All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
800 Spring St Nw, Atlanta, GA, 30308, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good Value!"
Great value!
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"Close to everything downtown!"
The hotel is within walking distance to wonderful eateries, like our fave - The Vortex. Anytime we have to be downtown for a Tech game or a concert at night, we stay here. I have only one complaint - the pillows are too soft and none of us rested well because of that. It was too late for any of us to mess with asking the front desk if they had other pillow options, so that is our fault. Next time, we will be proactive or bring our own! We used the "pantry" they had in the lobby to get a late night snack, which was super convenient. We also had the breakfast buffet the next morning, and it was fantastic! However, you are in spitting distance to a Waffle House and within walking to a Starbucks and other breakfast places.
amy
"Ga Tech Hotel"
We love this hotel -- we have stayed there many times when visiting our sons who attend Ga Tech. Without fail, the staff members are great, the rooms are beautiful and functional, and the location is perfect.
Annette
"Awesome stay, what a bargain!"
This was our second stay at the hotel and again we had no complaints. It's simple and comforting. Being located right in the heart of Atlanta helps out with anywhere you need to go. Easy access to the highways and there is a Publix we walked to. Wish they had microwaves in the room but other than that this is quite the steal price wise for the location it's in.
"Wonderful"
It was so beautiful. And the stuff was wonderful. I will stay again!!!!!
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
shawntell
"great place"
It was a very nice place to stay very clean and great staff
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Shena
"financial representative Emory organization"
The stay was ok the room I was in had cold shower issue engineer had to cone up. The housekeeper was rude knocking on the door two hours prior to check out. Told the front desk they only aplogized. I even told them the housekeeper told us check out was at eleven but really it wS noon needless to say we left early.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Catrina
"Best place to stay."
Very nice and warm. Staff great, food and Bar.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
TRACY
"Overall great!"
It was so amazingly pleasant and comfortable, but beware of taking hotel info from new employees, it's all confusion at the end about paying for parking or anything else.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Tamysha
"Geo. Tech Graduation"
This was chosen by our whole party for the celebration of my son's graduation from Georgia Tech. It was a lovely stay.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Charlene
"Quick Getaway"
Stayed at this hotel for a Valentine's Day getaway. Hotel was nice and very convenient. Staff was friendly. Room was clean and a great view. Would highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Tiffini
"too many hidden charges"
it was a nice hotel , but the place to eat was never open , cost 15$ to park and a dollar for each phone call ? I don't think they could have found me a room futher from the elevator . it's a nice place but don't fprget you cell phone . bring some food if you don't plan to leave ...............
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great Choice Downtown"
The room was very comfortable and the staff provided excellent service
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Very comfortable"
Very nice
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Shannon
"Great Location! Quirky valet service"
If you have to be at Georgia Tech, this hotel is perfect for your stay. It's within walking distance of the stadiums, and there are shops and restaurants all around. The room service and food in the restaurant was adequate. No complaints. The hotel does offer a valet service. I checked in on a Friday night. The gentleman who checked me in at the front desk also valeted my car. That left the front desk unattended. The next morning I requested my car from the front desk staffer. Again, the front desk was left unattended for quite some time. Other patrons were trying to check out and got extremely frustrated because no one was around to do so. It was awkward.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Zayani
"Great location in Midtown."
Friendly helpful staff, clean and comfortable room.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Parking issue"
Perfectly fine stay with the exception of the parking. Was expecting the option of $15 overnight or $18 in-and-out overnight. Left the lot in the evening (Monday, MLK day) and there was no human on duty. So had to pay the $15 to exit, with seemingly no way to avoid another $15 the next morning. Fortunately, there was free on-street parking when we got back. Because we found this solution, we never asked the hotel to solve the problem.
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2015
Michael D
"Great hotel and good location."
I enjoyed my stayed at this hotel. It was very pleasant and nice.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Jorge
"Perfect location for GT tours."
The hotel is located in the perfect spot for touring Georgia Tech. You don't have to worry about parking on campus (which can be challenging I've heard). You are also convenient to the bookstore and places to eat.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Ann
"Nice hotel for a business trip"
This hotel was nice and convenient. A little bit away from downtown and pretty quiet.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Brigid
"Nice hotel with nice amenities in Midtown"
Stayed here for the Peach Bowl and pleasantly surprised. Great amenities, clean and large rooms and not a bad walking distance to restaurants and bars.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Convenient and comfortable"
The room was comfortable. The staff very friendly and helpful upon check-in and directions. The breakfast buffet was enjoyed by me and my children. The only downside was how loud the guest room doors are when people enter/exit. They are heavy and there was much hallway noise. Also, the water temp on the shower was hard to adjust...it was either really cold or really hot. Really appreciated the numerous large computer stations and printer in lobby. Came in handy to print off boarding passes.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Good location with pleasant accommodations"
Every staff member was helpful and very friendly. The public area and our room was quite clean. I liked the freshly washed set of bed linens and cover. The pool and hot tub were great.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Nanette
"A good stay"
A very nice stay in the heart of Georgia Tech University. The hotel is clean and well managed, but lacks any personality or character. There was a persistent buzzing sound in the late night to early morning that we could not pinpoint, and required earplugs. Overall a good place to get a good nights sleep, and close enough to the MARTA to get around town.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Excellent Stay"
Excellent stay. I highly recomend this hotel. Very clean, comfortable, in good neighbord,specially for us we went to Georgia Tech to leave my son.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Maximo
"Fab hotel, but don't get there TOO early!"
We were there for 2 nights for the Peach Bowl (flew in on the red eye from Denver and got to ATL at 5:00 in the morning and to the hotel at about 6:00.) Needless to say, we wished to check in, even though it was super early. We asked the first night attendant (a very tired looking woman) if there was any way we could check in early. She said to check back at 8:30 (more than 2 hours later.) We spent some time wandering, had breakfast at the buffet (yum!) and my 5 year old daughter and I went back to the front desk at about 8:00. The second lady was very sweet and understanding and helpful. She got us a lovely room right away and was super pleasant throughout our stay. We will definitely stay here again, and hopefully will be able to schedule our trip so we don't get there so early in the a.m.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
ELIZABETH
Amazing place to stay. Cozy rooms. Easy access to public transportations. Low price!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Nice and new"
Hotel was great, only comment would be to have a bathroom vent fan for white noise. Room was super quiet.
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
Dayne
"Outstanding"
I will definitely stay at this hotel again. Absolutely outstanding stay.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Clarence
I think we should have a frige in the room and a micwave .
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
jatavious
Great
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Timothy
Everyone at the hotel was very kind and helpful
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Kathleen
"Satisfied!"
Overall a nice hotel. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice comfortable Hotel and friendly ataff"
We were there for the Peach Bowl - fairly busy but comfortable stay and ataff very friendly. Breakfast Buffett was good but not outstanding - again ataff very friendly and attentive
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Jon
"Quiet hotel. Good choice for the money"
Quiet hotel close to everything. Nicely decorated. Comfortable beds.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
jennifer
"In ATL for the Peach Bowl"
We had no idea what to expect when we checked in. The hotel was excellent and the staff was great. We had no troubles while we were there and the desk recommended the best steakhouse in ATL. We took time to enjoy the clubroom while we were there and the bartender was very good. We absolutely enjoyed our stay and plan to stay at Georgia Tech Hotel and Convention Center if/when we return to ATL.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Skipper
"Perfect for our needs"
Staff was very helpful and the stay was exactly waht we were looking for during the holidays.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Good place to stay, I think I got a cheaper rate because classes were out
2 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Great place to stay, can walk to GA Tech campus"
Stay here every time I go to Atlanta, so convenient. Can walk to Publix, CVS. Short drive to the zoo and CDC. Staff is always friendly and helpful. They have a great restaurant and brunch.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Perfect for parents of Ga Tech students"
Great place to stay. Room was clean and spacious. Breakfast buffet was excellent
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Denise
"Just what we were looking for"
Everything was nice but nothing was high end. Very comfortable, casual, relaxing place to stay. Would return.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
RST
Good place to stay for sec championship game ROLL TIDE !
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great location!"
Close to campus and surrounded by great places to eat and shop!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Marie
Stopped in Atlanta on a trip to visit relatives. Wanted a hotel close to Richard Blais' restaurant The Spence. This is right across the street. We were treated very well. Our room was quiet and very clean. Had a great view of the Olympic Torch at Olympic Park from our room.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Craig
"Georgia Tech Hotel? Yelp!"
My friend and I were highly pleased with the comfort of the hotel, The entrance was so inviting; the lovely Christmas Tree and the breath-taking antique car.
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
Sherly
"Excellent value for a downtown stay"
Very Cost effective stay. Comfortable beds. Free wifi is a +++ :) Shower water was luke warm most of the time i was using it. My daughters were traveling with me so i requested extra towels and they were in the bathroom when i came back later in the evening.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Great Mid Town Location"
Ga Tech Hotel is a great hotel in the middle of Mid Town. The value increases over the weekend and the traffic decreases. The location is great for getting around ATL and for taking advantage of the resources of Mid Town (all walkable). Staff is very attentive and the hotel is new and still fresh.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
"Quite flawed"
During the check-in process, the clerk was unfriendly and condescending. When I walked into my room, I saw long strands of hair on a throw that the staff had placed at the foot of the bed. This should have been properly cleaned. The mattress sagged and was uncomfortable. The rooms are not sound-proofed at all. We could hear the people next door talking and a woman screaming a few rooms away. In the morning, we were awakened by the sounds of the cleaning staff knocking of each door announcing that they were housekeeping. Again, no sound-proofing. Perhaps this type of experience is adequate for college students but given a choice, I would not pay money to stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
D
Great! Restaurant has wonderful breakfast food. Front desk staff was very nice.
"Service was terrible."
The hotel has a great location and the rooms are very nice. However, the service on a consistent basis is horrible starting from the room clerk to the maid service to the waiter who delivered room service. It was like their staff have never had customer service training or really cared about customer service. Just was an awful experience.
Jerry