All hotels in Grandville, Michigan, United States of America
3825 28th St Sw, Grandville, MI, 49418, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
"Holiday visit"
convenient and close most everything in Grandville, MI. A pleasant stay.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Pleasant service, clean, and quiet"
The hotel staff was very nice. The room was very clean and smelled nice. The jacuzzi was well kept and worked great.
"A pleasant surprise; relaxing and comfortable."
We loved the room. We were there for a hockey tournament. I booked a room with a jetted tub so that my boyfriend could soak after having multiple games in one day. I enjoyed it as soon as we got there since we had a 4.5 hr drive in and arrived at 11pm. So relaxing! I was surprised the room also had a sleep number bed. The room had a separate sitting area in an adjacent room with its own tv which was great in the morning, so not to disturb my boyfriend while he was still sleeping. Plenty of room to keep the hockey gear away from us to air out. We enjoyed the bedroom area in the evenings with the tub and tv and were able to enjoy the sitting area during the day to eat and just hang out in between games. The only down side was that there was no clock in the room. I'd wake up looking around for bright numbers but would have to get my cell phone to get the time. Even in the sitting area, there was no clock. We had to set our phones as alarm to wake us up. I didn't complain, but I found it very strange.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Meghan
"Vomit sheets included"
Found a set of sheets with vomit stuffed in the corner upon checking in. They accused us of the mess and charged a room cleaning fee. Stay away!
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
"I won't stay again"
They had dleep comfort beds, it wasn't that comfortable for me and there weren't alot of channel choices on there cable package.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Room sold as a suite but really was just two small rooms pushed together. Bathtub wouldn't fill and water not warm for bath.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"1 Star Hotel"
The only good part of this hotel was the Sleep Number Bed in the room. Room is very outdated and chairs in Suite very uncomfortable. Not much of a choice on the TV for channels either. Asked if I would like a quiet area of room and I said yes but proceeded to get a room on the main road. Not quiet.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Chad
"Terrible Experience in Day Inn MI"
The room wasn't clean at all and very smilly also the wasn't clean I spent all night by trying to sleep
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"horrible customer service"
I was very excited to stay there and the hotel was very clean and confortable. The person on the service however was horrible, rude, never smiled and wasn't very helpful. Unfortunately because of the horrible customer service, I won't be staying there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
evelyn
"They've made upgrades"
Since my wife and I last stayed there two years ago, the hotel has upgraded their beds to Sleep Number beds and to LED televisions. Great improvements and very comfortable. Breakfast is meh, but lasts all morning. All in all, great place to stay for the price. We'll be back for sure.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Last resort"
No a/c. Rooms were ver dirty. Days Inn staff was very lazy. Rooms and hotel need updating. Would not ever recommend it unless all the camping facilities were booked.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nothing great, it is what I expected."
I stayed here during GVSU family weekend. The rate I paid was fair to the quality I received in return. The hotel is in desperate need of renovations, however it was clean for the most part other that the weird smell in the back lobby. The staff was always willing to help and very personable.
Jeff D.
"Buy a screwdriver"
Am I the only one that notices all the little things? When a manager gets to work for the day why wouldn't they walk around their building to pick up litter? Does the manager ever go into the the rooms? The deadbolt lock didn't work but that would have been OK but the flip over lock was falling out of the door frame. The chair for the desk was missing a wheel. Luckily we saw it before we sat in it. The shower curtain rod was loose on both sides so when you are in the shower the shower curtain keeps falling to the middle of the rod because it sagged to the middle. It needs to be anchored down better. So the little things do add up to a better maintained property.
"Parent Weekend at GVSU"
Location was great and easy to get to and from GVSU. Was disappointed with the room. Fridge was not plugged in and didn't work. Clock radio didn't work. Had a hard time getting the sleep number beds to work correctly. Told front desk of issues and they were able to help fix all issues. Not sure the draw of sleeping on a sleep number bed was all that. Did find a fruit loop on the floor after housekeeping cleaned room and no one in our party had eaten fruit loops, so concerned about their thoroughness.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Red
"Dump"
This motel was way below average. The beds were uncomfortable, the air-conditioning did not work and on the last day the elevator was broke. I would not recommend this motel to anyone.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Alright"
Very nice room! Housekeeping staff seemed like they didn't know a lick of English. Front desk clerk when I checked in was not friendly at all. Show a smile and that you actually like customers. Hotel is conveniently located near the mall and not to far from Grand Valley State University! Breakfast was pretty much a different variety of breads!
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"do not book here"
the a/c did not work in the room, also stains all over the furniture
7 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"serves a purpose"
A stain on the sheets, a long hair on the bed cover, and an equal number of dingy-gray towels to go with clean, white towels -- that should give you some idea of what you're getting with this hotel. That said, the room was nice enough -- I had a queen suite -- but this is the kind of place that you're willing to sleep in but wouldn't wish to "stay" in for a long stretch. You get what you pay for, and this hotel is one of the least expensive in the area.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Without trying to be too harsh this was overall a very disappointing stay. There were two things I liked about this stay. My bed was very comfortable. The concerns I had were expressed to Raj at the front desk who was eager to fix them and very pleasant to deal with. I personally will not stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
etter than driveing 200 miles home. I think 101.00 was to much
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Traveler Beware"
Although the staff was wonderful, this site needs updating and work. The sleep number bed in my suite was broken and needed to be fixed. Had a hot tub, but the jets did not work. Breakfast offering was meager at best. Very disappointed. :(
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Fine Given the Price"
The hotel is sufficient. The price is great. Breakfast provided is nice with good selections. However, the sitting area is small in relation to the number of guests so to gets a bit chaotic and messy. The location is great for shopping etc. Overall, it is a fine enough place to stay.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Lucy
Probably the quietest hotel have ever been in. Rooms could use a little better cleaning. Carpet not to clean.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Inexpensive hotel that's comfortable enough."
So, our experience with this hotel lasted less than 8 hours because this was an after-midnight check-in with a leaving at 7:30am to get elsewhere, so I didn't experience any of the amenities. What we did experience however was a very sizeable room with plenty of space to spread out. We had a little trouble with portions of our room (and were informed by the front desk that they would have moved us had we called, but we were so exhausted when we arrived we didn't really care enough to call the front desk. In our specific room the sink stopper was stuck in the down position (meaning it was a slow drain all night), the toilet ran a bit, the sleep number bed (which was a complete perk for us) wasn't quite working correctly (half of it sort of deflated though out the night til it was completely unsupportive by morning, though we had no issue falling asleep), and the iron didn't work. Even though we had these issues with the room, it was very clean, the staff was exceptionally friendly during both of our interactions, and they took note of the issues we had, so I feel they will not be an issue for the next individual.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Room was better than expected"
The hotel seems a bit outdated and the halls smell of a time when smoking was more common. However, the room surprised me by how comfortable, clean and smoke-free it was. It was quite nice and made up for the mismatched old carpet patterns in the main hotel. The complimentary wifi was easy to access and was fast.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Difficulties with room service and requests"
The breakfast was lovely. The staff was courteous. The hotel is tired looking and furniture in our unit was in need of repair (hassock was broken and desk chair tended to sway back). We asked for a replacement of the items above twice and didn't receive them. I think lack of communication on part of staff is a problem. Also, one of the four nights we stayed we did not have our bed made up. I hate to complain because we are usually longsuffering but felt I must give you a true evaluation. Thank you.
4 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"At least breakfast was good."
We arrived late and our room type was no longer available so we were upgraded to another room with a Jacuzzi tub but it didn't work. The bed supposedly had a Sleep Number mattress but there were no directions or controls in sight so we had to sleep on a rock hard mattress. Also, there was a lot of noise in the hallway all night which kept waking us. The continental breakfast was great and the convenience of the location was great. If going this way again, I might pick another hotel or if I stay at this one, at least I would know not to expect much.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Ronda
It was clean, staff were friendly, and had a good experience. Complementary breakfast was adequate, with a good variety of items.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Pete
It was advertised on line as a room with 2 queens and a pull-out couch that would sleep 5. When we got there, there was not couch and they charged us an extra $10. for a rollaway and would not give us extra pillows. They said we had enough already! The queen beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean--But still.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
k
"better tv"
excellent room - great digital tvs - but because they were not connected to a digital provider, the picture was LOUSY
3 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Pretty good, overall."
The good things: Good choice for breakfast foods, room had fridge, microwave, and single cup coffee maker. Room also had a hair dryer, phone, clock, and cable tv. They had WiFi that worked for us the entire time we were there (just overnight). Overall, the room seemed clean, and was comfortable. The only bad I remember is there is no outside security.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Cleaning staff needs supervision"
The first room I was assigned had not been cleaned after the previous guest. Overall the second room appeared to be clean until I moved the footstool - several pairs of socks and many dust bunnies were under it. The staff was very friendly and acted promptly to my complaints. Besides these issues, the room was comfortable and quiet.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
First timer
"Too much money for what we got!"
We were very disappointed with our stay at the Days Inn and Suites in Granville, MI. We had to move rooms due to a busted shower head that was very obvious so why had a maintenance report been done? Service at the Front Desk was covering other responsibilities so you constantly had to wait there for help. Work-out Room was not available due to a leak in the ceiling. Wireless internet in our room only worked when sitting right next to the telephone. Only received 7 stations on the TV and the reception on those was static. Vending and pop machines were empty or out of order. It was just not a good experience and we would not return to this hotel or recommend it to anyone.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Not bad for an overnight stop"
The room numbers on the floor was confusing. Room was neat and clean- a nonsmoking hotel now, but the room smell was pleasant. Breakfast was decent and overall sitting area was small. Hotel staff was hit or miss.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Cerial
"Good place overall"
small leak near toilet and a little insulation hanging from attic access, but otherwise attractive suite. tv in bedroom not very good reception. queen suite not suitable for older people though because have to climb in from opposite side or end of bed. have stayed in worse. no pool.
Laurie
Dated hotel but we'll kept. Good bed
3 night trip Jul 16, 2014
steve
"The hotel was clean, the staff was attentive"
It was a good hotel for the price. It was clean, the staff was helpful. The breakfast was good and plentiful. One problem, the sleep number bed was malfunctioning. The staff promptly came to our room to assist us when called. We didn't realize that the bed would lose its air pressure in the night while we slept, though. A child slept in that bed, so we didn't realize it until the morning. Everything else was as it should be. The basics.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Right off the freeway makes for easy access. Finding food isn't that easy but it's just a bit of a drive. Desk staff was friendly and competent. For an older property it is fairly well maintained. Room was not that clean, but as I saw staff cleaning the rest of the place I assumed it to be a temporary lapse.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Room adequate; air conditioning bad!!"
Air conditioning did not seem to be functioning properly. Room always felt damp even after running air all day long. We were pleasantly surprised at the size of our room. Weird having sink in hallway and not in bathroom.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Bonzi
"bad experience"
the toilet didn't work but the maid showed me how to fix it.the pop machine and the drinking fountain didn't work.my room key never worked.I found a huge spider crawling in the bathroom.the front desk girls were very nice.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Jean
"Disappointing-Do not stay there"
Did not have anything we asked for. We didn't get the rooms we asked for. We were told it had a pool, it did not. The location was not favorable. All the vending machines were empty. Just an overall bad experience.
5 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
Ken
"Convenient to two highways ((196 & 131)"
family there for a reunion at a nearby park, enjoyed our stay and ease going from place to place. Other guests were friendly and we would stay there again when in town and needing a hotel that was inexpensive.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Vernie
"Terrible!"
Somehow the hotel was booked for two adults and did not include the three children I put in on Hotels.com so even though I requested a roll-away bed and port-a-crib it did not register that there were more than 2 people. When I called to get those items I was informed that there were too many people for the room type ( a main room plus den) and that we would not be able to get a roll-away bed or crib. So my kids had to sleep on the floor and in the main bed with us. It was terribly uncomfortable. PLUS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT SOMEONE TRIED TO GET INTO OUR ROOM AND HAD BEEN GIVEN A WORKING KEY. IF THE SECURITY LATCH ON THE DOOR WASN'T ENGAGED TWO DRUNK PEOPLE WOULD HAVE ENTERED OUR ROOM AFTER TWO IN THE MORNING!!!!!! It woke everyone up and I had to go to the door and try to keep these people from trying to get into an already occupied room. All the staff was foreign and barely spoke English. You could hear them yelling in another language all night, very loudly. Would not recommend at all!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Great beds"
The hotel had sleep number beds which were very comfortable. The staff we encountered was also very friendly
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Clean and cool"
Hotel very convenient to downtown Grand Rapids. Very safe and clean room. I've been to hotels stating the room is Non-Smoking only to be extremely disappointed by the stench of cigarettes. THIS HOTEL IS A DESCENT PLACE TO STAY IF YOUR MAIN GOAL IS TO SAVE $$$ & get a good nites rest. The shower great PLUS the front desk AND the housekeeping service was EXTEMELY HELPFUL when inquired on restaurants in the area.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
indiana gal
"Nice Rooms, noisy hallway"
the room was ok, the hallway you can hear everything going on outside your room, not enough electrical outlets had to unplug alarm clock to use sleep number bed and plug in computer. Was told by clerk that a women got robbed in the area. card reader on outside door was not working allowing anyone to walk in. If it was one of my family staying there alone I would be nervous for them. this should be about a fifty dollar a night Motel. A typical Days Inn, nothing to fancy.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Decoy
"trying"
The room was clean and in good repair. The breakfast was the normal waffle, and toast. The only thing I can see that needs attention is that there needs to be more tables in breakfast area, and an ice machine on the third floor..
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Good Value, you get what you pay for"
Grandview is very close to grand rapids, a mere 10 minute drive from the amtrak and a half an hour away from scenic Holland, MI. Since your are not busting your wallet with this place, you can expect that certain things don't work/ aren't perfect. The continental breakfast was poor, the wifi didn't work, the hair dryer in the room didn't work, and the bed was this weird "sleep number" thing that was broken so one side of the bed was more firm than the other. That said, the hotel staff was friendly, the location and price was great, and the room was perfectly clean, large, and comfortable. I would recommend to anyone who just needs a place to crash for a few nights and who isn't planning on staying in the room for an extended period of time.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Maddy
"We plan to stay there again"
Our room was clean and comfortable. Staff was responsive and pleasant.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Ron
"Stay someplace else."
Our room had a smell of disinfectant when we checked in, and the window was open in spite of the fact it was raining. Later, a smell of smoke was present in the bed comforters. It is obvious someone tried to mask the smell. Continental breakfast minimal.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014