All hotels in Paducah, Kentucky, United States of America
145 Mcbride Ln, Paducah, KY, 42001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Nice hotel in walking distance to restaurants."
Clean nicely located hotel. In the morning the front desk person who was new tried to fill in for the breakfast person who didn't come to work. While she did an admirable job at filling in, the breakfast service was slow and disorganized.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"good stay"
overall a goos place in a town with no so many options
1 night trip Mar 10, 2015
Pablo
"Great place to stay!"
I stay at this hotel every time I come to Paducah.I got there very early, aware that my room would not be ready. The desk clerk set me up comfortably in the breakfast room and even brought me fresh baked cookies. All of the staff were wonderful! I will continue to stay there when I come to Paducah.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
Dana
"Best hotel I've stayed at in Paducah KY!!!"
The staff are first off awesome! The place is clean as its suppose to be. We were their stuck after a huge snow storm hit but was comforted by the staff and food that they served us with lots and lots of coffee!!! I'll always stay here no matter what when in Paducah Ky!! A++++ Hotel!!
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Justin
Good breakfast. Only problem was that the pool water was cold but it was March 1.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Bad Stay"
The stay was miserable at bed time and the staff are very unprofessional
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff and for the unpleasantness at bed time. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best customer service.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"NICE PLACE"
NICE PLACE
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
"Decent lace"
Good place for the price. Nice staff, good breakfast. I didn't find the beds particularly comfy but my wife did. Too bad there was no hot tub next to the pool either.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
The free breakfast was not good - but otherwise the stay was good.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Beth
"Just passin' thru"
Front end staff was nice. Eggs on the breakfast buffet were cold & on the dry side; bacon could have been a bit more done. Don't like the Country Inn practice of putting a quilt on the bed as a spread and as the "blanket." As the only blanket, it's too hot.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"Good stay in Paducah"
We were attending a graduation at Murray State and decided to stay in Paducah. This was a great hotel; right off he highway so it made the trip to Murray easy. Very clean, friendly staff, and the breakfast had a lot of selection. Also located near a ton of restaurants.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Rebecca
"enjoyed our comfortable room very much!"
we enjoyed our stay and felt safe and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice place in Paducah"
Hotel was easy to find and very nice
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
Friendly staff with coffee and cookies in the lobby.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Nice Getaway!!"
I truly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The front desk clerks, Christina & Alex, were awesome and very friendly. I would definitely be staying at this hotel again.
Quita
"Nice newer hotel close to I-24 and Paducah"
This is a very nice newer hotel near Paducah with easy access off I-24. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Clean, comfy, quiet room. Pool and workout area looked inviting. Had free parking, nice breakfast, free WiFi. Lots of restaurants within walking distance, including I-HOP, Arby's, and a steak house. Free fresh cookies in the lobby made for a nice, homey touch. Area seemed safe.
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Nice clean motel close to restaurants and shopping quiet area end of street
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
ricky
"Very nice stop over."
We got to hotel around 7pm, greeted by very friendly, efficient, Alex, who promptly offered us coffee and fresh chocolate chip cookies, and got us registered. Our room was clean and comfy, maybe a little small but good for us. Liked having the chair for watching TV, nice flat screen. Breakfast was great, eggs, bacon, French toast etc. The area was clean and the woman working the area kept up nicely with the demand. Pool was clean and refreshing. We will stay again if in the area.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"LOUD/THIN WALLS"
The hotel was very clean, staff was very nice. BUT, our room was right beside the elevator and you could here every person that was at the elevator. The walls/door was paper thin. Then when we got back from dinner, there was a policeman in the hallway taking information about something that was missing from someone's personal stuff. Then this is the first time in my history that we actually banged on a wall at 2:00 am in the morning, in order to get a group in the next room to queit down. There was a rather LOUD family next door that had children. The children were screaming and the mom was screaming and cursing at the children to be quiet. We actually hear the people snoring and hear their phone ringing the next morning. I spoke to the hotel reception people that morning, they were suppose to talk to their manager and call me back, but I never received a call back from the hotel and it has been 3 days now.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for the noise you encountered during your stay. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you get the chance to stay with us in the near future so we have the opportunity to exceed your expectations.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
Sabrina
"mayo trip"
Front desk service very nice and helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Breakfast issue"
Stayed here several times, usually a good experience. This time got to breakfast about 20 min before closing time and min food was available and no new hot food was placed out
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
We have stayed in Country Inn's before and loved them. This one was a little disappointing. The beds were very hard and wasn't any more comfortable than a Super 8 was, very cheap grade. Also, warm cookies were to be provided in the evenings, but every time we were coming and going they were out. Guess they couldn't keep up with the demand even tho, they didn't seem that busy. Never had any trouble with the other Inn's in different states. Also, they couldn't come up with a TV listing for our room.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Alice
"Nice place cold pool"
The hotel was very nice and clean. Only bad thing was we went to swim and the pool was cold. So if your going to swim i would skip this hotel.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
KRIS
"The hotel staff provided great customer service."
The beds were comfortable. Staff were very quick to accommodate.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
C
"Very comfortable, wonderful staff, great breakfast"
The hotel was lovely and staff were very courteous and helpful. Room was comfortable, with the exception of the heat/air which kept running, making it hard to get to a comfortable temperature. Breakfast staff were ready to clean up dishes, and there was a wide variety of options for the breakfast. The pool was cold and had there were no available towels both times we used it, but it was clean (minus the giant spider!). Wifi was very inconsistent, but the comfortable, clean bedding, and variety of TV channels made up for it, as well as the late times for pool closing, checkout, and breakfast.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Ren
"good deal"
overall great experience. Cleaning could use some tips on the finer details. Overall was clean but little things like wipedown of tables and hair on bathroom floor could use improving. Would stay again. Great deal and nice breakfast.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great value!"
Great area, right off the expressway near tons of shopping, restaurants, and gas stations. Angi at the front desk was really nice and informative. There was supposed to be cookies at the front desk but there was a kids sports team swarming around so she made more but before I could grab one, they were gone! The only negative I could possibly say was that the coffee pot was dirty and plugged up in the bathroom right next to the toilet. I washed it out and plugged it up near the refrigerator and microwave. Great hotel for the value and would book there again.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Sonya
The staff was friendly and helpful. We have stayed in another Country Inn and I remembered how much I like the architecture and the front room. I like being able to walk up the stairs to my room. It feels like home.
2 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2014
Antoinette
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel was very clean. It was worth the price. It was close to stores and restaurants. There is free breakfast, which I didn't get to enjoy because breakfast starts later on the weekend. Overall, I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Nice place with friendly staff"
Our tv in the sitting room did not work. Apparently the cleaning staff unplugged the back of it while cleaning but not a problem as there was another. The breakfast was nothing big and they kept running out of food. I thought there would be more as it was labeled full breakfast but overall a nice quiet place. We enjoyed it.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Internet connection fail"
My room was at the end of the hall. No wifi connection at all, called the front desk and was told my option was to come to the lobby.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Room"
Very Disappointed!! My wife, disabled son & 4 yr old traveled 14 hrs exhausted & tired, only to discovered the toilet barely flushed & the tub was full of water every time we showered. Nasty!! We would like a free night to compensate for our last visit. Thank you
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Jasoncruz@charter.net
"Clean, comfortable and great breakfast"
Clean, comfortable and great breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Rick D
"Great night's sleep"
Clean, comfortable, nice area.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Warm greeting"
We got there after a long work week and were greeted by the front desk with a warm smile, helpful advice and warm cookies... it started the weekend off wonderfully!
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
We stay at Country Inn for the extra space and free breakfast. As always we left satisfied. The suite was very nice and clean. It was quiet which after a long day of driving was fantastic. We have not been let down by County Inn, it is a great hotel for the price.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Dale
"Excellent location near many family activities"
We have always had exceptional service and cleanliness at Country Inn and Suites. This time, our suite left something to be desired. The carpets were dirty and the areas along the walls and corners were not well swept. The couch was in need of a cleaning. It looked like it might be time for a makeover. The size of the suite was ideal for my daughter and myself and our two grandchildren. The remainder of the hotel, hallways, lobby, pool, and dining area were clean and well kept. Breakfast had a variety of items and was well attended by staff. All staff members were courteous and cooperative.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Excellent The service and staff are wonderful you're treated like they appreciate you being there. Recommend highly location is easily accessed and ammenites are close
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Had to ask for new sheets , very accommodating about it. Would stay again though.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Our go to hotel in Paducah"
We stay here every time we drive south for any reason. It's convenient location is perfect for driving through or staying for a couple days. I do have to say that the condition of the hotel has decreased a bit over the last couple years. This trip, we were placed directly across from the laundry and ice machine which made for a horrible nights sleep as people were getting ice and washing clothes at 3:30 a.m. :( Next time, we will specifically request a room away from those amenities.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
mamastitch
"Great place to stay!"
Wonderful place to stay. Extra clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Great experience!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Clean, friendly staff, lots of restraunts within walking distance, breakfast was good - eggs bacon sausage etc., bathroom was nice- granite countertop- tub drained very well- lots of towels, cookies & coffee in front lobby all the time. the only thing that could be improved upon: grab bars in the shower & hand-held shower head (lots of travelers are age 50 & up).
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
ksc
Nice stay. Room was comfortable, homey atmosphere. Staff was very attentive and pleasant. I really enjoy this hotel chain. Have had only good experiences!
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Dee
"special instructions ignored"
Booking through Expedia, we requested adjoining rooms and a crib in each room. Upon arrival, we were told the staff never received these instructions from Expedia. We were given adjacent rooms and only one crib. Interesting to note that a week earlier, the same accomodations were requested and cheerfully given to us by Holiday Inn Express in Kimball TN. I guess they got the message.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
Dear Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
b
excellent... friendly, caring, clean, comfortable,quiet
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Very pleased. Front desk personnel very nice. Very nice breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"Excellent value!"
Great location for travelers, super clean, very friendly & helpful staff, decent breakfast.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Disappointed/disgusted"
The bathroom was not clean and had no towels. There were no top sheets on the beds. We didn't ask to switch rooms because we got in super late and had kids with us that we put straight to bed before we noticed. When my husband went down the next morning to ask for some towels, it took 5 minutes for the desk clerk to come back from the breakfast room and then she was annoyed instead of apologetic -- just handed him two towels and turned around. An apology would have gone a long way, but her attitude just rounded out the overall bad experience.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best “Yes I Can!” service. We will forward your comments to the hotel management so that improvements can be made in the future.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Great Pit Stop"
This was a great place for out pit stop during our drive from Florida to Wisconsin
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Clean, comfortable, and courteous."
The staff were very welcoming and helpful upon arrival. The room was pleasantly clean and very comfortable. I utilized the fitness room which consisted of a couple treadmills and an exercise bike. I got a good run in while watching some television. Overall, it was a great stay. I will return.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014