All hotels in Moab, Utah, United States of America

Awesome vibe
    Great pool
    Great room
"Great place to stay!!!"
We enjoyed our stay. Would recommend it to everyone we know to stay there.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Ken
"Highly Recommend"
Excellent. Loved the pool, spa and fire pit!
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Lynn
"Really nice, BUT..."
This is a tough review because the hotel, itself, is quite nice, clean, comfortable, and everything I expected. The only problem is the overwhelming need for the carpeting, at least in my room and on the entire 3rd floor, to be cleaned. It smelled so strongly like a bag of old sneakers that up actually kept me awake at night! I hate to give them a poor rating since very thing else was just lovely, but it seriously needs to be addressed,
1 night trip May 6, 2015
Judith
"No issues no problems"
Brand new hotel. Everything clean, convenient to Arches, great town of Moab, plenty of choices to eat and shop
Other trip May 7, 2015
"good"
there was no restaurant to have a meal. other than that it was a good experience
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
urmilla
"Staff was very helpful adjusting our reservation"
Great place to stay! Close to Arches National Park, easy to get to, helpful staff.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Hotel was not close to town"
Hotel was on the outskirt of town far away from all the restuarants.Hard to find the turnoff to this hotel from the main road especially at night because the hotel was located in a sunken location and hard to spot.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
YU FUN
"Wonderful Hotel...But no green tea"
Very clean Hotel room...Only 5 minutes away from Arches National Park and neighborhoods eats. Very friendly staff. The only problem was if u r a Green Tea lover u will have to bring your own...this hotel does not stock up on it...
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
debra
"Convenient location and amenities"
This hotel is ideal for those who need to be close to the park entrances, don't want to worry about how to start the day, and need additional options in case folks are too tired from visiting the parks.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Arches Access"
A bit outside of town, but that's a good thing in my book. Easy access to Arches National Park as well as Canyonlands. The warm cookies every afternoon was a welcome treat!
4 night trip Apr 12, 2015
Nice, clean beddings. Breakfast is as usual, standard. One thing I m not happy is that I booked for our self and my daughter with the same price. But, later found out that my daughter's room was not as spacious as ours and the bathroom is not very nice. Our room has good view and spacious.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
apple
Very helpful staff made this a pleasant stay. The breakfast was not great and the breakfast room was crowded and under serviced.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"great place , hot tub was awesome"
very nice but the pool was freezing
5 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
"Very convenient!"
Rooms were very clean! A/C was marvelous :) Kids LOVED the pool facilities. So close to everything we wanted to do.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Kristine
"Moab Convenience"
Easy check in, convenient location, clean room, great poolnand super friendly staff.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"best free breakfast"
The suite room was very nice, although why the TV is in front of the bed instead of the couch is beyond me. Bed was a little soft for me (but I like them very firm), but not too bad. Nice toiletries. They need a new name for the type of breakfast they offer. I would not call it 'Continental'....it was SO much more. Really, there is no reason to eat out when you can get omelets, sausage, bacon, fresh pancakes, biscuits, yogurt, etc etc etc at the hotel! YUM.
"The staff and management ruin an otherwise nice fa"
Nice pool. Decent free breakfast. Absolutely horrible hide-a-bed. I had to order a roll away bed as the hide-a-bed was nothing but a bag of springs covered in a thin layer of fabric. Then the staff tried to charge me for it at $8 per night even though they agreed not to originally. The manager was very rude to anyone with a bike, so if you are coming to Moab to ride bikes like half the tourist population, this is not your hotel. The pool bathroom was left uncleaned for what looked like days. It was pretty disgusting. Location was not convenient to anything.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Ron
Looks like a fairly new hotel. Everything was in good condition. Nice breakfast selection with lots of seating.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
MomMorse1170
"Decent hotel"
It's a nice hotel. I felt like our suite was a little small compared to other suite sized rooms I have stayed in. Overall it was a good place to stay.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Elisa
"Clean hotel"
Hotel was very clean and tidy. The pool is very small but very nice. The room was also very small but it was all we needed.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Kailee
"Home away from home"
during our weeklong stay in Moab, this was a great room. Plenty of room and though we didn't stay inside much, it was nice to come back to a room that had plenty of space, and the hot tub and pool were very accommodating as well. Good breakfast to start our days, too.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Great place and neat pool area"
great stay very clean only 1 issue was my wife and I left for the day around 9am and were expecting to come back to more towels and soap. when we returned there was a do not disturb sign in the key slot and a note from house keeping that they didnt clean our room because the do not disturb sign. weird part is our sign was still in our room and it just felt like house keeping didnt want to do their job. not for sure but thats how it felt anyways. other then that the pool and hot tub were great and it seems like a great place to take the whole family i think we will be back for sure.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
david
"Convenient to everything in Moab"
Very clean, comfortable. Friendly staff. Stayed 2 nights and was very pleased with everything. would stay again
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Deb
"excellent"
great
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
juan
"Quick Family Getaway"
The kids loved the pool!
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
TJ
"Love it!!"
I love the fact that its on the outskirts of town! super clean and the staff was amazing! my husband and I loved the fact that even housekeeping came around later in the morning, we have stayed in other places where they are knocking at the door early in the A.M. so that was amazing that they took consideration about their guests. Thanks Holiday Inn Moab, we loved our experience! would definitely stay there again!!!!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Gracie
"Good value and close to Arches"
Free cookies :). Breakfast was okay.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
"surprisingly nice"
We usually stay in Hilton's across the country and were apprehensive with this choice. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice the room was and really enjoyed the hotel. Very clean, very friendly and surprisingly quiet since the hotel was full.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Loved this hotel!"
Loved the view from our 3rd floor room! The hotel had a beautiful ( but small) pool and hot tub with this same view. Desk staff were great! Rooms beautiful. It is about a mile outside of town which we enjoyed. Be sure to visit the Sunset Grill!
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Cheryl
Friendly staff, clean hotel. Good selections for breakfast. I'd stay here again
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Great Hotel right next to Arches National Park"
Always a great experience every time we stay here. The staff is nice. The beds are comfy. And the hot tub is clean and bubbling. Need I ask for more? Super close to Arches National Park and a mere 5 minute drive into down. Best hotel. Will continue to stay here every time I go to Moab.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Good Stay"
It was a great place to stay after hiking all day. We enjoyed the hot tub and the breakfast.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Angee
Nice pool and hot tub. Close to Arches NP. This was our second visit.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Friendly and clean"
Short stay of 2 nights: New hotel, Running by young people,very friendly,very Clean,
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Eddy
"Quick Stay"
We stayed here on our way back home from Grand Junction. Everyone was very friendly and the bed was comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Karrie
"Stay Here"
This was one of the best "non luxury" hotels I have ever stayed in. The pool/hot tub are brand new. The breakfast was delicious for what it is. The room was spacious and really comfortable. I will definitely be staying here again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Charlotte
Great stay. Would stay here again... Rooms were comfortable
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Amazing vacation hotel"
Upon checkin at the hotel, warm cookies were a delight. The check in staff was very helpful and friendly. We had a little mishap, my husband didn't realize I had booked a room, it was immediately fixed and taken care of. The housekeeping staff were wonderful, room was very clean and comfortable. I would have preferred NOT to have a room by the elevator as late nights and early morning dings of the elevator woke me up, but, can live with that.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Jenell
"Enjoy to stay"
Great place to stay
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Sherman
"Short Stay on New Year's Day"
We stayed one night on the way back from a ski trip. The condition of the hotel, the comfort level of the room, and the variety of services were all very nice. We did have a long walk from the parking garage to the registration area, which may have been due to our choice of on site parking, and lack of knowledge of alternatives. We tried the valet parking but moved to self parking due to a very long and slowly moving line at the valet center.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Everything was spotless, except the hallway carpets and elevator need cleaning a vac once in awhile would make a huge difference. The room was spotless. not one issue and thats why i left a sizable tip.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
G
"Nice, clean and comfort, eexommented."
Will stay here again if come visit Arches again. Staffs are friendly, complimentary breakfast is great. Room is clean and comfy.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
LD from SoCal
"happy"
Their choco chip is great. I am happy to stay it.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
The room was comfortable and clean. Great place to relax at after a long hiking/driving day.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Great get away"
Everything tha we wanted at thi hotel was accually accomplished. We had a great stay even in the rain. We would recommend this hotel any and everyone
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
george
"Great Room, Great Stay!"
We had a King bed that was VERY comfortable. (Love the comforter surrounded by the sheets. I hate those hotel bedspreads anyway) The room was very clean, the bathroom exceptionally so. The counter space in the bathroom was SO nice to have room for toiletries. Hotel staff was very friendly, and the cookies left in the lobby were a nice surprise. The breakfast was fantastic!. Yes, it is a hotel breakfast, but so much better than the typical "continental" you find in other places. Sausage, or bacon, ham, omelets or scrambled eggs; toast, bagels, biscuits, gravy etc. Fresh fruit, coffee, juice, milk, yogurt, pancakes or waffles, Oh My! The staff in the breakfast room was so nice, she greeted everyone when they entered and wished them a happy day as they left. I would highly recommend this hotel and WILL stay here again when visiting Moab!
3 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
KAREN
great stay
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
The staff was friendly and accomodating. about the only negative was the bed. It wasn't the most comfortable bed I've slept on. Every thing was clean and well maintained.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"nice room"
Clean
2 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
Nestor
"Great hotel, great rooms, in the great outdoors"
Is this a Holiday Inn? The rooms are big and very well done. Excellent finishings, very comfortable, and modern. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is right next to the Colorado river and Arches National Park. You can hop right on a bike path that takes you in minutes to all the outoor attractions. A good word is Wow
MLK