All hotels in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada

ok to stay
3 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Winnie
"Economy in Richmond!"
Perfect hotel for a fast trip to Richmond. Beds are very comfortable. Rooms are small but adequate and clean. The toilet would run forever and found it had a faulty flapper. Only there for 2 nights so didn't worry about it. Nice breakfast and located in the area i needed. No fitness facilities but a beautiful park just behind the hotel ... great for a morning run. Would stay here just for the park!!
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"Excellent value for money."
We used this hotel coming and going from southeast Asia this winter. It's right in downtown Richmond, 10 minutes from the airport and 4 blocks from the nearest Skytrain station. They have a free shuttle to the airport, and the driver offered to take us to the Skytrain station for free on our return visit. Breakfast is included, and it is quite good including hard-boiled eggs and do-it-yourself waffles. The room was just fine and the bed was super-comfortable. Finally, Minoru park is literally beside the rear parking lot, a lovely place for a walk around the two lakes.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
"Loved this hotel!"
I'm a Richmond local but I had a guest come in to town so we wanted the perfect location and this has to be it! It was conveniently located next to Richmond Centre and the Canada Line station. All the staff were super friendly. The room was very spacious with a huge and comfortable bed! The complimentary breakfast was nothing special but I would not complain for something that is complimentary. I would definitely recommend this hotel to someone else!
7 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Cynthia
"Excellent Stay"
I was pleased with the service & room. Breakfast was nice & great to have parking included.
4 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Poor breakfast"
This hotel is a decent budget option. Check in was smooth, the room was decent. The breakfast is terrible with very limited choices in every area. Also the shuttle leaves only once an hour which can increase the waiting time at the airport.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Howard
"Convenient place to stay - great breakfast."
The only thing I would advise is that there be detailed information on how to catch the shuttle from the airport. The airport information people gave incorrect information. If you could advise all people to CALL the hotel first thing, instead of simply standing and waiting for the busses to arrive.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Steve Fikkert
"Never again!"
Came up at the last minute(a little emergency)needed a hotel for one night. In my haste at making the plans I didn't realize I only booked a double bed. Realized this at check-in but not a big deal to me so kept it. Got to the room and my wife didn't like the mattress, it was way too "used" and you sank way down into it. She went to the front desk to see if we could switch rooms. They said no they were full, sort of curious because it was Monday and the parking garage had maybe 10 cars in it at night. My wife then asked to see a room with a queen mattress. They showed her one, my wife was about to upgrade for $20 but the staff makes some snide, unprofessional remark to the effect of "that is the type of room you should expect when you get a discount". She had no idea why we were up there, why would she make that comment? Maybe we were there cause it was close to the hospital...Besides the mattress, the carpet was filthy(could steam clean once in a while) and they put us right above the parking garage door. $100/night is not expensive but I've had plenty better and sometimes for less.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
The hotel staff was very friendly. The room was clean. However, the air conditioner is too noise, and the electric outlets were not very accessible for recharging my electronic devices. I had to unplug the lamp next to the bed to charge my phone.
Other trip May 29, 2014
b
"Great location at an affordable rate"
The location was great for me. It was in the heart of Richmond Centre and close to the sky train so I could easily head into Vancouver downtown when I needed to.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
The location is very close to the airport. The hotel provides free airport shuttles. Breakfast is complementary but can have more varieties in future. Comfortable room with high speed free wifi.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
Great all around! Only thing was that we arrived at midnight and no shuttles were available for this hotel. Take a an for 17 canadian dollars. Will be back!
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Good service for the money"
Hotel was older and in need of some repair such as cleaning and straightening the hall carpets, and hallways needed additional light to make more inviting. Underground parking was adequate but very tight to get in and out. However, staff was very courteous and helpful, and continental breakfast was fresh and well stocked. Location was in-town, but fairly close to the airport. Overall, good value for the money.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"excellent stay"
great all round. Not fancy but it is very clean & comfortable. 2 thumbs up.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Luk
"Quick trip"
This hotel will do for 1 or 2 nights. Convenient for airport access. Was disappointed with the bed....it was really hard, breakfast was good and there were a couple of good restaurants very close by.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
W.
"wifi is bad"
could not receive the good wifi in the room
4 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
shenzheng
"Very small room"
The smallest room I have ever stayed at.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Angel H
"A dirty and noise hotel"
The room is not clean, especially the bath room. It is noise during night.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Nice area"
Hotel is in nice area, but there were a few issues. There were long black hairs on bathroom floor, carpet was stained, and blankets had holes/fuzz on them.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Average Hotel, unconfortable beds"
Rooms where small, the wifi didnt work in our room but they managed to change us to another room. Beds where too firm for us.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Excellent staff makes a difference"
Had a great stay. The hotel was very well taken care of and managed. Both the afternoon counter person and the 3:45 am counter person was super!!!! Would be willing to stay there again. Very close (within 2 blocks) to restaurants and an absolutely huge mall. Made Vancouver a fun stop over.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Convenient close to airport."
Good for overnight stay when connecting to early morning flight.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Carlo
"Extremely Nice and Better than Expected"
Flew in early for a cruise. The Hotel shuttle from airport was prompt & the Abe Driver was terrifi. The staff at the desk was a great help for us with instructions and arranging transportation to the ship. I'd recommend this hotel very enthusiastically to anyone needing a stay in Vancouver!
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Tony
"nice hotel very close to the airport."
when we reserve this hotel-room it says that the breakfast was included, but sepricely we heard that it was on surcharge, that's not good !!!!!
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
jose
"Lower price, low quality, poor service."
We were 7 adults and a toddler booked in 3 rooms. The desk clerk who checked us in never smiled. The rooms were very clean but a bit worn around the edges. Old fashioned tube TV and most cable channels not subscribed. Curtain pull in my room was broken and scratched my hand. The bed was very hard; I woke a couple times from pain in my hips. We booked this hotel because we were a large party that wanted a free shuttle to the airport the next day. Checkout time is 11 AM. My daughter told the desk clerk our flight wasn't until 2:30PM and requested we delay checkout until noon. The desk clerk repeated checkout time is11:00 am, and if we wanted a ride to the airport we had to go at 11; he would not take us at noon. His attitude was unfriendly and uncompromising. We had 7 large bags and each of us had 1 small bag/backpack and 1 carry-on. They loaded us into an 11-passenger van with 2 other guests who had the same amount of luggage. Some of the luggage had to take the front passenger seat, so we were packed into the remaining 10 seats like sardines holding most of our carry-on bags. The only blessing was the ride to the airport was brief.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Baga
"Great for overnite stay"
My only concern was the hall carpet on the 4th floor. the carpet had several large 'wrinkles' that could cause one to trip. Other than that, the hotel was lovely and the staff very helpful.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Julia
"Very clean and nice room"
It was a great affordable place to stay after travel with free shuttle and complementary breakfast. The lady at Hotels.com told me a shuttle would be waiting for me at midnight but the hotels shuttles only run til 9:30 so I had to take a cab. Other than that it was well worth the $.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2013

"An insignificant hotel"
We were provided a room key because the electronic device was not functioning. Unfortunately there was no alternative room. An incident happened when my friend came back earlier without a key and the front desk personnel refused to leave his station to open the door for him. Breakfast provided adequate. Free shuttle service to and fro airport. Shanghainese restaurant about 1 kilo down the road. Across the road from the restaurant is a Mall where there is a food court ( closed at 7pm ) serving many nationalities food. There are few restaurants which are opened till 10pm .
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Yeong Cheng
SG
"Recommended hotel"
I stayed at the hotel for 7 nights. Location very convenient access to bus, sky train and shopping mall. Hotel is clean, staff are friendly. Breakfast is more than continental type. Definitely worth the price.
7 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Convenient to airport and town.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Tsun Ip Patrick
"Better than expected"
One night stay while meeting a flight. Hotel was everything we needed and reasonably priced. Very clean and comfortable close to shopping and airport. Small room but bright and cheery overall was better than we expected from reviews
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Walter
"Ok, just need a bit improvement"
The hotel is at good location, close to the airport and just right at the centre of Richmond, BC. Quite neighbourhood. The room smells smoke even though no smoking allowed. Breakfast is continental, just you may not find a table when there are many guests eating at the same time. Shuttle bus leaves every half hour, you just need to book it ahead. Park is free underground. I will rate it 5 if there is no smell in the room.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2015
SHUJIAN
was a great location and wonderful helpful staff!
3 night trip May 14, 2015
"Oasis in the city"
Perfect for a business trip. Great bed, lovely view of the park just behind the hotel, an oasis in the city. Great under ground parking and a breakfast included. Who could ask for more?
3 night business trip May 2, 2015
Leslie
"Quality Hotel airport south"
so far this hotel is quite comfortable and those staff is nice and helpful. but no bell boy, might be travel with senior, many luggages to carry from airport to the hotel, but that's fine, great trip in vancouver, convenience and near airport.
3 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Wai Kwan
"Nice Hotel and Good location"
Close to go anywhere between the city and good hotel.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Lud
"Pleasant and cozy"
Rooms are cozy and clean. Some carpets in halls could stand a bit of upgrading, but otherwise hotel appeared pleasantly maintained. Complimentary breakfast was good with acceptable selection, but could not be taken back to room. Immediately adjacent to Minoru Park, a gem of a park in the City of Richmond ideal for a pleasant stroll. Stayed twice when passing through Vancouver outbound and inbound. Complimentary shuttle service to airport was convenient and courteous. Would book again if ever passing through YVR.
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Eldon E
"Very good value for your money!!!!!"
We totally enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Very good value for your money with very friendly, helpful staff members. Room was very small but had all amenities we required.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Catherine
MX
"A hotel with a poor manager"
The hotel manager shows lacking in respect to the privacy of customer. Besides the routine cleaning service, he entered the customer's room without any advance notice and consent.
20 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Good airport transit stay"
I was just overnighting for a flight out of YVR and found this an affordable and convenient accommodation.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Good clean hotel, basic breakfast close to shopping centre and Irish pub for a meal
christine
"Good value hotel. Rooms have been updated."
Good rooms, friendly helpful staff. Basic breakfast but fresh and good.
christine
"Good valve"
I just wanted a room for a short night stay and did not want to break the bank. The location was great, close to everything at a fair price.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Ace
"Unfriendly staff"
Staff was unpleasant - my room didn't have a dresser for my clothes so i called down to front desk and the guy argued with me that there was one for 5min. He came up and lone behold - no dresser. The damage deposit was $150 and I wasnt able to eat my breakfast in my room. Ridiculous Breakfast was very plain. They had a make your own waffle machine but just syrup.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
rebecca
It was nice for the price would stay again for sure
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Easy access to airport"
Had an early flight and was able to catch the shuttle at 4am. Everyone was very helpful.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
shelley
"value for money"
stayed here overnight for transit. value for money with free breaky and free 24 hours airport shuttle, room was clean and modern. they gave me a room in ground floor which was noisy as it is located near the garage. Because I was so tired the noise didnt bother me at all. if you are a light sleeper, ask for a room on the higher level
1 night trip Jan 29, 2015
"Nice location"
Plenty of restaurants and shopping within reasonable walking distance. Great underground parking faciity. Breakfast buffet was good. Room 409 where we stayed in was noisy. Front desk said it would be checked out and at first they blamed it on the street noise. However, this was constant, non stop humming like that of a fan. I think it could be due to heating the entire building as we were on the top floor in the middle of the building. My husband and I cover our ears with the spare pillows and still couldn't muffle the sounds we heard. If I come back, will ensure we do not get this room ever again. Another thing, all other rooms got a morning Financial Post, we didn't. Forgotten or is it because we got the discounted Expedia rate?
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
A&B
"Clean and comfortable"
Clean and comfortable. Staff very helpful and attentive. Appreciate the hotel shuttle (runs once an hour). just down the street from a fabulous Greek Restaurant. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Front desk staff needs training/comon sense"
The hotel staff seem confused when I phoned for the shuttle from the airport, we were told a fourty minute wait, and the driver pulled up in 5 minutes. Checking in we asked for a shuttle for my friend to go to the airport at 5:15am, however after she left the staff entered my room TWICE at 6:30am and 7:30am awakening me. My room was one room away from the front desk, seems the fact I hadn't checked out could have been better communicated. When I called the front desk after the second time I received a weak apology about the confusion because of the shuttle, but only 1 person was booked for the shuttle and two for the room, seems simple math. I liked the location, and the room was adequate, bed was comfortable.... if I go back the "DO NOT DISTURB" is going out on the door immediately.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014