All hotels in Belgrade, Montana, United States of America
6450 Jackrabbit Ln, Belgrade, MT, 59714, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Good internet service
    Breakfast is average
"Nice normal hotel."
It would have been nice if the room had a refrigerator/microwave.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Belgrade Super 8"
i would have to say this is. Cut ABOVE other hotels in the chain--many amenities like cookies, indoor pool and spa, very NICE breakfast, and pretty location. Staff friendly and had a GREAT stay.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
The price was right, and good location. Nice staff
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Clean, nice hotel off the interstate"
Just checked into this hotel as I was driving through on the way to Washington. Very updated and clean. Surprised they had a pool and a little gym although I didn't have time to use them. Easy and fast check in and out.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Linzi
Great time, very comfortable beds! We'll be back again. The continental breakfast could have been better.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
jenna
"Easy access to just bout any place"
The walls were just a tad thin or our neighbor just talked too loud at midnight!!! Once we knocked on the wall and told him to bring it down he quieted down. I wish we had done that an hour before. The price and staff were great!!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
ana
"Great access to the freeway"
Loved the continental breakfast wasn't expecting it!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
lexi
Loved the pool and hot tub. Was great after a long drive and a long day in conferences.
4 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Best Hot Tub and Staff."
Best hot tub I have ever been in! I'm an active 66 year old on a ski trip to Bridger so my joints and muscles get sore after a day of skiing. This hot tub will make you new again. The staff and cleaning person are super. I have stayed here 3 different times over the last two years.
4 night trip Jan 26, 2015
Jeffrey P.
"Super 8 Belgrade a good choice"
I chose Super 8 because I know it provides the basics -- a decent room, competent service, and breakfast, all I need for a one-night stay. The Super 8 Belgrade did all that, and did it very well. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the room was basic but just fine, and the breakfast was quite OK.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
Christopher
"till the next stay"
always kind and courteous staff have gone beyond their duties to bail us out at times especially the lady on the all night shift your the best
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
"Best yet."
We travel extensively using different hotels, we found the Super 8 in Belgrade one of the nicest and friendliest accommodations we've stayed in. We appreciate you pet friendly room.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Philip
"Belgrade MT Christmas Stau"
A lot of value for the price! Many hotels costing twice as much do not offer as many amenities.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Bryan
"Ok for the money"
We stayed at this hotel for one night before an early morning flight. It was about 10 minutes or less to the airport from here. The hotel is a split level meaning when you walk in, you either go up 7 stairs to your room or 7 steps down to your room. No elevators. We were down 7 stairs first room on the right. The room was very clean, even the corners of the bathroom floor were clean. Since we were 7 steps down, our window was level with the parking lot which was a little odd. The biggest downfall to this room were the bed pillows. They smelled of stale cigarette smoke. You could tell by the smell of the room that it had likely been smoked in, just stale musty smell, but the pillows were BAD. Because we did have a room on the bottom floor it sounded like a herd of elephants above us, but that is nothing against the hotel, you just may want to ask for room on the top floor. To sum it up, this hotel is good for an overnight cheap room which is exactly what we were looking for. Not for any length of a stay in my opinion.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Friendly staff."
The pool was broke however they set it up so my kids could use the pool at a sister hotel. Moderately clean. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. I would probably stay again.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Jenny
Only stayed one night but enjoyed the quick and easy check in.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Mini family vacation"
This hotel had great staff. Every one was very friendly and helpful. Te beds were older but pretty comfy. The pool was actually warm! Was great for a mini family vacation. Breakfast was also good.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
SARAH
"Comfortable and affordable"
Perfect place to stay. Very clean, updated and comfortable. Close to several restaurants and the highway. I would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2014
Stephen
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
I arrived in the evening and the hotel was sold out. Seems that it is a popular place for travelers. Everything meets my expectation for Super 8.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Gabb
"Nice hotel for Bozeman airport"
Very friendly helpful staff, couldn't have asked for more for an overnight stay waiting for mt flight
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"No title"
Continental breakfast needs biscuits and gravy. Quality Inn and Days Inn have biscuits and gravy.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"SUPER 8 BELGRADE"
THE ROOM WAS NEAT AND COMFORTABLE CHECKING IN AND OUT WAS SPEEDY EFFICENT AND FRIENDLY THE EMPLOYEES WERE HELPFUL AND COURTEOUS THE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST WAS LACKING THE INDOOR POOL WAS ICE COLD THE HOT TUB WAS LUKE WARM
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Airport close"
Staff was excellent. Our room was in lower level. Smelled.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
The room was spotless and the desk staff were friendly and efficient.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
"Served its purpose"
For a place you are just going to sleep for the night it served its purpose. Bed was comfortable. Shower wasn't the greatest and the towels were rough. Skip the continental breakfast and go to the truck stup across the street. Great breakfast there.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Our stay was very comfortable and the staff was great.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Kenagy's
"Worth the money"
This was the least expensive hotel that we could find (online) in Bozeman, MT. For the cheapest hotel online, we were impressed with it's cleanliness and condition. For example, although the room was a little small, the mattresses seemed new, the corners of the bathroom floor (all areas of the bathroom) were clean. Everything worked. The pool was simple but acceptable and clean. However, the hot tub did have a bit of a dirt/grease line at the water level (not very inviting). Nevertheless, we found this hotel to be well worth the affordable price.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
JAR
Wonderful place. The staff was very nice. The bed was one of the best beds to sleep in. Good night sleep. Just what you need when your on vacation for a week. I definitly would stay here again. Was told the airport was nearby, so that is a plus for those who need that for transportation. Actually a nice quiet place. Sometimes you hear all the outside noise but this place was great for peacefulness.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
sl
I will defiantly stay in this Super 8 again. Very nice rooms, and people.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Full up--reserve ahead!"
Local events kept the place full, so we were glad we had reservations. It was a very basic hotel with a basic breakfast.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Keith
"Great customer service!"
We got in pretty late and someone was there to assist us any way needed! Set up the shuttle to get me to the airport on time and just overall a grat experience!
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"older property but clean"
good value in Belgrade... Bozeman is too expensive
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Always someone nice at the desk. even 4:30 am. I called from Denver because one of our party made it to BZN on time but not me who had delayed flights, and I had booked the room. They sent shuttle and let her check in, saving her from sitting at airport till 2am just waiting on us.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
scoutmama
Mattress was too hard. Not enough outlets. Only stayed one night. No airport noise.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
atty cc
Absolutely fine experience in a budget conscious motel
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Friendly staff"
This hotel's staff was extremely friendly. The Laundry room was clean as were the rooms.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
hugoff10
Good place for an overnight stay before an early flight out
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Our stay was fine, the breakfast needs improvement.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Debbue
"flight out"
Booked this hotel for close to airport No complaints I was called after I had been in room a while to see if I was satisfied with it
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
keith
"Our stay"
We arrived late in the evening and were happy to have a clean and comfortable place to stay. The hours for breakfast only went to 9am, however, so we missed breakfast since we chose to sleep a little longer. Would have been nice to have a later breakfast.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
natalie
"Very personable"
Staff is great very accommodating.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
"Bozeman Airport"
Nice hotel. Only one night but would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Very good place to stay"
Great place to stay. Very comfortable and quiet room.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
jim
"no regrets"
Great location! cab (van) ride to airport in the AM took all of about 10 minutes and cost me $5 (plus tip). just a good idea if you have to fly out of BZN. Hotel was crowded (full?) and somewhat 'sketchy' characters floating around the place inside and out, but room was clean and comfortable and pretty quite for how full it was. very good front desk staff both evening and morning. breakfast was...well,...breakfast (never like them actually). I'd recommend this hotel to others and will book it again next time I visit and fly in/out of Bozeman
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Greg Westcott
"Nice hotel for the price."
Nice hotel for how cheap it was. The only problem was they clean the hot tub every Sunday so it was cold when we went to sit in it that morning before we checked out.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Great value for price"
Nice hotel for the money. Close to airport. Nice hot tub. Adequate breakfast.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Sally
"Very friendly, clean and comfortable"
I traveled with a pet cat, and the hotel was very accommodating. Staff was very friendly and helpful with my questions about the area. Excellent value. Definitely recommend to others!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Hotel starting to show it's age"
Hotel is probably about average but is showing its age. The breakfast is not as good as it was when they first opened some years ago. Adequate but not note worthy.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Fabulous and accommodating staff."
My nephew forgot his bag of games and gadget at the hotel. We called them up and the staff were able to locate the bag and we pick it up on our way back. Were trying to make a booking when we returned but there's no room available. The staff at the hotel even help us to look for a room on another hotel. That is great service.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
milo
Clean and friendly, offers basics plus a few extras. Only complaint was the sound of doors in the hallways that woke us up.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014