All hotels in Sedona, Arizona, United States of America
1 N Highway 89a, Sedona, AZ, 86336, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"This was luxury to us. Everything so clean!!"
Great staff. Rooms were perfect. Sofa-bed was comfortable. The mattress on the sofa-bed thicker than most sofa-bed mattresses that I've seen. We had the 2-bedroom suite... big master bathroom with deep jacuzzi tub fits 2 people. King size bed in master bedroom. Gas fireplace. Regular size kitchen in master suite. Smaller kitchen in 2nd bedroom suite. Queen size bed in that room. 2 bowl bathroom sink in each bathroom. Large, tile stand-up shower in master bedroom... nothing negative to say about this room/hotel. Activity center VERY clean... steam room with locker rooms. Pool table, ping-pong table outside near pool. Two hot tub areas. Wasn't pressured to do the 1.5 hour timeshare meeting. Concierge was always available... gave us coupons for activities and restaurants in the area. Everyone friendly!!!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Wonderful place for a family."
We had a west view 2 bedroom apartment that was outstanding. The staff was super nice.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"A Resort Nestled Among Red Rocks"
My wife and I have planned to go to Sedona for some time. Sedona is gorgeous and we enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt Pinion Point. Not nearly enough time to see all the area has to offer. Really enjoyed the jacuzzi tub for two. Will go back again for a longer stay.
3 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
william
"It was just ok. I prefer non-owner facilities"
I really didn't care for this Hyatt. I love all the others I stayed at but I think the difference is that this one has owners. Bc it has owners, it has more rules. The pool and fire pit closing exactly at 10 pm on the dot was met with gasps. Other travelers were commenting that they that it was abrupt and never ran into that before. Besides that, the room rate compared to the room size was extremely disappointing. I'll stay at Hyatt again but not if I go to Sedona.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
cathy
"Amazing views from pool area."
Great views, within short walk to various shops/restaurants, and easily accessible to many more.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Great place to get a way!"
Everything was great! The only suggestion we have is to have brighter lights in the room. It was kind of dark. maybe better bulbs? Thanks!
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"Nice hotel in the middle of uptown Sedona"
This was an awesome experience. I felt like I could have stayed forever! This hotel is right in the middle of all the action of Sedona lots of restaurants, shopping and beautiful views! Totally impressed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Treana
"Beautiful location and impressive external look"
Great hillside location with attentive staff centrally located in spectacular Sedona. Rooms were disappointing. We are two small people who felt cramped in a musty and outdated room. Air conditioner was very loud and toilet ran off and on all night.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Location was great, bed very comfortable, clean, comfortable decor. Will stay again if ever back in the area.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2014
J Scudder
"Pictures are way nicer"
Checked in, not so friendly staff with the 1st message that my check out time is 10am. Gosh I was just driving for 5 hours from Vegas, drop dead tired and that guy did not give me a break! In another note Sedona is a very quiet town, it gets dark as soon as the sun goes down. Not enough street light as they want to keep it that way so they can see the stars better (how about safety?!). I dont think I want to come back; just not my thing.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Antieque
"BEST Pull-out Beds!"
There are 8 in our family. We stayed here from a Friday to Tuesday. We needed a pack-n-play and called 30 minutes prior to our arrival and it was in our room before we got there. They were very pleasant, told us of all the amenities. The location is excellent--right in the middle of town. Close walking distance to some of the biggest touristy shops in town.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Location...location…location Plus!"
The Hotel front office staff were very welcoming and extremely helpful. They supplied us with maps, discounts and information about the resort and Sedona and surrounding area. The room, while we stayed in a small studio, was perfect for our needs for a short stay. It was clean and comfortable and supplied with dishes, coffee maker and a small refrigerator. The hotel is ideally located. The only complaint I have would be a lack of lighting, it was very dark with all the lights on. Brighter, overhead lighting would make this unit ideal. A larger table to work on would also be nice.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"Great location right in town of Sedona"
As is true of most time share properties there is always the pitch to buy ownership. Not too agressive but always a bit annoying. However, great to stay in property with kitchen. Our one bedroom was nice with view but over the road. Just made sure you are getting what you want before booking random units. Hyatt is doing a good job.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Robin
"No heat, no hot water and no fun!"
The carpet was cold and wet when we arrived in our room. We turned on the heat and all it did was blow cold air. In the morning we got up to shower and there was no hot water. Our stay there was more like a camping trip not a luxury resort.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Hyatt Pinion Point"
If you have a connecting room, you can hear everything your neighbor is saying. Kerrie at the front desk was not rude, but not helpful. The resort is beautiful though.
1 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2014
"Beautiful!"
Loved the hotel and the area...I had booked a disaster of a hotel room for my NAU parent weekend stay. The first hotel was so horrible I couldn't even stay in it regardless of the fact it was prepaid. The Hyatt was the LAST room anywhere near NAU. I paid dearly for the room(due to Nau Parent weekend?)....and a sizeable "resort fee" considering it poured the entire stay and I wasn't able to use any of the facilities. The hotel itself was wonderful.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
tracy
"Beautiful Sedona"
We thought Sedona was absolutely beautiful. Our room was on the first floor facing the parking lot, there was not as much privacy as we would have liked. The room was quite dark, from the furniture to the window treatment. More lighting would have been nice. In the evening it was quite dark outside, again with little lighting, therefore the reason for the flashlight they provide for the guests. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff helpful. Good location.
2 night romance trip Sep 15, 2014
tinacos
"We ended up buying the place."
Haha. We like this place so much, me and the wife ended up buying timeshare at the location. Everything was perfect. Used my hotel card to get discounts at places around the town. Make sure to use the concierge. Only thing I would say didn't make it a 5 out of 5 stars for me was. We stayed in a studio room, it's attached to a single bedroom with kitchen. The door going to the other unit is not very well insulated. So we could pretty much hear our neighbors most of the time. Especially when they used the kitchen.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
marcos
"Bring Your Earplugs!!"
This was a disappointing experience! The walls were so thin that I could hear every word my neighbors were saying next door. And they were having a perfectly normal conversation, so it wasn't as if they were shouting. The bed was atrociously uncomfortable - it was obvious the mattress is ancient, as was the bedding.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Andrea
"Romantic!"
Love, love, love this romantic hotel! The staff was nice and courteous. They offered to take our luggage to the room, since there were lots of stairs. You have to climb a bit of stairs to get to the room, since the hotel is built on a hill (as a result, has great view). But it really wasn't that much, and it didn't bother us at all. The room is clean, homely decorated, and really comfortable. The balcony is great for star gazing under Sedona's dark sky! Great place for romantic getaway!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Timeshare condos"
I didn't realize this was a timeshare condo until I checked in. If that's what you want, great. Probably really good for families. I was expecting and wanting a Hyatt resort spa hotel like the one in Kauai.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
"Great location in central Sedona"
Beautiful property, especially the pool. My only dissatisfaction was that there is no food/beverage service available at the pool, and we were there at a hot time of year.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Beautiful setting in a central location"
The Hyatt was in a terrific location for experiencing so many hikes, vortex, restaurants, shops, and general site seeing options. The pool and related facilities are wonderful but the resort could have had more signs to direct us to the pool. The resort is a time share so u meet with the consierge rep at check in to try to induce u to listen to a 90 minute presentation. But it is NOT high pressure to have the meeting. We politely declined. We had a second floor room 2121 in the newer section. Highly recommend both. We enjoyed a delicious Thai dinner right around the corner. We drove a few miles on 179 south to take a hike. Cathedral rock. It was pretty tiring although it was rated moderate. There was a lot of stop and go traffic on the way back. Could have been Sunday traffic and or Labor Day weekend related. Based on comments from friends who have been to Sedona we weren't expecting to have as great a time as we did. Another hike is boyton trail. Short easy but parking can be tough. We were there 2 nights but could have enjoyed 1 more. Went to hike the airport Mesa trail and vortex but when we arrived we found both closed. The Hyatt staff should have notified their guests. But we were not short on hiking. There's a very nice shopping area right on the resort property with an informal restaurant..wildflower ...with a diverse menu. Also there's another pretty shopping area a short drive on 179 south on the right side. Can't begin to spell it or pronounce it. American Indian
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
lewis
"STOP and Book this hotel NOW!!!"
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this hotel! My first time in Sedona and I was blown away. The view we had from our room was breathtaking. The room itself was beyond what I would have ever thought a hotel could offer. It was a condo. We had a washer and dryer in the unit, full kitchen (plates, cups, forks...etc), desk, kitchen table, A HUGE bathroom, shower and jet tub. A separate bedroom with its own entrance to a private patio, living room with an entrance to the private patio and a beautiful fireplace. We watched the sun set each night and wish we could stay there forever. This is a timeshare but the person who asked us to join a meeting was not pushy and we simply declined and were not bothered since. The staff was nothing but friendly and you know they care about their job and what they do. The grounds are maintained to the highest level - nothing was out of place. The city of Sedona has light restrictions and the hotel has a flashlight in each unit. The grounds have lights and it is not difficult to see but I can see those that have a hard time seeing having issues.The pool is nothing less than perfect with hot tubs and bon fires each night. The sky is beautiful at night and we made sure to watch the stars in the hot tub and snuggle up by the bon fire. It was perfect for us to unwind and enjoy the beauty of the landscape. You do not need to look further for a hotel, this is where you need to stay. Ask them for a crown jewel room - those have the best views.
3 night romance trip Aug 27, 2014
Kari
"Beautiful views"
Some of the most spectacular views were right there from our hotel room balcony. The hotel was comfortable and roomy. I would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Cheryl
Wonderful stay...doing it again soon!
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
I stay in 2 bedroom with my son (4 years old), daughter (1 year old) grandmother and wife. The kitchen and washing machines have been developed widely room. We was able to spend time very comfortable. Hotel located in the center of Sedona, it was convenient to where we go. I recommend this Hotel to everyone ex.Families, couples, groups.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Recommendation"
Nice place ,has a lot to offer very close to everything ,I will make sure the next time I go to stay much longer .
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
sam
"Perfection!!!"
Loved the views and amenities. Highly recommend. Only downfall was figuring out the location of the rooms - especially if arriving at night.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Peters
"Center of Sedona"
Close to shops, restaurants, and the creek. Ideal location with convenience of a kitchen and washer dryer. The pool has a great view of red rocks and we d stay there again.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Beautiful hotel. Great Location in Sedona"
The hotel was beautiful, clean, great location. The staff came and did our dishes and delivered supplies everyday. The pool was outstanding. The location was perfect, right in the heart of sedona, quick to uptown, to shops and to hiking and activites. There was very little pressure to view the 90 minute timeshare presentation - which we appreciated. The staff was friendly and helpful. The Hyatt Shoppes had a starbucks! .
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Good place and good staff"
This hotel was really nice. Hotel location is awesome and the staff is very kind and professional. I will definitely visit here again if I have a chance to go Sedona again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Dahye
"Modern and well located"
It's not a hotel but one of the residence places where you are renting someone's personal unit. I think they were trying to give us the sales pitch when we first arrived but I feigned tiredness and managed to avoid it. Easy walk to shops and dining
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Amazing views"
We absolutely loved staying at the Hyatt Pointe. The property is well managed, location is amazing and views were spectacular. We would definitely want to come back one day.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Luda
"Great location - thin walls"
Overall we were very pleased with our stay and would come here again. Our only complaint was the noise level from the room next door. Our neighbors were not loud, it was just that we could here everything.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
AZGirl
The room was clean but the view from room 921 was not so good. The room was so far away from front desk, so guest should not bring anything when checking in. Even the hotel was convenient but I feel not good for price.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
K.U
"Beautiful hotel near center of town"
This hotel is very centrally located and provides its own small shopping area that includes a Starbucks and a wonderful bakery that serves very yummy food. The facilities are beautiful, very clean and well maintained and provide many amenities. Only two negatives - the first being that the hotel is built into the side of the hills, so you have to ascend/descend many stairs with your luggage to get to your room. Our room had a 40 stair ascent/descent which gets hard carrying heavy luggage. The second negative was the noise level from adjoining rooms. We were on the bottom floor of a two story building, and had guests above us on the second night. We heard their conversation and footsteps above us which was surprising for such a nice facility. All of the staff was wonderful and extremely helpful.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"In the heart of Sedona"
I really enjoyed my stay. I'm a single woman traveler and felt safe and secure at this property.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Excellent rooms and grounds."
Just an overnight, but would consider for an extended stay if we could get a good rate as we did this time.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Central location-But...."
Excellent location in center of town with outstanding views. Staff is pleasant and helpful. However, there are no elevators. No one should book a room until they verify their location. There are many rooms that require two levels of steps to arrive at room. Very inconvenient for luggage, groceries, pool. No ramps.Terraces are often facing the parking lots or other rooms. While the topography is challenging, the format is awkward.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"If only we'd known ..."
The web site doesn't say that this hotel is primarily a vacation club; it doesn't reveal that the public gets to pay for the rooms that have NO VIEW! In an amazing place like Sedona, our studio room overlooked the wall of the swimming pool! When I complained, I was told that, yes, the web site didn't reveal that the rooms with a view were for the "buyers." The staff is helpful and gracious, but couldn't do a thing about our dismal view from the balcony.
3 night trip May 18, 2014
Deb Waterman
"Great rooms with great views"
Great resort with great staff. Wonderful amenities, all around good time
Other trip May 23, 2014
Jerry
"disappointing! about personnal items being safe!"
The first room that they put us in had a broken lock on the sliding glass door. It had been filed down so you couldn't in anyway lock it? very weird? They did however move us to another that was just fine!
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Spectacular views and more"
The staff was extremely welcoming and accommodating toward my 80 year old mother who was traveling with us. I only wish we were there longer than two days.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Suze
"Great Sedona Location"
This is a timeshare property, and we did get an eager hotel employee asking us to take the "tour" in exchange for freebies, so beware the sales pitch. But, other than that, this was a very nice spot for a short getaway to Sedona. Centrally located and within walking distance of great restaurants and shops. Nice views of red rocks from a few vistas at the property. Pool, play area for kids was fun. Clean rooms. Easy parking near your room. More of a condo/apt than a resort in terms of amenities. But the town has everything you'd need in resort-like proximity and without hotel markup. Our room was a bit small, that would be my only complaint...or maybe it was just that there was too much furniture in it.
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
Lauren
Great location - close to town. Nice views from some rooms, but the lower floor studio where we stayed was dark and cavelike.
2 night trip May 11, 2014
"Fabulous location among the red rocks"
stayed here many times and it's always a wonderful getaway. Great location to the activities of downtown Sedona Beautiful view from the pool of the red rocks.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Ann
"Really Enjoyed My Stay"
Wish I could have stayed longer. I will definitely stay loner next time. The staff was fabulous. Check-in was quick and the young lady shared a lot of good information before contacting someone to help with my luggage. Excellent! I like that the city and resort observe a low-light ordinance, but it makes it difficult to see if you're reading or doing any task that requires brighter light. However, the morning view is just gorgeous.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"HYATT PINON POINTE / SEDONA ARIZONA"
#1 CONCIERGE TEAM, FRONT DESK, BELL HOP AND STAYING IN THIER 1 BEDROOM SUITE DESERVES A 5 STAR RATING. THE ENTIRE TEAM THAT MAKES THIS LOCATION AS THEY SAY IN THIER BROCHURE WILL BECOME "MEMORIES" AND THEY WILL EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS EVEN IF YOU CHALLENGE THEM WITH NOT REALLY KNOWING WHAT ARE THE TRULY BEST EXPERIENCES IN SEDONA. IF YOU NEED A PLACE TO STEP AWAY AND JUST TAKE SOME DOWN TIME, WHICH MOST PEOPLE DO; YOU WILL WANT THIS EXPERIENCE. IF YOUR INTERESTS FALL INTO LEARNING AND SCENERY ASK FOR THE CONCEIRGE TO BOOK A PINK JEEP TOUR AND FROM MY EXPERIENCE; I WOULD REQUEST ANY TOUR WITH MIKE AS YOUR DRIVER. I WAS SUPPRISINGLY IMPRESSED AND FOR ME PERSONALLY THIS IS UNUSUAL.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
BRIAN
"Great with one drawback"
This is essentially an exceptionally we'll run time share property that rents unoccupied units. No problem there. Excellent location and well maintained. The drawback was our very cramped, crowded room with one double bed. It is called a studio because it has a wet bar/kitchenette area but it was way smaller than a typical American hotel/motel room.
1 night trip May 1, 2014