All hotels in San Pedro, Belize
Coconut Drive, San Pedro, 00000, Belize, ‏‎800-491-6126

I enjoyed the stay they accommodated my need to change my room. There's non refundable cancelation wince checked in. They will provide laundry service!
6 night trip May 25, 2015
"Clean, basic hotel on AC"
Nice little hotel on one of the better "beaches" on the island. Away enough from town where it is quiet but close enough to easily walk. Staff is friendly. Rooms are clean. Overall for the price, I'd recommend it.
4 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
eric
"Not as Pictured"
not very pleased with Corona del Mar. we were told there was beach access from the rooms directly to the beach however, the entire hotel is surrounded by a cement retaining wall that prevents beach access. the hotel safe didnt work, the bathroom window was broken and therefore unsecured and the bedlinen looked like it hadnt been changed in quite sometime. the staff was friendly and tried to accomodate us with another room but without beach access, it was of no use. the bar and grilled made excellent beans and rice!
3 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2015
Kristi
"A great choice in San Pedro.."
Corona del Mar was a great spot for a few days. The room was large and clean and the staff was lovely. Although this is not a luxury resort, there wear some lovely amenities like a swimming/sunbathing pier, hot breakfast, and free rum punch all afternoon.
3 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Jill B.
"Two days in San Pedro"
The rooms are clean and adequate. The food at their bar was good and typically priced for the hotels in the area. A bit far from the water taxi docks and the airfield. I recommend getting a golf cart in the rainy season. The neighborhood is old but the people are all very friendly.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2015
Carl
"Lovely"
Great place and great people. Happy Man was very helpful when setting up tours.
5 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Tabitha
"Very loud"
A large number of the rooms face the open courtyard, pool, and hotel bar. We didn't know that Friday night was karaoke night at the bar, so it was extremely loud and made sleep impossible. The exterior lights are so bright, and the curtains so thin, it looked like the afternoon sun was shining through the window all night. I would not stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Perfect location, great stay"
We got a poolside balcony room and I think it was the best one (#12). Of all the poolside balcony rooms, #12 had the best view of the pool and the Caribbean. One thing you should know is the registration desk closes at 8:00pm. They figure the last boat from the mainland arrives at 7:00pm and they have a list of people checking in and they might stay open if not all on their list had checked in but as a last resort the guest can attempt to get a hold of security. To be safe, check into your hotel before eating, or whatever. Breakfast was better than what I expected. Scrambled eggs, sausage, toast and fruit prepared by a very nice lady. Coffee and extras also. Rum punch was good. They don't skimp on the rum. Really is the perfect location. Not to close to downtown/noise. Not to far south so you can easily walk to downtown. The north side of the island is only accessible by toll bridge but is privy to the only cement/smooth road on the island
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Room was comfortable & clean. These accommodations filled are needs. We did not expect to spend much time in the room. We were looking for an economical room within walking distance of activities. This hotel met our needs.
Hotel was close enough to make for a pleasant walk into town The only negative thing was they had karaoke in the bar on every Friday nite which BLASTED ALL NIGHT!!!! It was not mentioned as a thing there so I has to blast my tv in order to drown it out.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
vonnie
"Enjoyed Corona Del Mar"
The ONLY issue we had was that the pool was not useable. Every one of the staff members were terrific, the guests were happy. We loved the location and the price. Our room was very clean and comfy. We would love to stay, again.
7 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Christina
"good selection for the price"
staff at corona del mar were excellent! Kenny the best bar tender, Frank the best grounds/handyman, Happy Man the best fun day coordinator. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. the rooms were average- the beds need new mattresses. what a great vacation!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great Stay and Great View"
I had a good stay with this hotel, it is right on the beech and surrounded by much pricier hotels so it's perfect.
3 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"If you are looking for a budget place to stay"
We stayed at the hotel (I use this term loosely) Corona Del Mar for 1 night. We had 3 different rooms that varied greatly in their "attractiveness"? Ours was probably the worst, we stayed on the 2nd floor in a room with a double & single bed, a microwave, a very tiny bathroom & a small sink that gurgled most of the night. There was only one electric socket that worked & the room had a very strange configuration. My mothers room downstairs was across from the pool & bar area & a bright kelly green. The hotel has a bar/restaurant (that plays loud music). The good part was the friendliness of the staff & it was on the beach & close to town.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice budget hotel"
Don't expect luxury, but it is a decent hotel right on the edge of being walkable to downtown San Pedro. The pool, beach area, and bar area was best part of the hotel. We were on the go while there, otherwise it would have been a great place to chill outside the actual hotel room. I'd stay here again if looking for a budget; otherwise, I might upgrade a bit.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Best vacation ever"
this was our 3rd trip to the island and second time at corona del mar and we willstay there on our next trip.At the beach,free rum punch ,good snacks at the bar,Kenny the bartender is the best he can even tell you where to get a phone cheap.Just dont get suckered into playing horshoes with Frank for beers you will be buying.Room 34 the best great view and comfortable.All the staff treat great and you can get a golf cart across the street most convient hotel on the island if you want privavy yet still be able to go to town 10 minute walk on the beach and you are downtown.
7 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
"Very nice stay close to everything"
Spent one night before checking into our condo and it was perfect! Frank drove us to the store to load up on beer and helped us move it to the dock for our boat to pich us up! Very nice bar and Kenny pours a great drink,
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
paige
"Good carribean resort."
Good value for the money. Staff was great. Wish the beds were a little softer, but overall satisfied.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
bill
"Affordable Stay"
Affordable place to stay. Had all of the basics. Also had a continental breakfast and rum punch. Great beach from hotel with a beautiful view of the ocean
4 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Kristine
"Friendly little place on the beach."
Just needed a place while waiting for our condo to be ready. Clean, Quiet, Cozy.
7 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great value on the beach!"
Corona del Mar is a nice hotel right on the beach and is a great value. How much time do you really spend in your room when in Belize anyway. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. There is a very nice pool as well as a large bar that you can sit at and look out to the Caribbean.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Alan
"nice apartment on the beach"
staff very friendly and helpful. we had a great stay for 7 days.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"corona del mar stay"
Everyone was very helpful. Not one person there was ever in a bad mood. Always Smiling. My room was nice and large. I had a frig. and microwave which was great. The bathroom was clean with lots of space. I liked that my room had a safe in it. My bed was nice and big. My negative was the mattress was to firm for me. It was to late in the evening when I realized it so I just stuck it out.
3 night trip Nov 8, 2014
Raquel
"great 4 days in San Pedro!"
our stay was relaxing, comfortable, quiet, good sleep, great breakfast and rum punch, loved the pool and the walk to town on the beach
4 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"excellent service!"
VERY pleasent stay
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"An UnBelizable Experience"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Swim/snorkel off docks. Lounge on chairs/loungers on beach. Breakfast of fruit, toast and coffee provided as well as late aternoon rum punch! Bar with happy hour. Within walking distance to San Pedro or across the street to rent a golf cart if desired.
10 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
Valerie
"Nice hotel Not Great but nice."
The hotel is a bit out of the way of the main activities of the town but that is also a good thing because it is in a quieter area. On the other hand there is a bar on the back side of the hotel that plays loud music from time to time. The good thing is the music stops by 10p. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The room is big and has a small refrigerator and micro-wave. The bed is comfortable. The down side of the room is the curtains in the window are very thin and lights from outside keep the room from ever being completely dark and morning light comes in early making it a challenge to stay asleep.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Michael H.
Good location. Undergoing a face lift so hopefully outside appearance is being updated. Stiff mattress.
4 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"The nicest staff. Really friendly."
After staying at the Corona Del Mar for a couple of nights, walked into the reception area one afternoon with a pretty good sun burn following a morning of fishing. The gals at the reception desk were so kind they went and got me a bottle of Aloe Vera to soothe the burn. . . And I didn't even ask. Really nice folks.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
I enjoyed my stay. The staff were very helpful. Vicky and Marlene at the front desk helped me with tours for the day and my hotel in San Ignasio. Margie at the bar was very friendly. Kenny helped me with any problems in my room. I would recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Joel
"Good Hotel on the beach"
Everything was good to very good We were only 3 persons. Expedia has charged $10 more
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Once again, a great stay..."
I've stayed here several times, and it's always nice to see friends again. Marlemi, Carla, and Vicky are always pleasant in the office, and Le Roi does a fine job arranging my diving excursions. You won't de disappointed here.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Underwhelming"
Honestly the stay was pretty good right up until we discovered we had forgotten something in the room safe. After contacting the front desk about our item they informed us that it would cost $60usd to mail them back to us. Utterly ridiculous for something that could have been put in an envelope with 2 stamps on it. We tried to rent bikes from the hotel but the gent in charge of bike rentals took almost 2 hours just to find the keys to unlock them, and when we needed a seat adjusted it took him almost as much time to find a wrench so we just went in to town and rented some for about $4usd daily. Otherwise the hotel was in ok shape (some major projects seemed to be going on but that's expected out of season) and the staff were courteous and friendly. I don't recommend staying in San Pedro as the prices are extremely inflated and the island as a whole was not the bargain we were hoping for. I'll be staying inland or on Caye Caulker next time I visit. It's a serviceable location and is an easy walk in to town. A good spot if you plan to be offshore on excursions most of your visit. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FLYING TO AN FROM THE ISLANDS!!! The water taxi's were packed to and from, I'd hate to see them during season.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Scot
"Just the Basics but at a reasonable price"
Used this hotel because others I had stayed at had raised prices. Its a bit sparse but reasonable and certainly has the basics needed (a bed and a bathroom). Its nothing special and won't win any awards but the staff were nice. Its easy walking distance from the airport (even with luggage), but a bit of a trek to the water taxi dock or some of the popular restaurants downtown. Would stay again in a pinch if I couldn't get a reasonable price elsewhere.
3 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2014
Phillip C
"Great location, close to the action and on beach"
The hotel is close to everything. We had a very comfortable King bed in our room along with a fridge and microwave and secure lock box. Hot water was always available and A/C and overhead fan kept the room cool for sleeping. The hotel is right on the beach, has a pool and a small restaurant / bar. Breakfast was included as well as daily afternoon rum punch. Quite at night. Hotel is centrally located - 15 minute walk to most of the action - but we rented bikes from the hotel (also at a good weekly price) and much less expensive than a golf cart which can be difficult to park in town so would highly suggest the bike rental option. Staff are friendly and very helpful. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend this to anyone.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Vivian
"Friendly and relaxed"
A good hotel to start a vacantion in San Pedro. A bit to fare out of town. Friendly staff. No crystal clear water outside the hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
Marianne
For the money best value you can get. This was walking distance to the city center, close to grocery store and other hotels. We liked Margie's and felt that the food was good. Friday night kareoke was fun. They make a great martini there.
14 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Had a great time for extremely reasonable price"
Hotel slightly worn and might need a little paint here and there, but it was clean and cared for and the staff were helpful and friendly. Best of all, prices were less than half of competition at glitzier hotels. I prefer to spend my money on the things that are truly important, not just cosmetic. Positioned at the south end of San Pedro, you can walk into town or down the beach. You're not captive in a gated resort. Always felt safe at hotel and beach. First time in Belize and we loved it. Have been to Mexico/Yucatan many times but it's getting overdeveloped and too commercial. This is Mexico a couple of decades ago. Food awesome everywhere. Would love to go during lobster season.
7 night romance trip Mar 30, 2014
Brendan
"Great experience once again at Corona del Mar!!"
For the second year in a row, I had a great experience at Corona del Mar. They are very responsive via phone and email ahead of time, and wonderful hosts on site. The manager Marlemi takes exceptional care of the guests and creates both a fun and laid-back atmosphere for everyone. The onsite dive company is Tuff E Nuff, and Le Roi coordinated everything for me, and everything went off without a hitch. Can't say enough good things about this place, well done friends!!
2 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Felipe
"Old & Tired"
The staff saved the day here, they were friendly and helpful. The beds were like sleeping on a cot, very hard, lumpy pillows. The property needs LOTS of upkeep, it was like me, old & tired. We liked that it was out of the main chaos of the downtown area, this is a spring break destination. Good bar and bar food!
3 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"excellent hotel"
Clean, excellent location, great staff
3 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
kara
"A great find!"
Very pleased with our stay. The staff was welcoming, helpful and happy. The rooms were a good value. The location was perfect. The free rum punch was a bonus. The bar was fun. George's across the street was yummy. Highly recommended.
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2014
Heidi
"Old and Tired"
The hotel is old and tired. The worst part of the stay was the beds, I felt like I was sleeping on a board. The linens were clean and plentiful but don't loose any! There seems to be a problem with them having them taken and they seem to constantly monitor them. The staff was very friendly and helpful but there needs to be some work done on the property.
3 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Pretty good place, but room for improvement"
First, the good: Located away from the busy part of San Pedro but still within reasonable walking distance of restaurants, bars. Nice oceanfront with a decent dock for swimming. Room was clean and comfortable - simple but perfectly fine. The pool was a decent size, and there was (in theory) free rum punch available from noon until 6 pm every day - which was great when it was provided. The reception staff and bartenders were very attentive and friendly, and the restaurant provided a limited menu but the food we ordered was excellent and reasonably priced. The dive shop on the pier (Tuff Enuff tours) was run by a very nice guy named Leroy, and you can charge services to your hotel room (his wife manages the hotel). His prices for snorkel trips were the cheapest of the 6 places I checked, and our trip to Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley was great with fantastic guides. The bad: the housekeeping staff was very lackadaisical; went to the guest lounge for the included breakfast and the food items were not kept stocked, no plates provided, etc. Had to go into the kitchen and find our own stuff. Staff would be sitting in the guest area watching TV, see guests searching for things, and make no effort to get up and restock until asked, then seemed put out by this. Same with the rum punch. First day it was out and kept restocked, the next no sign of anything. When I asked the staff again watching TV in the area provided for guests, was told it would be coming "later". This meant 2:30.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Simple, beach front lodging"
Overall we were happy with our experience at Corona del Mar, but for first-timers to Belize, there are a few things you should know: 1. The advertised two beds in your booked room CAN mean one queen (or king) + one rollaway single or a pull out couch. This worked for us since we were two adults and two small kids, but others may not find this suitable. 2. The continental breakfast that comes with the booking is simply fruit, bread and spreads (butter, Jiff peanut butter, Smucker's jam), coffee, and a juice from concentrate. There is nothing authentically local about it, nor is it particularly filling. We opted to get breakfast from a local restaurant and make PB & J sandwiches that we saved for our lunch with the hotel's continental breakfast. 3. The free rum punch all day is the best perk of the whole place! 4. The hotel has older and newer sections, and no two rooms seem the same. This can seem a little slipshod, but it is just the way it is, and it seems to work pretty well. 5. This hotel is about a 1/2 mile walk or ride (taxi, bike, rented golf cart) from San Pedro town, where there are lots more restaurants and shops. 6. Though this hotel is beach front, the only good swimming is off the end of the dock, as there is no real beachfront swimming here.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
patty
Corona del mar was a nice place to stay. It is a bit out of town but not too far to walk. Break fast fruit, juice and toast and they had free Rum punch all afternoon. The staff was friendly and helpful but many people had difficulty with the reservations including me. I had paid for a room for 4 but was directed to two rooms for 2 for the first night. They tried to get me to pay extra for this and stated that it was "Expedias fault" for overbooking and offered to try to get me redirected to another place but when I said I wouldn't pay any more they took care of it allowing me to stay in the 2 single rooms for one night without extra charges.
5 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
Great place except for the hard bedding.
5 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Wonderful stay!! Amazing location!"
I have only great things to say about this hotel... Rooms and cleanliness are all on point or above this hotel's star level. Location and customer service were beyond my expectations. The staff did everything possible to make sure our stay was a pleasant one and really helped to schedule some activities! Walking distance to the downtown of San Pedro
7 night trip Feb 18, 2014
"Great location not room"
Unable to sleep - bed was like a piece of plywood staff was wonderful location great It worked fine for one night while waiting for flights
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
sandra
"Great location not room"
Other trip Feb 19, 2014