All hotels in Teton Village, Wyoming, United States of America
3200 West McCollister Drive, Teton Village, WY, 83025, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Mountain Get Away"
We had a very nice stay right in the mountains.
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"Dated, Noisy Condos Overpriced!"
We paid $3,000.00 for the week. The condos were built in 1950's or 60's , so very old. Although there were some updates we had several issues with the condo. The condos are located on a very busy & noisy street & right over the parking lot. Day & Night you hear cars going up & down the street & people walking up & down wooden stairs & loading their cars, car doors slamming nonstop. We were awakened 5 out of the 7 nights at 3:30am-9:00am to people going up & down stairs & loading their cars non stop. Because there is no AC or ceiling fans in units, Youhave to open windows to have relief from the heat so that complicates the noisiness of the place. We had trouble with our microwave, stop top, shower & patio door working properly. We would Not recommend renting these condos for these reasons! You can find much nicer condos in the area! These dated condos are Way Over Priced!!!
7 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Robert S
"Excellent!!"
We had an excellent time. We will definetely stay here again !!
3 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great location, perfect for a family getaway"
we enjoyed our stay in this condo - it was easy access to JHMR for skiing everyday and we even found a back route so that we could ski off the mountain straight to our back door! I don't think we could've found a better fit for us! Highly recommend for family or group of friends!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
AJ
Great ski trip , walk to lifts. Next to pool and spa facility . Great layout for skiers.ie. Lockers, drying areas
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Comfortable Bed...Bathroom needs work."
First of all this is not a hotel. It's a condo rental. The condo is from the 70s with minimal updating. Better suited for college kids than adults.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Elwood
"Close to all activities surrounding a destination"
Great resort to rent through. they take care of the rental of individually owned condos. Way less expensive than the hotels in Teton Village!
3 night romance trip Sep 18, 2014
"Teton Village is the best"
Besides a rather confusing after-hours check-in policy, our stay was incredible. The location is beautiful, the staff helpful, and the amenities top notch.
4 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Brad
"Very Clean, very quiet. Mattress was lumpy but ok"
Good location. Central to everything Jackson, Jackson Hole and the two Natl Parks (Grand Teton & Yosemite). Clean and very quiet. We had a good stay. Mattress was lumpy. Shower had plenty of water pressure unlike most places.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Smelly and dated"
The condo was very dated and smelled of cigarette smoke. The condo was listed as having a washer dryer but failed to mention that it was a shared unit for the building and cost extra. The condo was also very dated- needs new carpet etc.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
The name "resort" is misleading as we expected a hotel type resort when it is an apartment rent through a Lodging organisation. It led to misunderstanding when enquiring if there was a restaurant and were told in the resort. There were several if you consider Teton village as the Resort, otherwise the nearest is 400 yards away... Also during that call I was proposed to book over the phone as otherwise "I would have to pay more than advertised" through Hotel.com. I asked why and since the explanation did not make sense I insisted and finally got hang off. I booked through hotel.com and it worked like a charm. On the positive side the apartment was comfortable, roomy (for 3), quiet, well organized and clear. We enjoyed the nearby swimming pool and parking was easy. We had a small terrasse that we seldom used due to a strong sewage smell, maybe due to the pic season (mid August). Also there was no AC but that was required. Carpet needs a serious cleaning but the rest of the place was clean. The check in at 4 PM, which ruined our plans for the first day of vacation. By the time you get your keys and setup your stuff the day is gone... Too bad when you know the check out is also at 10AM. Housekeeping is extra during your stay, which we were not expecting in a "resort". Finally the personnel at the registering location is welcoming and accommodating, like most people in this very enjoyable area.
4 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Jerome
"Condo in Teton Village"
I chose this place b/c the location was described as close to the Grand Teton National Park. It was fairly close, but that included 3 miles of unpaved road that is a lot longer than it sounds. Unfortunately the last 2 days of my stay the Park closed that road and I had to drive 45-50 minutes in a very round-about way to get into and out of the park. This lodge is for people who want upscale shops and restaurants. I wanted a quiet condo close to the park.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Very nice condo, lots of room and a heated garage!"
Awesome!!!! So much fun!!! We had 4 grandchildren with us and we all had so much fun!
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
nettie
Was not expecting a condo but pleasantly surprised with it. Too bad we couldn't have stayed longer but had a schedule to keep. There was lots of things to do there.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
sandy
"Great place"
Very nice place. We had 8 people stay in a 3 bedroom and there was plenty of space.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Small and out dated."
For what we paid, I was very disappointed. The living room area was okay, but we did have to tip the couch back and push up from the bottom to get the hide-a-bed out of the couch. It had two bedrooms but they were very cramped. Not really any place to put your luggage. The bathrooms were very cramped and small and had no outlets. We had to use an extention cord. The overall décor was out dated. Instead of nice coat hooks by the front door, they had cheap looking hooks that they probably paid 59 cents for at the hardware store. Not a good experience compared to other places I have stayed. I will probably Not be coming back.
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
"Perfect Ski Getaway"
Some friends and I spent seven nights at one of the 3-bedroom condos in the Nez Perce section. The condo was beautiful! It had modern furnishing, fireplace, flat screens in almost every room, a great master bath, patio space, gas grill, and a fully stocked kitchen with anything you'd need to make a great meal (except a pasta strainer). Our condo was perfectly situated a short walk from the Moose Creek Quad, which opens 30 minutes earlier than the base mountain lifts to give you time to hop in line for the Gondola or Tram before they start running. Also, all of Teton is serviced by a free shuttle, which stops almost directly outside of the condo (pretty much anywhere you flag it down) and also takes you to the base. Not to mention, on the way home at the end of the day, since the roads in Teton seem to be eternally covered with snow, it's possible to ski right to your doorstep! On top of all of that, the front desk was very attentive. Our group decided to ship some merchandise and even some of our ski gear that we'd need for the week in advance. The staff at the front desk had all of our packages organized together and ready for pick up when we checked in. My only complaint would be the difficulty of accessing Teton from the airport. In my opinion, the resort should offer a free shuttle from the airport hourly. Both the shuttle bus service and taxi service from the airport to Teton can get pretty pricey. All in all, great stay and I can't wait to go back!
7 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2014
Oliverio
"Nice, but staff terrible"
We stay nine days and nobody come to clean house and change bad.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Sergey
"spacious room"
We like the spacious room.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Wish it was better"
Unfortunately this place is in a great spot.....especially if your going into Tetons NP daily. In order to be fair I can only speak to the condo I actually stayed. TenSleep B12. I would assume that if this one had the issues which I found I could guess that others do also. I stay in condo's pretty regularly in different areas of the country and this was just to basic, old style, old electronics, rustic would be too nice. The management company obviously doesn't check these units out on a regular basis otherwise they might require the owners to get their act together. When I was asked if I wanted to buy damage insurance I was floored........never before have I been asked that. Nor would I ever damage a property....I don't in my own house and wouldn't in others houses either. Before they ask you that question they should know what your walking into. The furniture was so distressed (I know that people find this charming) but if you can't tell if a new scratch was put on a dining room table there is something wrong....get the picture. When you take a shower and the handle to change from tub to shower is a Lag Bolt....you tell me. If your going to stay in Teton Village either know the unit or stay in one of the many hotels that are there.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
"Hooray for Mud Season Discounts!"
We were very pleasantly surprised when we arrived. We expected a studio or one bedroom condo and got two bedrooms with two baths. Because it was late September/early October, the rates were spectacularly competitive, and less cost than nearly all of the local hotels, where accommodation would have only been a single room and bath. We had a fireplace, washer/dryer, private deck, and access to the nice swim club next door; all the conveniences of a well-equipped condo. It's a little hard to find, but once found, it was great and much better "bang for the buck" than a conventional hotel.
4 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2013
"Conveniently located near Tetons National Park"
Enjoyed our stay at Teton Villages. Many amenities right near the condos. Would definitely stay there again!
2 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2013
"Yellowstone trip"
I had a good time. A nice place to visit. Can be expensive.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Corey
Our stay was wonderful. I would have appreciated receiving more information on where to pick up the key, especially as we were arriving late. A map and an indication that the building is connected to the gas station would have been very useful. But the unit was great.
7 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"a nice place to stay"
We were there for two days but wanted to stay longer...
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"Teton village condo"
Clean,well appointed condo Spent 3 days exploring the Teton mountains. They were closewith a senic road to the park
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Had a wonderful time in the Tetons. Great place to come home to each evening. Staff very helpful. The condo was clean and inviting. Location was beautiful. We even had a 6 point buck bed down below our balcony. We would stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Had a Great Stay"
Loved it here. Great location. Wonderful rooms with an awesome view. Will definitely come back here for an even longer stay.
3 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
Vaibhav
"a little outdated, but worked for our needs"
The accomodations worked out well for us. We were two couples plus a single attending a wedding in Jackson Hole. The condo was outdated (but clean) and was on the small side, but well equipped with all kitchen utensils and cable tv, a wood-burning stove, etc.
3 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013
"Nice condo 1 mile from Teton Village."
As a seasoned traveler, I would rate it 4.5. It was close and convenient. Staff very friendly. The condo was very nice, granite, nice fixtures, nice western decor. For only 2 people, we had tons of room with dining room, hearth area, kitchen, deck, w/d, etc. Only 2 drawbacks- no elevator so a few stairs and you have to take out your own trash at end/unit not cleaned daily (no big deal to us). I would stay there again as the pluses were many.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Karla
"Price paid, I would have expected better!"
Disappointed when we first entered and then really disappointed when we seen other rooms within the same building which appeared much newer and updated. 6A needs a face lift and you feel you have to wear shoes on the carpet. Fridge handle was broke off when we arrived, kitchen fits one person. Having pool nearby was a benefit and the staff at the pool was very friendly and helpful with directions or sight seeing. For the price paid I would have expected better!
3 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Surprisingly Beautiful"
I love the lodge we stayed...it was kinda old but it was neat and clean. It was like home.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2013
California Family
"Good location, bad accommodations!"
This unit is a poorly furnished condo with a terrible bed. Looks as though it gets heavy rental use, and no maintenance. It had a stale, musty odor and lacked necessary amenities. You would be better off staying at the antler motel, which has many of the same problems, but is $120 a nite cheaper !
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Rod & Deb
"Very outdated"
Great location. Close to activities but far enough away to be quiet and relaxing. Difficult to get around and find the correct place. Check-in is at a convenience store/lodging office and is for multiple lodging in the Teton Village. They give you a map, which is not very clear. The place we stayed "Whiteridge" was not marked well, and hidden in the trees. The room itself was VERY outdated, mismatched and not comfortable. It felt "dirty" just because everything was so old. It looked like everything no one else used anymore. The bed was slanted and hard. The sliding door and screen did not work. There was air conditioning - there was floor fans in the room which we used all the time. The pool was big, but most people using it and barbequeing on the deck were not "vacationers" but people who lived in the village full time. The Teton Village itself is very nice and I would go back but not if I had to stay at Whiteridge.
Response by Teton Village Condominiums - JHRL
Dear Nancy, Unfortunately you review the wrong property. We are the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Nisku, Alberta Canada.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
I would highly recommend this place. My family of six loved it! Great location next to Grand Teton and near Yellowstone. The restaurants in Teton Village are all very good. The condo was spacious , clean and had a beautiful view of the mountains.
5 night business trip Jun 30, 2013
"Surprisingly Nice Place in Teton Viillage"
When I "booked" at JHRL, I had modest expectations - at least it was in the right general area for Grand Teton and Yellowstone, etc. When I arrived, I was blown away by how nice the unit was - clean, very nicely furnished with leather sofa, nice kitchen, etc. Locationwise, it was a far enough away from the village restaurants that we didn't want to walk, but otherwise very nice location. The internet worked well and the the TV was acceptable (only abit smallish). If returning to the Jackson area, I would definitely consider staying here again!
4 night trip Jun 14, 2013
greg d
"Teton Village"
The condo was excellent and affordably priced. It was clean and spacious with most amenities you could have wanted. The location is amazing, hovering in the shadow of a mountain. It was a thoroughly relaxing experience to return here each night after a long day in Yellowstone Natnal Park.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Perfect for a family vacation"
The unit we stayed in was in a great location. Close to the entrance to the Teton Park and Tram. The kitchen had all the equipment that you would need, there was also a grill on the porch. The pool area and tennis courts were very nice and the clubhouse supplies swim towels. The units are spacious and accomadated the 5 of us comfortably. I would diffinately stay here again. Don't miss the dinner show at the Bar J.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"STAGECOACH INN"
BIGGER ROOMS THAN MOST HOTELS
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
DEV
"Tensleep Condos ROCKED it"
Great location. Private condo. Perfect for this snowboarding trip. Thanks!
3 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2013
"Teton Village Hotel"
Hotel was very noisey. Furniture was marred and scratched. Had to walk down one flight and up three flights each time to get to room. Only one of three clothes dryers was working in guest laundry.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
Ed
"disapointed"
When we arrived at Jackson Hole, we couldn't find our condo. After a phone call, and about 10minutes of discussion, we weredirected to the check in office. It seems as though the directions given, did not include the update of the road system there. We proceeded to our condo, only to be disapointed, as the accomidations were outdated for the money being charged.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
"Nice Place"
The condo was nice and comfortable. It was conveniently located in Teton Village. Price was fair for the area and size of condo. The floors were very squeaky and the walls seemed to be thin but we had relatively quite neighbors so it was not a problem (if you had noisy neighbors it could be a big problem).
Family trip Sep 12, 2012
"More than I asked for, at a great price!"
I expected a traditional hotel room and got a full 2br/2ba LR FR Kit condo with a view balcony. Couldn't be more pleased! Great neighborhood and amenities.
Trip with friends Sep 4, 2012
"Great Stay in Teton Village"
We had a great time.The condo was very comfortable and located near everything we needed. We hope to return some day. We highly recommend this to everyone.
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
Darryl

"Get there before dark"
I was in a condo and it was great. All the conveniences of home including a deck with a great view. The only negative was the check in system at night. They advertise that they are open until midnight but one night they were closed at 10 PM and another night they were closed at 8PM. You can call a number and they will tell you how to get your key but it was a tiny bit frustrating to arrive and find them closed before the advertised time. A word of advice, get there before dark. It is very hard to find your way around after dark unless you are staying in the mid or upper village.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Beautiful home in lovely setting"
This was a home from home, with all the facilities needed for a comfortable stay. We only booked 3 nights but wished we had stayed longer as the accommodation was superb, and the sightseeing and walking in the Teton National Park was amazing.
Trip with friends Sep 17, 2012
Luba

"I will be back! LOL"
2012年入过一次。这次一到就明显感觉Teton village明显新造了大量的新房,所以这次给的房间(Indian West)位置有些偏了。房间设施依旧齐全,房间也舒适(好久没看到如此小的电视机了,复古的很。) 因为特别喜欢Teton national park,所以下次还会选择在这里住的。
5 night romance trip Sep 23, 2014