All hotels in Wichita Falls, Texas, United States of America
1032 Central Fwy, Wichita Falls, TX, 76306, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Room is not nice
    Food is not good
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
The stay was more than adequate
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Dennis
"nice, would have liked more choices for breakfast."
Staff is very courteous and friendly. Room was clean and beds were comfortable.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Dirty"
Dirty blankets mnts wouldn't change light bulb and rowdy neighbors
Response by Red Roof Inn Wichita Falls
We’re sorry you were unhappy - we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Men so so for $50"
Spa didn't work/could see the outside thru the crack in the door/pool was under maintenance/found a sock from previous room renter...
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
The towels were tiny and really rough. I wish I had brought my own. Otherwise, it was pretty basic. If you're looking for comfort, I would look elsewhere. If you're looking for a deal, this place would be okay, but bring your own towels and toiletries!
4 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Chee-Ah
"Back in Texoma"
My stay was comfortable. I had no real problems or issues other than the confusion with booking. There seemed to be a lag between the booking agent "Hotels.com" and the Red Roof Inn.
6 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
Luis
"Bug infested parking lot"
There is grass hoppers and bugs all over the parking lot. We had to run from bugs, every time we left the room. We was scared to go down the a stairs, because of the bugs jumping on us.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Deborah
"clean"
Enjoyed the pool. Clean. Comfortable. Breakfast was only ok, everything else was great. Very nice people. Had to switch rooms at midnight as the air conditioner was broke.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Reasonable pricing"
Tub dirty, towels didn't look clean where very dingy.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
sweet leat , va
"Great Value with an easy location!"
This was supposed to be our last stop on our way home from a cross country trip from Louisiana to California. The morning of checkout about 25 miles away our car broke down. Called the hotel back and they worked with us to extend our stay so that we could ultimately buy a new car. Staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful in our stress. Location was next to a few restaurants which helped when we were "stuck". Nice pool, and pet friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable and fairly updated.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Carrie
"Quiet"
Relaxing
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Molly
Clean rooms, polite staff, easy check in and out
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
E Tracey
"disgusting!"
my kids and I have bed bug bites from this hotel. Will not be staying there again
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Ashley
"Nice hotel friendly service"
Was a great hotel stay! Excellent customer service will definitely be staying again in the future
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Negative"
I was given a room key and when I unlock the door, the room was occupied!!! I had to get another room the carpet and bedding were all stained and uncomfortable. In the morning The hotel had free breakfast and there was none left. There was still one whole hour left of their breakfast time! Grrrr!!!
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Grrrr!!
"Good rest stop"
Just a quick overnight stay for my wife and I on the back home to Dallas. This was exactly what we needed. A little bit of highway noise, but not too bad. Clean with decent beds.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Very clean and dog-friendly."
My husband and I stayed here one night with our dog. We were very impressed with how clean and comfortable the room was. This was our favorite hotel of our entire road trip. We will be back!
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Lauren
"Not bad for the price..."
Justin was manning the front desk and was so very helpful - exuded a level of service you would expect in a much more upscale hotel. The only issue with my stay was that the A/C wasn't on (seems it's left off in all rooms as a standard practice) as so it took nearly an hour to get it cooled off. Being that I was checking in so late - and just wanted to get to sleep quickly that was difficult.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
CO Traveller
Love the pet policy!!
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Donald
"Great service and clean rooms!"
We stayed here on our way home from Fort Worth after a week there on business. We were SO happy with the service and the room. The man who checked us in was very professional and the woman who checked us out was great as well. Our room was very clean and comfortable. My only complaint would be that the noise from the interstate is loud but it wasn't bad enough to keep us awake after a long trip.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Megan
"Will still again"
Overnight business trip stay. Was a little skeptical at first due to the low rates, but was very surprised in the quality of the service and rooms.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"A decent hotel for the price."
The plus points of this hotel is that they do their best to make your stay comfortable. The minus points is that the hotel is older. The low-point was that they didn't run the AC at all when the room was occupied, so it took hours we didn't want to spend for the room to chill. So, if you plan on staying here, make sure to leave time for the room to cool.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
j d
"Caution: bugs, smells, and much more."
Where do I start? The AC had been turned off for who knows how long, it hadn't even reached a comfortable temperature after hours when we were trying to sleep. There were bugs. The young man at the front desk put our name under a room on the other side so we were disturbed at almost midnight by someone else coming in our room. Between those three things, we pretty much didn't sleep and having a hotel was pointless and a waste of money. It also smelled of mildew. I will let everyone I know how awful it was and to make sure if they ever go through WF to not stay there. The only plus side was the gentlemen that covered the desk for night shift, who apologized the next morning about people coming into our room A's the mix up, and left a long note for the manager explaining what happened. I would have expected him to call us and apologize or do SOMETHING, but apparently not.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Ashley
"No more than one night at most!"
Noisy and smelly. These are the two best descriptions I can give. What they made up for in service was detracted by the room condition.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"mean desk guy"
Bad experience at check in with the guy from front desk he was rude he didn't explain anything it look like he just want me to leave didn't get internet password call front desk never answer. Room and carpet where good the beds too.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
"This is definitely not the hotel in the pictures"
We first arrived and went to our room which was not above the pool as advertised but a corner on the first floor. There were people outside rooms smoking visible from almost every side as well. We got to our room and half the lights didn't work and the mini fridge didn't work either. The front desk person didn't seem to care at all and just gave us the next room over. At least the lights worked, but it didn't have premium channels or a flat screen TV as advertised. There were holes in the wall in the bathroom and the shower was broken. When we woke up the next morning there were dead cockroaches on the floor next to our bed/things. I took pictures of everything as well. It was the most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed at.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Jade
"Not Clean"
Bugs everywhere, no toilet paper. That means it wasn't cleaned. Room was cool not cold at best.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
will not stay
The Pool was very relaxing after a long drive.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Stay on 6-14-and 15 2015"
it would have been fine, if the person who had the room before, had not tried to get in.. apparently he did not know that his room had been given to me by mistake, until he attempted to open the door.. I did not had the dead lock on because who would have thought that he would attempt to get in.. I did lock the dead lock after that.. the office did call me about 10 minutes later.. I guess the person who gave me the room, didn't know that he still had access to the room... guess the ladies should have double checked before letting me have that room.. other than that, it was fine
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
sally
"Clean Hotel, Friendly Staff, but OLD facilities"
The staff was friendly and my room was clean. For $49 a night, that's about all I would expect. The TV in the room was an old tube model that made a high pitched squealing noise any time you turned it on and also flickered constantly. The door to my room was bent and did not seal against the threshold at the bottom, almost like someone had kicked it in at one time. The lock felt loose, and the door did not feel secure. We also got put into a room with two full beds instead of the king bed we reserved.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Rob
"Red River Inn Wichita Falls, Tx"
My stay here was rather unsatistfied. There was an evening where the shower never got hot. The staff was rather rude except for two personnel (one was a new hire). WiFi always in and out NEVER a stable connection. Rooms do not have flat screen like advertised.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Tay
"Clean but old"
This was a spur of the moment reservation so I was worried going in. The room was clean. The clerk at the front desk wasn't very friendly but I arrived at 10pm so I may have interrupted him doing something in the back room. The towels and carpet show age but overall a decent nights rest which is really all my daughter and I wanted.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
tiffany
"Okay for Overnight Stay"
My family and I checked in after midnight and the only person working that night was the front desk attendant. He was friendly and got us checked-in quickly. We booked two rooms for two nights for a graduation. One of the rooms looked like a disaster area and we couldn't even walk into the room to see the full extent of the damage. After switching rooms everything was fine. The place is a little run down but the sheets are clean and the water is hot. It's situated within walking distance of a Whataburger and El Chico restaurant and it's right off of the freeway. This place is okay for an overnight stay, but not much more.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Kymberli
"A place to sleep"
Picked this hotel for location, cost, outdoor pool, website pictures of room and amenities. Did not realize room entrance only outside, toilet had problem and would randomly flush throughout day and night, the pool was under construction ( not noted on website ), wifi was horrible, guest computer in office not working, continental breakfast only till 9am, many parts of building (including outdoor stairs) old and needing repairs. Draining water in tub also big issue..slow. Standing in inches of water while showering, yuck! I did get a good price, but what is that saying about getting what you pay for? The best part of my stay was the friendly staff. An a+ there.
4 night family trip May 22, 2015
Shirley
"Good stay"
Pool and hot tub were broken and not noted on website. On Memorial Day our room wasn't cleaned and our extra towel was taken. Those were small things because our overall comfort was very good.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
We got a great deal on this motel through Hotels.com. Check-in took less than 5 minutes. The room had been updated with new bathroom fixtures and bedding. We had a microwave and refrigerator which were very helpful! The rooms were relatively clean and comfortable. We were there 3 nights, and during that time, we only received clean towels--the room was not cleaned. I don't really understand other critiques about the neighborhood--there are a half dozen motels on the block where the Red Roof Inn is located. The "neighborhood" is a motel district. It's not like there is a lone, beat-up motel in some government project. I had 3 little girls with me and this neighborhood wasn't any worse than any other motel environment. My biggest disappointment was that we chose a motel with a pool/hot-tub. But both were under construction here and therefore unusable. If a working pool is important to you, I'd recommend calling ahead before completing your reservation. Overall, this motel was a good value, and we had a good visit with our son in the Air Force at Sheppard AFB.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Matthew
"Find another hotel"
Upon arrival to our hotel room we immediately smelled strong odor of cigarettes. There was a dead beetle in the restroom. There was also a very strong smell of sewage/feces in the sink area. There was also another dead beetle found in one of the beds. Terrible, even for the price.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"great place"
Great place to stay for the price. Sure beats the one across the street.
2 night trip May 1, 2015
Denise
"Good experience"
The hotel was clean and comfortable, with the exception of the mini-fridge. There was rust on the door of the fridge, however it was clean on the inside. All staff that I interacted with were courteous and was very helpful.
1 night trip May 10, 2015
"Do not stay here for more than a quick overnight!"
I was here for two weeks for some occupational training. I chose to stay here because it was close to my training and was pet friendly. The staff at the desk were always on their cell phones never wanting to help. The "non smoking" room smelled terribly like smoke every time the AC switched on. The highway is so close, SO LOUD, and so bright! I put my comforter over the window and still had light showing through. The in room fridge froze EVERYTHING and had no way to adjust temp. It would be okay for a quick overnight but not for an extended stay.
13 night business trip May 10, 2015
josie
"Wichita Falls Trip 5/1/15"
good and very comfortable
2 night business trip May 2, 2015
"Will stay again when I'm in that area"
Booking was quick and easy. Front desk folks were very friendly. Room was comfortable.
2 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"It was ok"
I requested a non smoking room and my room smelled like cigarettes.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Wanna smoke? Cus you'll smell like it."
The place smelled like smoke. By the time we left, the smell of old cigarettes had permitted our clothes and luggage. I don't bear ill will toward anyone. Those are just the facts.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
It was great
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Misty
"Pet friendly to traveler passing thru"
Great staff, above average for chain breakfast experience, clean room, worn but serviceable bed etc.
Other trip May 9, 2015
There were no real serious issues with the hotel. It was a safe place to stay, the staff were accomodating, and it was cheap. For the price, it was acceptable. I only rated it lower because I am used to much nicer facilities. However, there is a cost to having nicer things. Enjoy your stay there if you don't mind a basic hotel room. Thank you!
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Can I please get in my room every day?"
What can you say about a hotel that makes you have your key reprogrammed every day that you stay there for "security reasons"? Funny that no other hotel I have ever stayed in including other Red Roof Inns have done that and I travel every single week. When you go to your room with your hands full of paperwork just to find out you have to go to the front desk every time you want in your room it's extremely annoying. I won't be back.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"For the price, not bad."
Ok. Shady neighborhood. Older hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Floyd
"Great value for a comfortable stay"
After looking for a place to stay on a road trip, I settled on this Red Roof. Right from the start, the clerk was very helpful and friendly. The check-in process was very speedy and I was on my way. The room was great and I enjoyed a comfortable stay. Pros: Large room Amenities (fridge, microwave, flat screen TV) Value/price Good A/C Clean Pleasant staff Con: WiFi signal was very weak I would recommend this place and stay here again given the opportunity!
Other trip Apr 24, 2015