All hotels in Wichita Falls, Texas, United States of America
1032 Central Fwy, Wichita Falls, TX, 76306, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Best Staff Yet, Excellent Rooms, Close2Everything"
I've been here a few times already. Soon as I pulled up front, the clerk gave me my key immediately. They are very nice and respectful, and the rooms are awesome! Comfortable stay, great temperature control, and clean. Could not ask for anything more for such a great rate!
"Always A Nice Stay!"
Warm bed, quick service, decent lighting, good space, clean, and hot shower.
Jay
"Nice Hotel, Great Price"
Always enjoy my stay. Will always be my first option.
"Not safe!"
I stayed there about 12 hours pulled in around 11pm and was given a room in the back, which was fine it seemed well lit and okay but it wasn't I woke up at 8am to find my cooler with over $100 worth of food stolen, my tie downs were all cut at and when I went to leave my spare gas can and wheel chocks fell off then as if to top it off they syphoned a full tank of gas out of my car! I asked the front desk lady if there was security cameras and was told they hadn't gotten any in the back yet, which shows how much they care, I worked for a hotel that is larger than theirs and is way worse shape than this one but we had cameras. Don't stay here they suck
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nearby major hwys. Excellent value"
Booking was fast and easy. For what I paid, definitely got my money's worth. Slept great, good shower, comfortable bed, and decent tv. I will book again at Red Roof Wichita Falls Texas!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Jay
We were very pleased with the room, it was roomy and the bed comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
"We were looking for a place to stay overnight only"
The hotel was not the best, but we Only needed the room for a night. I personally did not like the area of Town the hotel was in.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Carlos
"Much nicer than what price or star rating suggests"
We were on our way from Colorado Springs to galveston, so we chose this hotel last minute because of the great price. I didnt expect much for the price, but was pleasantly surprised how nice the room was, beds were comfortable, had a big fridge in the room & a nice view of the pool (which unfortunately we didnt get to use because we wanted to get back on the road). The breakfast was good & had a lot of options. Most of all, the gentleman who checked us in (he was very tall!) was very informative of their policies & was so nice & welcoming. Even my 12yr old daughter commented how how nice he was. Please commend him for us!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Cara
"Mark"
This is not the same motel I saw last year. No more Red Roof in Wichita Falls for me. Breakfast was terrible.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Red Roof"
Clean room, dirty windows, toilet ran the whole we were there.
5 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"Some not as advertised"
It was cheap and comfortable enough for my 1 night stay. There were 2 bugs in my bathroom and I had to kill a fly that got in my room. Also, the upgraded king suite or whatever it's called advertises a flatscreen TV extended cable. I had a CRT tv and a lot of my channels were static.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Close to work site #2"
Near Hey. Very hard to sleep at night!!!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Al
"Not so great"
Accidentally booked handicap room. It was on the 3rd floor. I had to wait on it. Who has handicap rooms on the 3rd floor. They said since I booked through Expedia, had to take what I asked for. Then booked another night and had to come back after 2 or 3 pm to get a different room. I was not happy.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
l
"Pleasant Stay for the Price"
The room was very clean and comfortable. I also liked that the room had a nice desk to work from.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Dirty beds!"
We had to move three times to find a bed clean enough to sleep on!
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Clean, Cheap and Noisy"
There was noise from the trains, noise from the trucks, noise from the motorcycle and noise from the neighbors when they came home drunk. Other than not getting any sleep, it was a clean and cheap place to stay.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Right on main road thru town"
Fairly loud road noise, but hotel was ok for overnight stop.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Glen
I was very displeased, there were hairs on the bed sheets, like they hadn't been changed. I specifically asked for a room with a microwave, coffee pot and ice box. The room had none, they said Expedia didn't give them my requests! The gentleman was rude and didn't want us switching rooms. I really feel I shouldn't even of had to pay for my stay. The pool was nasty, had tea bags and other trash floating in it.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
melva nunez
I will definitely choose this hotel again. Very nice room.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
Denise
"great price"
This was a nice, clean hotel we stopped at as we were traveling. Convenient and accessible.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Staff was very friendly. Room was in excellent condition. Beds were very comfortable. There was a "what a burger" right next door! The pool was working. Breakfast was fresh and restocked a few times while we were there eating. This was a great stay!
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Daniel family
"You Get What You Pay For"
I stayed at a hotel across the street earlier, but chose this one for a subsequent stay due to availability. The first clue that I made a mistake came when I checked in late in the evening: The lobby door was locked. I had to check in through a little side entry. The desk person was behind safety glass, and I had to slide my ID through a little hole at the bottom. They had already charged my credit card. I felt safe when I stayed across the street, but felt "at risk" here due to the set up. The second clue came when I entered the room: the light switch turned nothing on, the curtains were falling off the rod, flies were fleeting around the room and, although relatively clean on the surface, the room was quite worn. The desk looked like it was a surplus corner piece from an office building, the rubber trim was stained with a buildup of something or other, and the walls were dotted with spackled holes. There was no alarm clock, so I called the front desk to schedule a wake-up call. The phone rang and rang. No answer, so I set my cell phone alarm. The third clue came the next morning. The shower handle spun 360 degrees. I never did find "hot" so settled for lukewarm, shivering as I hopped in and out of the water, which spit in every direction but mine. Upon check out, I asked where I could print my airline ticket. Well, the printer was broken, the lady said, but she was sure I could print it at the airport. The breakfast was something to eat.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Dee
"Good hotel for low price"
Nice hotel for the price. Good beds. AC worked well. Had fridge and microwave. Room was noisy from the floor above. Nice for a quick over night stay but wouldn't book for multiple nights
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Ashley
Room was clean and comfortable. I will use this hotel again...
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Newly remodeled but they kept the old tv's..."
The room was clean and appeared to have been updated recently. My only complaints are that the bed was quite hard and the tv, and the tv provide, were quite old. I have better picture quality at home and I don't have cable or satellite, just rabbit ears. Overall it was a good value.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Beetles in bed, 'so what' attitude"
It was fine for the money until I woke up in the middle of the night to the screams my wife who was staring at some sort of beetle in the bed. When I informed the management, their attitude was "yeah they're everywhere, here's a coupon for 15% off your next stay." I don't THINK so, pal.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
DrivenBuggy
"Wichita Falls, Texas"
This hotel had recently been updated, so it looked more modern. However, only 2 towels for 3 guests and the beds had plastic mattress covers which made it very hot to sleep.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Tammy
Rooms were clean, spacious, and hotel was easy to find. Pool had some leaves but not a lot, still swimmable.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Carmen
"Excellent!!!"
Checked up on me right when I got to the room! Super clean, nice just like the pictures
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Not the best choice for a place to stay in Wichita"
Using Expedia, we got what I thought was a good deal on a reputable hotel. The room was clean, although because 2 of 4 lights did not work in the room, we could not see. The bed was OK, the mattress was not bad, but the box springs sunk to the bed frame when we got on the bed. It made the bed very bouncy with any movement. The wireless internet was extremely slow!!! TV was old school, not HD. Breakfast was a real continental breakfast with very few choices. A friend stayed at a hotel across the street and paid the same price and got a hot breakfast with a waffle iron that you could actually cook a waffle on, sausage, biscuits, and gravy. Anyway, our stay was restful but not pleasant. We will not stay there again unless it has the room available in Wichita Falls. When we checked in, the receptionist wanted to change our room from the one we got on Expedia to a higher priced room!
Other trip May 21, 2014
Gentleben
"Wonderful"
We had a great stay! Read some bad reviews about this place but decided to stay anyway and very glad that we did! We slept so well, it was clean, plenty of room. Highly recommended!
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
Erica
Just what we needed, right off the highway, clean and comfortable.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Nilda
"red roof inn"
Very nice for $50 a night
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
steve
"Msu graduation trip"
Very clean room stayed on 3 rd fl so no noise above. The free wifi wasnt working. But over all its a good price for just a short stay.
Other trip May 12, 2014
it was good
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Leandro Jodie
"noisy"
We could hear the highway noise constantly. The one-way road was difficult to plan for at times. The area was not the best. and the pool was not open which we did not know until we got there. They were painting, but were very conscientious about parked vehicles.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Just wish they would have had a refrigerator in the room. Otherwise it was nice clean and a good place for one night stay.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
Barb
"Good hotel for the price."
I wasn't expecting much after reading a couple bad reviews online, but I was pleasantly surprised. Yes the sheets were not perfect, but the bed was comfy. There were a few things that the cleaning staff missed, they could use a bit more attention to detail. For example a cup behind the bedside table and a pen tucked in the sheets. Other than a few minor things, the staff was friendly and it's what I expected for the price.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Do not stay"
After traveling a long day with a sick child our room had no towels and was dirty. There was a dirty towel still hanging on the back of the door and a dirty washcloth was hanging over the shower curtain. Very disgusting
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Very nice place for the money. The outside needs some maintenance.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
Jose
"Just OK"
Nothing special here. A place to crash and not have to pay extra for my dogs to be with me. Lots of noise from outside.
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
"From Dallas, Tx"
Great room, comfortable. Fridge, micro, hairdryer. In town for racquetball tourney. Convenient to location.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
dmcj
Car robbed.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2014
"Affordable, Clean, but bathroom smelled"
Room was clean, and the bed was comfortable, but the bathroom had an odd smell like someone had tried smoking im it. It was a non-smoking room.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
The spread and top sheet had cig burns in them , obviously a smoking room which we requested not to be. But we had a little dog. It was okay for the $$$$$$
1 night business trip Dec 26, 2013
"A bargain"
First time in Wichita Falls, picked out a great bargain motel. Desk clerk was very helpful. Give him 5 stars.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
"Get for what u pay for"
I guess for 50 a night it was ok had no shampoos in the room had to ask for toilet paper hair dryer didn't work but compared to the best western suite I got for 55 a night that had all the things needed including a fold out couch I would not stay here again
2 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2013
Red roof inn
"On the road again"
The room was fine but the traffic noise was constant. Next time we will ask for a room in the rear of the hotel.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"Place should be condemned"
Place was terrible. Hard beds, shady area, hotel room old and worn out, breakfast was terrible. Wouldn't stay here again if I was given a free night at any other Red Roof in the country. Stay away from this place and do yourself a favor, spend more money on a quality place. What's the price do you put on your sleep and safety and spend that amount on your room.
4 night business trip Oct 28, 2013