All hotels in Traverse City, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1683 US 31 N, Traverse City, MI, 49686, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great weekend getaway."
First time in Michigan. Went for the Bayshore Marathon. The service was great. They offered breakfast early for the runners. Beautiful view. We didn't have kids with us but there were many families there.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Wonderful Stay"
We were in town for my daughter's soccer tournament over the weekend. We had a wonderful stay and had awesome service. We did not have extra pillows in our room when we arrived to use with the pull out bed. I called the front desk and asked to have a couple brought up to us. It was less than 5 minutes before our pillows arrived. The breakfast was great as well. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us. Breakfast was not scheduled to begin until 7 am on Sunday, but they began serving early at 6:15 to help out with some of us who had very early morning games and needed to leave by 7am.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Great Hotel on the Beach"
It's a very nice hotel right on the beach and close to places to get some basic needs. It's quite a drive to get to something like Meijer or Wal-Mart. Rooms are nice. Bed is comfortable with good pillows. Layout is not very good because it's difficult to sit at the desk and see the TV. Major complaint is parking. I got in about 11:00 PM and the parking lot was full. I got lucky and found a single open space.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"Nice, clean, and roomy"
Since it was their off-season, this hotel was very inexpensive for the quality. They did a few things to make our room feel extra-special, such as arranging our towels into an elephant shape. The pool/spa area was very nice. We really enjoyed the beach front. The only thing that could be an inconvenience is that they didn't take the hold off of my credit card for about five days.
1 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
"nice views and beds"
Breafas was kind of lame
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Nice one-night stay"
King suite with a balcony and gorgeous view! Comfortable bed, nice hot tub and lovely beach, although there was still a little ice in April! Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Relax they've go it handled"
The pre contact information was nice. This included check in time, check out time and the local weather for the time that we would be spending in Travers City. The front desk personel helped us out with dinner suggestions that turned out to be excellent. They didn't just suggest a restaurant they also printed out the necessary directions to assuer that we would arive without delay. Great experiance. We will make sure that we stay again.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Earl
"Just give us standard dimension pillows, please!"
A quick overnight trip to Traverse City. The room was nicely decorated and clean but unfortunately lacked standard dimension pillows. The king size bed had about 5 or 6 decorator pillows which were most uncomfortable for sleeping.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Bruce
"Weekend away"
Our stay was great! We had a room with a view of the beach. It felt like we were staying in a tropical place with the beautiful view of the water.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"beautiful view, clean"
great place to stay
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Perfect for a weekend or longer"
Great getaway...room was spacious and loved the view of the bay. It was clean and very comfortable. Easy check-in and easy check-out. Breakfast was good, it might be nice to include a few more choices for a small fee. Overall, we loved it and would come back again. Heard this place is very hard to get in to during the summer...we will have to try.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice winter getaway"
We stayed in a room with a jacuzzi tub in the room. It was wonderful to sink into that hot tub after being out in the cold. The hotel is very nice, staff is friendly, all in all, a good stay. The breakfast was okay; waffles, boiled eggs, bagels, muffins, english muffins, and cereal. Rates were pretty good for this time of year, but I don't think I would stay there in the summertime...too expensive for my taste then.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Gerald
"a great place to stay year round."
Staff very friendly, and they did a great job on the new remodeling and keeping the job remodeling mess to almost nothing.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Craig
"A birthday trip for two!"
Hotel was great! Nice location and the room was a nice size! Continental breakfast was your normal continental breakfast, nothing over the top and it was very clean! The pool seemed nice although we didn't go in it. I would love to see this room in the summer!
3 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Joshua
"Family Weekend"
Was there for a baby shower and stayed in the family suite. It was perfect for what we needed. My two grandsons loved the pool and gameroom.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Denise
It was very nice, clean and comfortable room. The hot tub though had dirty ring about the one side.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"weekend get-away"
Great weekend getaway. Hotel is a great place to stay without breaking the bank. Very nice sized rooms, with DVD players and working fridges. Great location to everything with shuttle services (weather dependent of course) to local casino too.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Adam
"My favorite hotel in TC yet."
This will always be my favorite hotel after the receptionist convinced my girlfriend not to rent a Cameron Diaz movie.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
jack
"Grand Beach"
awesome stay. decor not typical hotel decor..relaxing and pretty.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Nice Getaway"
Hotel was nice for the price. Pool was not overly warm and had extremely strong chlorine smell. Breakfast did not have much selection. Nice selection of rental movies in the lobby. Beach view was beautiful.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Cheryl
"A bit chilly!"
Loved this hotel! Only problem was the pool water was freezing:( An employee said it was temping at 80*, but there is no way that water was 80*! I would bet it was no warmer than 65* sadly.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Carrie
"would be great in warm weather"
Absolutely needs to provide "real" glasses and coffee cups, NOT styrofoam.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Fantastic off-season deal"
We stayed here on New Year's Eve and it is a wonderful hotel. Since it was off-season, the rate was low, but the hotel itself, the service, the breakfast, and even the view of Grand Traverse Bay were just as good as in the summertime! OK, I'll admit the beach was just frozen sand with some snow on top, but the indoor pool was very nice!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Roger
"Perfect"
Everything was perfect
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
sergio
"Super friendly, clean and cozy!"
A great place to stay with my mom and daughter. The staff was very friendly. Our room was so clean, roomy and cozy. We were able to get a room facing the bay on the third floor. We were there during the off season, but it was still a beautiful view. We also used the pool. It was very clean and warm. We expected the pool room to be a bit cool in December but it actually felt tropical. I would recommend staying here in the off season as you can get an extremely nice room for a reasonable rate. I forgot an item in my room and they are shipping it back to me free of charge.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Shopping Getaway"
Very nice room.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great setting great comfort"
Make sure you have a credit card with you or you need $150 cash or $150 to deposit on your debit card. The hotel itself is great and in a great spot. Good continental breakfast. Comfortable beds. Fridge microwave. I'll stay there again
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Ronda
It was a nice view. Rooms could be more modern. Hotel staff was great. I would stay there again. Probably would check out another hotel first though.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Nice room, nice hotel. Should come back in warm weather.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"30th birthday visit"
Beautiful view, nice room and good service. Highly recommended!
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
carol
our experience was a pleasant one, but this review is ridiculous, asking for more information than i have time to give
marce
I went up to Traverse City for a conference. I also brought my daughter and granddaughter. They spent time in the pool but thought the water was bit cool. I enjoyed using the weight room the only disadvantage to using it was you needed to go outside to get to it. Loved the view from our window!
3 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"nice hotel"
We were here for a girl's wine weekend. The hotel was very nice. Staff was very friendly. Would love to come back and stay there when the weather was warm. Good location!
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Brenda
"10 th anniversary weekend"
staff was helpful and friendly
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
peter
"Birthday stay"
Every single person that worked there was wonderful They went out of their way for us any time we had a question The rooms were clean, the beds super comfortable The only complaint i had was the pillows They were very hard I would stay there again for sure I would, however, bring my own pillows
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Fall Stay in Traverse City"
I was very pleased with my recent stay at the Grand Beach Resort hotel. I was actually pleasantly surprised to discover than the hotel was much nicer than the pictures online had shown. The room was comfortable, clean, and bigger than I had expected. The staff was also very polite and helpful, and were able to provide us with helpful recommendations on which restaurants to eat at. I did use the exercise room, which was great besides the fact that the only entrance is from outside and being that it was November, it was a bit chilly going to and from the exercise room. Though I did not use the pool or hot tub, I thought that it was nice that the hotel enforced an “adults only” access time from 10p.m. to 11p.m. Overall I enjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend this hotel and stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Great Beach View"
My step son found this hotel for us. He recommended the ocean view. The hotel offered everything we needed for a two night stay. The room was beautifully furnished, quiet, clean and comfortable. The view of Lake Michigan was a real plus. The breakfast had variety and was tasty. We felt that we received great value for the price we paid. The only criticism would be that it was difficult to find a parking place when returning latter in the evening.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
jlo
"A View On The Bay"
We had a great time the hotel. We especially liked being right on the water so we could keep an eye on everything going on in the bay. The weather was cool but the room was warm.
4 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
james
"Poor Staff find somewhere else!"
On hold for 15 min I entered the hotel, staff person was doing absolutely nothing, when I asked if she had me on hold she lifted the phone laughed and said she guessed so. The rest of my staff experience was about the same, extremely poor. Room was OK, Cape Cod decor fairly clean. I was very disappointed in service and will not stay there ever again.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Katherinr
"One night in Traverse City"
Nice, big, comfortable room with a walkout to the beach. I wish we would have had more time and spent a few more days
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"You can't beat the view!"
We have been going here for some time now and have changed our date just to get a room....The view is FANTASTIC....the room has all the amenities... coffee, microwave & refrigerator...fantastic water pressure, good tv selection/plus cd/dvd....but you can't beat the view!...a private balcony gives you a little piece of paradise!...Service is ALWAYS accomodating...the ease of a continental breakfast to again accomodate your schedule...and not far to various sites/right on Business 31...We will "continue" to make this our retreat!
2 night trip Oct 21, 2014
"Mid week getaway"
The room was comfortable, it was clean, the bed was great. The continental breakfast was a little skimpy.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
"Nice hotel, good value"
Great place, would have like other hot breakfast options. Good value for expensive area in MI
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Christine
"Exactly like I expected."
My wife and I had a great time here. The room was great and the Jacuzzi tub in the room was wonderful. I would recommend this for anyone. The view is amazing and it is only about a 7 min drive from downtown. Great place to stay.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Beautiful but.."
We booked through Expedia the 1st night,liked it so much, we stayed a 2nd but had to book it through the hotel. The room was beautiful, the view (beachside), the pool, hot tub was clean,warm ,inviting, sad-bad " breakfast included" We have been to hotels $100's of dollars less and had more offered. Also when they give you a room rate they don't include the taxes, add $40+ to the quote. We PD over $100 more for the second night. We knee from the quote, it was $50 more but thought that included everything, hence"how much to stay a second night" very friendly staff. But make sure you get ALL details!!! Don't assume.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Road Trip
I think it is horrible business practices to charge the guest 150.00 on their credit card for just and case reasons and keep it for 5 days after visit. Then return it to the customer if no damages have occurred. That is basically saying we don't trust you as a guest. The hotel has no right to your money unless there has been damages in which I say charge them at that point. But to take money out of someone's account and keep it for no reason is in unexceptable to me. I will not stay there again as they had no reason or right to keep my money for that long as I left the room in good standing. Which in my mind wasn't that great for a 4 star rating. The free breakfast was coffee, bananas, boiled eggs and bagels/Muffins. Not in my mind considered a real breakfast. It should say free continental breakfast. Just another gimmick to get you in the door. Really disappointed in my stay. Traverse city is a beautiful place to visit, just won't stay at that hotel again.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
It was an great hotel and everything was outstanding.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
We had a great stay here. The hotel was clean, beds were comfortable, and staff was friendly.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Wish we would have stayed longer."
Our stay in Traverse City was part of our whirlwind tour of western Michigan, The hotel was very pleasant and the room was very comfortable. Our room did not face the bay but there was an enclosed upper walkway from which we enjoyed a cup of coffee.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
"Nice room and amenities"
We liked everything about our stay except that the satellite TV did not work during the rain.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014