All hotels in El Centro, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here455 Wake Ave, El Centro, CA, 92243, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great value in El Centro"
This was a great place with great staff / clean rooms / competitive price / great location in newer area near other amenities / right off the highway / modest and clean pool. All in all a great motel experience. I am here on travel and only sleeping in the room. It is a nice location. As long as your frame of reference is 'motel' then you won't be disappointed. If you come here expecting the Hotel Del Coronado or the Beverly Wilshire then you may be in for a shock. Give them a try. They were better than expected.
5 night business trip Aug 26, 2012
Doug P.
"Big Beds"
For Just a few more $ (very very few) my son and I got 2 queen size and not 2 full size beds. All rooms on the ground floor. Plenty of food choices at all prices and hours within strolling distance( 3 blocks max ). In room mini frig and microwave. Money well spent for a quick over night stop.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2012
it was great, highly recommended
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2012
Francisco
"reviews are spot on"
Exellent value. Rooms were clean and more recently updated than I expected.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2012
phil
"close to all, very convenient"
I will use this hotel again for my next stay.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2012
NICE
1 night trip Jun 8, 2012
Oswaldo C
"not a bad nights stay"
the rm was clean and the desk clerk was very courteous and helpful. the a/c was good and cold. there are several eating establushments close by and the hotel is away from the traffic area on a side street so it it quiet. i give it a 2.5 stars. the service and friendliness of the front desk i give a solid 5 stars. i would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2012
"Liked it!"
Small but had everything I needed.
1 night trip May 25, 2012
"Great hotel chosen because of good reviews!"
Just as said in other reviews, this is a great hotel. Very clean, comfortable beds, breakfast was OK. Would stay again for sure. It was a last minute decision to stop and stay here in our way from Phoenix to San Diego and we were very pleased.
1 night family trip May 22, 2012

"CHEAP AND GREAT FOR A QUICK REST ON THE ROAD"
Cheap and great for a quick stop while you driving to San Diego or Los Angeles. Convenient located in front of an In&Out Burguer and an iHOP restaurant.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
MIGUEL CHAVEZ
MX
"Enough"
You get what you are willing to pay for. This motel is cheap, rather dated and noisy. The rooms are clean, the bedding and towels fresh. All told a very decent room for the price.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
MX
"Bang for buck"
Bang for buck. Didn't expect a 5 star stay for the price, so it was good bang for buck.
Other trip Nov 6, 2012

"LAX Nähe"
Günstig nahe LAX. Zimmer sehr groß und sauber. WiFi hat nur in der Lobby funktioniert! Gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Zufrieden"
Zimmer waren sauber, alles war vorhanden. Zum Frühstück können wir leider nichts sagen, da wir zu spät dran waren. :-)
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
2 night trip Nov 9, 2012
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
"Grocrey store and fast food very close."
1 night trip Jul 27, 2012
JJ
1 night trip May 23, 2012
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Fernando
2 night trip Oct 15, 2014
2 night trip Oct 9, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Rodeway Inn & Suites El Centro

"Dark, drab, dingy and outdated"
03/20/15 Jean C Apache Junction, Arizona
I will never stay at the Rodeway inn El Centro again. The motel needs a facelift to say the least.. Our room had 2 queen beds, both with holes in the covers. The carpets need a total steam clean or removal. The door stuck, making it hard to close. It was a tiny room, and had dead spiders on the ceiling. The bathroom had black mold which was painted over. Very poor job. The towels were very thin and stained. The bathtub had been painted over and was peeling and very ugly. We only had one working light and the room itself was very dark and drab. Because we were on a time crunch we decided to stay and not switch rooms. I will never stay there again... I am considering dropping my choice privileges. If this is the best choice, it's not for me. Don't stay at this motel!!
"Inexpensive place to stay off I-10"
01/04/15 DesertFoxLasCruces LAS CRUCES
We have stayed here before. The price is right, and it's quite adequate. The internet was off for the whole area for awhile, but came back. They now have a small breakfast room with four tables and chairs. They have cereal, hard boiled eggs, one waffle maker, regular and decaf coffee, orange and apple juices, toast, muffins. The water was hot and the shower in the tub worked. The bath towels were reasonably soft. There was a fridge and microwave, but no coffee maker. There was a hair dryer. There were not enough outlets in the right places, but we always carry an extension cord. There is a very high arch to go through, and all rooms face inside the rather large parking area..
"Friendly Staff and Clean Rooms"
06/20/14 Goldni333 California
I stayed here for a total of two months, due to the work I was doing in the next town over. The staff is extremely friendly. The rooms are clean and air conditioned, The bed was very comfortable. The TV is a nice sized flat screen. The internet connection is very fast. They have continental breakfast consisting of hard boiled eggs, waffles, pastries, toast, cereals, coffee, juice, and milk. There is a 7-11 right next door as well as an In-N-Out and Panda Express across the street. It is a five minute drive to the mall and local restaurants. I would definitely stay here again in the future.
"Your home away from home"
06/18/14 FrankEng Staten Island, New York
I stayed at this motel the last week of May on a business trip. I arrived at the hotel before "check in" time and the clerk didn't hesitate to greet and check me into the motel immediately. I have stayed at other hotels where the staff/management were not flexible and very strict in policy to enforce even during their off season. I was pleasantly surprised when I first entered into my room as to the cleanliness and overall condition of my room. The entire staff were incredibly friendly and helpful upon, during and leaving and Yes at the end of my stay I requested a late check out also and it was approved. I would not hesitate in returning or recommending this hotel to friends and family.
"Satisfied"
12/04/13 SDBOLTMAN San Diego
We have stayed at this motel several times over the last 2-3 years. We stayed here 2 nights, Nov. 28th & 29th, 2013. The cost of the room was very reasonable. We didn't have any problems with the room nor staff. On past visits, when we have been here during the summer, the a/c units do struggle to keep the room cool during the day, but we have usually been accomodated with another room when that has happened.
"Disappointed!"
10/14/13 CarlosVent Phoenix, Arizona
I had a good experience a couple of years ago with this hotel, hence I decided to come back as a quick stop for a trip to San Diego from Phoenix. It has changed so much it's disappointing. First of all I was given a Smoking room after weeks of reserving a Non-smoking one. I tried to talk to the clerk in the front desk, but she was actualy kind of rude and juts informed me they were totally booked and nothing could be done!! Total BS, they gave my room away without remorse. I called my online booking service, and they gave a $50 voucher and a apology for the inconvenience. Rooms outdated, dirty bathrooms, smelly rooms. Wouldn't go back again. I'm done with this one
"Living with Cockroaches"
07/09/13 usapv walnut
Cockroaches GALORE!!! If you are the type that likes sleeping with Cockroaches this is your place. I should have known when I picked the cheapest hotel. Rooms were small, looked clean but smelled foul and attracted numerous bugs including Cockroaches. I paid $10 extra for a kitchen, and when I went into the kitchen there were two cockroaches waiting there. After I killed them and the air conditioner didn't work (in the 120 degree heat) the front desk woman kindly moved me to another room which had a working air conditioner, but no kitchen. I jokingly asked if I could have my $10 back and she said "no." I only paid $75 so I didn't really press the issue, because she looked like she needed the money more than I did. Even with the room change, there were more cockroaches waiting for me in the new room. They really need to DESTROY this "MOTEL" (as the large signs says out front, which trumps the much smaller Rodeway Inn sign) and start over. From the reviews, this seems like a typical Rodeway Inn Hotel, so I guess... I won't be staying at any Rodeway Inn's anymore!
"Beware of quoted price and actual price, terrible owners"
05/26/13 vander1020 El Centro, California
Called and was quoted $280/wk for room with kitchenette. Arrived and was told it would be $330/wk and no kitchenette for 2 days. After 2 days no one remembered my kitchenette. Owner promised it would be ready on 3rd day. On 3rd day owner was out of town and no one knew about the kitchenette, actually all kitchenettes were already booked. No room was ever available. Shop around, there are nicer, cleaner, more efficient motels close by. Stay away from here. P.S.--No WiFi in building farthest from office (where they put me).
"Nice little motel"
03/24/13 kiloii Canon City, Colorado
I recently had to stay in El Centro CA and decided to get a room. After seeing the price of some of the hotels in the area I was looking I choose the Roadway Inn. A very nice little motel. Reminded me of motels of the past, small and comfortable rooms. Quite and I got a good nights sleep. The room I was in, and the others I assume, had a refridgerator and microwave. Not a posh motel but did very well for my nights stay and a good deal against the others around with their high prices. Places to eat at nearby. My only draw back on this motel was that there is no truck parking at the motel, but there is a truck stop across the street, so it works out. Also if you are traveling with a trailer, you may find parking problems as lot is narrow. If you're looking for a nights stay during your trip, I would recommend this place. Don't expect to much, but expect a great little motel and good night sleep.
"no shower, no hospitality, no way again"
03/12/13 Larry F Cottonwood
We had stayed at the El Centro location because it was part way between our home and where our relative was hospitalized. In the AM we wanted to clean up and get going quickly since the relative was not doing well. We went to shower and it didn't work. IF, big IF, housekeeping cleaned it they would have been able to see that it didn't work and put in a maintenance request to fix it. Obviously they didn’t so, most likely, the shower was not cleaned before the room was rented out. When a room is paid for we should have a working shower, toilet, running water and clean room. That is what you expect when you need a room for the night when you are a way from home. The woman at the front desk gave us crap because we didn’t want to drag our stuff to another room to shower. And, who knows if that room had been cleaned. She grudgingly gave us 10% off, really not enough. We will not stay there again!!!! Rodeway will not be our CHOICE of hotels in the future, and we have burned our rewards card.