All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
2801 North Poinciana Blvd., Kissimmee, FL, 34746, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Would have been great but housekeeping issues....."
Magical Memories Villas (Royal Palm Bay) Bathrooms, pillows, comforters and the sheets from the four beds that we had were not changed. The sheets smelled and you could see that they didn't bother changing any of the sheets. I called and they sent us new sheets but two of them had holes in them and didnt even bother making the bed. When we came from the parks I had to wash towels(there is only one set per person) and make the beds because they didnt make them when I called to get new sheets. Also, the shower heads in both bathrooms were super tiny and the one in the guest room didnt work properly and the water was just cold in that bathroom. So, we had to wait our turns for the four of us to shower in the master bathroom. They did not vacuum, there were tons of dirt on my kids socks from walking in the carpet. The villa we stayed in was a three bedroom and it was pretty spacious and had washer and dryer which we definitely needed to wash the towels every day. The place was quiet and if it wasn't from the cleaning of the maintenance issues it would have been a great stay. I did see online they charge a $95 dollar cleaning fee but when we arrived they charged us $35 dollars more for a property damage fee. We just wanted to enjoy our stay so we didn't complain but they do not show that in the page when booking this villa.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Bothered"
Inside the Villa was nice, outside was not. Each day for 5 days, I reported a problem with the facility. The Villa, in my opinion, was overlooked, and should not have been occupied.
8 night family trip May 28, 2015
Cliff
"Twinning"
Stayed to celebrate our twin's 1st birthday with family. It was bigger than expected and the 3.5 bathrooms was priceless with that many family members trying to leave early for the Disney parks.
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"worst place to stay"
Customer service was not professional we had a code to get in the resort area that did not work called for help and it they did not answer called the after hour number and they were rude they hung up and we end up having to follow someone else in. When we got to the room it was a chair in the living room damage the blinds were missing blinds try to call and report that and nothing was done. Was charge all these fees that i was told non refundable that was never explained when it was booked.It was worst place I have stayed in will never stay again
3 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
lakisha
Very disappointed! Dirty and many broken items ie coffee maker, can opener and only 1 burner on stove top worked to name a few. We expressed our disappointment and they informed us they have had a lot of complaints about that unit. Not impressed at all with Magical Memories. Why rent a unit that the owner refuses to fix??
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Good things will cost you."
When we came in we got a house with 3 bedrooms. I specifically asked for a pool in the development. The pool we were in was closed. I asked to be moved to a house with a pool in it, we ended up paying $200 more than we had paid. The new house was beautiful and in a good neighborhood. The pool was dirty and i called to have it cleaned. Their response was the only clean the pool on mondays. Really bad service. Last year i stayed at regal oaks it was amazing. This year i tought it was too expensive and picked magical memories, so much for magical. I ended up paying more than regal oaks. Thats what happens when you try to save.
5 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
Lindsey
"Frustrated"
Check in service hours was until 8 pm so I rushed my arrival only for it to be closed causing an interruption in my next day plans to finnish the check in process. I went for a swim only to find out the pool was closed for deck painting. The contact phone numbers for the office were useless and I was put on indefinat hold on 4 attempts to discuss these issues
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
brian
"excellent place"
It was fantastic
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
WILLIAM
"Miramar Florida"
My experience was horrible...refrigerator,stove,television was not working!!!!I will not recommended no one to stay there....
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Ada
The villa was for filling, like a home away from home.
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Very good"
Clean, comfortable, cozy and convenient! Great bar poolside! Room nice although needs upgrades
4 night family trip May 21, 2015
Kristin
"please wash the sheets and pillows"
It was nice but we noticed the sheets were not washed it smelled dirty. So we really had to wash all the sheets.
8 night family trip May 15, 2015
"BEWARE OF WHAT YOUR PAYING FOR"
Where to start.Check in went smooth. Once we got to the room we discovered the master toilet was working properly and was covered in mold. Also the 2nd bathroom toilet was covered in mold. Then the tv in the living room area cable wasn't working. We go to buy groceries and discover the refrigerator wasn't getting very cold. We played with it and fixed it along with the toilet. They give you numbers at check in for emergencies and problems but I called 2 different times and was placed on hold for over an hour both times and nobody ever came back to the line. My mom drove back to where we checked in at which was a good 30 mins away and they gave us a number to manager.Called that number and nothing. He actually finally got back with me Monday on our way home which we checked in Friday. His response was I don't work weekends and I didn't have to work today but came to do some things in the office because Monday was a holiday.He's suppose to call me back by the end of the week. I told him I definitely wanted my $95 cleaning fee back due to all the cleaning we had to do ourselves.They had tile through out and carpet in the rooms. When I put a clean pair if white socks on my son's feet they were black within minutes.I truly hope other people who choose to stay here have a better experience than my family. There was 7 of us in a 33br.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"good"
Good
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Maria
"Our Family Disney vacation"
Thank you so much the villa we stayed in was absolutely wonderful. Clean comfortable and has everything you need to enjoy your stay..we stayed for five nights enjoying disney parks and its convenient to lots of nearby places.
5 night family trip May 20, 2015
Vicki
"Not to shabby"
The house was nice but a little dated, beds were comfy, all appliances worked and the pool was awesome.
6 night family trip May 16, 2015
Timothy
Olnly the furniture is very old, but is a good house, excellent.
4 night family trip May 21, 2015
Roger
The stay was very comfortable and affordable. The only thing I would change is the style of the villa, the carpet and couches were very old fashioned. I did enjoy my vacation!
Other trip May 26, 2015
Krenisha
"fam vacation"
The place is big for a family of 8 is perfect. The only thing is that my ac unit was not working and 2 of the stove burns wasn't working. Other than that my family had a blast and will reserve with them my next family vac.
4 night family trip May 15, 2015
sandra
"Great Place!!!"
There were 10 of us that went on vacation and when we first got there they put us in Club Cortile townhouses which we did not pay for! It was a dump, ripped up carpet, ants, leaky faucets, beds were hard, dryer didn't work and TV's didn't work. Unfortunately the time we got there they couldn't do anything for us until the next morning. Next morning we contacted the front desk and they were very friendly and got us the house with the private pool immediately! The house was on Verana Blvd and it was beautiful, very clean, beds were comfortable, Tv's worked, and washer and dryers... We had our own pool table and air hockey, the kids loved it. We will definitely go back!!!
5 night family trip May 18, 2015
Tiffany
"Great Getaway"
Great Villa In A Quite Area & Nearby Attractions...Everything I Hoped For!!
4 night family trip May 17, 2015
Glenda
"Your taking a chance"
Outdated and very worn but spacious. 20 min from Disney. Beware of hidden mandatory fees. Stove,dvd player,toaster&1 bathroom didnt work. Take bleach!!!!! Unfriendly staff.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Tee
"Uncomfortable Stay"
worst beds I have ever slept on
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
Lynne
"Old"
Condo was much older then the one in the photos. TVs were small and place was very sparsely decorated. It was clean but we will look at elsewhere for our next trip.
6 night family trip May 12, 2015
patrick
The neighborhood is pretty good and quiet. The house is big and has most things is needed to be for short vacation. The furniture is in need of a little renovation and the mattresses are not as comfortable.
5 night family trip May 13, 2015
Luciana
"Magical Memories Villas Are Awesome!"
The Magical Memories villa that we got was awesome. We stayed at Terra Verde Resort. We had booked a 4 bedroom with 2 baths. When we arrived, we had an extra bath and an enclosed pool in a sunroom! Everything was perfect. We were very impressed and will definitely use Magical Memories villas again!!!
13 night family trip May 4, 2015
Chelsea
"Clean in a quiet community"
Check in easy and room met expectations and had all we needed to make it an enjoyable experience
Other trip May 14, 2015
Ray
"Vacation 2015"
None
5 night family trip May 7, 2015
Barry
"Mother's Day getaway"
Villas very spacious.good for a large family, downfall is that we booked a pool access villa and were located far from it. Also they shut down pool with locks on all the gates at 8:15pm So if your plans are to relax at the pool after parks basically forget about it! Kids we basically bored after 8 pm because everything closed.Pay more money and get a pool home or basically be prepared to stay inside villa after dark. Overall ok but will not book again
4 night family trip May 7, 2015
cynthia
"Quiet vacation"
Very lovely
5 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Loved it"
I was surprised by the size and comfort of the house. It was very spacious and clean. The house did not have shower curtains when we checked in but they gave it to us immediately after. We had a problem with our dryer which they took a while to fix but fixed it within the day. Next our a/c stopped working buth EU were very prompt in fixing it. They even gave us an extra hour to check out. I will definitely stay there again.
7 night family trip May 3, 2015
"Feeling mislead!"
It was nothing like the pictures showed. There was no pool behind the apartment. There was only a community pool. The bed Coverings were old and very dated. Just felt like we were staying at a very old house. I wiuld even say gramas house because hers doesn'look a bad. Nothing like the picture. I feel that I was mislead. Even the outside of the villa looks nothing like the picture shown here.
6 night family trip May 3, 2015
"Nice and spacious"
Easy check in and out. Love this hotel.
Darnell
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!"
Houses are dirty and old! The neighborhood that they are in are places that I would never let my child play in, all around not a safe place to lay your head. There are hidden fees by the end of it you could stay at a 4 star hotel. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Taylor
"Great vacation place - but not for a quick getaway"
First, it was not a hotel, it was an 3-bedroom apartment/condo in a gated community with a combination of renters and year-round tenants. It was not with the group I was travelling with as advertised. The condo was in great condition, and met all expectations for accommodations. Low advertised cost made the offer attractive, but the hidden fees (cleaning fee especially) made the rate less economical purchase for my short stay. The check in and check out was at a remote site approximately 10 miles away from the property. The staff was polite and no problems were encountered during the stay with the property or otherwise. I would recommend this for a family that was travelling for a week vacation, but not for a couple or family that is looking for a quick getaway.
"great!!"
I loved it, definitely will be returning!! Our stay was magical!!
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
lillian
"Magical Nightmares"
This really is a hit or miss kind of deal. We came with 30 other families. We were spread out all over Kissimmee. Some had really nice villas/homes with guard shacks, well taken care of and nice amenities. We had a villa that originally had no AC. We were moved at 9:30 to a different villa. It had wet carpets, urine stains in one of the bedrooms that stunk, a dishwasher that flooded the kitchen, an ice maker that didnt' work, a TV, in the living room that would not work. Despite complaints nothing was fixed. Charles the manager was unavailable to speak with and the staff was not worried about handling things. No TV for 5 days was just not acceptable. The villa was in fair condition but overall not well cared for. The washer sounded like it was going through the floor. Several attempts were made to reach out with no response. We will not stay here again.
4 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
"HIDDEN FEES, HORRIBLE STAFF. DONT GO."
My first review was rejected so I'm going to leave like this: TERRIBLE staff. HORRIBLE BUSINESS. HIDDEN FEES. I repeat: HIDDEN FEES that are outrageously expensive. And when you complaint saying you do not know about them, staff will LAUGH AT YOU you saying its YOUR PROBLEM. They ruined my holiday by dissing me in front of my family and made me lose a lot of money as they don't return it to you nor they tell you about the OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive HIDDEN FEES.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Pietro
"Know what your getting!"
We came for a cheer competition. We thought our group would be in the same resort. We were spread all over the town. Some over a half an hour away from us. One of our tubs was half filled with water and had dead bugs and dirt floating in it. Some of the light fixtures were rusted pretty badly. The pools in the pictures were great. Ours was tiny.
Anita
"nothing like the picture"
bed had spring sticking out, rude employees, lots of hidden fees, ac weak, damp and dirty
Other trip May 5, 2015
robert
"prime location"
the unit has dirty furniture. The operator was rude when asked for info!
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Not the place to visit"
My stay was. It pleasant at all. Started when I was charged $95 cleaning service fee and a $25 non refundable fee. Then my tv didn't work.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
punny
"Perfect for what we needed for a Disney vacation!"
Great location (within 10 minute drive to Disney park) good accommodations. It has everything we needed for a place to come back and eat and sleep for the week. We have a large family (7). Great for our needs with the 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Family Stay. Overall, Noisy Neighbors."
The stay here was intended for a mini family getaway. The hotel Staff was great. friendly & easy check in. We got to the condo/villa we were assigned and it was clean overall. Besides the dust build up on the décor such as plants and frames that gave my wife allergies throughout the stay. The villa itself, was bit more "old school" than what was seen on the pictures. The bathroom paint was chipping. We stayed in the sweet water club, if that makes a difference. The pool was just another ol' pool. rectangular and blue. which worked for my young granddaughter but not for my adult kids. The villa was spacy, which I enjoyed. The kitchen was in great condition to do some good cooking in. And the beds were comfy enough to sleep in. BUT the biggest downfall was the fact that we has some really obnoxious and noisy neighbors. and not just sitting outside the door chatting, which I would've been okay with. but it was yelling and partying, drinking and some more yelling. We called the hotel and they said to call the cops. we did. and nothing happened. both nights we battled to get sleep because the hotel wouldn't enforce them to be quiet. I only wish that the villas management would enforce more their rules upon that. we did pay money for a good nights sleep and calling the cops at 2:15 a.m. isn't so fun... would I come back? Probably not, simply because I wouldn't want to risk my money, time, sleep, rest and peace due to a low enforcement on the "afterhours" rules posted.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
hiram
"Disappointing Customer Service/Nice Rental"
Main problem with my stay was customer service. Be aware if you book one of these rentals the place where you go to check in is not where you will be staying. They have rentals all over town which I was unaware of. We arrived for a late check in and got an envelope from the safe with very vague instructions. We had no clue what we were supposed to do because we were surrounded by rentals and had no idea we would be going off site. We had to call the after hours service multiple times. It was 10 miles from the office and you're still required to go back to the office the following morning to officially check in and pay for your stay in advance. There were additional fees too! BE CAREFUL of the fees! The rental itself was nice enough. In need of some basic and pretty minor repairs but clean enough and very roomy. That's the only reason I would probably book with them again is the room and full kitchen which is great if you're traveling with a family like we were. Long story short roomy and clean enough but crappy service and too many hidden fees! They need to be upfront!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Old building, don't be fooled by photos online!"
The rooms are in various states of disrepair. The mater bedroom ceiling fan had enough dust to plant flowers on it. It took 2 complaints in person to the off site office (calling was futile as it was always voice-mail and no one will return your call) to get the fan cleaned properly and the hair dryer was never repaired. The King size bed was like sleeping in a fish bowl. The wall are old and need new wallpaper. The rugs are damaged and stained. The place was once a beautiful villa but has not been maintained and show signs of wear and tear. The bright spots were the AC worked great and the stove & microwave were fairly new. I will not stay here again unless some major remolding is done.
7 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Excellent A+"
2nd time we've stayed at villas love it highly recommended ☺️
5 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Courtney
"Overall thehotel was ok just being charged an addi"
Overall the hotel was ok just being charged an additional cost for cleaning and insurance for $ 135 which were not in the initial costs. During our stay, they never are cleaning in the rooms.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Pily
"excellent"
Reserved 4 bedroom house was given a 6 bedroom house at no additional cost. House was in great condition more than i could have expected. I just wish we had more people with us to enjoy it. Would definitely use them again, its the only way to travel with a family. My kids each had their own room with their own bathroom. i didnt like the $100 cleaning fee at first but after seeing the size of my house i totally understand. We saved so much money on food being able to make snacks and breakfast at the house. I cant say enough how pleased i was.....and i never write reviews but felt i should for this
6 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Christy
We traveled with our teens 16-22 so there were 9 of us and these villas were in a good location in gated community with pool hot tub paddle boats and 2 full baths and plently of bedrooms and sleeping space. The mattresses weren't the best but everything was clean. The kitchen was small but was good for the week and allowed us some great family dinners and breakfasts. The bathrooms and jacuzzi in room were very good. Plus the washer and dryer were great to have. We would definitely stay here again and found it to be a great value and a good location. Please note, you should bring your blow dryer and can shop at walmart or dollar store for additional supplies. We stayed at the villas at seven dwarfs which is managed by magical memories - at a different location. Unfortunately, 3 of our boys who arrived earlier ran into a little snag because the shuttle didn't realize the location to pick up keys and the actual villa were a few miles apart. Luckily we figured it out. You definitely need rental car. Enjoy!
5 night family trip Apr 15, 2015