All hotels in Telluride, Colorado, United States of America
401 W Pacific Ave, Telluride, CO, 81435, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Just another Inn"
The room was ok but very tight. The breakfast was ok but not much space again to even sit and eat. And, not much of a variety. The beds were great! I was a little disappointed by the appearance of the place and the fact that the room was so small.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Vickie
It's a great location, comfortable and clean room. The breakfast was a problem. One day they ran out of coffee and said they thought it was too much trouble to make more, very strange. It was a half hour before breakfast was supposed to end. After that we had breakfast and coffee elsewhere. Otherwise, it was very good stay.
7 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"so-so"
The bathroom fan didn't work & couldn't be repaired until the next week because nobody was around to do it. There was no air conditioning and it was hot. The whole inn was being painted so it took away from it's ambiance. The breakfast was lame for what we paid. The staff was nice and friendly. The pictures that were shown to us when we booked gave the impression of a bed and breakfast, but it was not even close. Overall we were dissapointed.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
JIm
Great location. We stayed in the bottom floor which was loud as the floor above creaked every step people took. Nice place and I would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Nick
"tony donna vacation"
good had to change rooms because tv did not work in first room....clerk handled very good
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
anthony
"could do better"
wont go back, place seems run down.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"nice"
It was nice and clean
1 night trip May 5, 2015
Rose
"I would come back"
Right off the main street, great location. Night life was loud even when we went during off season. The 2nd level room was super hot, slept on top of the covers. didnt see an a/c unit
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"An OK Stay"
It was very noisy. You can hear everything.
2 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Meghan
"Everything you need, close to gondola and downtown"
A quick 3 night stay in Telluride (never been here before) was great! The Victorian Hotel is in an ideal location. Its a clean no-frills hotel ideal for a short stay especially if your intent is not to spend a lot of time in your room. It is close to the Gondola and downtown bars and eateries. We never used our car the entire time :) We would stay here again... Its a basic place with friendly staff and a good continental breakfast! I would stay here again.
3 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Kasey
"Not bad - a little noisy."
The main thing was that you could hear everything. We could hear people having a conversation in the room above us. They do give you ear plugs just in case though. Even though you could hear everything, I slept very well and didn't wake up due to noise.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Caleigh
"Nice hotel- close to ski lifts and shops ."
We have stayed here before. It's nice and clean with a great staff, pretty rooms and a nice breakfast in the morning. It's really close to the Gondola in Telluride. Would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
A wonderful stay with a generous free upgrade. The room was fresh and spacious and very well positioned in town. I would highly recommend staying here.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"The hotel is convenient to gondola."
We had a late check in, but they left a key out for us. The room was dated, but fairly clean. The breakfast was good, but there is very little room to sit down, so we had to take food back to room.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
50 y.o. couple
"Great location and value"
The hotel is in the old town and is a short walk (two blocks) to the gondola (which is free) and gets you to the new village and also to a mid station where you can get off to ski if you have a lift ticket. Not much parking so some guests have to park on the street. You get a free parking pass and we parked on the same block. The rooms were very comfortable. As space is at a premium in the old town, they were on the small side. TV but not HD. Very good continental breakfast. The front desk people were very friendly and hepful. I would come back here.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"location great, hotel so-so"
50's motel ambience, close to gondola and town
6 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Lee
"Homey place in Telluride with friendly staff"
The staff were very helpful. One woman stayed in a parking spot for me while I went to get my car. The room itself was similar to a Holiday Inn. There was a noise that sounded like a tow truck throughout the night, the origin of which I am unsure. I hypothesize that it is a regular occurrence as the hotel had provided ear plugs on the bedside nightstand. Minor scuffs/marks on door. They had a pancake maker, cereal and oatmeal for their free continental breakfast.
1 night trip Feb 24, 2015
"One night stay on ski road trip"
I had a great stay at the Victorian Inn. My room was very comfortable, and the hotels location was great. Two short blocks from the Gondola, and a short walk to many restaurants and shops.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2015
james
"Very convenient for skiing, really enjoyable stay!"
Right at the foot of the mountain, perfectly located for great skiing and restaurants etc etc. Everything I needed was to hand. Very satisfied with price and service .
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
j
Great location but very dated. First night was so hot we had to sleep with both Windows open and it was still uncomfortable. It was 16 degrees outside. Thermostats don't work. At least we were only 200 steps from the slopes!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Eddie
"Paid For A Room We Did Not Use"
Whether system or human error was the cause, I realize that it was not the fault of The Victorian Inn that we arrived a day earlier than our reservation indicated. While we would have eventually found something, I also appreciate that the woman we spoke with on Saturday night was nice enough to help us secure a room for the evening quickly. That being said, I'm disappointed that TVI and I were not able to come to a place where my nearly $150 hotel charge could be refunded. We were told if the room was booked, we could be refunded. When I called on Sunday, they indicated that rooms had been booked since we left. However, when I called back on Monday, the woman I spoke with indicated that the hotel had not sold out, which were not the same terms we had been first presented. Also, the woman we spoke with did not take the time to look into whether or not a queen room had been booked in the time since we'd been there. There are 7 different room options - it is extremely feasible that the vacancies for Sunday night were in one of the other 6 rooming options, and that the queen rooms had been booked. Lastly, when I contacted hotels.com, they specifically asked me if I had cancelled the reservation prior to the reservation date of 1/18, which I had done. They seemed to think that it was well within reason that a hotel refund a booking if the room had been cancelled ahead of time. Ultimately, the decision to do what I would call 'the right thing' fell in the hands of TVI.
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2015
Lauren
"Good stay in Telluride"
Clean, comfortable hotel in a great location. Helpful staff and a adequate breakfast. Easy walk to the lift and gondola. Only complaint was the noise from the office above our room which fortunately did not continue through the night.
2 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
"ski weekend"
good enough
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Very nice hotel close to everything in Telluride"
Beautiful location, wonderful staff, clean, if simple rooms. Don't need anything more.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Ron
"Awesome hotel in the heart of Telluride"
The Victorian Inn was awesome to stay in. Extremely clean, polite staff, hot water and good water pressure, great breakfast, literally near the center of Telluride, about two blocks away from the gondola to Mountain Village, and great view from the room's window. I would rate my stay a 9 out of 10 (there was a fridge but no microwave in the room).
1 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
Freddie
"Awesome Pancakes"
I loved the staff and the location is fantastic. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Satisfied"
The hotel is in a perfect location, walking distance between the main street and the gondola. Every part of the room was very clean, as well as the bed and sheets. The hotel management were pleasant and very helpful willing to please. The breakfast included homemade muffins, along with a pancake machine the made great tasting pancakes. The room rate was the best in town the week after new years day.
5 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
Lazaro
"Excellent location, close to everything!"
Friendly and helpful staff. Great experience! Nice breakfast each morning until 10:00 am.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great hotel for a buddy adventure"
The Hotel is no where that you would want to take your wife on a anniversary. However, it is a solid place to stay in downtown Telluride that is close to the gondola and resturants, all for a fair price (based on Telluride prices). Surprisingly there is a lot of street noise from people late at night comiing home after partying all night. Also, really no where to sit except on the beds or on small uncomfortable chairs by the small entry table.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Drew
"Victoria Inn -Telluride"
Lovely location, staff and room. Nice breakfast. Not far from chair lift and cross country skiing.
4 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Roger
"Not what we were expecting for the price"
This is a tough review to write. It was not what we expected for the price. If we had paid budget-inn-style prices, I would rate this room highly. It was clean, had everything we needed, and the staff were extraordinarily helpful; however, it was quite noisy due to the window facing the street, the wooden walkways to the rooms, and the loud clacking of the heater. Ear plugs were provided, which is thoughtful if you're paying $70 a night, but rather disconcerting at $260 a night. Yes, this was Telluride on an overbooked holiday weekend, but the night before we stayed in an amazing, upscale, ultra-comfortable, Jacuzzi suite bed and breakfast in Quray that cost less than this room. Perhaps a different review without that juxtaposition?
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Crystal
"New Years Eve"
Comfortable and close to downtown festivities, restaurants and venues.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Terri
"Wonderful stay!"
Went to ski in Telluride. I had read reviews from others on the Victorian, so I decided to go with it. It was really nice! Yes, not much parking, and a little noisy (water pipes, heater, and outside and other rooms) but I was not in the room enough to worry about it. Staff gave me advice on parking and gave me a parking pass for the street. I even got a parking ticket for not moving during snow removal and they took care of that. The location was tremendous! About a 50 yard walk to the main street shops, and about the same to the gondola and shops there. Never used my truck the entire week I was there. I will definitely stay there again!!
6 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Ronald
"Good value, great place!"
Great place right in town. Good value in the expensive town of telluride.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
This is a great clean hotel that lets you experience Telluride. If your looking for a clean place to stay without the luxury this is the place. It's located right in the middle of telluride town about a block down from the Gondalas.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good Value"
We've stayed at the Victorian several times over the years and pleased to report that it continues to be a good place for the family to stay in town at a relatively affordable price. Great location. Clean rooms. New and comfortable beds.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Pete
"Nice hotel close to shops n ski gondola."
Very friendly n helpful staff. Great bed. Very clean, reasonable n close to town n gondola. Close to restaurants. Nice town people. Food pricy. But great selection. Paid $11 for a PIECE of pie! Otherwise a great trip. Close to Gods country. Lovely area. Majestic mountains.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
RN
"Nice hotel near ski area"
We gave the lodging high marks. Clean & comfortable. Great value
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
dgojmr
"Nice!"
Very nice, very affordable. We had hot cinnamon rolls in the morning
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
"Under-rated"
This place is way under-rated. This is one of the cleanest places I've stayed in and I travel all over for business. The rates are very reasonable and for that rate you get pancakes, coffee, hot cocoa, cereal, cinnamon rolls and tons more. Plus a hot-tub and a location that is right downtown Telluride in the middle of everything, but one block away from the late night chaos, which makes it perfect for sleeping. The owners are French Canadian and super nice!
3 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Cute place"
Right downtown, was able to leave the car and walk everywhere
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Christine
"Comfy bed."
Very clean and a newer comfortable bed. Perfect location to walk everywhere. Just an old hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Great place."
Great service, great location, adequate breakfast. Only complaint was room was ground level and with a fair amount of foot traffic outside people could look in pretty easy so we kept the blinds closed.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Good value for Telluride"
Room was clean and comfortable, no frills. The intersection was kind of noisy though.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
enjoyed our stay. easy access to everything we were interested in.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice for the price."
My wife and I were on a road trip and needed a place to stay for the night. Found this place on Expedia's mobile app. Worked out perfectly!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Daiana
"Walking distance to everything"
The hotel was comfortable and so close to everything! We just parked our car and walked around. The only thing was that we were next to the ice machine and it was very noisy every time someone got ice throughout the night. And the breakfast wasn't very good. But for the price, we would stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
Aidan
"Great location."
Great location! Could walk everywhere
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Awesome & perfect location"
Awesome room and perfect location for our first stay in Telluride, Co. We will be back!! Thank You
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Martin
"Budget hotel"
It was a budget hotel priced accordingly for Telluride. I wish I had spent the extra money to stay somewhere a little nicer. The good: the room was very clean. The location was great! The so so part: the hot tub was locked up, not sure if it's only open during winter season, hours posted were 5pm-9pm. The breakfast was oatmeal, yogurt, coffee, and cinnamon rolls. It was a bit noisy, not too private, the window needed to stay open to help the window fan to circulate air.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014