service and hospitality was first class, I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone.
"A solid place to stay"
07/21/14 S2Bubb
If you are looking for a high end, amenities filled hotel keep looking, but if you want a solid and cost effective place this is it The rooms are basic but clean. WiFi is not useful for streaming video, but you can surf and check email. Several local eating establishments in walking distance. Cabs are easy to get going out, but grab a card to hand the driver to get back. They always need to call, to confirm directions Free breakfast is minimalist, but good. Not saying it's the Ritz, but it's better then many places I have been
"Nice hotel, terrible location"
10/31/13 Oranges13 Kalamazoo, Michigan
I stayed here with my husband who was here for business. We stayed in a one bedroom which had a living area, kitchen, and separate bedroom area. The room was well appointed and clean, and we did not have an issue with the service. Took forever for hot water in the bath / shower and the water pressure was less than stellar. We got a room facing the highway which was considerably noisy at night, so sleeping was difficult without earplugs. My husband appreciated the balcony so he could smoke, though the room came with ash trays as well. The mattress was hard as a rock! The room came stocked with juice, water and cola, but will cost if you drink any of it. The complimentary water on the counter was replenished daily and was free. I would have preferred a real coffee machine but they only provided instant coffee (but that was ok). The room does come with a washer, but the drying function is questionable (2 + hours and our clothes were still damp!) But it was nice to be able to pack fewer clothes in our luggage. It's 25 baht if you use the laundry soap, as well. Breakfast is provided and it was very delicious with many options for everyone! Front desk staff spoke limited English but were very willing to help, so come ready to speak some Thai to get directions and other services. The biggest problem we encountered has nothing to do with the hotel or its staff but its location. I printed the page from the website and taxi drivers still didn't know where to find the place. We had one cab driver outright refuse to take us back to the hotel. Many of them had to call to get directions from the front desk. Getting into town will require a taxi ride as you are not anywhere close to public transport - with traffic some days this could take over an hour!
"Beware of a certain scheming staff in this hotel!"
01/05/13 Gt222
During my stay, i was informed that the hotel has vehicles and drivers for rent on hourly or daily basis. Was refered to the director of sale of Royal Suite Residence, Pimrapach Burincharoen. I later called her number on the name card to book a vehicle and driver for 3 days. Driver was horrible, lost his way everywhere we went, and charged us for overtime when he lost his way for 3 hours. Missed our tee time for golf, because the driver lost his way, even after he claimed he checked for directions on internet. After golf, couldn't locate the driver and couldn't get thru his mobile phone. Spent 2 hours waiting for him at the clubhouse, and all of these events, we were charged for overtime. Driver claimed money not paid even when receipt has been issued. When i complained to the Director Of Sale, whom i booked the service from, i recieved no help, and she even went on to threaten me, saying she has connection with the police and mafia. Both driver and director of sale took turns to call repeatedly extorting for various different amounts. Tried calling the GM of the hotel for help, but always got hung up by reception. When i finally got to the GM, i was informed that the vehicle belonged to the Director of sale herself, and not the hotel, and driver was not a staff of the hotel. GM informed that this is not the first time this has happened, and that the hotel's vehicle was available at the dates, but she did not make any bookings or even informed that the vehicle and driver was not from the hotel. Beware of this crook!
"Spacious room and overall an alright experience"
10/06/12 Joolene Singapore, Singapore
Stayed with RSR for 4 nights in September 2012 and am satisfied with the room but thought that service had room for improvement. I liked the style and fixtures and fitting of the room which were modern and pretty new. Was told that the establishment is more than 15 years old but was recently renovated about 2 years back. Room was equipped with nice touch screen controls and love the spaciousness of the room and toilet. With only one concern, the bed. Bed was comfortable but found it impossible to keep it from moving! Because 6 rollers fixed at the base of the bed's platform which even the staff was not able to lock. Personally liked that the toilet were fixed with bright white light (fluorescent maybe) while warm lights were used for the rest of the room. buffet breakfast was mediocre but was sufficient for me. I liked that certain dishes were not fixed and changed everyday. Despite being near the highway (and a printed map provided by the hotel), almost all of the cab drivers had some issue locating the hotel. Though this was easily resolved by a phone call. Front desk and staff were polite and obliging but communication could be a slight challenge at times with issues understanding requests such as pillow, toilet roll/paper and small hand towel. housekeeping was not fantastic and frivolous. ie. wet foot towels were not removed and complimentary water were not replenished. Kitchenette was great but would be nice to have more utensils such as ladles and spatulas. Its not a major concern but we had to ask for certain items such as robes and slippers which i thought were standard things that do not require asking. thought the swimming pool was small too. Overall was an alright experience with no major issues except of the 'wandering' bed and location.
"My home away form home "great staff, good value""
07/17/12 Glen B Brisbane, Australia
I am Australian and have stayed here on about 4 occasions for various periods. Great staff who are very helpful and friendly. Good value for money and good standard of rooms and the location suits my needs. My fiance is Thai so we have a car for transport and its close to the freeway for us, though I believe there is a train station not too far from the hotel. 711 a close walk for any bits and pieces.
"Great Room & Price"
07/02/11 JonathanStewart Newbury Park, California
I had a short layover in BKK on my way home from Nepal and found this place quite adequate. My suite was immaculate and well-appointed with a kitchenette, two t.v.'s, a stereo and a nice bathroom. It was an excellent value, in any country. The WiFi worked very well, but it's expensive. I found you can use Skype credit to pay by the minute, which might save you some money, but for me, it ended up being even more expensive. Staff are low-profile and discreet, yet there when you need them. Room service is tasty and inexpensive, but the menu is not that varied. By the second night, I'd already exhausted the entire Thai section. Which brings me to why I was eating room service at all. It is a bit far from the center of town, about midway to the airport, which actually made it ideal for my layover, saving 30 minutes or so for my morning ride to my flight. Under similar circumstances, I would stay there again. If I wanted something closer to the action, I'd stay in town.
"great room, nice staff, just too far out"
12/24/10 ahuk_the1st Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
My wife and I stayed here for 1 month during the birth of our daughter. Our studio apartment was small but comfortable...the bed was great and the bathroom was good too. After our daughter's birth a cot was provided free of charge and the staff were always eager to help. The place itself was great. The only downside was that it really is a little far out and only convenient if you have a car. But if budget's an issue, you can't really go wrong - our rate was great.