All hotels in Wichita Falls, Texas, United States of America
1032 Central Fwy, Wichita Falls, TX, 76306, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"good hotel and pet friendly"
one night on a long trip
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"a good stop for the night"
A little noisy from the highway and railroad but not out of line for the price. The room was clean and staff was pleasant.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"questionable on bill"
It was confortable but their computer system was down that night and they double charged me on my night. I still have to cal and verify with my bank and hotel of the reason why they deducted twice of 54.80 out of my cheking account ?
Rogelio
"Witchita Falls, TX RRI"
Breakfast fixings were poor. Had to bring our own cereal and banana. Hotel's bananas green and had been frozen. Rest of breakfast was limpid!
Ronald
"GROSS!"
Gross bed bugs Room 202!!!! Management and desk clerk thought 15% off next stay was sufficient along with moving us to another room. Unwilling to accept responsibility when literally gave them the bed bug!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Carolina
"We will never stay here again."
Non-smoking room had clearly been smoked in- smelled terrible. We felt unsafe in the neighborhood. Their system was down and they didn't have our reservation. The only partially redeeming quality was the person working at the front desk, who helped us check in despite the system problems.
"Good Value."
Nice place to stay. We were in a room next to the Interstate and it was rather loud.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Kenneth
Not the best area of town in terms of entertainment options nearby but off the highway and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Traveled to Wichita falls from Illinois to surprise my boyfriend currently stationed at Sheppard AFB. I was able to check in early, and was greeted by a very friendly staff. Room was extremely comfortable. Bed was nice, clean, and room was in great condition. Looks like the hotel has been signifigantly updated since the pictures that are displayed on the website. Shower and bathroom area was clean and comfortable. They only provide 2 bath towels upon arrival, but not an issue just go ask for more. Only thing that wasn't updated were the TVs, still look like they are from the late 90s. Overall, great hotel, wonderful service, and breakfast was great! Stay here! Best economy hotel in an otherwise very run-down town of Wichita Falls. I promise you wont regret it once you arrive and see other hotel conditions!!!
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Cora
"Nice for the Price"
Stayed one night. Room was clean and the staff nice.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Marlana
"supposed smoke free rooms"
The room stunk of smoke and we ended up getting sick the second day we were there. Two days later we still have sore throats and are sick.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"good for the price"
Its was good. There was nothing extraordinary about the hotel but it was adequate
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Ashley
"Nice, but could've gone without the aroma."
Everything was great. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. There was an odor in both rooms we had. I'm not sure what it was. Maybe the carpet needs to be cleaned/deodorized.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Road trip over thanksging week"
On the road for a business trip Stayed the night before at a red roof inn it was nice so we decided to stay again at the same chain It was nice comfortable and a good value
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
"Worth The Money, Every time!"
The hotel staff gentlemen were awesome! Only been a few times, and they know me by name. Always make me feel welcomed, and have my key ready for me. The nearby food choices are excellent!
Jay
"Best Staff Yet, Excellent Rooms, Close2Everything"
I've been here a few times already. Soon as I pulled up front, the clerk gave me my key immediately. They are very nice and respectful, and the rooms are awesome! Comfortable stay, great temperature control, and clean. Could not ask for anything more for such a great rate!
"Always A Nice Stay!"
Warm bed, quick service, decent lighting, good space, clean, and hot shower.
Jay
"Nice Hotel, Great Price"
Always enjoy my stay. Will always be my first option.
"Not safe!"
I stayed there about 12 hours pulled in around 11pm and was given a room in the back, which was fine it seemed well lit and okay but it wasn't I woke up at 8am to find my cooler with over $100 worth of food stolen, my tie downs were all cut at and when I went to leave my spare gas can and wheel chocks fell off then as if to top it off they syphoned a full tank of gas out of my car! I asked the front desk lady if there was security cameras and was told they hadn't gotten any in the back yet, which shows how much they care, I worked for a hotel that is larger than theirs and is way worse shape than this one but we had cameras. Don't stay here they suck
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nearby major hwys. Excellent value"
Booking was fast and easy. For what I paid, definitely got my money's worth. Slept great, good shower, comfortable bed, and decent tv. I will book again at Red Roof Wichita Falls Texas!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Jay
We were very pleased with the room, it was roomy and the bed comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
"We were looking for a place to stay overnight only"
The hotel was not the best, but we Only needed the room for a night. I personally did not like the area of Town the hotel was in.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Carlos
"Much nicer than what price or star rating suggests"
We were on our way from Colorado Springs to galveston, so we chose this hotel last minute because of the great price. I didnt expect much for the price, but was pleasantly surprised how nice the room was, beds were comfortable, had a big fridge in the room & a nice view of the pool (which unfortunately we didnt get to use because we wanted to get back on the road). The breakfast was good & had a lot of options. Most of all, the gentleman who checked us in (he was very tall!) was very informative of their policies & was so nice & welcoming. Even my 12yr old daughter commented how how nice he was. Please commend him for us!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Cara
"Mark"
This is not the same motel I saw last year. No more Red Roof in Wichita Falls for me. Breakfast was terrible.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Red Roof"
Clean room, dirty windows, toilet ran the whole we were there.
5 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"Some not as advertised"
It was cheap and comfortable enough for my 1 night stay. There were 2 bugs in my bathroom and I had to kill a fly that got in my room. Also, the upgraded king suite or whatever it's called advertises a flatscreen TV extended cable. I had a CRT tv and a lot of my channels were static.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Close to work site #2"
Near Hey. Very hard to sleep at night!!!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Al
"Not so great"
Accidentally booked handicap room. It was on the 3rd floor. I had to wait on it. Who has handicap rooms on the 3rd floor. They said since I booked through Expedia, had to take what I asked for. Then booked another night and had to come back after 2 or 3 pm to get a different room. I was not happy.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
l
"Pleasant Stay for the Price"
The room was very clean and comfortable. I also liked that the room had a nice desk to work from.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Dirty beds!"
We had to move three times to find a bed clean enough to sleep on!
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Clean, Cheap and Noisy"
There was noise from the trains, noise from the trucks, noise from the motorcycle and noise from the neighbors when they came home drunk. Other than not getting any sleep, it was a clean and cheap place to stay.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Right on main road thru town"
Fairly loud road noise, but hotel was ok for overnight stop.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Glen
I was very displeased, there were hairs on the bed sheets, like they hadn't been changed. I specifically asked for a room with a microwave, coffee pot and ice box. The room had none, they said Expedia didn't give them my requests! The gentleman was rude and didn't want us switching rooms. I really feel I shouldn't even of had to pay for my stay. The pool was nasty, had tea bags and other trash floating in it.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
melva nunez
I will definitely choose this hotel again. Very nice room.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
Denise
"great price"
This was a nice, clean hotel we stopped at as we were traveling. Convenient and accessible.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Staff was very friendly. Room was in excellent condition. Beds were very comfortable. There was a "what a burger" right next door! The pool was working. Breakfast was fresh and restocked a few times while we were there eating. This was a great stay!
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Daniel family
"You Get What You Pay For"
I stayed at a hotel across the street earlier, but chose this one for a subsequent stay due to availability. The first clue that I made a mistake came when I checked in late in the evening: The lobby door was locked. I had to check in through a little side entry. The desk person was behind safety glass, and I had to slide my ID through a little hole at the bottom. They had already charged my credit card. I felt safe when I stayed across the street, but felt "at risk" here due to the set up. The second clue came when I entered the room: the light switch turned nothing on, the curtains were falling off the rod, flies were fleeting around the room and, although relatively clean on the surface, the room was quite worn. The desk looked like it was a surplus corner piece from an office building, the rubber trim was stained with a buildup of something or other, and the walls were dotted with spackled holes. There was no alarm clock, so I called the front desk to schedule a wake-up call. The phone rang and rang. No answer, so I set my cell phone alarm. The third clue came the next morning. The shower handle spun 360 degrees. I never did find "hot" so settled for lukewarm, shivering as I hopped in and out of the water, which spit in every direction but mine. Upon check out, I asked where I could print my airline ticket. Well, the printer was broken, the lady said, but she was sure I could print it at the airport. The breakfast was something to eat.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Dee
"Good hotel for low price"
Nice hotel for the price. Good beds. AC worked well. Had fridge and microwave. Room was noisy from the floor above. Nice for a quick over night stay but wouldn't book for multiple nights
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Ashley
Room was clean and comfortable. I will use this hotel again...
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Newly remodeled but they kept the old tv's..."
The room was clean and appeared to have been updated recently. My only complaints are that the bed was quite hard and the tv, and the tv provide, were quite old. I have better picture quality at home and I don't have cable or satellite, just rabbit ears. Overall it was a good value.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Beetles in bed, 'so what' attitude"
It was fine for the money until I woke up in the middle of the night to the screams my wife who was staring at some sort of beetle in the bed. When I informed the management, their attitude was "yeah they're everywhere, here's a coupon for 15% off your next stay." I don't THINK so, pal.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
DrivenBuggy
"Wichita Falls, Texas"
This hotel had recently been updated, so it looked more modern. However, only 2 towels for 3 guests and the beds had plastic mattress covers which made it very hot to sleep.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Tammy
Rooms were clean, spacious, and hotel was easy to find. Pool had some leaves but not a lot, still swimmable.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Carmen
"Excellent!!!"
Checked up on me right when I got to the room! Super clean, nice just like the pictures
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Not the best choice for a place to stay in Wichita"
Using Expedia, we got what I thought was a good deal on a reputable hotel. The room was clean, although because 2 of 4 lights did not work in the room, we could not see. The bed was OK, the mattress was not bad, but the box springs sunk to the bed frame when we got on the bed. It made the bed very bouncy with any movement. The wireless internet was extremely slow!!! TV was old school, not HD. Breakfast was a real continental breakfast with very few choices. A friend stayed at a hotel across the street and paid the same price and got a hot breakfast with a waffle iron that you could actually cook a waffle on, sausage, biscuits, and gravy. Anyway, our stay was restful but not pleasant. We will not stay there again unless it has the room available in Wichita Falls. When we checked in, the receptionist wanted to change our room from the one we got on Expedia to a higher priced room!
Other trip May 21, 2014
Gentleben
"Wonderful"
We had a great stay! Read some bad reviews about this place but decided to stay anyway and very glad that we did! We slept so well, it was clean, plenty of room. Highly recommended!
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
Erica
Just what we needed, right off the highway, clean and comfortable.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Nilda
"red roof inn"
Very nice for $50 a night
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
steve
"Msu graduation trip"
Very clean room stayed on 3 rd fl so no noise above. The free wifi wasnt working. But over all its a good price for just a short stay.
Other trip May 12, 2014