All hotels in Brentwood, Tennessee, United States of America
1738 Carouthers Pkwy, Brentwood, TN, 37027, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Nice hotel close to volleyball tournament."
First nite great. Second nite lock on door would not open.it was 730 am next morning before we had access to our things. Give another room earlier. Staff said refund but has not done so yet.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
penny
Stayed 1 night to keep from driving home after a night in Nashville. Nice place for a good price.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Pretty bad, not as good as it's rated."
It took three rooms before I had one to settle into. The first one was not cleaned and the second one the door wouldn't unlock.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Good value hotel"
Good value
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Good room for the price"
This hotel was recently switched from another brand hotel. spring hill I think. The staff was nice and accommodating. The room was clean the carpet in the common areas needed to be replaced it was rather dated and dirty in spots. The breakfast was good. The hot waffles was a nice touch although the timer kept going off for no apparent reason. I would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Carwashman
"Solid night's sleep, just missed potential"
The Manguson Hotel in Cool Springs doesn't suffer from anything in particular, I just feel there's missed potential here. Check-in and check-out were easy and painless, but the staff didn't elaborate about the hotel or the area. I saw several Microsoft Word printouts taped throughout the hotel displaying noticed (ex: Pool Closed, use Room Key to Open Door). This came off as a little unprofessional to me. The room itself was comfortable and clean. Bed was great, bathroom had everything, and it was surprisngly roomy. I was shocked, however, to see a standard-def tube TV in the room. I haven't seen that in a hotel in at least 7 years. Easily the most disappointing feature was breakfast. At 8:45 there was practically nothing left. Only an orange and drips of coffee. Not sure how the waffle iron works because there was never any batter. By no means an unpleasant experience, it just could have been a lot better.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"good hotel"
all super
2 night trip Oct 19, 2014
eduardo
"Great for price & can't beat Location"
It was nice and for the price we were pleased - just a basic hotel - but worth staying for sure
3 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"vacation in Nashville"
We were on vacation to see Nashville. This hotel was a great stay away for all the congestion of Nashville. We stayed here for 4 nights and were very pleased. The hotel was very quiet and comfortable. We only had 1 king size bed in our room, but the room was very roomy. You probably could have fit another bed in if needed. The staff were very helpful printing off maps to get to places in Nashville and even gave us hints on where to park there. Breakfast was pretty good. They had waffles and boiled eggs as well as the normal continental stuff. We would stay here again and recommend this to others.
4 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
Spillman
"Vaccum the hallway floors!!"
I thought floors were dirty need to be vaccumed! Room was dusty!
2 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
DUANE
"Second chance at a Magnusun.... Maybe not again."
While I understand the Magnusun properties are being renovated the renovations are being done poorley. Slapping paint on damaged doors and stuff is very obvious. In addition the room was not that clean. Power outlets didnt all work and were loose and nearly falling out of the wall. I beleve the mattresses were old. The shower head was new but the lever on the faucet that turns on the shower was stuck in the on position and the faucet itself was pulled away from the wall and would spin.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
Terry
"No Channel guide for the room"
Room is nice but can always be better!
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Josh
"Good location,Easy access"
On the plus side,the employees were friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a great location and easy to locate.The room was larger than many and the bed comfortable.Refrigerator and microwave in room. The rate was lower than most.On the negative side,the hotel needs carpet and a coat of paint in the worst way.The hall carpets were littered and our room needed some maintenance attention such as loose bathroom faucets.This lack of attention might explain the cheaper rates.Fine for a one night stay but we would not spend multiple nights here.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"Terrible!!!!!"
Worst stay I've ever had. Room I booked wasn't available...they out me in a room that was filthy...no sheets on the bed..dirty duvet..Overall room was nasty. The customer service was pathetic. Never spoke to us as we came or went...didnt even want to help us resolve our problem. Will never stay there or any other magnuson.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
shellie
"this place is gross"
The bathroom had peeling wallpaper...rust stains on the shower walls...toilet so loose it rocked...the matress was so soft that you fell off the bed if you were close to the edge. This is not a 3 star hotel!
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Nice hotel for the cost. Only down side was the shortage of room cleaning staff.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
jim
"Out of place in Brentwood"
When checking in, the front desk gave us an option as to what floor we wanted. We chose first floor and then proceeded to the room. Noticed along the way that the carpet in the hall needed vacuuming. Sure the furniture in the room was worn and looked like it came from a hotel surplus sale but the cleanliness of the room did not meet our expectations. Debris was on the floor, red stains were on the bed sheets, and hair was everywhere (on and under the bed sheets, on the pillows, and even stuck to the ceiling of the bathroom). Did not appear that the room had been cleaned in a long time. We gathered our bags and proceeded back to the front desk and the clerk knew we were not happy. She checked us out and apologized. After much searching, we finally found a room at a Hilton downtown. If cleanliness is important to you, consider selecting another hotel. I have never stayed at one so unclean.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great location, staff and facilities!"
We booked this hotel site unseen and only going by ratings of previous guests. Not being familiar with the hotel name, we were skittish because of ratings of other hotels with the same name. How happy we were when we drove up to the hotel and our first impression was "Thank goodness"! The outside and inside of the hotel is clean and very nicely decorated. The lady at the desk was very welcoming, and it was 2:30am. Our room was clean and inviting. The little lady that did the continental breakfast was such a joy and so accommodating, as was anyone we came into contact with. We were visiting friends that live in Bentwood and highly recommended this hotel to any out of town guest that come to visit them. And the best part of all was the price we paid compared to what all of the other hotels in the area were charging!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Better than most!!
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Would stay again:)"
Would stay here again. In town for HS athletic event. Room/bathroom spacious & clean. Location great! Near Mall and tons of resturants nearby.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great value"
Spent 3 notes while visiting family. Front desk help very friendly and efficient. Room clean, towels fine. TV dated, not flat screen, but good cable choice. Wireless a bit on the slow side but satisfactory. Great location. Starbucks right across the street. Overall great value. We paid $67/nite plus tax. Would definitely come back.
3 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
"just okay"
would only stay there again if the price is CHEAP - hallway in need of vacuuming - needs overall update
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Disappointing"
We chose this hotel because of excellent rating but disappointed at the quality of service. The front desk sent us to all floors to locate a luggage cart for our use, but nowhere to be found. Then the next room had two dogs that were barking loudly. When we inquired about these dogs, we were told they were service dogs, but found it hard to believe upon seeing the dogs. The continental breakfast has poor selection. Not worth the price we paid for.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2014
Greg
"Great neighborhood"
Big rooms a little old great neighborhood okay breakfast
3 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Very clean & nice staff. Great location. Quiet & safe neighborhood. Close to everything.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Jaime
location was very hard to find. Room was not clean. bath room dirty and floors dirty. bed and pillows very uncomfortable.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Close to LP Stadium"
The bathroom door was missing one of the door knobs. It was also hard to close as it appeared to had some water damage (swelling). Candy was left on the night table from prior guest. Some of it had melted on the table. Everything else was good. I told the desk clerk the above as I was leaving. Didn't mention it the prior night as we checked in late and was ready to shower and go to bed. Thanks
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Nice location"
Great experience and a lot of places for shopping eating etc....Easy access. to downtown Nashville .
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"No rooms for us"
After our flight was delayed 7 hours, we arrive late , tried to call, expedia tried to call, no answer. They said their phones were out, but told we should have called??? They had no rooms for us or said they never did have. It was raining hard when we arrived didn't know the area, had been up 20 hours by then. Very unpleasant experience with them.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Clean nice and big rooms. Would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Very pleasant surprise"
Very surprised at the quality for the price. Nice hotel. The only complaints we could come up with was having only 1 bath towel & 1 hand towel in the bathroom when we arrived. It would have been nice to have something hot other than waffles on the breakfast bar. Also the pool had a pile of black leaves in the bottom of it but we didn't have time to use the pool anyway. Other than that this hotel was very nice. We will be staying there again.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
Sherry
This has been the best stay on our whole trip (30days) breakfast was very good, the hostess at breakfast was very enjoyable, helpful, courteous. Thanks for a great place to stay
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
Ruben
"Awesome place"
The room was awesome!! We had stayed here before and that is the reason we chose to stay. Everyone is friendly and very helpful!
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Brenda
"Not near as good as the reviews."
Took a chance on this based on the recent reviews; was very disappointed. First room had a bathroom fan that competed with a screech owl for noise level. Second room smelled like it had been wet.....for a long time. Musty and damp. Sheets, towels and floor rugs were old and deeply stained. May have been clean but hard to discern with the level of staining. Staff was none too happy to move me out of the noisy room so I felt I shouldn't say anything about the stinky one. I might end up out in the parking lot. Also. ...who still has cathode ray tube TV's????
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Sonja
"Magnificient Magnuson"
Everything about this stay was perfect. Clean room and bath, and even a clean and cold mini-fridge. The area the hotel is in is extremely convenient to the area mall, many franchise restaurants and coffee shops, and the expressway.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
JD
Clerk kept saying " I wish these reservations would quit coming off the fax. We don't have rooms. We only have one housekeeper." We eventually receive a room but the welcome was less than pleasant.
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"Over all, very good."
It was a nice place. The only problem, although not much of one, was they were short of help in the housekeeping dept. We had a two queen room reserved, and when we got there, one was not available, so we got a suite. It had a King size bed and a hide-a-bed. I had to make the hide-a-bed. (Put sheets on it.) It was also rather uncomfortable as it was sinking in the middle. Didn't matter I was so tired I still slept good. The staff was nice and apologetic. A good stay over all.
"convenient location"
The first room to which we were directed had not been made up so we were transferred to a suite--which was more than we needed--but it was clean! The thing that got our goat was the desk clerk didn't bother to apologize about the dirty room or our having to move and lug our bags around.
Sue
"1-night stay before visiting children in TN"
We've stayed at the Magnuson 2 other times and each time it has been great. Everyone is nice and the morning breakfast is very good. The rooms are spacious and the bed is very comfortable. We'll be coming back next time we visit our children.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Shane & Kathy Crosby
Got in later in the evening and left early in the morning. Very clean and comfortable bed. Nice area.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Jeff F
"Good location but disappointing value"
I booked this hotel based on the expedia and trip advisor rating. Given the hotel rate and the money we spent, the experience was disappointing. The breakfast bar is basically sugar and flour. Coffee was weak. Hook torn/missing from bathroom door. No amenity book in the room so we didn't know where to go for lunch. The hotel staff could not tell us where to go. No newspaper. No laminated TV guide. The shampoo/conditioner/etc was not replenished after 1st night of use. The cups were not restocked after 1st day of use. The phone was dirty. I've stayed at places and paid half this rate and had equivalent experience/service.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Dee
"Breakfast was a bust"
Decent service but breakfast lacked protein. How about having eggs, sausage and/or Ham
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
"clean, but......"
The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful. The pillows were terrible! They were made of cut foam and it was probably one of the worst, 'trying to sleep' experiences of my life. I honestly don't know if it is worth the price.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"Not worth the cost"
Location was perfect and hotel from outside was attractive. Room bed and breakfast were not worth the cost. Shouldn't have been more than a $99 a night room instead of the $130 I paid. Have to travel this area often. Will not stay here again.
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
On my way to Alabama to see family I stopped off here. The staff was very nice and the room was very clean and comfortable however the wifi was not that great. It took a long time to load pages and when my daughter tried to access wifi on her phone while I was on the laptop it would kick one of us off. I was on the 4th floor and out of 5 bars I would only get 2. The breakfast was adequate.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Jeremy
"good place to stay"
Great place to stay without paying a high price. Breakfast was poor though
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Jimmy
This hotel is an older hotel but it was clean and quiet. The heat works great. We actually got too hot and had to put the air on. The hotel staff was nice. Overall stay was good. I would stay again in this hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2013
Tracie
"In middle of most"
I believe we stayed several years ago. Probably when knew. Staff was great at night. And we needed comfort traffic was horrible. The room could use serious updating sheets did not fit mattress and I tried several times. Breakfast was fair and could use so updating we would probably not stay again-------again traffic they tell USA front 4:30. To 6:30. Horrible.........
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
Audrey
"Trip to Michigan for Thanksgiving"
My two teenagers & I stayed at this hotel on the way to Michigan for Thanksgiving. The lobby door was locked and we had to wait several minutes in the freezing cold at 12:15am until the desk clerk let us in. Once inside, check-in went smooth and we were sent off to our room. When we opened the door to our room we found that it was all torn apart. The maid had not cleaned the room and the linens were all on the floor. We hoofed it back to the lobby and were re-assigned another room four floors above the previous one. From that point on our trip went smoothly. Breakfast the next morning was good and wer were on our way by 9AM.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2013
"best deal in Nashville great hotel for great rate"
This is an awesome hotel really great service and quality for the money. I do not understand why this hotel is only rated 2.5 stars - i would rate this hotel as at least a 3.5 star. This is our 3rd stay and we look forward to our next visit.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013