All hotels in Rome, Italy
Via Nazionale 46, Rome, RM, 00184, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

"OK overall experience, terrible bed"
Overall, great staff, excellent location, and plentiful breakfast. But the beds were too hard and extremely uncomfortable.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Excellent hotel close to all must-see sights"
We enjoyed our stay here very much. The staff was very helpful, especially Alicia. She printed out train schedules and checked our plane schedule. The hotel is walking distance to a lot of sites, train and metro right up the street. The room was large and very clean. Air-conditioning was at perfect temp. The breakfast had lots of food and plenty choices .We couldn't have been happier!!
4 night trip Sep 9, 2013
Great location, a little more attention to maintenance would go a long way. Our mmii-bar was luke warm at best. A printer in the internet room would greatly assist with boarding passes.
3 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"
The room was so small but the problem was that the AC works like a train!a very disturbing noise which caused a vibration all around the room,I asked them to fix it or change the room,..they said this is the way it works !second room was the same the third room was better but dark,dingy and no any fresh air.I paid for 5 nights but left the next day !!!! it was very very very bad.Of course the neighborhood is great,but hotel,..NO.
5 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Great value, great location"
Way better than I expected. Location was awesome. Was able to walk to the colleseum, trevi fountain, and pantheon with ease. Didn't have breakfast at the hotel but there was plenty of places to get light breakfast. I'll be staying here for all future visits and recommending it to my friends.
4 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"NICE HOTEL IN ONE OF THE BEST STREETS OF ROMA"
INSPITE OF THE SMALL AREA OF THE ROOM, IT WAS VERY CONFORTABLE AND PRACTICAL....
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
WALID
"nice hotel good location"
good service of all the stuff. the location of the hotel is great
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Nice location"
The hotel is located in a god place but attention could be better
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"Good central location."
No surprises. The hotel room served its no-frills purpose as sleeping quarters on a hectic tour schedule. The staff was friendly and efficient.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Very large hotel, close to the main train station"
The hotel is OK as far as it goes. It is much further from the historical center than we imagined. It is a large hotel with many guests and, particularly at breakfast, it felt somewhat that we were part of a mass. I had hoped for something more personal and closer to the center.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Great Location!"
This was a great location- walking distance to the Colisseum, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, etc. We were able to walk to/from the Termini train station even with our luggage.The front desk personnel were always helpful with directions, suggestions. Our room was very small, barely room for our luggage. Breakfast was not offered, but we found a little café across the street that had great breakfast for a reasonable price. There were also lots of restaurants in the area that we were able to walk to for dinner. Shopping was also good in this area.
3 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Great Location...That's it!"
Internet did not work in our rooms. Even after complaining numerous times, the staff didn't do anything to even try and fix it. Rooms were too small. Front desk staff was very rude. Only thing good was its location.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Nitin
"Great Location with OK Rooms"
The hotel was in a good location right on the Via Nationale. The rooms were ok by European standards, but I felt th bed was too hard and overall the room was smaller than what I expected based on what I booked and paid for. The staff was helpful and mostly friendly.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
REVoigt
"Convenient location"
Good hotel located near both train lines. More modern than I would like but clean with good service.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Marie
"Room nice, but services could improve -"
Good location, but the wifi didn't work in the room and the concierge will push the tours on the brochure and they are horrible.
3 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2013
"Great Hotel in central Rome"
This is a great place to stay in Rome. It is convenient to the metro and train station. It is clean, top quality with really good service and the breakfast (included with our room) was superb. Fresh fruit, meats, eggs, breads, cereal, juices, coffee you name it. The restaurant served excellent dinners. The room was quiet and we could walk to the forum and ancient district. We felt welcome and very secure there.
3 night trip Jun 3, 2013
Yankatore
"Definition of economy travel"
Our stay here was perfectly adequate. We were in an economy room which by definition is quite small. The location was decent. About 20 walking minutes from the Spanish steps, trevi fountain and the colliseum as well as from the termini train station. A bus runs from right in front of the hotel to Vatican City. The wi if was free but only worked for half our stay. They called to confirm if housekeeping was needed since we kept our do not disturb sign up, which was nice.
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2013
"Close to main sights, but room was sub-par"
The room that we got (#320, on the third floor, which was not a high floor in spite of our request): 1. There was a large stain on the carpet by the entrance 2. The shower door was broken 3. There was black mold on the ceiling in the bathroom above the toilet 4. The "complimentary" wifi was not working for 2 out of the 4 days This is a 4-star hotel and we were on our honeymoon so this was extremely disappointing.
4 night trip Jun 4, 2013
Arthur
"OK Hotel with good location. Don't expect much."
The location is good, walking distance to Metro stop and a supermarket is across the street. Lot of shops and restaurant around. Close to train station (15 minutes walk with luggage through narrow streets). The lobby looks good. The room is old and the mattress is the spring type. Yes, you can feel and hear the spring when you sit on it. So don't expect nice mattress like those in holiday inn. The bathroom is ok, but there is only shower gel, no shampoo. We request it specifically from the front desk. They gave us more shower gel and conditioner. So you need to use shower gel to wash your hair and it is very thin and liquid. The breakfast is average and its the same for everyday. Some pastry, yogurt, few cold cut and 2 types of thin cut cheese. Machine made coffee and juice (not fresh). Kind of disappointed if you are expecting nice Italian style breakfast.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Stanley
"Short walk to the metro"
Hotel was excellent except Wifi was only available in the lobby.
1 night trip May 28, 2013
"Great Hotel, Great location!"
I love this hotel. The location is perfect and the staff very friendly in both languages, English and Spanish. Breakfast is good, my room was actually big and I really think it's a very good place to stay. The only time I need to take a Metro was to The Vatican, the Metro Station is just 3 blocks away, basically from this hotel you can walk all over the City. I love it and I would come back anytime.
Other trip May 30, 2013
"Experiences"
Americans need to remember that European comforts are different. Saying that, I found this hotel quite pleasing. Front desk staff were extremely helpful, our room was kept clean and their restaurant was very good. This hotel was centrally located in Rome and we walked to all the main attractions. If we wanted transportation it was right outside the entrance. I would recommend this hotel anyone. Oh, no coffee makers in the rooms-that's European!
Other trip May 15, 2013
The hotel is in the perfect location for seeing all the major sites in Rome. The room was typical European small, but was clean and had most of the normal conveniences. Improvement could be made regarding drawer space. There weren't any drawers to put your clothes, so if you basically lived out of your suitcase. Hotel staff was excellent.
9 night romance trip Apr 27, 2013
Greg G.
"Close to Colossieum"
Very convenient location. Courteous staff. Very small shower stalls. Close to Termini and Metro.
4 night romance trip Apr 22, 2013
"Good hotel, well located, great staff!"
Great hotel for the price! Very centrally located, taxi rides to any tourist attractions are less than 10 euros, many are within 15 minute walk. Very pleasant staff. Rooms are small, but that is usual in Europe. Would definitively stay again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
Ed
Overall very satisfied with hotel and location. The only con would be the size of the room - extremely small. Smaller than the room at a 3 star hotel we had just left in Florence. Hotel staff was extremely helpful with all requests.
2 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2013
Janis
"beds could have been more comfortable"
very nice hotel, beds middling
2 night trip Apr 14, 2013
jim
"Close to all."
Extremely small room. barely could fit our suitcase. but it had high ceiling.
5 night romance trip Apr 9, 2013
Reza
"Location Location Location"
This hotel has an elegant lobby and is centrally located in the heart of Rome. At $155 a night it's a good value and yes, I would recommend it. The room was spotless in every sense of the word and the front desk was busy with helpful gentlemen.....courteous and knowledgeable. However, the bed is hard and we had only 2 very flat pillows. They sent another pillow upon request immediately. The room has a musty odor about it and we couldn't figure out whether it was because it's a very old building or that it was a kind of sewer gas. We were on the 5th floor. Our room overlooked the courtyard which COULD be a charming view but the floor of the courtyard is filled with trash and debris. One good thing....our room was OFF Via Nazionale so it was very quiet.....no sirens or late night party goers to keep us awake. We were in room 536. I would be very interested in whomever stays in this room, subsequently, and if they detected that strong odor, also. In spite of my few negative comments, I would actually stay there again. Oh....and the continental breakfast is 15 Euros a person...it's not included in the room rate. You're better off going across the street to Doveralu for morning coffee and a croissant. My final thought will be to congratulate the staff on their friendliness and efficiency.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
Maureen
"Would recommend"
Very nice hotel & clean spacious rooms. convenient location- walking distance to all major sights. Breakfast was good but a little monotonous after a few days, always the same thing. Day front desk staff very helpful with any questions, night staff not quite as knowledgable. Over all great experience.
8 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
"A decent hotel but not the best"
I booked the Eurostars hotel very quickly based upon it's overall good reviews. The location was good for the travel we wanted to do around Rome, which for the short time we were there included using the Metro. The lobby was very beautiful and kept clean. The staff were courteous and professional, but not as friendly as other places we stayed in Europe. Our room was small but adequate for our needs. The big downside was that it had a weird, musty smell to it. I couldn't tell if it was due to mold/mildew of some sort or because people had previously been smoking in the room. Either way, it made our belongings smell and was the one big downside of the hotel. The bathroom was very spacious and clean. I didn't like how the bed didn't have a fitted sheet- by the end of the night the sheet that was tucked around the mattress came off the mattress. But this is a minor thing. Overall, I would stay at this hotel again but only if other places were unavailable.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
Abby
The staff at this hotel was so helpful and since I was traveling alone and did not speak the language they did whatever they could to accommodate me. The website pictures did not give this hotel justice. It was huge and the rooms were very big for European rooms. Nice breakfast and in a great area.
2 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2013
Jessie
"Elegant Rooms"
Room was small, but very elegant. Beds were very comfortable. No complaints. Staff was very friendly and helpful with directions to sites of interest and travel arrangements. We were within walking distance of the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps. Metro and bus stops very close by. Lots of shops surrounding hotel.
6 night romance trip Jan 20, 2013
Great location. Great hotel. Amazing breakfast....
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2013
"Excellent, Central Location!"
We were here for 3 nights while visiting all the sites in Rome. The hotel was in a very central location, conveniently a block from the Metro station and within walking distance to all major sites! From the hotel to the Colosseum was less than a 10 minute walk. The Spanish steps and the Trevi Fountain were also very close to the hotel. The only downside of the hotel's location is that it is not near a lot of restaurants, though the shopping in the area more than makes up for it! The only problem I had with the hotel room was that not all of the outlets worked and I had to end up charging my phone in the bathroom. Other than that minor issue this place was great! Also, the front desk staff speak excellent English and are superbly helpful showing you restaurants to go to and how to get to specific locations!
3 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2013
"Rome Visit"
I was very surprised with the room. It was better than I was anticipating. The front desk staff was very helpful. The hotel is within walking distance of the train station. It has a bus stop right outside that will take you to all the attractions and if you want the subway there is a stop just around the corner. It is located so that if you want to walk to attractions, most can be reached in a twenty minute walk time. The free WiFi in the rooms is an added plus.
Other trip Jan 18, 2013
"Awesome hotel to stay in!"
Everything was great!! Walking distance to EVERYTHING. Only problem I had was the bed, hard hard hard. My husband likes firm mattresses so he had no problem, I just like soft beds. But even with it being hard, I did not have problems with my back when I woke up. TV was very dark and not working properly, but as soon as we let them know they put a new one. Overall very pleased with it. We stayed for 9 days and loved it!
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
Rebecca
"Get convenience for your $$"
I stayed at the Eurostars for three days and four nights. The room was clean and the staff was polite and helpful. The location of the hotel is quite convenient because most of the attractions were in a walking distance from the hotel (although for those who are not used for walking for more than 4 blocks, it could present a challenge). The hotel had a pretty decent restaurant , which helped on the day when we were tired and did not want to go out looking for places to eat. There were not that many other restaurants close by. Overall, I was satisfied and I would recommend it to other.
4 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2012
They have wonderful coustmer service,good location very clean ...i love it defentely i will book it again in my futre trip.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2012
Ayna
My only problem with the room was that there was a faint (sometimes stronger) sewer smell in the room. It wasn't due to cleanliness, as the room and bathroom were spotless. I think the smell came up the pipes. The location was wonderful, I especially liked being so close to the Termini train station. There is a bus stop just outside of the hotel, and the subway was also close. The breakfast buffet was 15 euros, but there was a large selection.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
"great location"
location was great. room was small but if your visiting the city and not the hotel its totally fine.
1 night trip Nov 4, 2012
bruce
"Good location near the center."
The location is great. Lots of shopping and restaurants in the area. My room was small but clean.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2012
Bruce
"Good location and clean"
Hotel was rather small. Our room was a corner of the hotel. We went with another couple and their hotel room was a good size. I loved the location, that is what makes this hotel good. You can definitely walk to the Colesseum, and Via Nazionale is pretty safe to walk. The staff at the hotel were a bit rude. Not very helpful, but then again the majority of the people in Italy are rude. If you don't care about service, stay here, the room was clean and great location.
Other trip Oct 27, 2012
Areyes
"Avoid this Hotel!"
This hotel was rated 4 stars. Not a chance! Location is good, walking distance to Collisseum, the tomb of V. Emanuel and Trevi Fountn, with quaint streets and typical Italian restaurants nearby. Hotel itself, however, would be rated 2 Stars in the US. It is over-priced, even for Rome. The building is old and appears to be converted apartment. Lobby is unimpressive and reception area tiny. The restaurant is expensive, dark, no windows and completely unimpressive. Rooms are fairly good size and clean, with modern bathroom but the worst shower I have seen in twenty years. It has a half-size glass 'curtain' that inevitably results in water all over bathroom floor. Placement of European-style shower makes it virtually impossible to stand under without contorting your body like a circus performer. The staff, with sole exception of the bellman, was totally disinterested andunhelpful. Every time we asked for assistance, for whatever reason, it was impossible. Despite the fact we were arriving at the hotel at 10:30 am from overnight flight, were exhausted and had made arrangements 3 months in advance to get into our room early, they found it impossible and made us wait, with young daughter, until 2 pm. And they don't exchange dollars. When I tried to exchange 20 dollars so I had some money for tips, they told me they did not exchange dollars and directed me two blocks away. What kind of 4 star intl hotel doesn't exchange $ ? Stay far away from this place!
Other trip Oct 19, 2012
Conveniently located. Reasonably priced. Rooms small,but adequate. Staff friendly.
3 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"The best budget hotel in Rome"
We stayed five nights in this hotel. We are happy with the service. The hotel location is very near most of the tourist sites in Rome. There are a grocery store across the street of this hotel and many good restaurants and bakery next door. The staffs were very helpful and polite. They helped us book restaurant reservations and showed us which buses to take. The Via Nazional is full with restaurants and expensive shops. The hotel also not too close nor too far from a train station. It only costs ten euros for a taxi fare from the train to the hotel. The hotel restaurant is good . We ate dinner there one night when all other restaurants near by were closed. We will stay in this hotel again if we are in Rome.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
Phuoc
"Solid choice"
Good location and concierge staff was very helpful
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
"Good choice for vacation stays"
The hotel was nice. Large room and bathroom, especially for European standards. The TV did not work, but we didn't spend much time in the room, so it wasn't an issue for us. Staff was very friendly and reception was helpful. The location was just a few blocks from a metro stop and close to a lot of the major attractions. Overall, good location and good price.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"Not a four star hotel"
Good location, friendly service, clean rooms, but definitely not a 4 star hotel...maybe 4 out of 8. The rooms are tiny...proximity of the bathroom door to the bed is challenging...There isn't really a lobby, just some chairs along a corridor. Looks different in person than in pictures. Stayed at a different 4 star hotel on the way back through Rome...no comparison.
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
Ilana
"Very nice hotel."
This was a very nice hotel. It had a great location. I would stay there again. The staff was very helpful and also could speak english. I very much enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012