All hotels in Rome, Italy
Piazza Monteleone Di Spoleto 20, Rome, RM, 00191, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

"AWESOME STAY!"
Me and my best friend stayed at Hotel Fleming after getting kicked off a cruise ship in Rome! The staff was so accommodating- not even to mention we got a great price for a 4-star hotel! The room was very clean and very nice- the bathroom was clean and updated. I have never stayed in a European hotel before but if I ever have the chance to visit Rome again, I will definitely return. The listing says it is 2 miles from Rome, but maybe that is by car- it took us 20-25 minutes to actually get into Rome using public transportation. We did not mind though because the hotel was so nice! I would definitely recommend staying here!
3 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2014
"Nasty staff"
Everyone is aloof or unconcerned with assisting guests. The hotel is ckean, rooms spartan and breakfast buffet is bread and cake. No fruit. It's also a 15 euro cab ride from most sites.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"perfect"
everything is pertect .thank you
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Phir
Perfect !You need to have a car because the hotel is decentralized, but comfort, quality of service, understated elegance bedrooms and bathrooms up dates are of high standard. Excellent quality - price ratio. To return without fail.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Very bad breakfast...very low quality. Also, the girls at the reception were very unfriendly!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"bad hotel"
I was their for 3 days, far from centre no facilities small rooms ,not even small bottle of water in room, no wirless net work restaurant is also bad defiantly not go again.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
shilpa
Breakfast is rich. The hotel is in a quiet and beautiful neighborhood. There are 32 bus 250 m. from the hotel which leads to the metro station Ottaviano and the Vatican museums.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Very kind and helpful staff. Small room, very noisy (1st floor facing crowdy square). No temperature control. Persistent smell of air freshener, very annoying. Poor breakfast. Impossible parking. Even if the hotel is not far from downtown, it's hard to reach it, due to the traffic and poor viability.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Unfortunately they serve breakfast only till 10 or 10.30 am, so it is not easy if you go to sleep late the night before. They charge money extra to have breakfast in your room and it is a bit poor. Also Internet is not free of charge, as in other 4 stars hotels. For the rest everything was fine. The view on Rome from the balcony is very nice at night.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"I would definitely recommend!"
I was saddened to read the posts of unhappy travelers. I was traveling on my own and had a wonderful experience. I owe most of that to the staff at the hotel. The were incredibly knowledgeable about the surrounding area, use of the public transportation to see the sites and anything I needed help with. The hotel is not located in the center of Rome and if you do your research prior to arriving you will quickly figure that out. It is, however, in a lovely residential area that is a nice escape after seeing the sites and walking all day. One thing I would have liked at the hotel is a spa but did not in anyway hamper my travels. Thank you to the wonderful staff at the Hotel Fleming who made my trip unforgettable!
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
justanamerican
"Regular hotel far from rome"
It was regular everything but i wil never recomend this hotel because the breakfast is awful and the beds and matress are as You are in prision!
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
anonymous
Great hotel in great location in good price with perfect breakfast. Near to vatican city by bus,the bus stop is 5 minutes from the hotel.Close to hotel you can find some great local restaurants and pizzerias.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
It would have been nice to have a bidet also in the bathroom. And a shower curtain because when having a shower the water after wards was everywhere on the floor.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Unfriendly Staff and Inconvenient Location"
I would not recommend the Grand Hotel Fleming to anyone traveling to Rome. The hotel is not on the metro line so it is very difficult to get to the center of Rome without taking an expensive taxi ride. The staff of the Grand Hotel Fleming left much more to be desired. Not only were selected staff members rude, but they were also unhelpful. My friend and I took a cab from the airport to the hotel and it cost 70 Euros. I read somewhere (I believe on the hotel's website) that a cab from the airport to the hotel should cost 48 Euros, but that is completely untrue. When I asked one of the hotel employees why my cab ride was so expensive, he literally told me that it was not his problem. The staff also told my friend and I that we could take a bus into the center of Rome. The staff did not tell us that we should buy a ticket before we get on the bus and they did not tell us that the bus would not take us into the center of the city. We literally had to take a cab from the middle of nowhere because of their terrible directions. The internet in the hotel did not work during my entire stay and the staff seemed in no hurry to fix this problem. Since the internet was not working, my friend and I had to pay for internet service at another hotel in Rome. The only positive aspects of my stay at this hotel were hat there was a breakfast included in our overall cost, that there was air conditioning in our room and that the price of the stay was affordable.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2013
Colleen
"Close to the gym."
I thibk it was a nice hotel. Good location to gym and only about 15-20 minutes outside downtown with collective transportation. The things that could have been better was the breakfast. More things to choose from, likely healthier alternatives. Fish for example, but it was okay. The cleaning service was great, but not the maintenance of the room.
4 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2012
The hotel is hardly worth 3 stars and definitely not 4. Though it is quite ok but anybody would be disappointed while expecting 4 stars service.
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
Breakfast was better than our quite low expetations for Italian breakfast. Do not have any other meals at the hotel before they have changed their kitchen policies!!! Dinner at the hotel was definately our worst meal in Rome - all three courses.
Other trip Sep 15, 2012
"Good price"
No Internet have to pay
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
Misty
The food served for breakfast was delicious. The cleanliness and all the service was more than expected. So it is a great hotel. The only disadvantage is its distance from the center part of the city. It takes like 35minute to get by bus to the Vatican. And the buses are rare.
Other trip Aug 30, 2012

"Love staying here"
Great stay. Love this hotel! This is the second time here. Situated in a nice quite area. Only a bus away from central rome. Nice rooms, modern and very clean as well.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
SHARON
"Don't stay here if you want to sleep at night!"
The hotel itself is reasonable, it is out of the city centre but taxis and buses make it easy to get around. However we had two major problems, the first being that the hotel is used by big tour companies so it's really noisy with people coming and going at all hours of the day and night, we couldn't sleep because of the noise for most of our stay. The second problem was the exorbitant charges made by UK.hotels, which we only discovered when we booked an extra night directly with the hotel, we'd been charged double the hotel room rate! We actually moved out of this hotel and booked into an apartment just to get some sleep and save some money!
7 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Mr JR
"Rome to remember"
The time spent in this lovely establishment would be in my opinion rated very well. With all my personal need address in a prompted and professional manner. Thanks to all the beautiful staff at Hotel Fleming Rome.
2 night business trip Dec 25, 2014
"Big tour group hotel far from central Rome"
I stayed in this hotel as part of a tour and it was a 20 minute, expensive taxi ride from central Rome. The hotel itself was clean and tidy, the continental breakfast was very average. Staff at the desk weren't very helpful when we asked where to go, though luckily we found a bus that took us into the city and our tour bus also took us in. The wi-fi was a very patchy connection and we had to get new login details every day. I was woken on the first night multiple times as other tour groups were knocking on my door and making a lot of noise going through the corridors.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"very good"
Very good
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Bamidele onadein
Its a nice hotel for those who want a decent hotel without spending a fortune. We had a room on the 4th floor with a view of the mountains which was lovely. It's a 20 min bus ride from the nearest metro station, Ottaviano (near the vatican city). Only thing that annoyed me was that the "double bed" was just two single mattresses pushed together.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Davey
"Great hotel location"
In such a cute neighborhood, and you really feel the culture. Great staff and service.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"all round good value"
clean-good service-good location -bar and restaurant------ this the 8thtime we have stayed at hotel FLEMING
2 night business trip May 21, 2014
paul and joan
"Very good enjoyed it"
Very enjoyable stay nice staff lunch time buffet could be improved lack of chice
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
graham
"VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!"
I was not greeted by any of the front desk staff on my arrival. The other members of staff were not courteous. A simple hello when I bumped into them at the hall way or reception area would have been greatly appreciated. The television in my room was not working on my arrival and did not get fixed until the morning after. I was amazed that being a 4 star hotel there were no tea/coffee making facilities in the room. I do recommend other would be guests to stay in this hotel. I would have have had a better customer service in a B&B. A simple hello would have gone a very long way.
3 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2013
NR Tadena
"good for the price"
I enjoyed staying here. Rooms were clean, breakfast was not bad. As for location , it's not as bad as the reviews. Over all I will recommend it.
8 night romance trip Nov 15, 2013
"Dissapointment. 4 star hotel? A joke!"
Not worth 4 stars. Reception lady very rude and not helpful at all. Breakfast mediocre. Not a service you expect from a four star hotel! And i am emphasisng the four stars! You have to pay for wifi, you are taxed for being a tourist. No facilities. For me it is a 2 star hotel at the best. Should take away the two stars and lower the prices. I payed 400 pounds for 4 nights and i feel it was a ripoff. Terrible location. Lift takes for ever. Ecerything was bad. Cannot describe it. Dont go to this hotel,!!!,, and DO NOT trust top secret hotels!!
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
"Overall, a good hotel for every need."
It was exactly as I expected. No more, no less. The balcony is very big, but you won't be able to see a lot. Still, very pleasant during the warm night. Room was tidy, spotless. Bathroom very clean. I haven't seen members of staff at all. They did not bother us. Breakfast was pretty good.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Dejan
"Pretty good"
The hotel was being reonvated when I stayed, and was put in one of the newly finished rooms - very neat and tidy and well presented - comfortable and functional. Breakfast was pretty good, and the hotel for the most part was pretty quiet with the contractors considerately not starting until 8am and then mostly working quietly. Staff were friendly, and overall the hotel was just great.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2013
"not impressed"
I am not happy with the serice I received. ..very boring breakfast, TV went broken after swiching on. I have not been informed about additional fee during check out ..extra 3 euro per night, nor iron at reception to borrow...I could give just 1,5 star NOT 4!!!!
2 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"Quiet good value hotel"
Hotel and room clean and tidy. Room was compact and space used to a maximum, as was bathroom, had bath with shower, which was good and made up for the minimal space. Housekeeping excellent, breakfast offered good choice. Reception staff could show more interest, often had to wait while staff talked or did other things. Hotel is about 45 - 60 mins from centre, however reception staff not very helpful or knowledgeable about different options to get into city. Having worked out the best route for ourselves managed to reduce it to under 45 mins with good bus/tram connections. Found quickest route was metro to Flaminioa Piazza del Popolo, no. 2 tram to Mancini, then bus 232.
Other trip Nov 24, 2012
Duncan
"Great Hotel - get your transport sorted though!"
Really enjoyed our stay in Rome. The Hotel was brilliant - only real issue was transport but we got that sorted pretty quickly - if you stay here, the number 32 bus goes almost right to the vatican otherwise the 232 goes to Mancini square where you can get a tram into Popolo where you can walk or take the Metro to anywhere!
Other trip Nov 8, 2012
Greener
"I would recommend it."
We were a bit disappointed with a quality of food, especially coffee, not what we expected to get in Italy.
Other trip Sep 7, 2012
Aneta

personale gentilissimo, ambiente pulito e accogliente ritornero volentieri.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Massimo
IT
Nous avons eu une minie suite au lieu d'une chambre classique qui possédait un canapé un peu défraîchi. .. dommage. Pour le reste rien à dire. Nous n'avons pas pris de repas ni de petit déjeuner. Mais nous serions bien resté plusieurs nuits. ...
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
FR
"Giudizio relativo a hotel Fleming"
. L'hotel è stato scelto perché si trova in prossimità della casa di cura Paideia. Il soggiorno era quindi funzionale a prestazioni sanitarie. Le camere sono pulite, la colazione è di qualità appena sufficiente( prodotti troppo industriali), il personale è cortese e disponibile. L'hotel è nel suo complesso di buona qualità senza però raggiungere le quattro stelle che lo qualificano.
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Moreno
IT
"l'acquisto on line è una fregatura...."
Dal prezzo di acquisto online spendi il doppio tra tasse di soggiorno 6.50 a persona, 5 euro per la colazione a parte che non si è mai visto, 15 euro parcheggio auto, oltre ad avere la stanza vicino l'ascensore che non ci ha fatto chiudere occhio....
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"4 dagen in rome"
Onbeleeft personeel hotel is amper 3 sterren waard maar heeft 4 sterren op de site, geen voorzieningen zoals waterkoker of koffie/ water op kamer verkrijgbaar. Kamer is heel basic niet 4 sterwaardig meer 2 tot 3 sterren waardig, pluspunt is het ontbijt buffet, deze was qua prijs en qua aanbod goed te noemen.
Other trip May 6, 2015
saskia
NL
"Weekend på Grand hotel Flemming."
Fint och rent hotell. Helt ok frukost, var inte så dyr heller. Fint område, men ligger inte så nära centrum som vi trodde. Finns dock busshållsplats i närheten där det avgår en del bussar. Rummet var lagom i storlek och rent. Nackdelen var att sängen var hård. Inte alls bekväm och sova i. Personalen var trevlig men inte så hjälpsam. Vi ville ha taxi för att ta oss in till stan, och istället för att ringa till en taxi hänvisade dom oss att vänta ute vid gatan o fånga upp en taxi. Helt okej hotell, lagom pris.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Ruaa
SE
"Hôtel accueillant."
Hôtel plutôt sympathique à environ 1h30 de l'aéroport de Fiumicino en transport. Assez accessible pour rejoindre le centre de Rome en transport environ 45mn. Pour accéder à l'hôtel en transport le plus simple est le métro A (arrêt Ottaviano puis le bus 32 (arrêt Flaminia Besagna). Attention, en soirée les derniers métro s'arrête à 21h30, il est donc assez difficile de rentrer à l'hôtel en transport. Prévoir un taxi pour environ 17€. Service de chambre impeccable, certains employés de l'hôtel parlent français. Le jeune homme s'occupant du bar est vraiment très sympathique est nous a aidé pour notre retour à l'aéroport afin d'éviter les 60€ de taxi. Carrefour Market a 2 pas de l'hôtel. Taxe de séjour néanmoins assez élevé (6€ par jr et par personne) et pas de chaîne de Tv française. Chambre correct pour 2 personnes. Hôtel a recommandé.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Lily
FR
"Un falso grande Hotel"
é un vecchio Hotel quattro stelle rimesso a nuovo ,con scarsa manutenzione e il personale sottodimensionato rispetto il bacino di utenza.Il prezzo non vale il pacchetto offerto.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"trattattamento pessimo"
Accoglienza pessima. Camere sbagliate e cambiate. Tempi di attesa lunghissimi. Personale non collaborativo. Conto errato e si sono rifiutati di correggerlo con scuse inverosimili
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
francesco
"Consigliabilissimo."
Facile da raggiungere,personale disponibile e cordiale, camere accoglienti e costo giustificato dal servizio offerto. La scelta che rifarei!
1 night trip Feb 23, 2015
salvatore
"Morgenmad"
Ualmindelig god morgenbuffet
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
DK
"Altamente consigliato"
Posizione dell'hotel ottima con i mezzi pubblici, prenotazione facile e corrispondente a ciò che ho trovato in hotel. Camera pulita, personale molto gentile.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015