All hotels in Chesterfield, Missouri, United States of America
18375 Chesterfield Arpt Rd, Chesterfield, MO, 63005, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

• Value
    Comfortable
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Economic yet great!!!"
It was a pleasant stay and staff was very helpful and friendly.. Good breakfast...
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Purnima
"Nice hotel outside of St. Louis"
It was a great room. We did use the pull out sofa for our children. The mattress needs replaced! Do not recommend sleeping on it.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"OVERNIGHT FOR PURE PLEASURE AND SHOPPING"
WE DID HAVE A PROBLEM WHILE THERE, BUT IT WAS HANDLED QUICKLY AND WELL. THE BREAKFAST WAS GREAT! IT IS HARD TO IMAGINE WANTING ANYTHING ELSE THAT WAS NOT AVAILABLE. IT WAS PARTICULARLY INTERESTING TO SEE OTHER WOMEN EXAMINE THE PANCAKE MACHINE. OVERALL A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WITH A POSITIVE OUTCOME.
Clark
"Room was clean, staff was accommodating."
Was with my daughters and grand daughter for an over night trip. Plenty of space in the room and had a great breakfast.
Peggy
"Nice hotel close to outlet shopping."
Nice, clean rooms with comfortable beds. Great hotel location when shopping at nearby outlet malls, and the complimentary breakfast is excellent! The only negative comment is the picture quality of TV in guest room.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Our stay was brief but nice. The hotel is in a great location but could use some updates/repairs and overal cleaning. Staff were very nice.
The room was great! The complimentary breakfast was great! The only down was that a picture fell off the wall in the middle of the night over the bed. Nobody was hurt, but scared us.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Get a top floor room."
Overall, it was acceptable. VERY noisy so i suggest requesting the top floor away from the elevator. There is a small airport nearby that had heavy helicopter traffic all night when i stayed. Staff is frienly and helpful.
3 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
"Business trip"
Fast check in, clean room, comfortable bed... Overall great experience!
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Olivia
"Near anything you want to eat or do. Safe."
Sleeping was a bit of a challenge with the door to the stairway slamming. Breakfast was great. Plenty of food choises and the area was clean.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Sherry
"away from the bustle"
Great rooms in an outter layer of st. Louis. I would definitely stay again. Good location, fair price and clean rooms. There were several places to eat, drink and shop very close by which is always what I'm looking for. Everything around there is new or undeveloped so don't worry about the riff-raff!
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
Trevor
"Comfortable hotel close to airport"
Clean, neat, great breakfast options. Basically across the street from the airport but minimal noise disturbance. Great place for single travelers, professionals, and families. Indoor pool and gym available. Small commissary available. Computer and printer available.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Acoy
This hotel was great....breakfast was good with lots of variety to choose from. Was close to freeway so easy access all around.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"All was average ... except for the inferior shower"
Our stay at this motel was fine ... but in no way exceptional. For the money paid, we expected more of the details to be addressed. When we arrived, the registration attendant sent us in the wrong direction for our room that was on the second floor. The shower head in our room was nearly useless. Dirt was apparent on the thresholds of the elevator. The rear entrance automatic lock ...did not lock. Security was unsecure! Details ... were not addressed.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
William Ryan
"Hotel close to shopping areas"
Nice hotel for the price. Room was clean and very nice breakfast area. The staff was polite and helpful. A little frustrating that dirty towels at the pool had not been cleaned up for the next morning of swimming. The hotel laundry was directly behind the check in desk and the door was always open showing piles of dirty laundry. While this did not directly affect our comfort, I felt it reflected negatively on the neatness and attractiveness of the lobby and breakfast area.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Change of pace"
We had a great and enjoyable stay, everything we wanted out of a hotel.
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Comfor Inn not so comfortable"
I wouldn't recommend this hotel. Room was clean but other areas of the hotel weren't. I was awake most of the night due to noise from the surrounding rooms. Sounded like a herd of elephants were in the room above us. Clearly heard doors slamming and hallway noise as well. Rate was high for the quality of the hotel. It was near one of the outlet malls but the surrounding neighborhood was very industrial. No restaurants near the hotel. I recommend staying near Taubman Outlet Mall for much better neighborhood and hotel selection. Breakfast was good.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Tracet
"Perfect location for our weekend"
Awesome staff. Awesome breakfast. Had no troubles with our reservation kids loved the pool.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
dave
"Best Deal in St. Louis"
One of my best stops on the road.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"Hot room"
For what I was looking for, Comfort Inns and Suites was adequate. It was WAY TOO OVER PRICED for the kind of room I had. It was a constant fight to keep the room cool. The "workout room" was an unfortunate experience.....again, MISERABLY HOT in there. The walls are very thin. I could hear the "intimate" details of the vacationers next door......another unfortunate experience.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"remote and scary trip"
I knew from the map (and other reviews) that it was a somewhat out-of-the-way hotel. We had to drive so slowly on our trip back that night due to the crazy amount of deer on the secluded, windy road. Very pretty scenery during the day trip, though. There's a basketball hoop and large area to play out back. The pool was super small, and we had spent the entire day at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, so we weren't at the hotel to swim anyway. This hotel only has two luggage carts, so be prepared for either a lengthy wait, or several trips to your room. The breakfast wasn't bad. Not much seating though, and no one to clean tables. We had to clear dirty dishes and wipe the table down ourselves. They were completely out of syrup and the food staff didn't speak English... The room itself could have been cleaner, but at least it didn't smell like smoke, which is hard to come by in Missouri. Most of the tv channels didn't work. Only given three towels for four people o.O - I was surprised at how quiet it was, especially considering its' location near the airport. It wasn't horrible, but we won't stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Six Flags Enthusiast
"The pool was hot like a hot tub."
Cleanliness could have been better especially around the pool area, the water temp was very hot. The continental breakfast was good, staff was helpful we stayed two nights and our tv remote was gone from our room when we returned, thankfully the staff did have an extra to replace it,
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Nice hotel to stay at was close ."
Nice place very clean and breakfast Was great. Will stay there again!
Other trip May 3, 2014
Very comfortable, great location, staff helpful, rooms quiet
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Barb
"Excellent for area and price"
We had a great room and service Hotel staff was fast and courteous rooms were clean and beds were comfy
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Perfect"
We came to the St Louis area for a family fun day and it was perfect for our needs! Breakfast was great! If I had a complaint it's that they didn't have a hot tub but the pool was warm so that was great!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Jones family
"Not impressed."
When we arrived they let us pick the floor. They placed us at the end of the third floor and eveything seemed alright. We inspected the bed and there was some kind of food particles caked on the comforter. Also we noticed that the coffee filter had been used and not been changed. Who else knows what else was not cleaned properly. We notified the front desk and they were nice about it and moved us to another room down the hall. The room worked out ok. The lady at the front desk said she was emailing the manager and general manager, and assured me I would hear back from them. It has been several days later and still have not heard back from anyone. I don't complain often when it comes to hotels, but this is frustrating especially when you pay that much money.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
We were very pleased with our stay. I think my only complaint would be the rubbery taste of the eggs at breakfast, but the bed was really comfortable, the hallway was quiet, and we enjoyed our one-night stay. I would stay there again if in the area.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Room was stuffy so we opened the window...when we closed the door to the room the window fell in
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
This was just a one night stay for us and we stayed in a Jacuzzi room, which was amazing. The only complaint I had about the property was the dining area for breakfast was too small. A lot of people had to just carry their food to their room or find somewhere to sit in the lobby to be able to eat. The food was good though and I loved the flavored waffles you could make (the strawberry one was great). I would come back here again and the location was fairly close to all the restaurants and malls.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"a climbing competition for my grandaughter"
Breakfast was great ,close to stores and restaurant's. Room was clean ,bed was very comfortable. the pool was great heated and towels were plentiful. Will come here again in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2013
Betty Jo
"Easy to use location, great breakfast, nice room"
My first impression of the Comfort Inn in Chesterfield was very good. I was amazed at how easy it was to get to (headed east on I-64). Also amazed on the way out that it was so easy to get back on the highway. I was expecting the usual traffic headaches of suburbia. This is not such a place. The hotel overall deserves a great rating. But in the bathroom there were signs of mold in quite a few places. Otherwise I don't have a bad thing to say. The breakfast was as good as any I've ever had at a free hotel breakfast. Better, even, than those of some of the chains who base much of their advertising around their breakfast. The service was friendly and efficient. The price was also better than those of nearby competitors in the area in the same hotel class.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Ken
"Not quite what i expected"
Thought this hotel was new and nice...not so much. Biggest concern was the mold on the bathroom curtain,my family wouldnt take a shower because of it. The light for the bathroom made a horrific noise like it was going to take off or something. Dont think we will be staying at this particular hotel anymore
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Damon
"Great for families"
Clean and comfortable rooms, great free breakfast, all the kids found something they liked to eat, convenient right off interstate.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Clean and nice"
Would stay here again. It's important to us to stay away from the city center and have a well priced room. There have been no reported bed bug incidents in this area that I could find online (August 2013).
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
We thought we booked for a suite, but found out that this place was just a normal motel. When checked in went to our room, and opened the door, the tv was on, take out food was all over ( this was about 9:30 at night.......) the room was either occupied. or not cleaned. When we checked in I went to use the main lobby restroom, and opened the door, was almost knocked over by the smell, and the toilet was plugged , Notified the front desk, and she was already aware of the problem.....when we checked out the next day, nothing had been done to clean it up, or to mark the room as out of order, you just walked in to the horrible smell and problem that no one wanted to take care of....
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
everything was fine until we saw the cockroach
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2013
"In need of updating"
This hotel was not up to Comfort Inns standards. Most of the rooms were rented to out of town construction workers and they were very loud and inconsiderate of others. The hotel was run down and had seen better days.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
It was terrible--they gave us a room that was occupied by someone already. we opened the door to someone in the shower--not good! Then the other room they gave us had webs all along the ceiling and was hot.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
Room not clean needed updating and bed, pillow very uncomfortable. Even though I arrived after midnight, it was noisy. Staff available & nice.
1 night business trip May 18, 2013
"Service is great"
The service was terrific, and the continental breakfast was exceptional. Eggs, waffles, sausage, bacon, ham, as well as the usual pastries, muffins and bagels. And they even had healthy alternatives like yogurt! Very impressive.
4 night trip May 15, 2013
Kathleen
The hotel is "off the beaten track", but this makes it quiet and enjoyable. The hotel needs some updating and the bathroom is VERY SMALL and the shower curtain drags on the floor, and then in the tub. This is not sanitary or desirable. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was good. The hotel needs to have area maps available for guests to explore the close area for shopping and restaurants.
2 night trip May 16, 2013
Joyce
The bathroom door was not hung properly and would not close all the way. The bathroom ceiling was too low and thus the shower curtain rod was low and the shower curtain was too low in the tub and part way on the tub floor and I slipped and fell in shower on it.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"Didn't get any sleep:("
The room was ok, too hot...could not get it to cool down enough so I had trouble sleeping! They put a family with kids upstairs so all night long I got to hear little kids running up and down the hall and back/forth in their hotel room...so I didn't get any sleep...made it really hard to stay awake for my seminar I was attending the next day! Too bad..it was really close to where I have seminars...I will be looking for a different hotel and asking to be on the top top floor!
Other trip May 4, 2013
"Went to spend time with the kids and swim"
Staff was really nice and accommodating. I showed up early, so they put me in a suite at no extra charge. The pool is warm, I mean real warm. It was heated instead of being a pool inside a room with heating. It wasn't super large, but they had toys that my kids could use. It was in a quite out of the way place. Breakfast was really good, it is also free. Overall we had a great time.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
suck3rs
"Little further"
Hotel was good. The location is bit off site, nothing much around. The personal was pleasant, it was good stay overall.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2013
"Getaway"
The suite we stayed in was large and spacious it was noisy overnight and hard to sleep. The while enjoying the jaccuzi the spout came off.I think they need to work on the hotel maintenence. The breakfast food was good.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2013
"Not bad for the buck."
Pleasant. Only complaint was their two guest computers did not work.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2013
The staff working the breakfast saw a bus of male athletes pull in and started putting all the food away. Disregarding the rest of us who were still eating. She had been sitting with a coworker until this and then after she got done she sat down again. Looked like someone just didn,t want to work. Won,t return. I was taken back by this behavior.
Business trip Mar 15, 2013
deb
enjoyed the stay. nice clean room, convenient to restraunts
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013