All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
205 E 45th St, New York, NY, 10017, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Double charge cause I'm check out late."
Once I'm stepping into this hotel , it seen like the staff are so friendly but there not. Most hotel check out time is at 12pm but there time is at 10am. There late fee is $35 first hr.And $100 each hr. I got charge $190 just for late check out even thought I requested for another night without paying the late fee.they rejected me and told me if I staying another night . I need to pay late fee plus the room rate.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
KenKen
"Good Value"
For the money it is a great deal in Manhattan. Every good location. Friendly staff... it does get a bit backed up at check-in. We stay here a lot when visiting the city and find it the right place for us.
2 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
The hotel is under renovation and is a little chaotic. They are converting to a time share program. The rooms were very clean, but furnishings were well used and very basic for the cost. The staff was kind and efficient, and the location is very good, but I would not stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Warning: This is supposed to be a 4 STAR hotel?!?!"
I cannot believe that the weekend I had planned for my boyfriend's birthday in the city began with me hysterically crying after walking into our hotel room. That is NOT what I had expected considering this was supposed to be a four star hotel, a Wyndham nonetheless and almost $300 for the night. It was outdated, the furniture looking like it had been through the war as my mother would say with holes in the "couch" leatherette and chips out of the wooden desk. There wasn't even a comforter on the bed! When calling the front desk to ask about switching rooms, I was basically shunned by the woman on the other end. She told me to take up my compliants with Expedia since that is how I booked the room. Not until my boyfriend went down to the front desk, were they accomodating in finding us a slightly more suitable room. Trying to sleep was a disaster as well. People were running up and down the hallways all night long screaming and yelling and not one staff member remedied the situation. After all that's, I barely slept. I have visited the spectrum of hotels from Hampton Inns to Ritz Carltons. As long as the hotel is well kept and the people are helpful, I am satisfied. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this hotel and I will never be giving ANY WYNDHAM my business ever again.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Elisa
"1 or 2 star hotel rating"
The ac was broken and the temperature was 87 degrees. The shower handles came right off very cheap. The room is nothing like the picture advertised. The place fell apart everytime you touched something. Only thing that worked was the tvs.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
freddy
"No frills experience."
Paper thin walls that make your neighbor's shower sound like it was your own. A thermostat insistent on keeping the room too hot. No glasses to pour yourself a drink of water. You get the picture.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Noisy nightmare"
Can't recommend this hotel because the noise from the other guests was horrendous. We were awake all night. Walls are paper thin.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Convenient hotel in manhattan, close to subway."
Great stay. Clean. Not noisy. Delayed check out. Coffee and tea available daily.
a
"decent stay"
Room was small but expected for NYC. Surprisingly quiet. Comfortable bed, good location for midtown. Needed another lamp or two as it was dark in room. Overall not bad, I would stay again for the right price.
3 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Erin
"No amenities"
We have never stayed in a hotel before where there was no coffee machine, no ice bucket or ice machines, no glasses, no bottled water and no way to adjust thermostat in the room.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Not nearly as nice as it seemed in the pictures"
I had a double room on the 5th floor. The hotel room was dark and cramped. There were shelves around the room that had no real purpose. There were speakers that you couldn't plug anything into. There were 3 hangers in the closet. It was very cold in the room and the heater never seemed to actually work. We had to ask for extra blankets. The fitness room was poorly maintained. There was no restaurant or coffee service in this hotel. For over $400 a night, I expected a bit more.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Puppet
"Not recommended"
This hotel is undergoing renovation. The room for this price was a joke. Stains on the furniture, cushions that looked like they came from a garage sale, paper-thin walls, elevators that never arrived, meager lighting, furniture that was clearly not designed for that size room, as the doors were missing.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
They were friendly and very helpful
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
We got the wrong room and then the room they gave us was not comfortable.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"worst hotel stay in New York ever"
I booked this hotel because it appeared to have the nicest fitness center of any in the area. Turns out, the fitness center is closed to guests. Surly staff. No one available to park my car when I arrive. No one available to get me a cab.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Nice but loud stay"
Stayed Sat and Sunday nights. The staff is nice and helpful. The rooms are very noisy. Other guests VERY loud until 2am and 3am both nights of stay. No glasses in room. No clocks in room. Just not a relaxing stay due to noise of doors slamming, guests yelling, and ? lack of insulation for noise in general. Clean and nice room.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"enjoyable, but lacked basics."
I enjoyed my stay however, the room did not have a refrigerator, clock radio, and a coffee machine. (basic amenities)
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Wyndham"
This place is the former Alex. Rooms are spacious and staff is friendly. There is not a good workstation in the rooms. Fitness center is in need of an upgrade. Overall I would stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Ok, no issues"
No negative issues.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Great location, but I was staying in an older room. The hotel disnt seem packed so I dont know why I wasnt given a renovated room
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"under construction"
I was nor made aware it was under construction... Until I got there.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Ok for the price"
Stayed here 2 days for business, the staff was very friendly and courteous. Although the hotel is under renovations the rooms are not currently up-to-date. I had poor access to Electric outlets by my bed this is normally where I'd like to keep and charge my mobile phone also, there wasn't even an alarm clock in my room!? I booked a room with two twin beds, the room was a nice size and didn't feel real cramped like most New York hotel rooms. It was less than $200/night so overall it's just "okay"
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Really nice overall experience that's walking distance to most major NYC attractions
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Ken
"Quiet good access to attractioms"
Hotel staff extremely helpful! Quiet & spacious rooms.great part of the city near grand central station. Would recommend to friends!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
donna
"Large rooms, great service"
Great value for Midtown. I have never seen a NY city hotel with such spacious rooms! The furnishings were dated but functional, and the room was comfortable and quiet. The desk staff were extremely pleasant and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
The hotel feels cramped and in need of a front entrance renovation. The room was very dark and not all lighting was working. Our view was horrible.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Suspicious policy"
The hotel want to charge 135$ fee for late check out. We let the room at 12 and They did not tell us about this when we arrived. I think they should tell their guess about this policy when They check in.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Could be much better..."
Had to change rooms because the fridge was broken. there was a complete failure of customer service related to the room change and the need to get ice so that food would not spoil. They are also very short staffed at times.
3 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"Good hotel a little out of the way"
Wydham definetely has the potential to be rated a four star hotel even though it is several blocks off fifth avenue. Improvement is needed in entrance/lobby area and some of the furnishings in the rooms.overall hotel was clean and comfortable and had all the comforts needed especially for our overnight stay
kim
"Dirty room"
Good location. Filthy room. Sofa and carpeting made you want to leave the second you walked into the room. Felt cheap
"Best. By far in ny"
Like angels were in hotel. Fantastic all the way arond!
paul
"Great Stay."
Perfect. Within walking distance of Rockefeller Center and Times Square. Room had a beautiful view. Thoroughly enjoyable stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Tired, Dated, Worn out."
Excellent location. Everything else is way below standards. Staff is clueless; had to ask daily for soap. Restaurant is closed, but was not notified of this upon booking. No lounge. No anything. Furniture is very, very worn. Other than the location, this is no where near a four-star property!
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
R
"OK for New York, Small Room, No hotel lobby"
Just a quick night in New York. The hotel was clean and adequate. However there is no hotel lobby to lounge in (as in, read the news while my wife is still asleep), and no coffee area. Nice for just a place to sleep.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"wynham a five star hotel"
five stars in every way from the magnificent way you are greeted and taken care of at the front desk and in every other manner
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Stephen J.
"12/16/14"
The room was fantastic, but it was so hot! We even turned off the heat and felt like it got hotter. The service is ok. Don't plan on an early check-in. They are also really pushy trying to get you to buy a time share. Other than that, fantastic trip. Close to everything!
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
"Great Price Good Location"
very satisfied with this hotel choice - room was clean & comfortable
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Big Disappointment"
I arrived early at the hotel and requested for a possible early check-in. They said no, sir! Check-in time is at 4:00 pm. Then, i asked if i could pay extra since i had a long 22 hrs flight to enable me to rest. the answer was again NO. they told me to leave my e-mail and phone number and that they could call me when the room is ready. There was no call, no notification! I asked for a place where i could rest at the lobby, they said sorry that is the only space since there is renovation. The space at the lobby level could sit not more than 10-20 people which was already packed. So i left my bag and left the hotel. I came back to hotel at 4:00 pm and was shocked to see the number of people waiting for check-in. I waited for another 45 minutes to be able to get my room key. When i had my key, i was told that the check out time is at 10:00 pm latest which was like a bad joke! The room was ok although the furniture is very tired. I had a comfortable bed and good lighting in the room. Later in the evening when i returned back to the hotel after dinner, after some negotiations, they agreed for a late check-out which was at 12:00, but then the next day after 10:00 am, i had three-four times, hotel staff knocking my door despite i had a 'do not disturb" sign hanging at my door and had to explain that i could stay until 12:00
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Yashar
"Girls night out"
Perfect location and the staff were very kind. Lounge on 33rd floor is super comfortable and has amazing views.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"Huge room for NYC!"
Fantastic BIG room for New York! The only downside was that the check-in on Friday afternoon had a line almost out the door with a 20-30 minute wait. That being said, the room was great.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice hotel with good location but..."
The hotel was nice but we stayed in a room that had a mini kitchen in it. For a longer stay that might be nice but for an overnight it wasn't something we needed and it made the room layout a bit clunky. Convenient location to all mid-town has to offer, staff was very friendly.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Local Tourist
Great hotel, worth the price. Only con would be check in was 4:00 and checkout 10:00 am no exceptions.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2014
"A+"
Staff was wonderful. Had the king suite. Room was wonderful. Great location to get anywhere in the city. Walking distance from Rockefeller Center and Times Square. Quiet at night. View from hotel was great, requested highest room possible and they put me on 32nd floor. Overall amazing stay.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Staff are very helpful. The check in and out time are very poorly. Many hotels that I use to stay in Manhattan. The check in and out are much butter.....
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Benz
Not a great experience. Requested King they placed me in double room with damaged furniture and items in need of repair. They did switch me to a Kong room was not up to par also. Scratches on the television. Tub was was not clean and very rusty. Room was in need of touch ups and repairs also. Check out was 10am not 11am as listed. Only positive was the location and the bellman who assisted me on checkout day.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Don't stay here"
We rejected the first room we were offered. It was a dump rug and furnishings were grimy and extremely worn, there was a hole in the wall where a light fixture had been removed, other fixtures did not work, the safe did not work. The second room was better but the furniture and carpet were worn and grimy. Hotels.com rated this hotel4 out of 5 stars - no way!
8 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Wonderful hotel"
For my First time in NYC I am so glad I stayed here it was a wonderful experience and will stay again in the future!!!!!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Debra
"Nice staff, good hood, extremely uncomfortable roo"
Not again
2 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Harry
"4 star - certainly NOT"
Rated 4 star, really truly do not know how this is a 4 star hotel Rooms not only dated, all broken furniture, lights not working, bed so uncomfortable could not sleep, along with flat pillows, rooms felt creepy. Personel on front desk polite, but not doing there jobs, when asked to change rooms, kept waiting for 2 hours. Will never consider staying there again. Definitely not worth the price of 200+ a night.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Good location to Times Square. Nothing special about hotel but is clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014