All hotels in College Station, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3702 State Highway 6 South, College Station, TX, 77845, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9481

2.8
    2.5
"decent for the money paid"
decent stay for the money paid
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
valentina
"Not Perfect, but good for football weekend"
First off, there's a reason why on any typical day of the week this room is $50 a night. It is rundown, outdated and the rooms smell pretty funky- urine, mildew, smoke--yikes! So let's just say this is not a luxury hotel. We had a group of 12, so we had 6 rooms booked for a Saturday night so we could partake in the Aggie football game that evening. All rooms in College Station for game weekend are booked for a price that is much more than they would or should typically charge, so the HoJo was no different, that's just the nature of the beast. Yeah, $192.00 a night for a room that smells like urine or mildew or smoke or all three is not worth it, I agree, but we had a great time and woke up fairly well rested. The rooms were clean enough and management was very accommodating and let us check in early, gave us all rooms relatively close to each other and the guy at the desk was very polite and friendly. There was no issues with having enough hot water to shower, although bathroom was very small and shower head, yes, is strangely low- think about Will Farrell in "Elf". The AC is ridiculously loud and annoying- cycles on and off all night. We did not encounter any bugs as previous reviewers have stated and bed was comfortable. Think of this hotel as a place to crash only and you will not be disappointed.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Raferjack
"Will do but not great"
Beds aren't horrible - rooms are small. The family suite is tiny - no suite. Rooms are outdated looks like something you would expect at a Motel 6. Staff were nice. We stayed there for A&M game - we paid $165 a night. Embarrassed to show our kids where we were sleeping. It's ok. Like a roof over your head ok
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
You get what you pay for.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Overpriced but decent"
Our rate was overpriced for the condition of the hotel but it was on a gameday weekend. The hotel is a bit run-down but not a dump. No frills but comfortable enough and good selection of television channels.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Stayed for an A&M game"
room was clean and comfortable for 4 people. Can't say much more. We didn't get to eat breakfast there. WiFi was very poor. Our room was towards the back. Overall, a clean place for a quick overnight trip.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
DGomez
"remodeled?"
rough remodel job...if there was one like the website says. Sadly this is an old run down hotel that is dirty and has funny smells. Staff was AWESOME!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Would not stay here again"
Our door was not sealed, or the foundation was so terrible that I could see outside the door. Our lights wouldn't work above the sink. The lamp wouldn't turn on. Bed was extremely uncomfortable. I was really disappointed with this room. I won't be booking with this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
CG
"Old hotel old rooms"
Place is a dump would never stay there again don't recommend to anyone. Wife was really upset with me. You can't get your money back or chanf Ge your mind either.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"The most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed in"
The hotel was very dirty. It's clear that housekeeping didn't even do the minimum to keep things clean. There were hand and feet prints on the back if the doors (both front door and door to bathroom), the knobs on the sink had clearly not been wiped down and the shower curtain was moldy and stained. We ended by going to Walmart to buy Clorox wipes to clean everything and new bedding and towels. Save yourselves the nausea and DO NOT stay @ this flea bag!
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Cathy
I paid way too much but it was last minute stay.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"I thought Howard Johnson meant quality!"
I booked this room on line and had little to go on but a few pictures and the name "Howard Johnson" to go by. I was very disappointed. The room was dark, towels were thin, carpet and sheets stained and I felt ripped off paying as much as I did. (I should have stayed in my son's college dorm!).
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"The lady at the counter gave me a hard time about."
The ac was off in our room it was 115 a night and it was just a terrible deal. Never going to an hojo if I can help it.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
i an a pilot
"very unhappy!"
all i have to say is "faise advertisment" ..when i checked in..i didnt like the first room they gave cause i ordered the room with 2 beds and sofa..i got a room with 3 beds with no walk ways between them very small room..beds had dirty covers and pillows were yellow..i went to front desk and showed him pictures that are on hotel.com and ask him if this was the same hotel cause pictures were much nicer then it really was. got changed to a different room it was a lil better jus only u have very lil room in there to move around especailly in the restrooms.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
jesse
Worse experience ever!!!!
3 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Kesia
"Nasty Smells, uncleanliness, bugs"
I opened the door and the smell hit me like a rock. The AC took forever to cool down. I stayed in places half the price but several times better. AVOID if you have children or want a clean room.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
Dean
"horrible experience"
When I arrived the night desk clerk had walked out leaving the place unattended so I could not check in. There was no other available rooms in the entire city. So my son and I slept in the car. The owner didn't even offer a discount or gave an apology. Stay away from this place!!
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
cCara
"Dirty"
We will never visit again! I was very unhappy with the room & location.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Worst hotel experience EVER!"
My stay here made my entire visit to college station a horrible one. Because I was traveling with pets, they put me in the very back of the hotel in the worst possible room. It had fleas (I picked a couple out of my socks), wreaked of urine, had lime scale all around the faucets, the shower head plate was un-attached, stuff was peeling off the tub around the drain, the light sconces were loose and looked as though a person in the next room would be able to look in on you, the door had a good size gap in it that bugs could easily get into, the a/c made such an awful noise that it was difficult to sleep. I'm not sure if I would have been safer sleeping in my car or not. What hotel puts a woman traveling alone in the very back of the hotel where screams would never be heard???
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Keri
"Quick stay"
Comfortable room for a night stay.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
H. Montalvo
"Suited our purpose"
Hotel is nothing special but it was clean and convenient and good for the price. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Horrible! I would drive home first!!"
Do not pay any amount for this room. The room is in disrepair and dirty. The linens are dingy. The door locks aren't even secure. I had to checkin thru drawer and glass! Do not bring women or children here.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Not bad"
This trip was a last minute trip and so finding something decent for a decent price wasn't easy. I had read reviews about this hotel and was leary but I'd give it a shot. It is off a busy highway but at night you can't hear the teaffuc. The lobby was clean, outside didn't look bad and the attendant wasn't overly friendly but not rude either. When walking into our room, you could smell the bleach and it was very clean. Now for a few negatives. The refrigerator hadn't been turned on so had a smell and there were no shelves to put things on. I had two rooms and we were at opposite ends-would have been nicer to be closer. I really didn't find anything wrong with our room, it's not a 5 star hotel but breakfast was ok, bed wasn't full of lumps, wasn't nasty and staff was ok. I'd stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Nichole
"Do NOT say here."
Sheila, the front manager is rude and refuses to accept the hotel is bad shape. we switched rooms 3 times. The first room had a huge gap in the doorway and construction workers were smoking and drinking outside. The second room had an a/c stuck on low that only blew air-not cold air. This is Texas in the summer. A/C is important. The bathroom still had bottles in it from the prior guests. The third room was ok. It's very outdated and need some serious work. Bathrooms do not have air or even exhaust so they become hot quickly. Hotel price was cheap-you get what you pay for.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
L
room was dirty, towels were dingy, not clean at all, room was hot due to air being off before we checked in &it took half the night to get cool. vending machines not accessible & were out of stock!! we asked lobby where they were located & were far from room, they were out of stock, then we had to walk to lobby which was long way from where our room was. Our key opened our room, we went to pick up supplies, came back & room would not open. Had to go to lobby again for new keys!! would not recommend. the only reason we rented a room here is because all other hotels/motels had no vacancies. next time will drive to Houston!!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
lu
"Needs a major update/renovation."
Room was adequate; however, the linen was sub mar and the towels were literally just rags with brown stains on them. Room smelled stale and the bathtub was stained as well. Shampoo and lotions bottles left half used without being replaced.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Leo
"only option available"
Satisfactory but they offer availability at the front desk of missing items, such as razor, tooth past, brush, etc. BUT THEY ARE FOR SALE, usually those small items are free of cost.
3 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
Gerardo Gonzalez
Over all my stay was good. The shower rod looked as though it was going to fall off at any second and was tilted downward the nice shower curtain would not stay shut. the outside of the building need lots of maintenance. It was a full house and like most every hotel in College Station. they can afford to fix it up. Commons maintenance goes a long way with me. I can tell that these were like the last rooms available in CS. Because That's how I found it.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
traveling landman
Dirty... I found a pair of pants from the last guess . The fridge had a foul smell . Also the pool had a log in the bottom .
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Dont be fooled!"
I paid way too much for this nasty room. When I walked in, there was hair on the bedside table, bugs in the bathroom floor and ceiling fixture, and the carpet was dirty. Light didnt work in vanity area either. Will never stay at another one!
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
"OK, If there is nowhere else to go"
Breakfast was pretty flimsy, parking was terrible in the back of the hotel, and cleaning people did not do a very good job, there was still trash in the room
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Jflo
"clean room, adequate, towels not very soft"
I chose this hotel as being one of only two or three left open. Near a large university with a weekend event taking up hotel space. Friendly service at desk. Adequate. Had to leave by 5 a.m. so I did not have continental breakfast.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Al
"Total dump"
This is the worst place we've ever stayed at, unfortunately we had prepaid for 3 nights - we stayed 2 and left. The pictures of this motel are completely misleading. The room was way too small, the bathroom tiny and all of it dirty! We left when my son developed a rash!!! Stay away, there's plenty of other hotels in the area.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Miriam
Room was smelly, saw several bugs in the room and bed was uncomfortable and itchy. AAC was very loud and continued to shut on and off all night. We will never stay here again. On top of all of this the staff decided to put chemicals in the pool in the afternoon causing the pool to be unavailable for 3 hours. Could this not be done at night or early morning.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"It was good!"
It was okay I have to admit! Just average they could do some improvement of the cleaness and condition of hotel. I was in the second floor and the stairs that get you to the second floor were not really welded. But the people are really friendly so that is good!
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
Nyck
"Never again."
Decided to stay at this hotel mainly because it was the most inexpensive we could find. We were just going to visit our son at A&M for the day. Parents stay away from this place. All I have to say is it has been the worst hotel I have stayed in Texas.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
Overall our stay was not enjoyable due to the screaming noise caused by children at the pool after ten o clock.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Air conditioning didn't work and keep room cool. There were no towels, toilet paper or cups. The remote control didn't work and the rooms were very outdated. Had to chase down housekeeper to bring necessities Office apparently doesn't relay messages to housekeepers. Terrible experience.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Kind of old and worn down. Would try not to stay there again. Not terrible but not good.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Traveler
"Cheap Room"
You get what you pay for at this place. The sink area was not very clean, the air conditioning was marginal and the bed was not very comfortable. The location was close to the event I was attending which was the most positive thing I can say about the hotel.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
1st Time Review
"Hotel Stay"
This stay was not the typical hotel expierence that I am use to. The rooms were extremely small and restroom was small as well . Looked into the refrigerator and just wasn't up to par . My stay was very uncomfortable
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Very dissatisfied. We were told breakfast with sausage or bacon.. false promise. blueberry muffin was refrigerated and stale. room smelled cigarette smoke!!! Asked fro extra towels at 6:00 PM and they said the linen room was locked and no extra attendant can give to me as she is busy @ the reception desk.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Charlie
"its ok"
i was expecting more for what i paid
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"Gross!"
The hotel was plain gross! This visit reminds me of college when I was broke and any room with a roof would be ok. I will NEVER use Expedia again. I feel the pictures grossly misrepresented the venue. GROSS!
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"It was bad. Only stayed 1 night"
It was bad. Real bad. Don't stay here!!!!!! I've said enough. It's terrible.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
j
Nasty place to stay. Just gross.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
CH
"excellent"
Clean.
3 night business trip May 30, 2014
regina
Hotels.com did not get my message about needing an extra bed. Clerk took over 30 minutes to end up charging me 16.00 for a room with 2 beds
2 night trip May 30, 2014
edward fisher
The hotel rooms were ready when we arrived. We did not have to ask for adjoining rooms as the hotel clerk could see we were a party of 6. It was a holiday weekend and although the hotel was sold out, it was very quiet.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Nora
"Good value for the money."
Clean room. Comfortable bed. Outside not so pretty but that's okay. Very reasonable but not fancy.
Other trip May 27, 2014