All hotels in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada

• Value
    Regular internet service
    Room is all right
    Breakfast is average

"Shuttle drop off at wrong terminal !"
Hotel was great, we took advantage of leaving our car at the hotel whilst we are away. However also booked this hotel as we were close to the airport and had a shuttle to take to the airport. The driver dropped us off at the wrong terminal!! We paid $20 for a taxi to tske us to international departures as we were traveling to Mexico! I will be asking for a re embursement from the hotel on my return!
Response by Quality Hotel Airport South
We are disappointed to not have met your expectations. I apologize again for the problems, and thank you for taking the time to let me know about it. Without your guest feedback we cannot continue to improve our services. I remember having reimbursed the taxi fare to you . We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
"Comfortable, clean, staff most courteous."
Enjoyed our stay. Short walk to Skytrain, shopping, dining. Right on a park with a walking track, Car rental close by, beautiful area.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
female
"Near airport, clean friendly, free parking, breakf"
Good value for money
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Vivien
"Richmond hotel"
We were in Richmond for the weekend and traveled in Richmond, Tsawassen, and to the new outlet mall. The location of this hotel was great. Easy to get around. Average breakfast but good enough. Great pub across the street! Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
the night reception guy was lovely daytime staff were surly but he was super nice
Response by Quality Hotel Airport South
Thank you for recently staying with us at Quality Hotel. We value each guest, as we know that you have a choice when deciding where to stay while here in Vancouver on business or pleasure. We strive hard to exceed our guest expectations by providing the right room, the right technology and the right service to make every stay relaxing, invigorating, stimulating and filled with positive interactions. Thank you again for your feedback, we truly appreciate knowing about our guest’s experiences so we can celebrate our successes and address our challenges to better serve you in the future. We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
"Nice hotel close to skytrain station"
I stayed three nights there and lived on ground floor. In the midnight , I heard some low frequency noise from outside, probably came from transformer or garage door opening mechanism.. Anyway, this is an acceptable hotel for traveller.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Nice hotel. Close to airport."
We stayed close to the airport in order to pick up relatives at the airport early in the morning.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Short stay for hospital visit"
It would seem the hotel is understaffed as the one girl at the front desk was desperately trying to do 10 things at once and inevitably falling behind. I had to wait 20 mins at the front desk with my son in his stroller while she tried to find me a crib and some bedding meanwhile the phone was ringing off the hook and people were standing and waiting to be checked in. The room was nice but not clean at all. The full length mirror in the hallway was filthy and the bathroom was barely passable with smudges and grime on the taps. My son was running around the room barefoot and ended up with feet so dirty on the bottom they were black. I put socks on him after that. The breakfast area was crowded and even when I tried to take my breakfast to the conference room which had been opened for overflow seating I was confronted by overzealous staff trying to prevent me from taking food out of the main area. Overall it was a satisfactory stay but I have to say the beautiful park behind the hotel makes it worthwhile to stay there.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Amelia
The parking was free, underground, safe and secure; however, it was tight and there weren't enough spaces if everyone needed to park there. There was a nice park (bowling green) right behind the hotel which had a lagoon and walking path around it. Quiet and tranquil. The free breakfast was okay to good. Toast and strawberry jam, cold hard-boiled eggs, juice (orange and apple), coffee, tea, sausages, bananas, oranges and waffles were the primary dishes available. The free newspaper was nice, but not available on our last day. The hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. Outstanding help in this area!
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Free airport pickup service, clean room, free breakfast.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Irene
HK
"An insignificant hotel"
We were provided a room key because the electronic device was not functioning. Unfortunately there was no alternative room. An incident happened when my friend came back earlier without a key and the front desk personnel refused to leave his station to open the door for him. Breakfast provided adequate. Free shuttle service to and fro airport. Shanghainese restaurant about 1 kilo down the road. Across the road from the restaurant is a Mall where there is a food court ( closed at 7pm ) serving many nationalities food. There are few restaurants which are opened till 10pm .
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Yeong Cheng
SG
"Recommended hotel"
I stayed at the hotel for 7 nights. Location very convenient access to bus, sky train and shopping mall. Hotel is clean, staff are friendly. Breakfast is more than continental type. Definitely worth the price.
7 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Convenient to airport and town.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Tsun Ip Patrick
"Close to airport and amenities."
Location is good. Staff are friendly and helpful. Room is ok and clean. Need more parking space.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Eddie
"Better than expected"
One night stay while meeting a flight. Hotel was everything we needed and reasonably priced. Very clean and comfortable close to shopping and airport. Small room but bright and cheery overall was better than we expected from reviews
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Walter
"Ok, just need a bit improvement"
The hotel is at good location, close to the airport and just right at the centre of Richmond, BC. Quite neighbourhood. The room smells smoke even though no smoking allowed. Breakfast is continental, just you may not find a table when there are many guests eating at the same time. Shuttle bus leaves every half hour, you just need to book it ahead. Park is free underground. I will rate it 5 if there is no smell in the room.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2015
SHUJIAN
was a great location and wonderful helpful staff!
3 night trip May 14, 2015
"Near airport"
Avoid room 114 - directly above underground car park roller door - very noisy.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
KD
"great hotel, very quiet, close to park, good price"
Attentive desk staff,nice to have glass drinking cups and mugs in the room rather than plastic. Nice breakfast set up Will stay again
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
VJ
"Oasis in the city"
Perfect for a business trip. Great bed, lovely view of the park just behind the hotel, an oasis in the city. Great under ground parking and a breakfast included. Who could ask for more?
3 night business trip May 2, 2015
Leslie
"Very small room"
Small room, had to lie on my side to watch TV. Bed was comfortable.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Quality Hotel airport south"
so far this hotel is quite comfortable and those staff is nice and helpful. but no bell boy, might be travel with senior, many luggages to carry from airport to the hotel, but that's fine, great trip in vancouver, convenience and near airport.
3 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Wai Kwan
"Nice Hotel and Good location"
Close to go anywhere between the city and good hotel.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Lud
"Pleasant and cozy"
Rooms are cozy and clean. Some carpets in halls could stand a bit of upgrading, but otherwise hotel appeared pleasantly maintained. Complimentary breakfast was good with acceptable selection, but could not be taken back to room. Immediately adjacent to Minoru Park, a gem of a park in the City of Richmond ideal for a pleasant stroll. Stayed twice when passing through Vancouver outbound and inbound. Complimentary shuttle service to airport was convenient and courteous. Would book again if ever passing through YVR.
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Eldon E
"Very good value for your money!!!!!"
We totally enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Very good value for your money with very friendly, helpful staff members. Room was very small but had all amenities we required.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Catherine
MX
"A hotel with a poor manager"
The hotel manager shows lacking in respect to the privacy of customer. Besides the routine cleaning service, he entered the customer's room without any advance notice and consent.
20 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Good airport transit stay"
I was just overnighting for a flight out of YVR and found this an affordable and convenient accommodation.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Good clean hotel, basic breakfast close to shopping centre and Irish pub for a meal
christine
"Good value hotel. Rooms have been updated."
Good rooms, friendly helpful staff. Basic breakfast but fresh and good.
christine
"Good valve"
I just wanted a room for a short night stay and did not want to break the bank. The location was great, close to everything at a fair price.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Ace
"Unfriendly staff"
Staff was unpleasant - my room didn't have a dresser for my clothes so i called down to front desk and the guy argued with me that there was one for 5min. He came up and lone behold - no dresser. The damage deposit was $150 and I wasnt able to eat my breakfast in my room. Ridiculous Breakfast was very plain. They had a make your own waffle machine but just syrup.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
rebecca
It was nice for the price would stay again for sure
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Easy access to airport"
Had an early flight and was able to catch the shuttle at 4am. Everyone was very helpful.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
shelley
"value for money"
stayed here overnight for transit. value for money with free breaky and free 24 hours airport shuttle, room was clean and modern. they gave me a room in ground floor which was noisy as it is located near the garage. Because I was so tired the noise didnt bother me at all. if you are a light sleeper, ask for a room on the higher level
1 night trip Jan 29, 2015
"Nice location"
Plenty of restaurants and shopping within reasonable walking distance. Great underground parking faciity. Breakfast buffet was good. Room 409 where we stayed in was noisy. Front desk said it would be checked out and at first they blamed it on the street noise. However, this was constant, non stop humming like that of a fan. I think it could be due to heating the entire building as we were on the top floor in the middle of the building. My husband and I cover our ears with the spare pillows and still couldn't muffle the sounds we heard. If I come back, will ensure we do not get this room ever again. Another thing, all other rooms got a morning Financial Post, we didn't. Forgotten or is it because we got the discounted Expedia rate?
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
A&B
"Clean and comfortable"
Clean and comfortable. Staff very helpful and attentive. Appreciate the hotel shuttle (runs once an hour). just down the street from a fabulous Greek Restaurant. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Front desk staff needs training/comon sense"
The hotel staff seem confused when I phoned for the shuttle from the airport, we were told a fourty minute wait, and the driver pulled up in 5 minutes. Checking in we asked for a shuttle for my friend to go to the airport at 5:15am, however after she left the staff entered my room TWICE at 6:30am and 7:30am awakening me. My room was one room away from the front desk, seems the fact I hadn't checked out could have been better communicated. When I called the front desk after the second time I received a weak apology about the confusion because of the shuttle, but only 1 person was booked for the shuttle and two for the room, seems simple math. I liked the location, and the room was adequate, bed was comfortable.... if I go back the "DO NOT DISTURB" is going out on the door immediately.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Elisabeth
"hotel"
very good. shuttle was on time & helpful.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
helen
"Cute and Classy"
We were just passing through Vancouver with a one night lay-over. The hotel shuttle service picked us up at the airport even though it was late. They again took us back to the airport early in the morning. The hotel looked like it was updated and was very nice. We were given an end room and it was decorated so cute and classy with a very comfortable bed. Our only regret was that we did not get to spend much time in it. They offered a continental breakfast but as our flight left early we were not privileged to partake of it. We truly enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Jacob
"a stop-over between flights"
The shuttle bus was a fast efficient service. The hotel was within walking distance to the underground, enabling a quick visit to down-town Vancouver. A welcoming and warm place to stay
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
"Satisfactory hotel"
Good place to stay overnight between flights. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Sarah M
"EXPERIENCE"
WE STAYED IN ROOM 301 IT WAS LIKE BEING IN A CLOSET. LONG AND NARROW , 5 LARGE WINDOWS ON ONE SIDE. ONE CHAIR AN OFFICE CHAIR AND THE BED DID NOT FACE THE TV. OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS CLEAN AND TASTEFULLY DONE. THIS ROOM SHOULD BE FOR ONE PERSON NOT TWO.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"don't stay there!"
Lost $2000 at the hotel! Unbelievable!
9 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Pleasant surprise"
Needed a room for our late arrival into YVR before heading home on the Island. Arriving late into the airport, we were picked up by our toasty warm shuttle just 10 mins after we called for the service. After our quick check in, we happily retired into our newly renovated room. Though the room was quite small, the bed was uber comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. The next morning we enjoyed the large inclusive breakfast in the bright, renovated eating area. From the front desk, to breakfast attendant, to shuttle driver to housekeeper, service was second to none. In fact, we decided to stay another night so we could take advantage of the beautiful sunny day in Vancouver. The Richmond Centre mall was a very short walk away, and the sky train was across from the mall. We will surely come back again!!!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
james
"Reception was good,with free shutell, brecfast ,"
The sink water tap will not stop runing,the toilet seat loos,wiggling ,.other than the lack of maintence in the bathroom,was pretty good.I would recommend it ,but check the bathroom !
Angus
"Night before flight"
Was very noisy from the street noise and found it difficult to sleep. Ithad windows all the way round. Otherwise was good and clean room.
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
Manjit
Good
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Kuang Jen
"Construction is happen now"
Very danger trip on carpet hall
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Sylvia
"Good hotel with great service."
Excellent service, nice beds. Glad to have the late check out from our late check in. Loved that breakfast was available and included.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Ellisha
"fair price, good quality vs pricing"
hotel is very accessible to transport system, breakfeast excellent, we had front street room,which become fairly calm through the night. good shuttle service .
Other trip Sep 23, 2014