All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
800 Spring St Nw, Atlanta, GA, 30308, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very clean, nice workout room & pool!"
Conveniently located
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Donald
"Midtown Atlanta"
Excellent staff Clean rooms and facilities I would stay there again
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Elaine
The hotel staff, truly exhibit " southern hospitality". They were so helpful. If I had to offer a suggestion for improvement, it would be that they should put rubber mats in all bathtubs. My husband slipped and fell. I would add, that when I informed housekeeping and requested a mat they promptly supplied one.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Edie
"ALL EMPLOYEES WERE HELPFUL, FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS"
THE STAFF WERE ALL HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. WE WERE PROVIDED ANY HOSPITALITY THAT WE COULD WANT, AND WE HAVE TRAVELED THE WORLD, WHICH MEANS WE HAVE BEEN TO ALL SEVEN CONTINENTS AND FIVE OCEANS. .
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
JoANNE
"Nice place to stay but somewhat overpriced"
We stayed here for a convention. We found the room to be on the high side price wise. Don't feel the value was there for what we got. They didn't clean the room as well as they could have and the tub was slick as ice. We did recommend to management that they consider mats or something non skid for the tub as its an accident looking for a place to happen. There was no vent fan in the bathroom. Overall the room was nice and the staff was VERY helpful with good suggestions on places to eat and how to get around. Would recommend it to others
5 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Michael A
"Great service with a smile."
Very nice hotel close to public transport. Everyone I came in contact with was so nice. There was a chef originally from Milwaukee I think, named Scott who gave me a full tutorial on grits. I can say this hotel had the nicest staff I have ever encountered. If you need to be in Atlanta, you need to stay here.
3 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Joanne
Great location. Easy to travel Marta. Nice and clean. Everyone nice.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Nice hotel and friendly staff"
We had a mix up upon check in however we did I not get there until 12:35 am. Staff was more than helpful and went over and above getting us into a room.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Bom and Lala
Came to visit Georgia Tech with son. This hotel is not only nearby the university.but it is also at a walking distance from Peach Street where you can find a bunch of good places to eat. The hotel staff is very professional and friendly. You are greeted with a smile every time you pass by the reception area. As for the room, it was simple but clean. The bathroom was very clean as well (first place I visit when I get to a room!!). The pillows were a little bit too soft to my liking but I guess it's a question of taste. The elevators were not working that well on our second day. Elevator would arrive to our floor but doors would not open and elevator would then continue its course. Had to wait quite some time on the 6th floor for a working elevator. Other than that I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Apyba
"Good spot right in the heart of Georgia Tech"
Great place, great location, very good amenities.
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
Great place to stay. Clean and well location. Easy access and wonderful staff. Parking is a little steep
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
travelir.
No call back from front desk about room readiness. Just follow through with what you say you are going to do.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Great modern hotel; close to everything."
Visited for a girls weekend w/my sis-in-law to see my son who lives in Atlanta. Really enjoyed the hotel. Very clean in both our room and all the public areas. Trendy, luxurious decorating scheme. The pool and hot tub were super clean and located on third floor w/skylight; so, very bright and welcoming. Had a nice bar and game room which we didn't get use. The staff was very courteous, friendly and helpful w/suggestions, directions,etc. Attached garage was handy; but, $18 for in/out service. But, our sale rate on the room made this not too bad. They, also, have a breakfast buffet we didn't get to use; but, looked good. The hotel is very centrally located in Midtown; walkable during day and early eve to many of the sites. There are many local restaurants w/in the area; right in the same few blocks; also, a small Walmart, Starbucks, Waffle House, too. Many more places w/in a short drive. Hotel is close to Interstate and main rds. They had free WIFI which is so convenient; but, unusual for a higher end hotel like this one; a huge bonus. BUT, MOST IMPORTANT IS THEY HAVE VERY COMFORTABLE BEDS!! AND PILLOWS!.W/bad backs, this is a necessity. A/C was good, too. We slept Great! Quiet area. We just wish they would have had a micro/fridge in the rooms for cold drinks, etc. particularly at night when you want to relax in your lovely room after a day of sight seeing. We were surprised, because the hotel is very guest oriented. So, I hope they will consider this for the future.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Andrea
Good. Wish I would have known about the parking before hand. Booked on hotels.com and it wasn't mentioned.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Megan
"Nice hotel!"
The staff was very helpful in getting us dinner even at the late hour that we checked in.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Carolyn
"Cleanliness of room/hotel/service"
All the staff were super nice and helpful. We were in walking distance to places to dine. We'll be staying here again the next time we visit Atlanta for the Braves game.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Teresa
"Visting the ATL"
The hotel was very nice and the staff were attentive and helpful at every interaction. The room was quite spacious, which was great for fitting in the pack-n-play and still having space for the baby to play. The location is very convenient to restaurants and attractions. Recommend the in/out pass for the parking deck, as it is the cheapest parking you will find in midtown.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Kristy
"Good hotel"
The hotel was nice and the service is great, however, checking in was horrible. I've It took over an hour to check in and the key cards did not work. Even though the hotel is mostly for conferences, it's a great place to stay even if you aren't there for that. The club room and bar is wonderful and you have access to pool tables that are free, you're close to Atlantic station and right in the heart of downtown.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Great location, good service!"
I stayed one night with my husband and daughter and it was very nice. It is in downtown Atlanta. We walked to the Waffle House for breakfast. It was right around the corner.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Magy
Great stay! Would definitely stay here again! This was a safe environment and very clean hotel
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Very nice"
Staff was great, very clean. Will stay there again on our next trip to Atlanta, and definitely recommend it to all my friends and family.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Tim and Carmen
"Great stay, but parking sucks."
The hotel was great. However having to pay for parking per day kinda sucked.
4 night business trip May 21, 2015
Enjoyed my whole weekend...so great..people helpful.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Marsha
"Wonderful hotel with a Super Professional Staff"
Nice hotel. Wonderful staff! I don't believe I've stayed at a hotel that had such professional friendly staff as this one. Everyone was courteous and willing to help when you needed something. The hotel is in downtown Atlanta with plenty to do. I had a wonderful time and will definitely stay at this hotel again if I'm in Atlanta. I highly recommend Georgia Tech Conference Center hotel!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
glenda
"Great stay at GT hotel"
Excellent hotel!! Highly recommended.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Darrell
"Great buy!"
The hotel itself, the staff was great!
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Daniela
"Great Place Great Price"
This was our second time at this Hotel and we had great stay. It is clean, the staff is great.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Clayton
LovedLOVED it!! Starting with the friendly professional staff to the cleanliness, the comfortable bed and pillows that just envelope you into restful sleep to the amazing food ... this hotel was great!!! Highly recommend it!!!!
7 night business trip May 10, 2015
"Wonderful weekend"
I really enjoyed my stay, will visit again when in Atlanta.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Virginia
"conveniences"
Wish there was a microwave and cooler, in our room. Wish we had a better view.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Perfect downtown destination"
Upbeat decor, comfortable accomodations.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Laine
"Stay for Shaky Knees festival"
We came in for a music festival. The area around campus was very helpful in our needs and we received excellent service from a friendly staff. The only issue was that most of the resturants in the surrounding area were closed by the time we got back to the hotel, but there were plenty of options on Peachtree, just a few blocks away, for late night dining.
3 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
William B.
"Home away from home..."
wonderfully helpful staff, room was very comfortable and entire hotel was clean and pleasant. Great breakfast in the morning, and nice to have parking right next door.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Nice hotel right outside of midtown. Nice, quiet bar next to the front desk. Parking was a breeze and cheaper than most other hotels @ $15 per night. Rooms are spacious and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Josh
"Georgia tech visit"
If your visiting Georgia tech this is the convieniet hotel to stay at. It's on the edge of campus. It right next door to the business school. I did had a toilet problem.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Good location near GT and nice room condition"
Overall is good. But the front desk attitude is not very good.
3 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Hailong
"Review"
Great location and trainable rate
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
iqbal
"Anniversary Stay"
Good Stay
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Outstanding hotel"
The hotel is close to Georgia Tech and there is a trolly service, nice restaurants in walking distance, Safe neighborhood, excellent hotel from every aspect.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Satya
"Nice clean hotel, very conveniently located."
Spotless clean room, (no fridge unfortunately), very modern looking and visually pleasing. Nice bathroom, good water pressure, (the sink was a bit slow), comfortable bed, nice furniture. Great location - just a bit off of downtown yet really close to everything. Parking is not complimentary and a bit pricey ($15). Buffet looked great.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
DC Traveller
"Stay was excellent."
We stayed here while visiting colleges with our son. Great place to stay; conveniently located. We walked to GATech. John the concierge was great; very helpful. The Club Room has pool tables and TVs; we hung out there in the evenings. Conveniently located right off 75; easy to get back on 75. Could not have picked a better place to stay!
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Wonderful hotel and bar"
Wonderful staff in bar Sam and yason were so fabulous !! I'd stay again !!
2 night trip Mar 28, 2015
"If it were not for the front desk lady."
i loved the front desk hosts. they were EXCEPTIONAL!!!
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
ARTHUR L
"great experince"
Very nice people were very hospitable
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
michael
"Fantastic mid town / GT location!"
Really enjoyed the proximity to MARTA, GT and midtown. Fantastic location. Hotel is nice - although my shower was not working very well. Definitely stay here again.
"Wen we got in out room it had blood stain shower"
And foods wasn't Good at all!!!!!! Like I said bathroom had blood stain on shower curtain and stuff , I suppose had room wit two bed in there, when got therr they give me king size I did want that, never again THERE!!!!!!
"Good Stay"
I enjoyed staying here. It was fairly convenient location-wise, and the staff was friendly. Paying for parking was kind of a pain, but I don't think you'll find a hotel in that area with free parking. Overall it was a good place to stay for my short trip to Atlanta.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Good, solid stay"
Nice hotel... comfortable, clean and reasonably priced. Only suggestion would be additional front desk help, as always waiting for the ONE attendant whenever needing assistance.
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
david
"Great Hotel!"
My son and I spent two nights and thee days at the hotel. The hotel staff were extremely nice and very helpful! The room was clean and ready for our arrival. The third floor has an adequate gym, pool and hot tub. It also has a free washer and dryer for guest use. You only need to supply detergent, which you may purchase at the front desk. It is $4 for three packets/uses. It is located in the middle of town with Starbucks and Barnes and Noble directly across the street. There are a lot of restaurants on the same block, and it a safe area. The heart of Georgia Tech is an easy six minute walk. The hotel dinner buffet was very good. We were quite pleased with our stay!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Sara
"Exceptional hotel, customer service, and food! ♥"
We absolutely loved and enjoyed every moment of our stay at this hotel! The rooms are extremely clean & beautiful, the beds are extra comfortable, and the room service was phenomenal, delicious & fresh. I will definitely stay at this hotel again. Everything was perfect!
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015