All hotels in Aiken, South Carolina, United States of America
185 Colony Pkwy, Aiken, SC, 29803-7483, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Our Pleasant stay"
The hotel was situated in a quaint and pleasant part of the town. The staff were helpful and accommodating. During the complementary breakfast we were approached by the manager to ensure our stay has been pleasant. Breakfast was more than adequate. It was a pleasant experience.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Ahmad
Very nice hotel! Loved it!
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Aiken
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken on Hotels.com. We, as well as other Hotels.com travelers, sincerely appreciate your feedback. As a valued guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken, and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Aiken. Yours in Hospitality, Kristina Gilbert Sales Coordinator
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
stay was nice, desk personnel relatively friendly... but 'continental' breakfast is kind of a joke. Fruit isn't fresh and poor selection, poor selection on beverages, eggs were nasty, only one waffle maker (which is the thing everyone seems to want the most), no regular syrup was even available. Coffee is passable, but no real cream was available. Muffins were stale and cold, and microwave doesn't work. And the hotel is just 300 yards from a Fresh Market where they have lovely fruit, pastries and anything to make a great breakfast!
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Aiken
Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay with us. We strive to ensure that each of our guests are satisfied and I am sorry that this was not your experience. I appreciate you bringing to our attention your dissatisfaction with our breakfast that was provided. I assure you that I will use your feedback to work with the staff and ensure that we continue to work hard and make improvements. Once again, thank you for your feedback. I hope that you will visit us again on any future visits to Aiken. Yours in Hospitality, Kristina Gilbert Sales Coordinator
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Fairfield Inn... i'd stay again!"
Pleasant stay... we stayed beside the elevator so it was a bit louder than we are used to however, very convenient for a mom travelling with 2 kids coming in and out for baseball tournaments. The staff was very pleasant and rooms was large enough for us to not feel cramped. I did like the separate living room area. Only complaint is that the refrigerator didn't get very cold. we were out in the hot sun for two days, I would have preferred ice cold drinks but instead only mildly cold waters and Gatorade. If that's all I have to complain about then it was overall a great place!
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Aiken
Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable, but regret to learn that the refrigerator was not cold enough for you. I will relay your comments to our engineering department so that we can eliminate this issue in the future. Once again, thank you for your feedback. I hope that you will visit us again on any future visits to Aiken. Yours in Hospitality, Kristina Gilbert Sales Coordinator
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Vanessa
"GREAT PLACE TO LODGE"
We were in Aiken for our Aunt's 100th birthday celebration. I was very pleased with your hotel. I can say I loved everything about it, from the breakfast to the pool and hot tub and well as the fantastic customer service. Your front desk person, Jasmine, is a jewel. If I ever come to Aiken you can bet I'll be staying at the Fairfield Inn and Suites.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Aiken
Thank you so much for the review of your recent stay with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We had just as much pleasure having you with us as you did with your stay. I will be sure to relay your comments to Jazzmyne. She will be delighted to hear that she made such a positive impact during your stay. We hope that you will join us again soon, should your travels bring you back to Aiken! Happy traveling! Yours in Hospitality, Kristina Gilbert Sales Coordinator
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Brenda
"Wonderful staff and location"
We stayed nine days in Aiken at the Fairfield Inn and Suites. The staff are superb. We booked online at hotels.com and got a good rate. We could have used a slightly larger room for our extended stay though the coffee maker and refridgerator were useful. Honestly the helpfulness of the staff make the place.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Aiken
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken. With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Aiken. Yours in Hospitality, Kristina Gilbert Sales Coordinator
9 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
Dorothy
"Great Hotel in a pretty neighborhood."
This hotel is great in everything: services, cleanliness , plenty of room, right temperature, and pretty neighborhood. There was only one problem. That King bed is kinda soft for us. Other than that soft bed, it is an excellent hotel.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Aiken
Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us was enjoyable. We truly are in a centralized location to many great shopping and dining areas in Aiken. Since your last stay, we have recently just put new mattress through out our hotel. Next time you are in town, come try them out; they are a big hit with the guest. Once again, thank you for your review. We hope that you'll visit us again, should your travels bring you back to Aiken! Yours in Hospitality, Kristina Gilbert Sales Coordinator
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Fairfield Inn - Best Stay for Your Money"
My daughter and I stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Aiken everytime she has a horse show because it is convenient to where she is showing. It could be a little cheaper but it is clean, usually quiet, and I have never had a problem with my reservation. The staff is always friendly and the free breakfast is very good as well. Can't say I have a negative thing to say about it. It is located right next to an Applebee's so you can walk over for dinner.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Aiken
Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your recent stay with us at Farifield Inn & Suites Aiken. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to pass your comments along to our staff - I'm sure they will be delighted to hear that they were a part of your memorable stay with us. Once again, thank you for the review, and we hope that you come back to see us soon! Yours in Hospitality, Kristina Gilbert Sales Coordinator
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Leela
"Highly recommend - best hotel in Aiken"
When we visited Aiken, we have stayed at the Hampton Inn,which was old and dirty, and at the Hilton Garden Inn, which had the most uncomfortable bed and thin walls, and were not satisfied with either. We have stayed at Fairfield Inn five times and the beds are comfortable, the rooms are quiet, and the service is excellent! Very Friendly staff at front desk and breakfast room!
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Aiken
Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your recent stay with us at Farifield Inn & Suites Aiken. We are delighted to hear that your stay with us was exceptional. As we pride ourselves on our top-notch customer service, the staff will be excited to hear that they reached their goal for your stay. We do hope that you will come see us again if your travels bring you back to Aiken! Yours in Hospitality, Kristina Gilbert Sales Coordinator
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"A Very Pleasant Stay"
Peaceful,quiet The gentleman who officiated at breakfast was so nice, friendly and patient as we were the last ones to arrive for breakfast (overslept) . He was unhurried, we did not feel like we were being rushed and we had plenty to eat. Thumbs up for Mark, I believe that was his name.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Lisette
"Very nice."
I was very satisfied with this hotel. It was very clean and the staff was very friendly.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Perfect find at the last minute"
Front desk staff was very helpful. Convenient to downtown(2 miles)
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Anastasia
"Straight Forward"
Not much more to ask for from an Aiken hotel. Simple, clean, and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Jeremy
"Great location away from traffic and noise"
Nice hotel for the price. Very quiet and worth the drive of a few miles off the interstate.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Buck
This was a last minute trip and everything was smooth. Clean, comfortable room in good location.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Great rooms; wonderful breakfast staff"
Mark, the gentleman who handled the morning breakfast, made a point to make everyone feel appreciated...and the breakfast was great too.
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
"Safe, close and convenient to everything!"
This was my third stay at the Fairfield Inn and my daughter & I love it! We travel frequently to Aiken for horse shows and always stay at the Fairfield Inn. It is clean, affordable, mostly quiet and very convenient to everything (restaurants, gas stations & shopping facilities). The staff is very courteous and friendly and the free breakfast is awesome! They had everything you could want to eat. They have a fitness room and a small indoor pool. We love to stay here and will probably visit again soon.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Leela
"Very clean and hotel staff was friendly"
it was great! Very clean, and at an affordable price. The FREE hotel breakfast was just great! I rented two rooms, I wish they could have been adjoining or at least closer. But, we did check in after 10 pm.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
S
"pool nice and warm!!!!!!!"
wonderful stay. enjoyed pool with the grandchildren..... breakfast good
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Comfortable and convenient"
The staff was very friendly. The room was comfortable. The breakfast area was very clean and offered hot and cold food items. We were in Aiken to see friends, and the hotel was convenient, clean, and in our price range.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Dallen
"Stayed for the Ice Storm of 2014"
I was able to stay at this hotel when the ice storm hit South Carolina. They had lost power the previous night and the staff was totally fried, but tried to be as nice as possible. Housekeeping worked especially hard with so many people coming and going. Would like t see what it would be like without emergency settings.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"Very nice!"
Great price, convenient location, overall fantastic experience! We will stay there again!
4 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Rachel
"Great staff"
Great so nice
4 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Kenny went above and beyond my expectations for good customer service. He is a real class act! You guys are blessed to have him!. Good luck with future endeavors young man!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
james h
"Perfect except for one important thing"
I grew up in Aiken and was back to visit old friends and the little town I loved. Location was convenient to shopping & many restaurants - especially enjoyed the Fresh Market right across the street. Only complaint was the room wasn't equipped with a thermostat. I know what temp I need at night in order to sleep, but had to guess at it on a turn dial with no numbers and then get up multiple times during the night to readjust, trying to get it right. As a result, I just didn't sleep well. Otherwise, great place - good breakfast & extremely helpful and friendly staff.
3 night trip Dec 1, 2013
"Aiken visithe"
I was in Aiken for my dad's heart surgery and this hotel was a wonderful place for solitude and peace. The decor was wonderful and bright/cheery. The breakfast was unbelievable for a continental breakfast - wonderful! I'm glad I picked this place!
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Debbie
"God enough"
The hotel was clean, the location was safe and quiet, and the staff were courteous. Common spaces were over air conditioned and cold, but mostly it was just fine.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
Hotel staff very friendly, Thanks Cynthia and Georgie for making my stay special.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
coonhound
"Nice hotel."
Experience was fine. Location was great for our needs. No microwave in our room.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Visiting family"
Visiting family. Hotel was close to everything. Breakfast was good and staff always cleaning
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"Well located, easy parking"
I have stayed here before. The hotel is efficient, well run and always clean. Rooms are nice, towels fluffy, sheet high quality, good beds, free internet, good lighting in the rooms.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
Jet122949
"Front desk service"
All great except the the older gentleman clerk who shouldn't work in customer service industry as he doesn't seem friendly, doesn't smile and doesn't thank a customer. He also doesn't even wish one a great day upon check out. Last impression wasn't good as we left
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
"near friends to attend funeral"
excellent location and we were somewhat familiar with the area as we had lived in clarks hill SC area 15 years ago. would stay there again when visiting again. good location close to highways and restaurants. rooms were well kept, clean and spacious for the money.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2013
the Beaulieu's
"No discernable flaws"
This is a very comfortable hotel with no major flaws. Stay with confidence.
3 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
LSC
nice hotel. love the warm cookies. about 5-10 minute drive to quaint downtown.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
"Great hotel!"
This hotel was perfect for me! Friendly staff, bright and handy laundry room, clean and comfy. Will definitely go back!
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
Marisa
"Fine Experience"
Brief one night stay, Hotel was clean and met expectations in every regard, I would recommend it
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2013
norm
"Aikens :("
the bathroom wasn't clean, the housekeeper needs to spend more time in cleaning the bathroom especially the bathroom sink
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
"Breakfast Delight..."
Great place, friendly staff, clean and well maintained...overall, great place to stay and the breakfast was wonderful...Need MORE hotels like this..
1 night trip Oct 24, 2012
"Great Stay....Will be back again!"
Great! Wish the breakfast was bigger...would not mind paying for more!
2 night trip Jul 27, 2012
Paul G.

"Nice, clean business hotel with friendly staff"
I have stayed here several times and will come back.
Other trip May 20, 2014
traveller
"Good hotel - reasonable rate"
I arrived very, very late because of a cancelled flight. The desk was very efficient and friendly and they gave me a great room.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014