All hotels in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
409 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ, 85257, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"an OK one nite stay"
Not a "suite" hotel nor is it a resort. Room was clean, simple. With small refrig, microwave and hot plate. Also had dinnerware for 2. Towels etc were minimum acceptable.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Jerrold
"hotel is for retired people"
only complaint i have was that the hotel only has A/C or Heater and needs to be adjusted manually. I had the A/C on at night woke up and the living room was super hot! Also the room i said in window was broken and maintenance had to come in and seal it.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
RIGO
"What motel"
Old motel. Been renovated but poor job.
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Expected more for the money."
I had to asked to be moved from my assigned room to a room that had a flat screen television. The assigned room had one of the very large outdated televisions. I was accommodated. The second that I was assigned did not have a coffee maker and only one wash cloth for two people. When told to the young lady at the front desk she indicated that she would get on it right away. My wife and I left for several hours and upon return, no coffee maker or wash cloths. A second request was made before honored. The second day the light switch in the bath room stopped working. It took several hours before that issue was resolved. Each day we had to request a second wash cloth. The sink in the bathroom dripped and the handle on the door was very loose. Although the room was freshly painted, no cosmetic repairs were done to give the room a professionally done job. Bubbled covering in the shower was painted over and the ceiling in the bathroom had some issue that were not professionally resolved prior to painting over them. I found the air unit to be annoying.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
OK but old, needs updating. Pets allowed which worked well for us.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Not impressed"
Floor of shower was cracked and uneven. Bed was OK but not the most comfortable. The pillows were very uncomfortable and rather small and only two for the bed. The towels were not soft and in need of replacement.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
richard
"Not bad!"
Surprisingly nice hotel for price paid. Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. And cocktail reception was a nice plus. Not the greatest neighborhood but we never felt unsafe. We would consider staying here again, especially if we needed longer term accommodations.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Location good, hotel NOT"
Outdated hotel, small shower was only 2 ft x 2 ft - don't drop the soap. Chairs were wobbly and need replaced. Ceiling had leaked before and the patchwork was terrible. Can hear through walls people talking in normal voice. The location was good and the free beer and wine from 5pm to 6pm was nice. No amenities though.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Randy
"Pretty good place to stay for the price."
Good place to stay. Our room was a two double bedroom suite and was really cramped. But we only slept there so it was ok. Staff was friendly. We didn't enjoy Jaxons restaurant though. Menu was really small but food was pretty good. We were the only ones eating and service was ok. They're were a group play ing darts right by our table and they were distracting and noisy. Probably a better place die a light lunch not a nice dinner. Pool was nice. Short on towels though.
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
The bedrooms with 2 beds are small, but at least there is the living room to visit in. Jaxon's is more of a bar & grill than a fine dining restaurant and the menu is limited. Should you visit in the future there is a great Italian place across the street for more of a dining experience. We are sorry about the pool towels...we try to keep the fully stocked! Thank you for your comments.
3 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
"Not so much"
Couldn't get hot water in kitchenette BR vanity was extremely low. Had to ask for coffee maker and kitchen towels. Could get grill lit. No mgt help. Glad to leave.
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
We urge you to contact us regarding your room number. There are occasions where hot water may be an issue, (when we are 100% and everyone showers at the same time), but rarely. We would like to have that looked at. Regarding the low vanity - you may have been in one of our handicap accessible rooms. We have a handful of rooms with lower vanities and wider doorways, it is possible you were booked into one of these. I'm sorry you had trouble with the grill - it's unusual the staff didn't help. We do apologize.
5 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
"Run down hotel"
The internet picture is much nicer than the actual place. It looked like it had not been updated in many years. The window in our room was pulled away from the casing so it rattled when you closed the front door. The shower dripped all day and night. The towels were almost thread bare. On the other hand, the staff was nice and helpful. There was an afternoon Happy Hour with beer & wine. The swimming pool looked nice & clean. There was a restaurant on the property.
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
Believe it our not the Internet pictures were taken only 3 years ago and they are authentic. However, we are an older property and we are showing our age. A full renovation would be ideal, but at this time we have only small updates on our agenda. We hope you notified our staff about the shower dripping so we can fix it - we don't want it to bother another guest, nor do we want to waste water here in the desert. We are pleased that the staff was nice and helpful and we do appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Debbie
"Loud"
I spent two nights there while visiting family and both nights I could not sleep. The rooms by the road are loud from the road noise. You can hear the people upstairs' every move, including plumbing.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
HC
"A little worn but clean and respectable."
Staff were friendly and helpful. Reading light was not working; made trouble call and very polite worker was there in less than 5 minutes to fix. Hotel, pool furniture, towels and linens all showing some wear but very clean and functional. It fit my budget. Clean and safe. Convenient to bus lines.
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
We are grateful that you took the time to share your experience. We are happy we were able to fix your problem in a timely manner and happy you enjoyed your visit.
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Dean
"convenient to everything"
Friendly staff and guests. Many extras provided to make it feel like home.
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
Thank you for your comments. Happy you enjoyed your stay!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Dianne
"Old."
It was convenient, and the price was right, but it's old. Tv wasn't good, air conditioner was noisy and non adjustable, bed soft, towels scratchy. Needs some work.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Small room. Small bathroom. No frills."
Room was small but adequate. Bed was old but comfy. Only stayed one night. We didn't get a chance to use the facilities but they looked nice.
1 night trip with friends Mar 2, 2015
"4 guys in town for Disc Golf Event."
The room suited our needs perfectly. Athough older, the room was clean and well maintained. Kitchen was a bonus!
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
Thank you for your review. We are happy you that you had an enjoyable visit. We hope that your Disc Golf Event went well and we look forward to having you back!
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
DG
Location ,great access to 202. Overall,slightly older property. Staff is pleasant & eager to please. parking excellent. Although I did not attend Happy Hour, it's a nice touch. Although I initally booked here as I was planning to bring my dog with, I saw no evidence of got mess or odor.
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
You are very kind and I will definitely tell the staff of your praise. As a rule we only allow dogs in a small are of the hotel. Although, there are times that guest do not tell us they have a dog and they get placed elsewhere. We do our best to keep the rooms and public areas clean. Pleased you enjoyed your visit and look forward to your next.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"SPRING TRAINING"
The front desk was awesome. The gentleman that checked us in was so nice. Went for spring training. I'll be back next year for sure. Great location.Loved the happy hour. It was free from 5 to 630. Airport shuttle included. Can't go wrong give this place a try. Would recommend!
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
You are very kind and we look forward to your next visit! Please book early for next year as we are already booking up for Spring Training 2016. Thanks again!
2 night trip with friends Mar 2, 2015
linda
"Central location for Phoenix area activities!"
Great central location for day trips to Ren Faire and Glendale Stadium. Room was comfortable but not spectacular. Have stayed before and will stay again.
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
Thank you Michael - you are 100% correct. Our location is perfect when you are attending both of those events - and our rooms are not spectacular ~ but they are comfortable with many conveniences, such as refrigerators, microwaves, etc. Happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you back.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
michael
"Nostalgic"
An old fashioned resort. My suite had two rooms; a living room with a small kitchen with a full size fridge and a bedroom with two double beds and a bathroom. There was a TV in each room; tube TVs, about 19 inches. Everything was about the same vintage as the TVs, including the linens, or so it seemed. Clean, just old.
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
Very good review. Happily we are "catching up with the times". We just installed the new HDTV's.....now technology will change:-) The next phase is new linens. Thanks for your review. Hope to host you again in the future.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Acceptable"
Hotel was older, out of date but comfortable and clean.
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
Well said - Grateful that you took the time to comment.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Jon
"Stinky Suite Resort"
Front desk service was great. But the room was worn out. I could live with that, however, there was some kind of ozone fan machine in the room and A/C was on high trying to get the odor out I guess. It smelled like they sprayed something to mask the smell and it was awful. It was the last room available and I was out doing activities and hoping the smell would disapate ( it didn't ) so I slept awhile and left for the airport early the next morning. never again. $140 night.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2015
mark
"Drunks and Dogs"
I stayed here for a week for business. First night drunk men smoking cigarettes were talking late at night and being rowdy. Called the desk. Nothing. The bed sheets smelled like dog. I changed rooms next to pool. Again about 1:00 am there was yelling and drunk people. I called the desk, and they said they had it handled- 30 minutes later they had it handled. The rooms are old, smelly, fit for dogs and drunks. The wifi was terrible, and the television snow channels are a joke. If you are business traveller- avoid this hotel.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
We seemed to have been imposing on the front desk staff when we were requesting information and even when we were just checking in. One of the four front desk staff we dealt with was very courteous and pleasant.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Not so nice"
Staff was unfriendly, room was out dated, old uncomfortable furniture, pull out bed sheets dirty, bathroom tub dirty, people smoking outside all night.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Tricia
"Great location near freeways"
This place us average. The rooms are small and need updating. They do offer a nice happy hour each day that's included in the room rate. The pool areas are nice too. Our TV did not work but we only stayed one night and left early.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice Location"
Hotel is okay. Problem was that my room had strong mold smell to it. i had to constantly keep my windows open.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Simkho
"Met my expectations"
Not all buildings have elevators, so be sure and ask. Room was comfortable and maids were helpful and friendly.
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
Thank you for pointing that out. Only our main building - building A - has an elevator. Our other buildings are 2 story and do not. Our housekeepers will be happy to hear that you made mention of there kindness. Thank you.
2 night trip Feb 18, 2015
Dottie
"Not bad..."
These rooms need a little upgrade. Very friendly staff, however, the rooms are a bit dated.
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
You are correct. We are dated and do need an upgrade. We are a working on it ~ albeit not as quickly as we'd like, but we are working on it. We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"ok"
hotel was nice . staff was little cold not as friendly as some other places.their is definitely something wrong with the air conditioning ,the air blows directly on the head of bed . needless to say i got the worst head cold in my life. the air ducts have to be cleaned regularly otherwise you get mold and spores blowing at you causing sickness.
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
I'm sorry you got ill on your visit! Getting sick on vacation is never any fun. We do change our air filters regularly. We are changing them constantly - rotating from one side of the property to the other. I did bring this to the attention of maintenance and they are checking them. Thanks for your comments.
2 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2015
Bert
"Old rooms"
Expensive hotel for how old it is. Would not recommend staying here.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Megan
"Older hotel but very nice and quiet."
Business trip. Eat at the Mission Rest. in Old Scottsdale.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Not recommended except in a pinch"
This hotel needs a makeover. Everything is dull and depressing. Poor air-conditioning and stuffy, small bedroom. Not a welcoming place so we spent as little time as necessary in the room. The best thing about the "suite" was the huge closet which you don't usually find. Location was good because it was across the street from a Starbucks. Won't stay here again.
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
We are very sorry that you feel that way, but relieved that most guest don't agree. We are dated and could definitely use a facelift, but we don't feel depressing captures the mood. Sorry you did not have fun during your stay.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
jane
"Great location to everything"
Great location to get to where we wanted to go. Hotel was easy to find and customer service was top notch. Was disappointed in the room as far as the bathroom was very small. The shower only was not too accommodating. It was too small and not tall enough. Shower head leaked and the spray itself was screwed up but we hated to complain since the entire room was clean and neat everyday and the staff was so nice. The outside of the hotel was well kept and the multiple pools they had were also nice.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
DK
"Fine for the price. Great staff."
Nice getaway without spending a bunch. Older hotel. Paint peeling on exterior (in spots). Micro/fridge in each room...small kitchenette also. Nice little bar/restaurant on site. Free happy hour beer/wine. Nice pool(s). Staff very nice. If you like Goth, there is a goth bar next to the hotel...very different...but fun (wear black clothes).
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
It is very nice of you to note that we are a good bargain. We do offer everything one needs for a nice vacation - no frills, but the necessities are here. Happy you enjoyed your stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
dennis
"Don't go here"
Old soft bed, old 24 inch projection TV with horrible reception, noisy street, motorcycles at all hours, says Scottsdale but is not
"Not a resort"
This was an apartment complex not a resort. 3 pools for each of the complexes they had but only one jacuzzi in the main complex. Tv in room remote didn't work, tv in living room bad reception looked like tv was going out. Tennis court cracked and night lights were not fluorescent made it hard to play at night. Wifi signal was very weak!!
Rita
"Basic rooms at a decent price."
The motel is very basic. Staff is very friendly and helpful, but if your looking for a resort experience, this isn't the place. I would recommend this motel only if you are looking for the most basic of places to stay. There is a kitchenette in the room with pots, pans, bowl, etc. There is a big wardrobe to hang clothes and the shower is adequate, but the hot water does take a long time to flow. bed is comfortable. I didn't try the TV, though it is a big tv that takes up most the desk space. The rooms are clean and there is a table and chairs to sit and work on. The one thing that I really didn't like though and I forgot to mention to the staff was that the window shade doesn't cover the whole window. I don't like when people can peep into my room. There are barbeque areas, pool areas and basketball courts that I did not have a chance to try. They all look good enough. breakfast was decent. There is plenty of parking. again though, the staff was very nice. I mention it twice because that can be rare these days.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Brad
"Scottsdale area hotel"
Older motel that needs updating. Old small tube televisions, old double beds (was told I was getting queen), and not comfortable. Breakfast not provided, although included for some, but since I booked on-line, I was not eligible for breakfast?
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Sufficient for the price"
My experience was decent. There's a lot of short-sights in the process and information. When I checked in they circled the location and hours of breakfast and told me where to enter. I had assumed it was complimentary because of this. If the receptionist had mentioned it was $10 for my room, it would've saved the walk and embarrassment of not being on the "list". I was tempted to bring the map and show where they circled it but I didn't have the time before my meeting and bought a breakfast sandwich for half the price somewhere else. Other than that, when I failed to check out, I was extremely happy that they charged me the same rate I started with but disappointed that I was not told when I was supposed to check out. It was not written on the map either. I assumed, once again that it was before check-in time. It was but at 11am. Regardless, I received no phone call or anything. Was my fault, but I feel like they could've handled the confusion of breakfast and checkout or failing to checkout by telling me or putting on the sheet they gave me when I checked-in. Additionally, how the staff handled the issue, although didn't make me more angry didn't make me less angry either.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Nathan
"good location"
Lance is the problem with the site. Everyone else was helpful. He seemed unhappy to be answering any questions about the hotel since we had booked with Expedia. He needs to learn how to be more civil with whomever checks into the hotel.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
bonnie
"Paid $250 for this 2 star flee bag"
Should be a highest rate possible of $60. The staff was extremely rude and dismissive.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Al
"Solo Getaway"
Liked pool, hot tub, happy hour and laundry facilities.
Response by Hospitality Suite Resort
Thank you for your comments. Happy you enjoyed your Solo Getaway.
4 night trip Feb 2, 2015
juanita
"Hot hotel and not in the good sense of the word."
When we arrived the room was very warm. The room should have already been tempered. In the morning it was 80 degrees. So we tried to adjust the temperature but the only way it adjusted was hot.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"We will never go back."
We stayed in room 308. The alarm clock didn't work, the hair dryer didn't work, the shower head spray was poor and the shower door leaked water all over the floor making exiting the shower dangerous. The water had to be wiped up before walking safely. The first night there were 2 bath towels,1 hand towel and 1 wash cloth. The 2nd night the housekeeper left the same 4 towel count so we went to the lobby to complain and get extra towels. I would think the housekeepers daily work sheet would tell the number of guests in a room. Also luggage, coffee cups used and personal items in the room should be additional clues. We enjoyed Jaxon's restaurant next door.
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Donald
"Awesome room!"
I will definitely go back to this hotel! The staff was rude but everything else was great! Beautiful room and everything was clean!!!
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Juaned
"Staff very helpful"
All around great service, clean rooms. Good location.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
t
"Good facilities"
Room was comfortable. Pool was excellent with plenty of loungers.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Ernest
"Close to nice restaurants and shopping."
Close to restaurants and shopping. Nice pool, towels provided, little small, would be nice to have small shallow pool for little ones to play and be safe and separate from other guests who are relaxing. Nice having refrigerator and microwave (basic kitchenette). Bathroom could have been little cleaner (floor especially ). Overall, enjoyed stay.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015