All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
1309 E Commerce Street, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Clean hotel with a very helpful and friendly staff"
We stayed overnight. We were expecting hotel to be a lot nearer to river walk, but the shuttle bus made it very convenient.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Ed
"nice stay"
Lady at desk. I think her name was desiree was extremely helpful
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"shuttle service availability"
Really happy with hotel having shuttle service
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Close to Riverwalk"
The hotel is nice and close to the Riverwalk. They have a shuttle service which runs every 30 min to the Riverwalk and back.The front desk staff was very nice and helpful too. We stayed for a night and had a pleasant experience.The morning hot breakfast is good too with good choices.Would definitely recommend.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Lovely place!"
Loved this hotel! My husband told me I got an A+ for my selection of this one. Believe me, he is picky. It was very clean, smelled good, the beds were the most comfortable hotel beds that I've ever slept in, the free parking was a blessing, and the breakfast and coffee were good! The only minor problems might have been that the fan in the bathroom was loud and that you could hear conversations of housekeepers or other people passing in the hall, but otherwise it was perfect. Oh, yes, and the free shuttle to the Riverwalk was such a plus. And we loved having a frig and microwave. We were able to re-heat left-overs in the room. Lovely place. Would definitely return and/or recommend!
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Rebecca
"Trip for a concert"
I came to San Antonio to see a concert at Backstage Live. The hotel is located maybe three blocks away from the venue so it worked out perfectly location wise. The neighborhood was fine, no complaints there, and the parking lot was well monitored so there was no need to worry about my truck. The clerk at the desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was well kept and very nice. Beds were perfect. The only complaint I could have was that the handle for the bath/shower was needing some repair, as it didn't stay at the temperature it was turned to. It seemed to be needing replacement, but it was manageable. Other than that, five stars!
1 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2014
Nathan
"Well run hotel"
Nice clean rooms. Good free breakfast. Handy shuttle service to san antonio sights. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
fred
"Perfect place to stay"
Perfect place to stay for us, rooms were huge, staff was incredibly helpful & friendly, & the location was great!
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Marathon Hotel"
It was great! Close to start of race, close to town, nice rooms, great service!
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Helpful staff. Perfect location for vacation."
Great room, helpful staff and shuttlet service was excellent.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"cozy and quite"
Great hotel! Staff was awesome and breakfast was better than most I've had. They had gluten free muffins and lots of other items I could eat. Room smelled a little musty but other than that very clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
The hotel was clean, comfortable, and extremely convenient. The hotel staff was incredibly attentive - they checked up on us within minutes to make sure the room was good and brought us extra towels within a minute of asking. Very happy with the hotel and will definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Jeffrey
"My cousin & I stayed for my vacation for 2 nights."
we were able to see a play, the Alamo, ride the boat on the River Walk, went to the McNay Museum, and the Majestic Theatre to see "Dirty Dancing" , then took a tour to LBJ Ranch, went shopping in Fredericsburg before leaving to return to my cousin's place in San Antonio to go to another affair before I left the next afternoon. We had a wonderful time!
Hannah
"A Place to Perch near the Alamodome"
I stayed near the Alamodome (a 5 minute walk from this hotel) for one day. The hotel was nice, the room more than I expected with a table with 4 chairs and a kitchenette. I didn't need those but if I had been staying longer, I would have really enjoyed those two things in addition to the expected good beds and bath.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"OK Stay"
The hotel was nice but not as nice as most of the other Holiday Inn Expresses I've stayed in. I was a little disappointed that I'd booked a room with a king bed and was given one with two double beds. I was told that because I booked through a third party site I received "whatever was available". All told, the room was clean, it was within walking distance of downtown and was comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
joe
"Good for the State Marching Contest"
If you plan on staying here for the Texas State Marching Contest (usually the first weekend in November), book at least a couple of weeks in advance. It's a great place to stay for the occasion with hot breakfast in the mornings and close proximity to the Alamodome.
3 night trip Nov 2, 2014
"San Antonio"
Very friendly and helpful staff made this a pleasant stay.
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Staff was very nice and courteous. Good breakfast selection as well.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
A
"family trip"
It was really nice. My family really like staying in these hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
daniel
"Great Hotel w/ Convenient Shuttle Service"
Our room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The hotel had a decent complimentary breakfast. Our main reason for choosing this hotel was the free shuttle service they offered and free parking. Many other hotels charged extra just to park your car. The shuttle service was very convenient. Only complaint is the neighborhood wasn't very appealing, but overall it was a great hotel and we will stay there again next time we're in town.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Crystal
"Close to the conference & hotel staff very nice"
It was good trip &accomadition very comfortable in the hotel & the flights was excellent . San Antnio city was wonderfull .
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
saied
We normally always stay at Holiday Inn express. ..but for some reason this hotel was awesome...great place would recommend to others and would use this location in the future.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great value and more for the price"
Excellent, except for the surrounding neighborhood. It wasn't too bad, but there were lots of closed down buildings and that made the surrounding area a bit sketchy. However, the service was exceptional. One of the best stays I have had in two decades of hotel stays.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"River Walk tour"
Our room had recently been remodeled and was very nice. We were pleased with the breakfast, and appreciated the use of the hotel's shuttle to take us downtown. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Howard
"Nice hotel, but being remodeled"
I was really impressed by the modern and clean interior of the rooms in this Holiday Inn express. The only thing I didn't like is that they were redoing the floors and I had to use the stairs because the elevator was also getting redone.. Not so great to carry several bags up the stairs.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Paulinha
"Friendly and Helpful Staff"
When we first arrived, we were not given a suite as I had booked. The staff made sure that we were moved promptly. The room was fairly nice, but the condition of the elevator and the hallway needed lots of work. There was exposed wiring and an exposed shell of an air conditioning unit. The carpet in the elevator was dirty and the whole elevator was just dated. We really did enjoy the convenience of the shuttle service. We were promptly taken to and from our desired destinations.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Convenient location"
Except for the remodeling we enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was better than we expected
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Good hotel"
Good hotel land
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
great stay for the price. the breakfast was good, location was close to everything. Shuttle service was a nice surprise. loved it
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Angie
"Nice hotel at a good distance from the riverwalk."
As soon as we arrived, the staff were friendly. Check-in was speedy. The room exceeded our expectations. Sofa bed was actually comfortable. Will be coming back!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Not a good area... rooms were very small. Staff was very nice and breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Flora
"Will definitely return"
Great value! They were doing some improvements during our stay, but no major inconveniences. The location was perfect & I loved the free shuttle service!! Major bonus
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Kyra
They really made sure that my husband and I enjoyed our 25th Anniversary there. The services was outstanding and the food was great. Thanks we had a great time.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Lance and Angela Courville
"By the Alamodome"
The hotel is in the middle of renovation. The elevator was extremely slow and crowded. I assume this is one of the items up for reno. The pool was open...the breakfast was good. The rooms were a little on the small side but were comfortable. The hotel is by the Alamodome and the train station.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Overall good service and rooms were clean. As far as neighborhood by so good, on one bothered you . Just not the nicest neighborhood.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Shuttle to & from Riverwalk & free parking."
I was reluctant to stay there because of some reviews about the neighborhood not being safe and that it was not that close to the Riverwalk which was the main reason we were there but we had no problems because they had the shuttle to take us there and back.I was very satisfied with there service.Very honest, friendly and helpful.Went out of there way to switch the room for us because the refrigerator wasn't working in room we had checked into.They were very prompt in fixing the situation and I had seen maintenance right away before we even changed rooms coming to see what they could do to fix the refrigerator.I had also left my iPhone on the shuttle when we were dropped off at the Riverwalk so I had called the front desk to tell them & they got on the phone right away to tell the driver and he had found the phone and by the time we went back to the hotel that evening they had it waiting for me in the lobby when I showed up.They had an excellent breakfast buffet as well and free parking.My family had a blast in the pool and hot tub.Will definitely stay there again.Have already told other people who are looking for a reasonable hotel to stay at where the parking is free & not so outrageously priced ,wifi free in rooms whereas down on the Riverwalk you'll be paying for that too, free buffet and free shuttle.What more can a person want that's on a fixed budget.Neighborhood might not be the best but something like that doesn't bother me & I had no problems with anybody.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Stacie
"Riverwalk fun"
Had a great trip to SA. Loved the hotel. Within walking distance to the riverwalk, free parking, great hotel staff, clean room, gigantic jetted tub and bathroom.. All around win! We had the corner room on the 4th floor.. No neighbors.. Gigantic space!
ArnieK
"Nice hotel, though in a shady part of town."
Drove right by the Holiday Inn on my way in to San Antonio. You wouldn't expect to see it where it's located, just outside the RiverCenter in a relatively shady part of town, but it's there. The hotel itself was great. The rooms felt modern and comfortable and clean. The free breakfast was probably an 8/10 as far as free breakfasts go. The staff was polite, and the shuttle to downtown was a nice addition if you're looking for a trip to the River Walk and don't want to fight with paid parking. The only downside to my entire experience was the absolutely horrible WiFi. The signal itself was strong, but the speed and connection behind it were horrendous, and essentially useless. Otherwise a nice stay.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Under Construction"
Hotels.com needs to be communicating information when hotels are under construction! The 2nd floor was under construction & guess what floor we were on...you guessed it #2! This would've changed our decision completely!
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Roy
"NICE ROOM"
IT WAS VERY NICE. VERY MODERN. VERY CLEAN. SO CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN & ALAMODOME, AND THE RIVERWALK. WE'LL BE STAYING HERE AGAIN NEXT TIME I'M IN SAN ANTONIO.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
DEBORAH
"Great service & breakfast that's really great!"
Only problem was that Spurs won that night & we were close to Alamo dome so it was loud at night. Heck I didn't mind it too much-soooo glad they beat Miami !!! Back to hotel: still remodeling but free shuttle & bravo to kitchen staff- this has been the only hotel free breakfast that I actually liked.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Close to downtown with free shuttle service"
Hotel was good aside from the remodel work going on inside, breakfast was good with plenty of options. Free shuttle service to all the hotspots downtown was great!
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
JT
"great place near the Riverwalk"
The stay was great, the location was a 5 min. Ride to the riverwalk from a free shuttle ride every 1/2 hour. Staff was very friendly. They are updating the hotel and almost finished, but that did not bother us or get in the way. Rooms were very nice a clean! The heated pool and Jacuzzi were very nice. The pool does not look as big from the pics, but once you are in it, it was adequate, kids will really enjoy it. The breakfast was above average and still had better choices than those aweful continental breakfast that those cheap under $80 motels in the area. I would stay there again. Good place to stay if you intend to visit the Riverwalk. Free parking and free shuttle is very convenient (don't be cheap!!!! Tip the driver!!!!, people in Texas are such cheapskates) Computer and printing available too. Once the hotel is finished being renovated which should be any day now, it should get the highest marks.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
sergio
"Holliday Inn Express"
The staff were friendly, helpful, polite and did everything we asked them to do. The hotel was under renovation and looked a bit bad in areas but It will look great when completed. The complementary breakfast was very good!!
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Good comfortable hotel at a good price."
I had a small suite for me, my wife, and two kids. Refrigerator and counter. Really nice staff and the beds were great. The breakfast was fine. Eggs, meat, pancakes, coffee, juice, rolls, fruit. That is a big savings with 4 of us and makes it easy to start the day. Easy access to the highway and very close to the downtown river walk-if you drive. You could walk it but as making my kids walk 10 feet is not going to happen the car worked out fine. I enjoyed this hotel a lot. The area was a downtown area-not much around it. But we had a car so that made no difference. There was a shuttle but I never used it. There was renovation going on but it had no affect on us or our stay.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Joel
"hotel was older and was fair"
The pool was not open and we had 3 small children and we wanted to be able to go swimming. The pool was under construction and did not even have water in it. They were working on the hotel as well. We did not know that they were under construction nor did we know that the pool would not be available. The breakfast was good and the room was clean and comfortable. The workers were very cordial
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Great Hotel / Under Construction"
It was comfortable and affordable but half the lobby and hotel was under construction and the pool was out and there was no notice on the website. I will stay there again once construction is done.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Badfish
"Its was nice and quite."
the only negative is about swimming pool not available to use.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Marla
"good"
Staff were very friendly, the hotel was under remodeling, but still kept b clean
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"NOT GREAT LOCATION"
LOCATION IS NOT AS CLOSE DO RIVERWALK AS YOU WOULD THINK. ABOUT 15 BLOCKS AWAY AND NOT A VERY SAFE WALK DUE TO THE PART OF TOWN IT IS IN. HOTEL IS GOING UNDER CONSTRUCTION SO WHILE THE ROOM WAS CLEAN THE LOBBY/HALLWAYS/ELEVATORS WERE VERY DIRTY. MAYBE AFTER CONSTRUCTION IT WILL BE BETTER
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014