All hotels in Paducah, Kentucky, United States of America

Room is all right
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Great for large group"
There was 11 of us staying and they did all they could to accommodate our rooms being close together. Great patio out back were we were able to hang out in the evening before bedtime and the neighborhood is great, close to eating, shopping and gas.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay. Sincerely, Angela Hale Hotel Supervisor Country Inns and Suites of Paducah (270)442-2201
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Joni
"best hotel in Paducah"
Stay was amazing. This is our favorite hotel in paducah. It always smells nice and clean. Staff is always friendly. Always fresh cookies.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Jonah
"ANTS, awful customer service!"
As I was packing up at 6:45am on 8/15/15, I saw 3 ants on the sheets. When I pulled the cover back, I saw 6 or 7 ants in the sheets. Horrified-we had just slept there-I took pics to show hotel staff. I went to speak w/ Christina @ front desk at 7am. She repeatedly said, "Oh Jesus, Oh Jesus!" She even pointed out ant bites on my baby. She took my info and said a mgr would call ASAP. I never rec'd a call from mgr so I called corporate. They had me send ant/bite pics and filed report w/ hotel. When Angie, hotel mgr, finally called me Monday night, she said there's no record of my complaint and that Christina said I never spoke w/ her, only checked out. I was told there'd be no refund b/c we slept in our room, that we had to complain as soon as an issue arose, not wait til the next day. I couldn't believe she implied I was lying and we slept in an ant-infested bed for a free ride. There's also likely security footage of me showing pics of the ants and speaking at length w/ Christina. I've never been treated this way; we've never asked to be comped ANYTHING. We drove all day, checked in late and went right to bed. We didn't see ants that night, or we would've wanted another room. I'd rather stay for the full rate than deal w/ an ant-bitten baby and poor cust service. The owner refunded us (mgmt discouraged me from going thru hotels.com) but I'm still upset at how Christina and Angie, the mgr, treated us. Hopefully they get rid of the ants in Rm 209 ASAP for the sake of others!
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize for the dissatisfaction with your stay in regards to the pests found in your room, as well as the disappointing service provided by staff. This type of service is atypical for our hotels, so we will discuss your concerns with the hotel to ensure that these issues are addressed.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Kathryn
"Nice stop"
Quick stop for the night on our way from FL back to WI. Arrived 9:30ish and were treated to warm cookies. Quiet comfy room. Good breakfast and dark roast coffee in AM.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Vicki
"Very Nice Location"
Very Nice Location extremely helpful staff.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
Adam James
"No Wi-Fi . Need better Customer Service...."
I checked in after 9pm, I called around 6:30pm to tell the clerk that I would be late.. then after getting there , I went to sign on to my computer and guess what NO Wi-Fi... I called the front desk and ask about it and was told to just keep trying..to no avail... I never got the Wi-Fi service...when checking out.. I asked about a discount because having Wi-Fi was one reason I chose to stay there and that I had wonderful service the week before in Florida at a Country Inn and Suite. the clerk called the manager and she was hateful to me.. ask if I reported it .. told her yes.. she was argumentive.. said she came and restarted the router or something at 7pm, I told her I didn't check in until almost 10pm.. she said I was rude.. no it wasn't me being rude..it was her.. I handed the phone to the clerk and told her I didn't want to talk to that person and I would be coming back thru there in a few days but I would not ever stay there again.... I think there could be better customer service...
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
We sincerely apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff regarding the lack of Wi-Fi. I can assure you that this is not the level of service that we at Country Inns and Suites pride ourselves upon. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service. We have noted your complaints regarding the disappointing service you received from the staff, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that our staff members are following the correct procedures and upholding the Country Inn and Suites standards. We appreciate the time and effort you spared for posting this review about your stay with us.
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2015
Ellen
We were on the 3rd floor and there was a loud vibration noise, probably from the roof equipement that was very annoying all night. I was disappointed as I have been to many Country Inn and have found the quality good. Probably would not stay here again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize the noise from the roof kept you from. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
short but good
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015
fred
Great hotel. No issues. Coffee was really good. Desk clerk helped us figure out the A/C (we were afraid it was broken when we checked in, but she showed us the trick (to all hotel A/C's) to get it back on… just crank it down quite a few degrees and it will turn back on, then set it to what temp you want). She was super-friendly and helpful all evening!
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Fine for the price"
The A/C didn't get as cool as it says it was. The breakfast had limited selections that weren't refilled after 9am unless something was specifically requested.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Nice hotel convenient to restaurants/shopping"
The hotel staff was very pleasant when checking in. Fresh cookies, coffee and tea were offered to us. Room was clean and bedding was very comfortable. A microwave and refrigerator were in the room.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
I do apologize regarding the wifi. We did have some issues and are all working faster than ever now. I am glad to see you enjoyed the rest of our accommodations and your stay. Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Charlotte
Great roadside stop. Great front desk staff. Clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Dolly
Front desk very helpful by charging room from king bed to two queen . Hotel.com personal not helpful in charging .
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Nice hotel, great location, free breakfast, free Wifi, we had a King suite with living area. Great price.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Sweet nights sleep!"
The most comfortable hotel beds ever! The breakfast was super. The kids loved the pool; small but fun.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Rebecca
"Acceptable but not enjoyable"
This hotel was average but certainly nothing more than that. We did not run into a single that was friendly (polite but not friendly) or seemed like they wanted to be there. One of the employees behind the desk was actually rude.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receiving our best service. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
"Paducah"
Just what we were looking for. Clean and inexpensive.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey in regards to your stay with us. We are thrilled to learn you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the Paducah area. Sincerely, Angela Hale Hotel Supervisor Country Inn and Suites Paducah, KY
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
lawrence
Easily accessible from interstate, we just needed a night's stay on our trip
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Not as expected"
First room was filthy. I found a straw wrapper inside the sheets. Other bed had hair inside the sheets. Trash was on the floor. We changed rooms. Second room was better. One lamp was broken. The pull out couch mattress was flimsy and stained. Hallways had strong smoke smell.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We do apologize for the dissatisfaction with your stay, specifically in regards to the condition and cleanliness of your room and the hotel. Guest satisfaction is our top priority at Country Inns & Suites, and we are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be shared with management to ensure that these issues are addressed.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
samokrobin
"Huge room and nice breakfast"
Christine the front end receptionist was more than helpful. Kiddos to her
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
anne
"Horrible service"
Christina at the front desk was horrible. She was the only employee in the hotel at 8:30pm. I got in to check in and waited 20 minutes before she showed up and then was rude. There were 4 people behind me by the time. We even yelled "hello" because we didn't know if she quit or was passed out or what happened. I can't stress how rude she was. The breakfast girl with red hair was great though. Needless to say I think they lost a few customers that night. I don't even want to stay at a country inn. The breakfast was a basic as you could get.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We do apologize for the dissatisfaction with your stay, specifically in regards to the poor service provided by the front desk staff. Please know that this type of service is atypical for our hotels, and your comments will be shared with management to ensure this issue is addressed.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Need updates"
We've stayed at this hotel several years in a row. We always come back because of the great location and friendly staff. This time we were a little disappointed in the hotel itself. We feel as though it's getting dated and there have been no updates. The bed wasn't nearly as comfortable as it was in the past and the carpet and decor seem aged.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
We have renovated our hotel in 2014.we are changing our bed end of this year.hope you come back again.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Melinda
Very pleasant staff. The pool was nice and clean. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Felix
"Nice place to stay"
Overall nice hotel would stay there again convenient location very helpful staff
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Janice
"Fantastic hotel!"
Right off the interstate, fantastic staff, nice clean rooms, and a great price. Breakfast was above and beyond expectation. There were roasted potatoes, scrambled eggs, toppings for the eggs and potatoes, oatmeal, blueberries, just an amazing variety. I would stay here again!
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Dawne
"Overnight stay"
Hotel was clean, in a good location with restaurants close and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Christie M
"Leisure stay."
The carpet was filthy in the room and room did not appear very clean. The room had ants everywhere. Would not stay there again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We do apologize for the dissatisfaction with your stay, specifically in regards to the condition and cleanliness of your room. We will discuss the condition of your room with management to ensure that all rooms are up to the Country Inns & Suites standards.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Satisfied with what we got for the price. Front desk gal was irritated because she was working longer than scheduled and you could tell. Room was fine. Again, what we expected for the price. No major complaints. To make it a 4 star room, the mold above the shower would need to be removed and the strangely lumpy green comforters need to be upgraded. We had a third floor room and in the morning found tiny ants on the desk where our suitcase was. We were brushing ants off for a few hours. They were tiny so not a huge deal. Overall it was fine. We would stay there again since the price was right.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Easy access, Easy check-in, Clean room, Great breakfast!
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Sandra
"Passing through on way to Florida"
We were just passing through on our way to Florida. Very convenient location and the staff was very nice. Will defiantly chose this hotel again in the future!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
christine
"Try somewhere else."
Walls are paper thin. We could hear the people talking in the next room.Elevator creaks and does not sound reliable (scary ride). Heard complaints from other guests about A/C not working and a broken toilet seat. Not worth the price. Hotel employees were nice.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Sincerely, Angela Hale Hotel Supervisor
4 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Nice hotel ,good breakfast, close to restaurants.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
randy
"Good enough"
Hotel lobby, pool, and room were clean. Staff was friendly and courteous. Lots of chain restaurants and stores nearby. Only complaint was loud air conditioning unit in room, and the fact that the thermometer was in the entry room instead of the bedroom. Overall though I would stay at this hotel again. Good value.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Jared
"Nice place Good price"
Nice place. Just off the interstate. Plenty of stores and restaurants in the area. Small pool but open until midnight. Decent breakfast (included). Nice price.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
The only thing that we did not like was the smell inside our room. Other than that it was a very comfortable room. The staff at the hotel were all very nice.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
tammi
"Easy access from I-24"
We stayed in a non-smoking room but, there was a smoky smell from the carpet. Guess it needed a good cleaning. A week later we stayed in a different non-smoking room and, there was no smoky smell.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Jill
It's good place to stay has very thing in room microwave and fridge.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Nishkarshdutt
"Overnight in Paducah"
With the exception of confusion at the front desk regarding payment (had already paid through Expedia and got charged again at the hotel, we enjoyed our stay. The GM refunded our double payment.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
I stayed here on the way from Iowa to Florida. Rooms were clean and service was great.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
""Super" stay!"
Stayed here during Superman Celebration. Clean rooms, friendly staff. Only complaint is that breakfast was a little bland. For a two night stay, if that's the only complaint, what more can you ask for? Hotel is smack in the middle of EVERYTHING! This will be as much a tradition annually as Superman!!!
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Unacceptable experience"
We were very upset to find that there was basicaly nothing for breakfast. When we complained, we were told the truck hadn't come in. Certainly did not met our expectations and not like we have experienced in previous Country Inn and Suites stays.
Response by Country Inn & Suites Paducah
We are sorry to hear that you were unable experience the “Be Our Guest” Breakfast. Our goal is to ensure we are offering food and that each item is available for all of our guests. Your review gives us the opportunity to correct any deficiencies we may have in our service.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Very friendly!"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. I called with a question, had a slight problem with my key, forgot something in the room... so I interacted with more hotel staff than I normally would. Each person who helped me was genuinely friendly and seemed to want to help. It was great! The room was clean and had a separate bedroom (which I feel like some hotels that call themselves "suites" don't actually have). Breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Katrina
The Hotel was beautiful and the staff was real friendly and helpful. The fridge in our room was not working and when I call the front desk they were quick in finding us another room with no problem. My wife and I were there for our honeymoon and had a real nice stay. Will book there again and hotels.com
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great value"
Our one night stay there on our way to pigeon forge was great! Staff was very friendly and bed was super comfortable. It was much better than the Holiday Inn Express we stayed in the next three nights in Pigeon Forge. I would definitely recommend it!
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Todd
"Wonderful staff. Terrible wi-fi."
Great, friendly staff. Breakfast was good, and well-stocked. Wi-fi was slow to non-existent however. Very close to several restaurants and shopping.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Lonnie
"weekend trip with grandson"
Took the grandson, my daughter, her friend and the husband up to Puduca for the weekend and had a blast. So much entertainment for the 4 year old and the hotel was very comfortable for our large group.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
susan
"Great stay."
Everything was clean and nice. Only problem was with the pool. We got there on Friday pool was nice and clear. When we left on Sunday the pool was cloudy and looked like it had not been cleaned since Friday.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Gregory
Check-in issue. We were given keys to a room that was not cleaned yet. Housekeepers were Very loud in hall while cleaning. Breakfast area was small and crowded. Friendly front desk, Informative about dining.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Randy
"Great place,to stay"
Clean, friendly, great breakfast, great customer service
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Nick
"Wonderful stay, exceptional customer service"
We had been on the road for 16 hours (stuck in major traffic most of the time) when we arrived at 9 pm. We were hungry, tired and cranky! The 2 front desk employees were outstanding and so hospitable! There were 6 of us in one room, as hotel was sold out with buses and tour clubs. Needless to say, not a lot of room in one room for 6 people. They offered us the breakfast dining area to eat the pizzas we ordered, so my husband and 4 boys were able to watch NBA finals game on the big screen! They brought in plates and napkins to us, had fresh baked cookies for dessert, so very helpful! Great patio outside for Mom to get away from all the boys! The gave us a rollaway bed, room was very clean, good temperature, warm shower, comfortable beds. There is a lovely sitting area in lobby with books, hot chocolate and decaf coffee to just relax after a very stressful traveling day. Breakfast is great, included scrambled eggs, sausage patties, waffles, french toast, pastries, oatmeal, 4 types of cereal, juices. It was perfect for our family, something for everyone. Location is great, many restaurants and stores right in area, including a Wal-Mart, and it is just off the interstate. The only possible negative thing I could say, was that the pool was cold, although we had just come from swimming in warm ocean for a week, so it may have just been us! Thank you to the excellent staff for turning a very rough ending of a family vacation to a great one. We will definitely be staying here again!
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015