All hotels in Belgrade, Montana, United States of America
6450 Jackrabbit Ln, Belgrade, MT, 59714, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Good place for an overnight stay before an early flight out
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Our stay was fine, the breakfast needs improvement.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Debbue
"flight out"
Booked this hotel for close to airport No complaints I was called after I had been in room a while to see if I was satisfied with it
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
keith
"Our stay"
We arrived late in the evening and were happy to have a clean and comfortable place to stay. The hours for breakfast only went to 9am, however, so we missed breakfast since we chose to sleep a little longer. Would have been nice to have a later breakfast.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
natalie
"Very personable"
Staff is great very accommodating.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
"Bozeman Airport"
Nice hotel. Only one night but would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Very good place to stay"
Great place to stay. Very comfortable and quiet room.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
jim
"no regrets"
Great location! cab (van) ride to airport in the AM took all of about 10 minutes and cost me $5 (plus tip). just a good idea if you have to fly out of BZN. Hotel was crowded (full?) and somewhat 'sketchy' characters floating around the place inside and out, but room was clean and comfortable and pretty quite for how full it was. very good front desk staff both evening and morning. breakfast was...well,...breakfast (never like them actually). I'd recommend this hotel to others and will book it again next time I visit and fly in/out of Bozeman
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Greg Westcott
"Nice hotel for the price."
Nice hotel for how cheap it was. The only problem was they clean the hot tub every Sunday so it was cold when we went to sit in it that morning before we checked out.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Great value for price"
Nice hotel for the money. Close to airport. Nice hot tub. Adequate breakfast.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Sally
"Very friendly, clean and comfortable"
I traveled with a pet cat, and the hotel was very accommodating. Staff was very friendly and helpful with my questions about the area. Excellent value. Definitely recommend to others!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Hotel starting to show it's age"
Hotel is probably about average but is showing its age. The breakfast is not as good as it was when they first opened some years ago. Adequate but not note worthy.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Fabulous and accommodating staff."
My nephew forgot his bag of games and gadget at the hotel. We called them up and the staff were able to locate the bag and we pick it up on our way back. Were trying to make a booking when we returned but there's no room available. The staff at the hotel even help us to look for a room on another hotel. That is great service.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
milo
Clean and friendly, offers basics plus a few extras. Only complaint was the sound of doors in the hallways that woke us up.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Hotel near Bozeman airport"
Loud people upstairs, vending machine right next to the room, only fruit was an old apple.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Thank you Expedia and Super 8"
At the last minute, we decided to stay the night for my nephews graduation at Montana State University. Expedia got us this reservation and the stay was very good. It was close to Bozeman and easy to get to. We were arriving late and when I called to let the motel know they were very understanding. The breakfast was simple but good. We did not have a problem with the office staff, but watch her and a customer having issues. The room was very comfortable and pleasant.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Great stay - will stay again."
Enjoyed my stay - recommend for quality and price.
Other trip May 5, 2014
aje_aje
Unhappy that we choose to stay there this time. We have in the past to visit with family and enjoy our grandchildren swimming. We were not warned of the pool closure. The desk person when my kids checked in that night was not helpful, rude and not willing to make any accommodations for the situation. After much conversation she did help set us up with a pool but it was a 10 mile one way trip. I had to contact hotels.com to get a compensation. The hotel was unwilling to be helpful.
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
Vicky
"Comfortable, clean, and personable staff."
Got in after midnight from my flight, and the woman behind the desk was chipper and pleasant and very helpful at that late hour. She informed be she'd be at the desk ALL NIGHT if I needed anything. Awesome. Loved that coffee is available 24 hours. Breakfast was good with many choices. The only downside was the people either next to me or below me were watching television late and I could hear it. Great to have free internet. The television was an older model, but worked fine.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Keri
"Hotel for a b-ball tourney"
The hotel was very affordable and was easy to access from the interstate. I thought the staff was incredible. The afternoon we got there the front desk clerk was very tired, I could just tell, but she treated us with such kindness. She spoke to us the next day like she honestly remembered checking us in! It is nice to have someone treat you like a person and not just another dollar coming into the door. The breakfast every morning was nice, the tables were kept clean. The only thing I could say as a negative was the condition of the beds. They were just not comfortable and it felt like you sank into them as you sat on them or tried to sleep. The maid service was wonderful however and things were nice and tidy when we returned the next night. We had a wonderful visit to the Belgrade/Bozeman area.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
amy
"close to airport, but that is all"
The room was large, which was nice, but the bathroom stunk and the neighborhood was a bit scary.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Staff very helpful. Arranged taxi to airport prepaid for just $10.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"Not great sleep"
The bed was lumpy and saggy, could hear the tv from the room on both sides of me and smell the pot being smoked in the next room, the room was cold.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Perfect for airport access"
Nice and clean place to stay and the hotel staff is great!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Pleasantly surprising"
Wasn't expecting much for the price, but was pleased to find a clean, comfortable, good sized room; a courteous staff, decent pool and hottub; free breakfast; and hot coffee and tea at all hours in the lobby.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Good hotel for a quick trip"
The hotel staff was friendly and the room beds were quite comfortable.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"close to the airport and clean"
$5 shuttle to/from airport made this desirable. Nothing fancy at all but quiet and clean.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
"Clean and accomodating."
Visiting family over the holidays and this was conveniently located near by. Staff was helpful and the place is well kept up. Have stayed there before and will most likely do so again!
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
LM
"Consistent quality"
We have stayed here on several occasions. They are friendly and the hotel is consistently clean. Not exactly close to downtown but chose it to get away from all the traffic.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
LM
"Excellent Economical Choice near Airport"
Good Price, Friendly Staff and close to airport.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
guest
"Excellent and Economical"
Close to Airport. Room was Cheap and comfortable.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
guest
"Not a good experance"
The stay there was not as what we had expected. The staff was great, but the pool and spa area was full of OUT of Control Kids and not well supervised. There was a Dog there(puppy) and it peed and pooped on the floor in the lobby. We would not stay here again,as, it was not a good stay, and we have stayed at other Super 8 locations before and I believe this one will be our last for this Motel chain.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
unhappy guest
"good choice for airport access/flight schedule"
All in all it was good. Visiting son at MSU, and, because my flights were both very late and very early departure, it made sense to stay close to the airport. Staff was courteous and patrons were considerate. Most were looking for an inexpensive place to stay, and, with no late-night people being noisy in the hallways. Mostly business people, families, vacationers driving long distances (along with pets) seemed to be staying here. It seemed to be popular since it was full. For the price, I expected something unfortunate, but that never materialized. Recommend for anyone who needs to stay close to the airport and who is spending most of their time in Bozeman or pursuing activities in the mountains.
3 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"pleasantly surprised by upgrades"
The Super 8 in Belgrade, MT has had some recent upgrades that give it a very new and clean appearance, esp. the bath and sink areas. I selected the place by default, because it was the closest location to MSU/Bozeman that Hotels.com showed vacancy (did not anticipate the effect of a home football game!) So this was a pleasant surprise.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2013
Bob Miller
"Ok Ok Ok"
Stayed multiple times, it is a very average and OK place to stay. The breakfast is not worth getting up for, anyway there is lots of good breakfasts available in Bozeman.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
NMROCCO
"Great for the price."
Very conveniently located next to a highway intersection. Rooms were clean, and worth the value.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Luke
"not as advertised"
we picked this hotel because of the smoking room offered, but they no longer had smoking suites
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Good location near interstate"
Breakfast is very weak, good hot tub. Dated decor and low water pressure. If you get a good price then it is an fair no frills stay.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
NMROCCO
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Very nice for a Hotel 8. Was surprised how clean it was.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Belgrade in Septmember"
The hotel was in a good location. The breakfast was ok. It would be nice to have bananas and oatmeal packets. The room was comfortable.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
"Friendly staff"
They allowed me to check in early so I could get ready for an interview.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Met all our needs"
Great. No complaints. Worked perfectly for us. Location was perfect.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Good
OK, and would do it again for a night.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
Comfortable, clean room; warm, kind hotel staff. Grateful our small dog was allowed to stay for a minor deposit. Quick drive to airport.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"close to the interstate"
good room, especially for the price
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Mediocre."
Room was not bad. Personnel was lifeless and uninviting.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Sngle Queen"
The single queen room is very small...moved to a king the next night and much nicer
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2013
"Motel needs updates"
First of all I asked for a room for 4 people 2 adults and 2 children. The room was so small we could hardly fit a roll away bed in it. Had a handicapped room which would not even fit a wheelchair. Was The toilet didn't work very well. Very disappointed with the room.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
CJ
comfortable, clean - easy to get to,.nice manager
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
tanya b connie
"Good Value"
I was pleasantly surprised with nice rooms, pool, and very good breakfast all at a reasonable rate.... this in the middle of the busy summer tourist season.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013