All hotels in Carolina Beach, North Carolina, United States of America
907 N Lake Park Blvd, Carolina Beach, NC, 28428, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Great pool
    Breakfast is average
    Room is not nice
"relaxing"
Staff was very friendly. Room was comfortable
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Burton
"Nice and friendly staff."
Great experience. Close to everything. Friendly staff.
Ashlee
"Will definitely stay here again"
The beds were really comfortable and the staff super friendly. We loved the breakfast option as well. We stayed for 6 nights and were disappointed by the bare minimum cleaning our room got from day to day but otherwise we were pleased.
6 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"Not On The Surf..but Very Nice"
Was very surprised to find a clean, reasonably priced property. Staff was excellent. Room clean & comfortable. Within walking distance to shops & dining. The only suggestion I have would be to pressure wash the entire outside of the building.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
Grady
Stayed for two nights, and they did not clean the bathroom.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Wonderful Staff"
The staff was wonderful. All rooms do not have microwaves or coffee pots,but you can ask for a coffee pot and receive it with coffee! Definitely a huge plus. Parking was great.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Bethany
"microtel at carolina beach,nc"
It is a clean hotel and the service was adequate. Breakfast was so so. Over all I am satisfied
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Sri
"Satisfied"
Great Deal for me. I was in town working so did not need a 5 star hotel. This would be a great budget vacation spot close to beach, shopping& restaurants. Staff was friendly and place was clean.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Nicholas
"SOLO GET AWAY"
IN NICE LOCATION,WEATHER WAS BAD,GREAT PLACE TO EAT BESIDE MOTEL
3 night trip Feb 22, 2015
Duane
"Great place to crash."
Great place to crash for the night on our way! The hotel is not that close to the beach, but it has a central location.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Kathryn
"Ok hotel not all that close to beach"
Hotel was ok staff helful and friendly bed comfortable refrigerator no micro wave poor water pressure in bath and very noisy heater
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
e
"Nice surprise"
I know the hotel is only 2-star rated but the customer service and staff are 4-star easily. Everyone on staff I interacted with was very courteous and pleasant. I would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone in the area.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice place for short getaway"
Friendly service at the front desk. No ocean views, but a good, central location. The walls were a bit thin, so you could hear the guests in the next room.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Year End"
Limited TV channels available and 5 of those were not viewable. My room was not cleaned on the 2nd day of my stay.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Barry
It was very clean, and quiet for a New Year's Eve night. Great for having fun and not having to drive back to wilmington .
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Convenient location."
Friendly staff and good continental breakfast. Convenient location.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
NC
"Carolina Beach"
Our room was absolutely filthy and had the most horrible stale smell. The bathroom had dead roaches and pieces of hair all over the floor. One of the pillows had something crusty on it. Horrible...we visit Carolina Beach often but we will not be returning here
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Good but needs improvement"
Over all it was a good stay and would definitely choose to stay there again. One of the problems i had was it took a while to get hot water in the shower, which was kind of annoying. I searched everywhere for a number for the front desk and couldn't find the number anywhere so I had to call the hotel from my phone, which was an inconvenience. The desk guy came upstairs after finally answering the phone after me calling 3 times, and told us that he would fix it after we "checked out". They did not disclose with me that they were going to charge us a dollar a day for a small safe that was in the room, if we used it or not it didn't matter because we still got charged. After driving 17 hours to the hotel we arrived around 1:30pm and was told that I could not have access to my room due to their Systems being "Down" which was a huge inconvenience. The elevator seemed very scary and seemed as if it was about to give out. I was on the very top floor and when I wanted ice I had to go all the way back downstairs, and then all the way back upstairs. Maybe they should consider getting another ice machine for the 2nd floor, so that way all we would have to do is go down 1 floor.
4 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
My family and I stayed at Microtel Carolina Beach NC for a long weekend. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and it was within walking distance of shops, restaurants, and the beach. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back in the future.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"nice central location close to everything"
awesome would not stay anywheere else at carolina beach
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
mandy
"Great Staff!"
The hotel was a little outdated but the staff were great!
3 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
Terry
breakfast was good, rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Good room for the price.
"Good stay for the night"
Good location, quiet, clean, nice staff, comfortable
Ginger
"A nice hotel with an even better staff"
We were in town for a soccer tournament so we checked in sat afternoon. Kyle was very cheerful and pleasant. Recommended somewhere to eat. The next day when we were checking out, he talked to my son genuinely interested in the outcome of the tournament. If we are back in the area we will definitely stay here.
jamie
"Unbeatable Lodging."
Met our requirements for a comfortable, quiet, clean and secure lodging.
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
JamesD
"None"
In comparison to other hotels with similar price there was really simple breakfast, everything carbohydrates only
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Dalibor
"Honeymoon"
Was our honeymoon, had a great time . Thanks for everything
2 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Douglas
"Great Off Season Getaway"
Nice little hotel. Right in the middle of everything. Minutes from the beach great restaurants and night life. Clean Very Friendly hotel staff
3 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
"They didn't even empty the trash before we checked"
Our trash cans were over flowing with the pervious guest famine hygiene products. When telling the front desk they acted like they couldn't be bothered... Don't waste your time or money here
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Just as pictured"
Nice room, nice breakfast, easy to find, would use this motel again.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Very pleasant, clean, friendly staff and good continental breakfast
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
The staff was friendly and helpful.the room was clean and smell fresh.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Myron
"My stay at the beach"
Staff was very friendly and the room was very clean.The only problem was we was close to the check in desk and some of the guest could get pretty loud when you tried to sleep at night.I Would not suggest that you stay next to the check in desk.Overall it was a good place to stay.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Very nice and clean hotel 2 blocks from the beach."
The staff is very friendly and the hotel is very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend it!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Not 5 star but fair price and nice"
This was a nice place to stay and a good price. I didn't want to pay for fancy hotel so this was perfect. It was just fine for my one night stay.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Very friendly staff, but..."
The staff was awesome and it was close to a lot of restaurants and the beach, but the room wasn't so great. Room service kept it clean, but it had a moldy smell and just wasn't comfortable.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Toya
"Great place close to the beach."
Great place. Stay here you won't regret it! Clean and friendly.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
2nd honeymoon
"Nice, Family oriented hotel close to beach"
This hotel is a sweet little family beach hotel. The name is commonly associate with business travelers, but this is not a business hotel and THAT is not a fault. It is an economical, mid-range hotel at the beach. We had a two queen room with fridge and only the two queen rooms have fridges. The air conditioning worked well, our water pressure was fine, towels and wash clothes were fine. A small 2/1 shampoo was provided and so were small squares of bath/face soap. The TV was great and even tho there we not a lot of channels, the ones provided were enough to watch before bed or in the mornings. Breakfast consisted of sweet breads, cereal, make yourself waffles, coffee, apple & orange juice, milk, and packets of chocolate and tea were provided. There is always hot water for chocolate or tea, and coffee in the lobby. The beds are low to the floor and are firm. Plenty of pillows dressed the bed. But note, no blankets are furnished. Cold A/C = cold person. Take a snuggly or blankie to sleep under if you are cold natured (as sleeping in the cold is wonderful unless You are cold). Pool was nice salt water and pretty at night. Wi-fi signal was hit n miss and there is no business center. Room key always worked, and we were left alone when DND was on door but promptly attended when requested housekeeping service. Breakfast attendee was spot on and seemed to be invested in task. Was nice to have pool towels from desk and be able to return them wet to desk.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
wrain
"Do not waste your money on this hotel!"
We ended up renting two rooms on our arrival. All four beds had body hair in them. We had to change our own beds. The bathroom in both rooms was not clean. Body hair and soap residue was everywhere. The "manager" would not give us a refund. I traveled for 20 years in business and was on the road 120 days a year and never have I had an experience like this! They promised me a call from the owner which I still have not gotten after 8 days. Very poor customer service. I never give bad reviews if something is off I just don't respond to the questions. This case was different. The place is terrible.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Lenny
"Great hotel for the cost"
First of all, I've been to over 15 countries and this might have been the friendliest staff I've ever met. They were all wonderfully helpful and kind. The hotel itself is a little old but everything was fine. It was clean and a good deal for August at the beach. We'd stay there again for a short time if we travel back to Carolina Beach. I don't know if I'd do a week there but for 1-3 nights, it is a good place to stay.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Dzesika
Overall, I didn't mind staying here. The room felt kind of old. The air conditioning unit is under the window, and the dial didn't respond to what I placed it on, so it wasn't always cool enough. Or then it would be really cold. Not much middle ground. Some of the towels had fist-sized holes in them, though they were clean. The mini-fridge had, for some reason, been unplugged, and had mostly defrosted, so I had to clean up a lot of water. I suppose I could have asked and they would have done it, but doing it myself was easier. The bedskirt on one of the beds was torn almost completely off and laid partially on the floor. But the staff was great, very friendly, and the location was great. Near restaurants and close enough to the beach (though not close enough to walk). Most beach access parking seemed to run $1.25 an hour. It wasn't the greatest hotel in the world, but it served the purpose of getting me a beach vacation.
4 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"nice location"
Hotel was outdated , but overall it was nice
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
I probably wouldn't choose this hotel on a return visit.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Loved my 4 night stay."
The staff was so kind and always willing to help. We were in walking distance to great food at Bowman's and shops. Breakfast was fresh everyday. Coffee and hot chocolate was available anytime in the lobby. Although we were right beside the lobby the noise never interrupted our sleep. Pool towels were available at the front desk so you didn't have to use your shower towels. I would've liked more channels on the TV for the kids but we didn't really go there to watch TV so it wasn't that big of a deal.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
jackie
Decent stay. Air condition didn't work. Wifi didn't work half the time. Pool was always dirty. Not planning on coming back.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Not bad for a basic stay"
The hotel was decent, bed was comfortable and room was clean. For some reason the room was quite humid, but it didn't smell musty at least. Shower curtain rod was loose and the shower head left something to be desired, but it worked. The breakfast was minimal and the place could use a refreshing, but overall a decent stay and reasonably clean.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"nothing fancy, but friendly staff and clean rooms"
The rooms were clean as was the outdoor pool. The front desk staff were very nice. The only issue we had was with a broken a/c control that made it hard to adjust the temperature. My husband used one of this tools to turn it himself after the maintenance person didn't fix it, just stuck it back on.
Lee
Very convenient for our purposes. Well-maintained
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
We were there three years ago and everything was great. However, I don't think things have been well maintained. You could not control the A/C at all, not even to turn it off. The refrigerator was not in good condition either. It wouldn't keep things cold. However, the staff was first rate. They were very friendly and accommodating.
4 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"missed microwave oven"
It was all fine and the staff was helpful and cordial. We had leftover seafood every night, but no way to reheat leftovers, missed having microwave oven. Also missed small bed light beside each bed rather than brash bright night light 5 feet above bed that lit up both beds brightly.
4 night trip Jul 14, 2014