All hotels in Seabrook, Texas, United States of America
3000 Nasa Road 1, Seabrook, TX, 77586, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Attractions"
Great hotel for location, they were under some constructions but I think it was a ok hotel.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"A nice, clean place for visit to NASA"
Never used the Hampton Inn chain before but this was a refreshing surprise for the price. The room was clean and in pristine condition (there was a minor smell, perhaps from the TX weather, and the american showers and air-co units are always "what they are"), the place has had some renovations recently but there was no noise or disturbance from it. Hotel is easily located for visits to NASA. Breakfast was the usual american, all the basics are there. Lovely, friendly staff. I would stay here again, and might try Hampton Inn elsewhere as well.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2014
Petri
"Nice hotel with helpful, friendly staff."
Staff was very helpful. They recommended a great restaurant and helped us get a taxi to the Kemah boardwalk and back, and then to our cruise ship.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Angie
It was great. Would come back.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2014
E
"Nice Hotel. The location and facilities."
The hotel is very easy to locate and has a very modern facilities. My family member really enjoyed their stay at this hotel. We have decided to use this hotel whenever we are in town for our family vacation.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Quality Hotel"
Nothing really special about this hotel. It serves it's purpose. It's a place to sleep. Staff was nice and the free breakfast was pretty good. Pool looks decent but it's too cold to swim during spring break.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Ryan
"Good hotel but walls are PAPER thin"
This is a nice hotel, but as my title suggests the walls are paper thin. You could hear a conversation in the very next room while their voices were at a minimum. Other than hearing everything in the next room this hotel is ok.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
"Great location."
The Hampton Inn was very clean and comfortable. The lobby is currently being renovated but no bother on the weekend. We travel to the area frequently and the breakfast is much better than Springhill suites. Our children will eat and the coffee is better. The hotel is located close to NASA and Kemah. The staff were quite pleasant. The rooms were clean and comfortable with Neutrogena shampoo.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Sailmomx2
"Valentine's Getaway"
Had the best time. Very comfortable beds. Delicious breakfast.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Nothing fancy about the hotel decent for the price. Only thing was the remodeling that was going on, should have been warned before we booked and offered a discount.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Short distance to NASA Space Center. Good complimentary breakfast. A few miles from Houston Cruise Ship Port. Nice accommodations.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Great stay!!!"
Our stay was made especially pleasant by Stella, the receptionist. She went out of her way to recommend places to eat for us, helped us with taxi service, and was just a smiling ray of sunshine. An attitude like that really makes an impression on weary travelers! The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast buffet was great! We would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Great place to stay. Very friendly staff and very honest. We will be staying there again soon.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
machell
"Helpful staff at a good location."
Got the room for my parents during Thanksgiving. Clean room and very friendly staff that helped a lot.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Very nice hotel. Highly recommend."
My husband and I stay here for our weekend getaways. Rooms are clean and staff is friendly. Of all the hotels in the area this one has the newer furnishings and very comfortable bed. Breakfast is included and there is a lot to choose from, including meat. Great location. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Liza
"Houston Business Trip"
The front desk attendant was EXTREMELY helpful! She helped me find a nice place for dinner, gave me directions, and took steps to make sure I was safe in getting to and from dinner. Being a small town resident, the dangers of walking to and from a restaurant were foreign to me. She even made me fresh lemonade, and upgraded my room at no charge, as a better one was open. The room was spotless, the gym and breakfast area were spotless and modern, and it was very comfortable. I'm definitely staying there again if I go back to the area.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Jane
"No problems"
I was very pleased with everything about our stay. The Check in was quick, parking was close ( I'm a disabled veteran), the hotel was nice and cool when we walked in after a full day at the Renaissance Festival in Plantersville In full costume, The room was clean and in great condition. The breakfast was plentiful,check out was easy and it was 4 miles away from our next destination, Kemah Boardwalk. We loved every bit of it. Thank You for a nice stay!
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Ytuarte Family
Very impressed with how clean and up to date the hotel was. Very courteous staff as well.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
"Great Hotel...close to Marina and Sam's Boat"
We booked this hotel for a Powerboat Poker run...since the even is right across the street. Staff was nice and let us check in early so we could make it to our event early.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"boardwalk"
Great!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Labor Day Weekend"
We booked during a holiday weekend and the rate was higher than on a regular weekend. The rooms were small yet comfortable. The hotel staff was great, there were very loud guest in the room next door and the staff took care of it within minutes after I called the front desk. The hot breakfast was great and the attendant during breakfast was very nice and patient.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Vee
"Nice Hotel close to Galveston"
Very nice hotel.....and location...... I will stay again...... No negative comments....
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Raj
This hotel was in a great location. Very clean and staff was very helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Comfortable stay"
Wonderful weekend getaway, comfortable beds, decent breakfast (one morning it was scrambled eggs, gravy & biscuits another morning it was omelets, among the other typical items such as cereal, muffins, fruit, etc). Female employee in breakfast area was friendly & efficient, she checked on us multiple times & was always working to ensure food was stocked. Check in & front desk staff were professional & courteous. The pool is somewhat small but still had fun. Also satisfied with computer room. I liked that our rooms had mini fridge & microwave. Dish network also provided in room.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
mom of 2
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel was clean, comfortable, and quiet for the most part. The bed was amazingly comfortable. I would definitely stay there again. The only problem was the guests above were stomping and making way too much noise in the morning but other than that it was great.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Fefe
"Nice Location"
The overall experience was very good. The only negative about this hotel was the hot breakfast.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Good location, good value"
For our weekend trip to Galveston, we choose this place for the price and location. We were not let down. It's proximity to Kemah, Galveston, restaurants in Seabrook, and Johnson Space Center made this a great place to stay and the money saved allowed us to do more things. Rooms were clean and included a microwave and refrigerator which was especially nice to have, beds very comfortable, staff personnel were very helpful and accomodating. I highly recommend this place to all who want a trip to the coast but can't afford the high rates of Galveston.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Love2Travel
"Nice hotel...close to NASA and Kemah Boardwalk"
Warm and inviting place to stay! Close to NASA and Kemah Boardwalk. About 30 min away from Museum of Natural Science and Downtown Aquarium. Great breakfast.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
sandra
"Great for families until...."
The rooms were clean, the breakfast was very good, the pool was in good condition. I would have rated everything 5, but my children were at the pool around 8PM one of the days when a group of 5 adults came in with beers in coolers and ready to party. We had to leave, there was too much noise and the atmosphere wasn't for children. I wish the hotel had a policy of just one alcoholic drink per person at the poll or something like that, but for obvious reasons not a cooler full of beers. I think the same people were very noisy one night around 3AM, but I guess you can't control who your neighbors are. Other than that, we loved the ice tea, cookies, popcorn and coffee they have a couple of days during the evening.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Family of 5
The staff were very friendly. The complaint I have is the room was very warm, even on the coolest setting. AC did not cool down room untill early morning hours. But other than that my stay was great.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
gpaden
"Nice hotel. My son loved the pool."
No problems. Enjoyed breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Very Pleased"
We were overall pretty pleased with our hotel. It was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast, available from 6-10AM offered many options (sausage, eggs, hash browns, waffles, bagels, fruit, yogurt, cereal, croissants, and more!). My only concern was that when we arrived at 5:00PM, our room was still not ready, which put us in a crunch since we needed to change ad freshen up before heading off to a wedding
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Brianna
Very nice staff, great room, good breakfast, 5 minute drive to Kemah Boardwalk. Came to this area because Galveston was too pricey this time of year, we were pleased with our choice. We will be back!
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Nice hotel for family."
The hotel was perfect for out stay. It is conveniently located to attractions and fun. It was very clean and quiet. Would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
Nicole
"Several things occurred during our stay......."
The guest across the hall had a dog in the room that barked for 5 hours straight as no one was in the room to take care of it. Hotel staff tried to get hold of the guest & couldn't do so. They locked the guest out so when they finally returned, they had to go to the front desk to get in their room. The ceiling squeaked very bad when the guest above us was walking around. That wouldn't have been so bad but this occurred between midnight and 3AM. It was very annoying. Also, when we got up in the morning our backs hurts quite badly. Not sure why as the bed felt comfortable initially. However, by the time morning came, we were very uncomfortable. On a good note, the hotel staff was nice and accommodating, however.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Paula
"Very clean, nicely decorated and great color schem"
Service was excellent, breakfast is the best in town!
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Nader
"July 4th Vacation"
The vent fan in the bathroom was not enabled. The walls were thin; could here all sorts of movement from outer walls, including upper room and hallway. The front was very helpful and knowledgeable. The continental breakfast was great!
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
We had a wonderful stay. Clean, comfortable, quiet. Good breakfast to start the day. Loved the oatmeal bar! Staff was friendly. We'll be back again.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Loved the complimentary breakfast"
Since we arrived we were treated super nice. Rooms were clean. And our favorite thing was the complimentary breakfast.
1 night family trip May 25, 2013
Mrs. Reyes
"great for family"
I recommend this hotel, good service, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great, not only a regular continental but a little of everything, love it.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"great room"
The room was great my family and I loved it real comfy
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
From the moment we walked in we were treated so well. Stella was so nice! Asked us if we were going anywhere special and I said yes to Kemah. She gave us appetizer coupons, a map, and was just overall so helpful. The lady who was in charge of the breakfast was so helpful and nice. She was making sure everyone was happy. The rooms were clean. The location was PERFECT for going to the Kemah boardwalk. There were ATMS, food places and convenient stores close by. The parking lot was safe. I will be staying here again for sure!
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2013
Trish
"Very Nice Place To Stay"
Made reservations online with ease. Received conformation emails within a few minutes which outlined the cost of the room, taxes, etc. Check-in was very easy and access to upper floors was by stairs or elevator. Entry was by magnetic card and security of the room was good. Room was extremely clean and the temp in the room was very pleasant. Hotel was very convenient to dining and had a continental breakfast that was above average. Checkout was very quick and easy.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Beverly
"Great! Great! Stay"
It was Great! I got a lot of rest, my fiancé' and I really enjoyed ourselves
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2013
Brittany
Everyone was super nice. They went out of their way to help me. i loved staying there and I will again if I am ever in that area again. My bed was very comfortable and I loved all the pillows. The breakfast was very good too.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013
"Great Place"
The hotel was very clean and staff were very friendly and assisted with any questions/needs I had. Beautiful property. In room wifi worked great and the bed was very comfortable.
2 night trip Jan 12, 2013
KR
"Close to Kemah"
The breakfast buffet has something for everyone which was important for a family with small children. It was a short drive to Kemah boardwalk, and just a few minutes to the Space Center. Overall great for families.
3 night business trip Dec 29, 2012
"Close to family re-union"
The front desk and breakfast were wonderful. Very helpful with directions and information.
3 night trip Nov 29, 2012
We always have a good stay here. The customer service is consistantly excellent. Buffet breakfast is always good. Rooms are always clean. We stay here every time we come to see family because it's close to them. But there are places closer. Hampton is worth the little bit of a drive because of the service we always get here.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2012