All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
5050 West John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Family visit"
After researching hotels near DFW airport I decided to give BWP a try. The reviews were very favorable and I found the experience to be favorable as well. The hotel was very clean and quiet. Airport noise was minimal. The price is very competitive and the bed was comfortable. Air conditioning noise was also minimal. There aren't a lot of restaurants and such nearby but that wasn't an issue with me. I prefer to try out restaurants that I choose. The hotel was easy to find and being near the airport access to freeways is easy. Morning breakfast is OK for the money. If you want a full buffet you'll need to pay more $. The bathroom is a little small, but again, for the money this hotel is worth it.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"We Found a Welcoming Oasis at this Hotel!"
My friend and I (two female senior citizens) had missed our plane connection due to weather delays on our flight. Both of us were frazzled because of the horrible service we experienced with Spirit Airlines on both legs of our R-T vacation from Phoenix to Ft. Lauderdale for a cruise. Our experience with that airline was a nightmare. The man who greeted us at Best Western was an angel! He made us feel cared about and special right from the start. We would not have been treated more kindly or considerately by our own family. We had no luggage, since it was on its way to Phoenix without us, so we needed some extra things. He even loaned us his cell phone charger! We arrived at Best Western about 8 a.m., but were invited to enjoy breakfast while they expedited a room for us.
1 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2015
Christine
"Simply satisfied."
Because this was a business trip, we were out all day and late into the evening. The pool and fitness center were closed so we never got to use them. But they looked useful. All we can really rate is the front desk staff whom were very pleasant and the room overall. We have no complaints.
5 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Andrea
"Great stay close to DFW."
Our room was clean and service was perfect. Good stay for the money.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Zenna
"Will return"
The staff was helpful. Great breakfast. Excellent price. Perfect for what I needed for a quick trip!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2015
Bethany
"Nice motel close to airport"
Very nice suite room, very clean and modern and extremely comfortable king bed. A great find for an excellent value. Only reason I can see that the price is so good is that there are many other motels right next to each other in this area. We will definitely go back to this Best Western when we are in Dallas.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Leslie
"Comfortable Stay..."
I was very happy with my stay at this hotel. The service was amazing. The room was clean, and breakfast was great. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Krystal
"DFW hotel"
Needed a room for the night close to DFW, it was quiet, clean and very convenient
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Came to town for ACM Awards Show. This hotel was approximately 25 minutes from AT&T Stadium. The staff at check-in was friendly, private & efficient. They told us distance/time to where we would be visiting. The room was very nice, big & clean. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Beth
Very slow and dirty shuttle to/from airport. Certainly not a 4.1, which is what Expedia said.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Great friendly staff. Quick service to and from airport
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Dallas wedding"
Overall a great trip
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
rickee
"Wonderful"
We had a wonderful stay! The room was very clean, beds were very comfortable and breakfast was good! Would stay again!
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Perfect for a one night stay close to the airport."
The Best Western Plus DFW Hotel is ideally located close to the airport. The Hotel was perfect for a one night stay prior to leaving Dallas. The room was large and comfortable. The staff was very nice. The shuttle was a bit slow as it went to several hotels but was efficient and met our needs. There are no restaurants within walking distance,
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
K
"Excellent value"
Everything in room was very clean and new looking, not old or worn out. a/c/ heat was very quiet. no complaints
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Ok room but...."
Room was nice and clean. Shampoo and soap dispenser didn't work very well. I spilled my coffee in elevator and tried to tell one of the maids but apparently she didn't speak English.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"DFW Airport"
First time at a Best Western, & as a business traveler, I liked this hotel more so than some of the others that I have stayed at. I'm Definitely going to get registered with this hotel chain!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Sales & Service
"Excellent stay"
great place to stay. Room was very clean
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
joe
"Very nice for the price"
had to stay overnight for a layover. Very restful. Good breakfast.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Very Clean Hotel"
Vercy comfortable bed
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great room and priced right"
This is a great place. Staff was helpful and price is very good. Next time I need to get to DFW early this is the place I'm going to.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"Nice hotel, deceptive practices"
Our stay at the hotel started well as we showed up and were quickly checked in. Information about the shuttle to the airport was readily available. The first surprise occurred when we were told we had to pay for parking while we were gone. The listing said parking was free and every other hotel we stay at that offers free parking, it's until you pick up your car (up to two week usually). I mentioned what the listing said, and she told us if we didn't like it we could take our car to a parking company. That operation would've been more expensive after getting a cab back to the hotel, so we agreed to pay for their "$20 for 4 days" package (conveniently the length of our absence). We left the following morning without incident and found the room and amenities suitable. Upon return, we did as we were told and got our bags from baggage claim, then called for our return shuttle to the hotel. They said that they couldn't pick us up from that terminal since there was road construction there. That didn't seem to stop the numerous taxis, personal vehicles, and parking company buses. We were told by the receptionist that we needed to take an airport shuttle to another terminal, then call when we get there. This would be maddening, but doable if we weren't already outside security and unable to take the train. The shuttles outside the terminal weren't running either. She told us we'd have to pay for a taxi then. Completely unwilling to refund $40 cab or $20 parking.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Aaron
"Great value, roomy, near DFW"
Very comfortable, clean & lots of space. Great value, especially compared to nearby hotels. They have a shared airport shuttle and are 5 minutes from DFW. Some plane noise, as expected - not bad. Really comfy bed, desk and large separate sitting area w/couch & chairs. Only downside is there is no restaurant and nowhere you can walk to nearby. Front desk gave me take out menus, and also has a pretty well-stocked pantry of frozen meals and snacks. One complaint: breakfast does not start until 6:30 a.m., but it's free and above average.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Victoria
"A Trip to Dallas in the Snow"
It took us 9 hours to make a 3.5 hour trip to Dallas because the weather was so bad. Then we had a really hard time finding the hotel. I finally got through to the hotel by phone and a staff member gave us step by step directions from our location to theirs. What a relief to get out of the weather and into a warm, comfortable place. It would have been nice if there was a restaurant nearby but the closest one was several miles away and that wasn't happening. So we ordered pizza and relaxed in our lovely room. Comfortable big bed, couch and desk, wifi, TV, all the comforts of home. The expedia price with AARP discount was unbelievably low, especially for the quality that we got. Highly recommend.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Sydney
"clean, close, and comfortable stay"
After travel delays, this was a wonderful place to rest my head and get refreshed. It was quick, easy, and free to get to and from DFW airport. It was clear that the hotel had been updated, and the room was clean and lovely. There isn't a nearby restaurant for dinner, but the included continental breakfast was substantial.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
"Quick stay for overnight layover"
Called the hotel at 1am when my flight got in, they sent the shuttle right over to me up. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was perfect before my flight. Great overall.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Convenient, clean, cpmfortable"
Lobby, halls & room appeared updated. Quiet, clean room. Comfortable, new beds, clean bath. Everything worked, and staff was friendly, helpful & responsive. Negative: "complimentary" shuttle wouldn't pick up my granddaughter, who flew into DFW at 10:45pm in a severe ice storm. She found a taxi at her own expense, arriving much later. Positive: Shuttle did return granddaughter to airport at 4am, as scheduled. Concerned desk clerk refunded booking fee amount to cover taxi. Thank you, Oscar! Summary: Great experience! Definitely will recommend!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Glen
"Stranded by American Airlines"
Very nice clean hotel. It's close to the airport - the reason we stayed there do it's a bit noisy in the neighborhood but a much nicer hotel than I expected. Would stay there agsin
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
lisa
"A hidden gem close to DFW."
Stayed during an ice storm in Dallas. The room was clean and spacious. The work area was great. I would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Rita
"Stayed 1 night. Very clean, very comfortable."
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Every thing was very beautiful. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Claudine
"Too much noise, do not stay here."
you could hear planes take off and landing all night.can't sleep.i will never stay here again.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Freezing cold hot tub"
The hotel staff was incredibly helpful once we were at the hotel itself, however we called in advance before booking and asked if the hot tub and pool were open since they were outdoors. We were told yes they were. We assumed the pool may be too cool to use, but booked mainly because we wanted to soak in a hot tub after a long drive. The hot tub wasn't heated and was ice cold! It would have been nice to know and we would have booked elsewhere so we felt a little duped. The place is nice, clean, and well kept.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
"nice stary"
Not bad stay
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Misty
Got stranded with my wife and kids. Decent price and free shuttle to the airport
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
it was late and thank goodness we found an affordable and very clean room to rest in. hotel was very clean we were very satisfied with the room
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Forget sleeping!"
The pillows were horrendous. They felt like they were 10 years old - lumpy and uncomfortable. Lumpy fiber filled pillows do not make for a good nights sleep. The hotel itself was adequate but the primary responsibility of any hotel is to provide a clean environment conducive to a good nights sleep. This hotel failed miserably.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
irene
"I'd stay here again."
The staff is very nice. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Nona
"Business"
Stayed two days very comfortable
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Clean Hotel"
Stayed overnight before catching a flight at DFW. Impressed that an older hotel was kept very clean. Room was large, a suite and comfortable. Used the van service to the airport which was quick and convenient. I would stay there again when catching a flight out of DFW. Staff was very friendly.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Gail
"A VERY LAST MINUTE STAY..."
By that I mean we booked online & arrived 20 minutes later as we were flying from MIA to DFW, headed home to Denver. During the flight from MIA to DFW I became violently ill & was not allowed to continue on to Denver, but was booked on a flight for 1/19/2015. The front desk staff on 1/18/2015 checked us in & got us to our room. We requested extra blankets & they were quickly delivered. Within 2 hours, I realized that I needed medical attention. Husband contacted front desk staff, who ordered taxi to take us to nearest hospital. The car service (2 times cost of taxi) arrived in 10 minutes. After 5 hours in the ER being given IV fluids & medications, same car service picked us up and we were back at hotel quickly. We had an early flight & went to lobby at 5AM to catch airport shuttle. Even though it wasn't breakfast time, OSCAR, was WONDERFUL. He showed us 24 hour coffee/tea bar & I asked if I could buy a muffin or something from his snack bar. He offered us some "to go" breakfast items including muffins, yogurt and juice. We only took him up on the coffee/tea and muffins as I was starving but didn't want to put a lot on my stomach. Just having someone take the extra time and showing concern for their guests is HUGE to me. The ONLY negative I would have about this hotel is the location. There are no services to speak of such as grocery stores, restaurants, etc. and this may be detrimental for some. T
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"I'd stay again if I had to overnight at DFW"
The hotel is very close to DFW. It is not an elegant, charming facility but it was nice and clean; the room was very large and comfortable; the breakfast was good; and the DFW transport worked well. The price 92 (incl tax) was certainly a good deal.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Sandy
"DFW Best Western Plus"
We booked last minute from the airport and the shuttle driver was there to pick us up very quickly. The check-in was smoothe and we purchased a few items at the small shop next to the front desk; very reasonably priced. The room was right at the top of the stairs above the lobby and we were concerned about noise but it was not a problem. It was very clean with nice bedding and pillows. As we were only there for a brief overnight, we did not use the complimentary breakfast. The only downside was the jet noise out the window which we feel cannot be avoided at an airport hotel. Frankly, we were so tired, it was not a factor. As airline standby passengers who had had a miserable day of watching airplanes leave us behind, we found the Best Western to be a welcoming and comfortable oasis. We left on a 4 a.m. shuttle which was right on time and made it back to the airport easily. I would highly recommend this hotel .... best we used on the entire trip.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Very short stay (hours)"
We were only there for a few hours. Had a very early flight and didn't want to inconvenience family. The shuttle was perfect.
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
Cheryl
"Quick stay"
Quick stay b/c of a layover. Spacious room, handy hotel shuttle, great service.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Yes, a place to forget the airport all around"
Very pleasant staff, beautifully appointed, clean and spacious room (rather a large efficiency studio), quiet and relaxing. I will return whenever I should be forced to spend a night at DFW international airport. Only small disappointment - I am a Best Western Platinum Loyalty Card holder, but booked my room through hotel.com, unaware that the hotel therefore did not credit me with points and acknowledge my cardholder status. They said I would have had to book with them directly.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Erich
"No power"
Upon arriving to the hotel, the power was out & the hotel staff was not accommodating with help to navigate the dark hallways, nor assist with luggage. Furthermore, another family was there & there was no offer to help this family with their bill if they decided to go to another hotel that had power. If the staff had been more accommodating, it would have spoken volumes in terms of service & I would have been more apt to reserve another room at a later date.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
jennifer
"loved the stay"
Stay was excellent and rooms were very nice and clean
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"boomer-sooner"
The hotel was chosen because of its location to the airport and the reduced cost of the room. The room was clean, the bed was a bit to firm for my liking,and the pillows were to fat but otherwise it was a nice place to stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Terri
"Christmas"
Christmas trip to be with daughters
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Clean and nice. Staff were very helpful. Great advice of where to eat.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015