All hotels in Vienna, Austria
Opernring 13-15, Vienna, Vienna, 1010, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
it is not 5 star hotel.It is old and needs renovations .Should be avoided . My child accidentally spilled an yogurt in restaurant during breakfast and I was assessed with 150 Euro cleaning charge. This is not family friendly hotel.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Zurab
"Excellent location to shopping and restaurants"
Great location, nice hotel, good restaurants. Easy walking to all the shopping areas, and there's a great Italian pizza place down the street. It's also right next to the cinema that shows The Third Man weekly, which I highly recommend.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Good location for exploring it lacking as 5 star"
I would not say this hotel is at the 5 star level due to the comfort of the room, the cleanliness of the hotel, and the service provided. The hotel does not have automatic turn down service which I believe most five star hotels have. I requested it our first night and just received some extra towels and our room was not freshened up. Another day we returned to our room after 5pm and our room had still not been cleaned. Speaking on the cleanliness of the hotel, the third floor hallways had large stains on the carpets near the elevators. Upon checking around the bed on the day of departure for any stray items I located a wrapped tampon under the bed by the edge! While the bed was comfortable, the tv was difficult to operate due to weak remote batteries. All in all I would not recommend this hotel as there are so many other other five star hotels in the vicinity that you can truly feel like you are staying at a five star hotel. Also a note to others, the wifi service was not very fast even though it's offered as complimentary.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Kerri
Everything was good except for the smell of cigarette smoking in the common areas and especially in the Moet coffee place where people where allowed to smoke openly next to other who were eating. This by itself was a complete turn off.
4 night business trip Nov 23, 2013
"Nice hotel with great central location"
Le Meridien Wien is located in the heart of Vienna about a block away from the Vienna Opera House. The hotel is near a number of great cafés, restaurants and tourist attractions. I found the rooms to be roomy and large by European standards with with queen bed, desk, lounge chair and the things you need like large closet, coffee/teapot/, iron blow dryer and minibar included Surprisingly the room had a huge bathroom with separate batch and shower. I found the staff to be highly responsive, friendly and helpful. As an example when I failed to answer my wake up call on day of departure they had a bell hop at my door in 10 minutes to make sure I was up. Overall great experience in a classic location with just the right amount of modern edge and amenities.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
jose
"Walking distance to Vienna attractions"
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Le Meridien. It was close to all the attractions that we wanted to see so we were able to walk everywhere. The room was clean and spacious (for a European hotel room). The mini bar was free of charge and was restocked daily.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Cece
"Excellent hotel right in the middle of old Vienna"
Location is excellent, withing walking distance of pretty much everything you'd want to see in old Vienna. Very close to tram, subway, etc. The Concierge staff went out of the way to help us on many occasions. It has a small attached coffee shop which we found to be much easier and cheaper to grab a hot chocolate and croissant in the morning as we headed out on our explorations. And there are many restaurants all within walking distance,like Umar at Nashmarket.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
pk
"nice"
very good location and excellent services. Hope they have restaurant for lunch or dinner.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"HORRIBLE PLACE"
I FEEL LIKE STAYING AT MOTEL 6 , IT IS NOT WORTH , NEVER EVER STAY THERE !
2 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Beautiful hotel and excellent location"
The hotel staff, the hotel, the amenities, the conveniences, the lovely and comfortable room made this experience perfect!
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Elana
"disappointed"
The staff at the front desk were very nice. The other staff members were not very. The prices at the bar changed for the same glass of wine, not good. We will not return.
3 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
"Hotel in the very heart of Vienna"
The Hotel is situated in the Center of the city next to all sights of interest ( Opera - 5 min walk) . It will satisfy both the tourists and those who came for business. Rooms are comfortable and quite spacious. The hotel has a modern design which brings certain flavour in your stay. It has a Gym and a swimming pool. The cafe Le Moet offer the best coffe and ausrian pastries. If I go to Vienna again there is a good chance that I would stay at Le Meridien again
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Dmitry
Hotel is in a great location across from the Opera House and walking distance to many of the major attractions. The room was comfortable. Shower a little weird with no door so we flooded the bathroom every time we used it.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Great location and staff"
The hotel is in great location, and has a very helpful and friendly staff. I was there for business and found the hotel well suited for my purposes. I could see how tourists also like the hotel given its helpful staff and proximity to the major museums and other attractions.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Only problems were: the shower floods the entire bathroom and the sink drain was slow.
4 night trip Jun 20, 2013
The hotel has a youthful feel and the staff very willing and helpful. Has an active bar scene.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2013
anonymous
"Nothing to complain."
As I rated, it is hard to find something I can complain about. Rate is rather high, but it worth to pay. Try once, you might understand it.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Yoshi
"Wonderful location and great facilities."
The hotel is great. A comfortable well organized room, with more water pressure in the shower that in typical hotels in Europe, and with free mini bar water, juice, soda, and beer. The location is ideal, walking distance to many sights and trams in front for the rest. The staff are friendly and helpful, even at a 4 am departure, providing croissants for the ride to the airport.
Other trip May 20, 2013
"Great hotel, great location"
This hotel is very close to the Opera house, it is only a 5 minute walk. This hotel is very nice but it is far from perfect. The shower, well it is just a strange system. There is no shower door so water will pure all over the floor if you are in there too long. We used a towel to collect most of the water but this wasn't always the best fix. the room that I had was the king size deluxe room and the bed and linens were very comfortable. The air conditioning works, but it will not cool your room below 72ish, so if you are one that like the room to be freezing on vacation, than this is not the hotel for you. The mini bar comes fully stocked and does get replenished everyday and it is nice to have a free red bull in the morning. and they give you two large bottles of water so you do not need to buy extra water. This was a plus, but even if you ran out you can always drink the water from the faucet. There are 2 restaurants, one main and a Moet champagne bar. Of course these are expensive, average 3 course meal is 40 euros per person and drinks are 10-15 euro per. The service and the food is excellent. We only walked down to the pool and spa but it looked nice, the pool was very small but it will work. Almost everyone spoke decent English, everyone spoke English but a few people were incomprehensible. I very much enjoyed my stay here and would use this hotel again :)
Other trip May 6, 2013
"The best in Vienna!"
Le meridian is a lovely, very contemporary hotel. It's location can't be beat, as most others would say. The staff is kind and helpful. There is nothing they won't do or help you with. 3 things that could use improvement are their free wifi service. You have to reconnect to the system each day on your lapto/iPad/tablet. And it's not always reliable in your room. They told me they were upgrading the system and that their tech team was aware...they were eager to work with me to rectify the problem, and it was fine, but if you are a business person, I can see how that would be a pain. Another thing was their t.v. Service. The only thing that's free are the news channels. Movies are 19euro! Yikes, that's steep. I don't mind spending money for a luxurious hotel, but they could throw in a free movie or certainly a far cheaper cost for one. Lastly, was their funky shower. It has no door or step into it, so the water often flows out in spite of using the bath mat and extra towels, so watch out for that. The shower and bathroom itself are pretty amazing though! All in all, I would easily return to that hotel. Concierge was fabulous, the restaurant in the hotel delicious...the staff, excellent...everything was terrific! Stay here you won't be sorry!
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
SheilaUSA/Rome
"A fantastic hotel"
The hotel was excellent it has a great gallery of art The food was delicious and the service excellent The staff was very helpful and nice The room was excellent very modern the bathroom very modern everything worked perfect they treat you really nice The lobby and the restaurant were very cool with all the art around it looks fantastic
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
Gretchen
"Excellent choice and excellent location ."
A great hotel it's very centric it's very modern with a lot of art around the hotel and very clean , the buffet is delicious and a lot to select the staff is so great. We highly recommend this hotel we were very confortable in this hotel . An excellent choice to make. We loved that the location was very convenient for us.
Other trip Feb 22, 2013
gretchen
"Very nice, but not quite 5 stars"
The hotel was very nice. Great location and very nice rooms. The first issue we had was that we had a problem with the mini-bar (all the items inside it are included free!) which wasn't working when we checked in and informed the front desk. We hoped they would send someone right away or get us into a different room, but it wasn't until the next day after we advised the next person at the front desk that someone came and replaced it with a functional unit. Considering this was only a two night stay, we did not have a functioning unit for most of it. The second issue we had was that it sounded like we were close to the laundry room and it was running at 3:00 in the morning. It eventually became white noise and we fell asleep anyway. The free wi-fi is slow unless you pay for a faster connection. I would suggest the hotel to friends with the caveat that it is not really a 4 star hotel.
2 night romance trip Jan 4, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
Very professional and helpful staff. The room was wonderful, clean, quiet, and thoroughly comfortable. The complimentary mini-bar was appreciated as was the knowledgeable concierge and bellmen.
Other trip Dec 23, 2012
"Best value in Vienna."
I have now stayed here several times. Le Meridien Vienna certainly represents the best price/quality value in a perfect location in Vienna.
Other trip Dec 18, 2012
"Don't expect to check in before dinner"
We got there around 10:30, completed the check-in process, and were even offered an upgrade, at which point we were told our room wasn't ready yet. The clerk pointed out a few cafes in the area and told us to check in after an hour or so. We returned after an hour and were told it would be just a few minutes. After another few minutes it was going to be at least 30 more minutes, and then 40 minutes after that it was going to be another 45 minutes. An hour after that we're well past check in time, and was told just another minutes, and 30 minutes later we're finally in our room. We would not have wasted over two hours of the day sitting in the lobby but not for their inaccurate information time and time again, especially for almost an hour after their published checkin time. The next day we were gone all morning and returned at 3:45pm to change and get ready for dinner before going to opera, and housekeeping was still in the process of cleaning out room, so we sat back in the lobby for another 30 minutes the next day waiting for housekeeping. The hotel itself was nice, good location, but they clearly have some housekeeping issues. They did send a bottle of wine to the room, but when you're in a city for a short time with a lot to do, you don't want a bottle of wine, just accurate information and prompt service from the hotel staff. For five stars, I would expect at least better communication amongst the staff to inconvenience guests as little as possible.
3 night trip Dec 8, 2012
DW
"Nice hotel very good location"
Nice contemporary design, i liked the free mini bar, iron and coffee facility in the room. Friendly staff. Also the location is pretty good
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
Lubna
"Conveniently Located"
Hotel is very conveniently located to the State Opera House, Concert Hall, restaurants and shopping. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would stay again at the next opportunity of coming back to Vienna.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
"Great hotel near the center!"
Its not the 1st time i'm visiting this hotel.It's a great hotel in the heart of the city.., 10 minutes from the main museums (Albertina,History museum,Natural history museum,Museum Quartier)and 10 minutes from the main shopping streets Kartner strabe and Mariahilfer strabe.Its also a great choice for a 1st time visiter.
Other trip Nov 14, 2012
"Fantastic in every way."
It's everything you expect from a 4/5 star hotel. Nearly perfect.
5 night trip Oct 26, 2012
"Wonderful hotel"
Extremely convenient location--close to everything. Our check in was very pleasant and accompanied by a welcome cocktail in honor of our anniversary. Our only complaint would be the cost of parking (64 USD- 38 Euro) which we found to be a bit steep. Otherwise, a great choice for Vienna!
1 night trip Oct 10, 2012
CindyN
"A study in contrasts"
Fabulous location, nearby public transportation, friendly staff. The hip interior is in contrast to the staid exterior. The rooms reflect the same quality of modern vs. traditional. This hotel offers mini bar refreshments - water and soft drinks gratis. If your stay is over the weekend, there is often street parking and you can avoid the E38 per night parking fee.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2012
MSB
"Location, location, location"
Excellent location. Within walking distance to so many sites. Balcony really made the room. The doorless shower was a little different but not that big of a deal. Put towels down to prevent water from flowing all over the bathroom floor. The staff was very professional, helpful and pleasant. Comfortable room. Would definately stay there again. Had a terrific time in Vienna!!
Family trip Oct 2, 2012
The location is fantastic. We got a courtyard room so it's very quiet.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
JYE
"Amazing hotel in a fantastic location"
From the moment we checked in, we were greeted warmly and treated exceptionally well. The front desk and concierge staff were all courteous, friendly and knowledgable. The room was beautiful with a great view. The location was perfect for walking to almost everything in Vienna. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Vienna.
Other trip Aug 30, 2012
John G
"Excellent hotel - I would stay again"
Only issue to be aware of is their queen bed is a European queen which is an American full bed. Need to get a European king if you want an American queen. Hotels.com does not provide that detail. If you trade up to a king, you also get a much larger room. The rooms with a European full bed are very small. They were very accomadating and charged a very reasonable fee to trade up to the king bed and larger room. Free internet was also a big plus. Bottom line, it was a good place to stay and near everything.
Family trip Aug 26, 2012
"Weird attempt at Modern Chic"
I think the hotel missed the mark. The lobby, bar and room decor looks more like eary IKEA than the modern chic I think it was atempting to achieve. Instead the looby is jarring and confusing. You cannot find the the reception desk, the bar looks like a cheap disco for teenagers. The best I can say about the hotel is that it is in a convenient location near the Opera House and that the employees were very helpful and agreeable.
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
"WAY over rated and NOT great value for money"
The room was tidy in general, but there were several hairs in the bathroom. I stayed in the hotel for two nights, and after the first night, my sheets had not been changed and there was a note on my bed stating that I had requested not to have fresh clean sheets for the second night. I was not ok with this, as I never filled in such request to not have fresh clean sheets for the second night. I found this very odd. The internet was not working nor were they able to provide room service. I was just told in a pretty rude manner by the reception that there is nothing that they can help me with and that the internet does occasionally go down. In regards to the room service, I never received a proper explanation on why they did not have this service available even though there were several brochures in the room advertising the room service. I would personally not go back to this specific hotel, nor would I recommend it. For the service I received, this hotel is ABSOLUTELY over priced.
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
"good hotel"
good hotel and nearby in city centre you can walk to some areas
Other trip Aug 10, 2012

Great welcome.Nice remodeled ,modern furniture .They have nice tub in addition to bad tub to relax.It was awesome.They had water,coke ,diet coke and bottle of beer for free in cooler.the only problem was too ,ugh noise from air condition air from the wooden thing in he room at night .Also they have espresso machine in lobby that you can make your own but it was complicated and anytime I treid thee as something missing like water,coffee cup,etc.
3 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
shervin
"Great choice in Wien"
It was a great choice in Wien. Nice and comfortable hotel, walking distance from the Opera and other interesting places. The service was great. All hotel staff was very friendly and kind. The room was big enough the shower amazing….. we will definitive will stay again in this property. Highly recommended.
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Katerina
MX
Great pool and steam sauna facilities!
2 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"Conveniently located in the city centre"
Excellent experience can't beat the location, Opera House only across the street, Albertina, Musikverein, Hofburg palace, Kuntshistoriches all within minutes of walking- the UBahn and SBshn a stone throw away. You can go back and forth to the hotel for breaks and take a rest.
5 night trip Jun 3, 2015
Shirley
"Great Location but Not Very Comfortable -- Way too"
The hotel was too self-consciously modern. The bathroom lacked hooks and space around the sink. Very awkward sink design. Not user-friendly. Décor and music in the lobby was annoying. Location was great for the opera and museums. I would prefer a more gracious hotel next time.
3 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"nice stay in Wien"
The staff is very helpful. Although they have requested us to pay for early checkin when we arrived in the morning 9am even the room is available. Finally I didn't get the room in the morning but requested to go to their bathroom next to the gym room for a shower after a long haul overnight train.
2 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"Good Hotel. Perfekt Location..."
Nice Hotel.
4 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Omar
"Great value for money"
Perfect location. Great value for money
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Alexander
"I recommend a stay in the Meriden Wein Hotel"
A spectacularly magical stay in Vienna. From arriving to checking out we were made to feel welcome and any request was fulfilled to the utmost. Assistance and recommendations to find restaurants and tours was very helpful.
3 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Terrence
"Best Location, Very nice Hotel."
The Hotel was very nice and the location ideal. The staffs is not 5 star but hey, you can't have everything.
3 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Good hotel close to city centre"
Very modern hotel, room well equipped and comfortable, great location for sight seeing.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015