All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2801 North Poinciana Blvd., Kissimmee, FL, 34746, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"It was close to downtown Disney ."
It was nice, quite and big lots of room except that the comforter had spots on it , the bathroom had hair by the the sink like nose hair and a few other things. But we liked it .
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Home away from home"
We enjoyed staying at the villa , the neighborhood was really nice & quiet. My two daughters enjoyed the pool & having a "home away from home" feel there. It was close to both disney & universal & many food places. Will definitely book again.
7 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Luis
"Good for the price!"
Check in was fast. Read previous reviews, expected the 135 in fees (cleaning fee and insurance fee) other guest were not aware of. The carpet wasn't clean and the bedding had spots on it I washed before we slept in the bedding. WiFi was good stayed 5 days. The big problem was that the living room television was broken and in Spanish. It's very challenging to get help from staff,the phone rings and rings. When I did get a hold of staff I got an I'm sorry, we can't get a hold of the people that can fix it. So we only had one television that worked the whole 5 days, didn't have a private pool like I thought I booked no biggie there was a play area and pool close by. Overall the villa needs some upgrades and better guest/service attention. No traffic 10-15 mind from everything Disney.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Octavia
"some situations"
The apartment has problems with ladybugs, I notify office magical memories , sent someone to remove them but the problem persisted , the person who would clean the apartment entered 15 minutes before the check out.
12 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
neftali
"Magical Memories Not So Magical"
The size and lay-out of the condo was what we were looking for, but it was disappointing in many ways. First of all we were charged a cleaning fee up front ($130) which we expected, so we also expected to walk in to a clean condo...not so. Bathrooms were a problem..mold in the bathtubs and toilets that didn't look so clean. In the kitchen we fought with a leaking fridge that we had to bale out daily and throw food away. We reported it to management and some guy came and worked on it one day, but the issue never was resolved. The kitchen utensils looked like something that came out of a barbeque set and there was no can opener. The bedding was shabby and the beds needed replacement. There was also no way to lock the front door from the inside which is a significant problem with a two year old. The place was advertised to accommodate 8 to 10 people the dining table could seat 4.
6 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Jane A.
"Be Aware! Don't even think about staying here."
Don't stay here...period...it's not worth it...service is horrible...it should not even be called 'service'. Couple of many incidents listed below. 1) they put us in a Villa where pets were not allowed...we even declared that we had a small puppy with us. We had to change community and they moved us to a different villa in another community...10 miles away. 2) After our stay, a received a call from manger office and they told me I had a cat in addition to a puppy...What??? and she claimed all the towels and all bedsheets were missing. What??? I asked her is she sure the villa is there intact? or is that missing as well. They charged us for all bed sheets and towels and for cat that we never had. Why in the world would someone steal used bedsheets and towels???
6 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Khan
"Loved my stay!"
I loved how spacious the place was. The house was very clean, had washer and dryer which was also a big plus and full kitchen.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice Place with Bad TV"
Rooms were Comfy and Space was excellent. TV Reception was bad!!!!!! Hotel Fees were deceiving!!!!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Be careful of house rentals"
The "hotel" description was not clear in that the house we were renting was not actually part of any resort or hotel - it was literally a house in the middle of a nowhere neighborhood, far from any stores or conveniences and we did not have a car. We paid a lot in taxis and will know better next time.
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Manuel
"Everthing was good"
hotel.com failed to explain that it is not a hotel but privately owned villa we asked for accommodation for 3 adults and a child was given accommodation of 8.was told price is inclusive of all charges but I was charged cleaning fee ( no body come to clean though,we have to clean ourselves but paid $120. Cleaning fee another $25. Some nonsense insurance.Furniture is so old and sofas in the living room are ripped and beds are so uncomfortable hard to sleep on,specially in the master bed room. Other wise everything else was good.
4 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
tariq
"Ehhhh, will look elsewhere next time...."
I never respond to these comments sections, but I felt the need to do so after this stay....I saw the mixed reviews prior to my arrival and I had hoped to get one of the nicer timeshares... I know each timeshare is different, so maybe I was LUCKY enough to get the one with the cheap owner....Walked into the the unit and was greeted by ants crawling throughout the dated kitchen...went into the bedrooms and the linens were so threadbare and faded we really didn't want to touch the beds...noted hair was all over the floors...I called the front office and staff was rather short and unapologetic, stating facility was booked solid and no other units available for room transfer, so after traveling all day, we were stuck. So we went to the local Walmart, bought some bleach, Lysol, bed linens and bug spray and made the unit liveable for my family for the week stay. The layout of the unit was nice, but it was the little things that truly made me wish I had reserved our room elsewhere... stove partially worked, dryer running heated up the entire unit and smelled like burning rubber, furnishings were "new" but really dated looking, poor room decor choices, not each bedroom had a tv, dated kitchen...even many of the remotes had tape on the back of them or didn't work... this is not my first trip to Orlando to a timeshare and the price paid is equitable to other really nice condos I have stayed in as well, just wanted to try something different...buyer beware.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Nurse Traveler
"Good price, lots of neighbors, but very quiet."
Had a ground level unit. Accepted pet. things worked inside the apartment and plates and cups all there. Unit showed some wear and spots on carpet, but no complaints. Seemed empty without pictures on the wall or other decorations, but not a complaint. Easy access to eating places and Disney.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"To far"
To far from attractions. Nice place, lots of bedrooms and bathrooms
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"comfortable"
The villa was clean. Pool is nice. Neighborhood was safe. We had a good time!
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"decent place with reasonable price !!"
booked this place last minute . It was a good deal and close to international drive.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice place to stay."
Great place to stay, my only problem was with the unexpected cleaning fee you get when you check in. Other then that a great place for your family to relax and close to the parks.
6 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Nicholas
"Christmas Stay"
The home itself was beautiful, but there were alot of things wrong and when I called the main office to have the problems fixed they never bothered to send anyone to fix the problems. Very disappointed.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
I loved the location and the house itself. It WAS PERFECT for the 9 of us who stayed in the house.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Appliances too old. Found a cockroach in the bath"
It wasn't a nice vacation We were celebrating my daughter's bday and it was awful
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Lina
"My review"
I was there for a week on family vacation
6 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Ravi
"Perfect house for groups!"
We were a group of 10 graduate students visiting Florida from NYC. The house is large and clean, with full facilities and good beds. The only issue was a non-working toilet that was not filling properly. Would've called to get it fixed if we were staying more than 3 days. Otherwise the place is great. One downside was the unmentioned 150$ "cleaning fee" we didn't know about.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Dr. Mohsen
"Typical Management villa"
Extra fees not disclosed at booking were a surprise be prepared to add an extra 135.00 to your bill dryer took more then 2 hours to dry a load garbage disposal had to be fixed smoke detectors had to have batterys changed.TVs are old and outdated
10 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
Keith S.
We rented a 3 bedroom villa for a family Christmas celebration. The stay was very enjoyable. Check-in and check-out were hassle free. Plan on staying at one of their villas again.
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Everything was ok Except fot the extra $90 that you have to pay for cleaning services. The 3 bedrooms apartment (it wasn't a house, it was a 2nd floor apt) was ok!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Very relaxing. .pools were very clean and heated. Wish there were a few more towels..but overall very enjoyable
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
cg
"Vacaciones diciembre 2014"
Nice place , i recomend te place , all you need for a wonderful family vacations.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
lb
"family Disney trip"
Very clean rooms
4 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
Alixa
Room was in a great location! And they let us check in 4 hours early.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
krista
"Poor condition which needs upgrade"
The condo was dirty with mold in 1 shower and bugs in the kitchen.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
dr douglas f
"NOT WHAT I WAS PROMISED IN HOTELS.COM"
When i arrived at the location indicated, my surprise was that i had to pick up the keys in a lock box at midnight in a very dark place and then go somewhere else to stay, i called 3 times on my way there and the "urgency operator" never indicated anything concerning the location of my villa. The apartments where we stayed were not the ones in the picture, the TV in the master bedroom did not work, i notified front desk, they said they would send someone to fix it, nobody showed up. I was forced to buy a $20.00 insurance policy, besides the already paid rooms fees and the $96.00 for room cleaning, in total not such a good deal,not a great experience!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Jairo
"Bad Memories of Magical Memories"
My stay was memorable, but not because it was great experience. When I checked in they required an additional $125 plus tax for a cleaning fee and insurance which was not on the website nor was I told by the operator when i made the reservations. This is why the reservations were sooo cheap. When we arrived to our room it should have been a three bedroom and they gave us two bedrooms. The office is 20 minutes from the villas, so that would have meant 40 more minutes to go get a key for the correct accomodations after we had been on the road for 3 plus hours. Also, take our luggage back down to the car from the second floor with no elevator, because there is nobody to bring you a key. There is no manager on staff from 4:30 Friday until 9 Monday morning. So, you can't speak with anyone about any issues. When I called Noah (the floor manager who was defensive when he initially answered the phone) he wouldn't offer or do anything to make it right. I didn't want a free room because I did stay, but I do feel that something should have been done for the inconvenience. The floors were not swept and the carpet needed to be cleaned or replaced. Two of the dining chairs where ripped to where the foam was showing. All the beds were extremely hard. Thank God for pillows. The television in the 2nd bedroom had three remotes and wouldn't work with any of them. Needless to say, I will not stay at their property again. The area was nice and quiet.
Tangee
"No good"
Not clean, not enough towels. Staff wasn't every helpful.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Super nice"
The villa felt like home, fully equipted, 2.bedroom gives you the privacy for you and your spouse, while the kids room had 2 beds, and a walkin closet on their own, big apartment, I would like to buy one and live there, that is how good it is. Wifi and 3 tvs.
5 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Cesar
"great for families"
It was big and spacious. Only complaint is the main shower/tub wouldnt drain right, and the wifi didnt work so we jumped on another condos wifi.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Jared
"disappointing trip"
we stay in windsor hills a very nice area.master bathroom was partial clean and bath rug soak . bed in master looks like a full size. not happy at all. blinds missing in living room ,no privacy.dead roaches in pots and pans in kitchen.ceiling lights not working in one room.guest flying toy helicopter ,went under my car and punture my tire.had to replace it. call manager, get voicemail ,no return call.I pay less last year same area and nicer unit.pay more for nothing. very disappointed.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Good for a family"
This was good for our family. We had a three bedroom villa. It provided the needed room and we were all comfortable. It could have been cleaned better.
"nice hotels"
After reading alot of reviews from other people i tought that i had made a mistake but when i got there the people in the front office were nice and hen i got to my condo it was nice,clean,and very confterble i would recomended to frends and family and i defenetly go again from 1 to 10 i would give them a 10
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"nice comfortable condo near Disney WW of Sports"
It was a nice comfortable 2 bedroom condo away from all the craziness of Disney, but within easy 10 minute drive.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
The house had a very nice view; however the beds were stiff,uncomfortable and dirty, the appliances were scratch and bad. Out Of 4 rooms only two had tvs and the living room. The bathrooms were filthy. I was upset with the $95 dollar fee for cleaning survives I'm disappointed because if the previous families paid $95 dollars for the cleaning survives I imagine that they didn't even clean. My kids and I were desperate to leave we went to have a small vacation and couldn't enjoy must of the time. Because of the uncomfortably place we were.
joy
"great weekend getaway"
The house was great the sheets dinghy and there was only 1 TV in the Twin rooms which is not great when you have kids, but overall it was a great stay
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Ligia
"Ok for some not for me"
Beware there wan an undisclosed $35 "fee" (not sure what for...just because they could?) on top of the $95 cleaning fee due at check in. Beds were terrible - very hard and worn. As we were two adults in two rooms we asked for at least a full sized bed in each - they tried to upsell us on a 3 br instead. A bit of mold in the shower, but that is FLA - so expected.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"over all happy"
Good price overall happy and fun
4 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
satish kumar
"Food and Wine"
The first room smelled like cigarette smoke so we got anther room which was a bit better. One toilet didn't flush well and the shower head of the other kept falling off. So between both we had 1 good bathroom. There was no dishwashing liquid so we had to was the dishes with regular soap. There was no iron so when we checked out i mentioned it then they said i needed to request it when i checked in. The staff was friendly. The good thing is that this experience is making me lean towards buying a timeshare.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2014
Amalia
"Great deal for the price."
Great place for a family with lots of room especially for the price. They should mention the insurance though as they wanted either $25 up front or a $250 deposit.
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Not what it seems!"
First of all, don't be fooled by the pictures. 3 bedroom villa looked nowhere near as good. The villa is located in a residential area. People actually live there. We even got a noise complaint cause my 2 year old was running around. Rug filthy. Bed uncomfortable. Pillows uncomfortable.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
The air conditioner didnt work. The staff was very nasty. Ask for the corporate number was told there was no one to talk. But after doing research they 15 other properties in orlando. We will never stay at this place again.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Charged exorbitantly high for cleaning with no housekeeping service. They even did not bother to replenish basic toiletries for a week long stay charged me for a night for a unit which I did not even see.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Great place for a famiy"
Great place to stay for our family of 6! We loved having 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Great price (since it was the off season) but watch out for the hidden cleaning fee. The worst part of the stay was arriving at 11 p.m. after driving many hours, and having to stand in line for an hour to check-in. But we loved the villa and would stay here again!
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Alicia
"Was a home very nice"
Very home like over over all was home like saved money being able to cook at home had a private pool very relaxing Able to wash clothes and pack so when got home didn't feel like need a vacation from the vacation
vaction
"DON'T DO IT!!"
Unprofessional staff, dirty, old houses, late check-in but early check-out, long wait to check in, you can get a refund if you're not satisfied when you see you room.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014