All hotels in Rome, Italy
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereVia Nomentana 29, ( Porta Pia ), Rome, RM, 00161, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

Unique, boutique hotel. Not bad but needs some improvements. The in-room standing AC unit took a significant amount of time to cool the room. Using it also requires the window to be open so the traffic noise was a little much. Staff was very helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Nice hotel, ok location, needs renovation"
Hotel lobby and first floor very well decorated, but floor 2-4 need renovation (stained carpets, broken or worn furniture). Warm breakfast was great. Staff very friendly and helpful. Bus stop few feet away. price very reasonable and area safe.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
nadia
"Great experience..."
We stayed three nights at this hotel to end a two week vacation traveling around Italy. We loved it! Very clean, very comfortable, polite and helpful staff, great breakfast buffet every morning. The only negatives were that our fridge didn't work but they immediately offered a different room and it was pretty noisy from street noise well into the wee hours of the morning but we would absolutely stay in this hotel again and would definitely recommend to our friends!
debbie
"Good Hotel"
This was my second time to stay at this hotel. The first time was better because we had a family room and a double superior room with a street view. But this time when i was booking i overlooked that it was an economy room. It was nicely decorated and very clean. But it was very compact yet good to stay in for its value. You take bus 90 from the termini and it drops you of at porta pia right in front of the hotel on the other side of the street. Also on the same street of the hotel there is a bus stop right in from of the hotel door. Take bus 62, it takes you everywhere, to all the major attractions of Rome. Very convenient. The breakfast is a basic kind of breakfast. . Bread, croissant, coffee, tea, juice, eggs, cheese, and canned fruits. Stay at this hotel it is good.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Not 4 star, but pretty convenient location"
Make sure you read all the reviews before you decide if you want to stay here. Rooms are tiny, but it worked for my friend and me. Showers are super tiny even for me, but it's private so that's a plus. Wifi is terrible. It may be free but the coverage is horrible. Even in the wifi room they have. You might as well just hang out by the front desk, because that's really the only place it works. Free breakfast was pretty decent. Pastries, scrambled eggs, yogurt, coffee. When you leave the hotel, you need to leave your key with the front desk, just an fyi. There's tourist tax in Italy. For hotels they charge you based on the rating of the hotel. I would not call this a 4-star hotel, but they charge you like it is. The location was pretty convenient. It is located a 10 min walk from a metro station and about a 15-20 minute walk from Termini. There are some yummy restaurants very close by.
4 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Nice hotel, very helpful staff"
Nice hotel, very Roman style interior, small room but very comfortable and good facilities, free breakfast but terrible food, great location nearby bus stop. Very helpful staff, took care our luggage, showed us which bus to go around the city. Overall very nice hotel
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Ed
"Nice and Artistic Hotel"
It was very fantastic space and comfortable environment
4 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Nice place and easy bus connections to all of Rome"
This was our second stay here ( 4 days pre cruise ) and we like this hotel a lot. Major express Bus stop is right outside the front door, and the bus service in Rome is excellent. All of the staff spoke English and were very friendly and helpful.( Including the bell hop and the restaurant Manager) Rome was as expected for late November, COLD and WET, but the hotel was warm and comfortable. Hotel is simply beautiful inside and the Buffet breakfast was pretty good and HOT (Not a continental breakfast) two elevators so NO steps to climb. There is a delightful little Bar/lounge on the roof which would be wonderful on warm summer evenings. Our room was in the front on the forth floor, overlooking the major street, but was still quiet at night. Rooms are small but that's normal for Europe, and enough room for our luggage (A LOT) Whole place was CLEAN!! Did not use WiFi, but hotels computer for internet was free and convenient. Free maps and very good advice on any place we wanted to go. Several good local restaurants within a block.
4 night trip Nov 20, 2013
Ray and Susan
"horrible hotel no service at all"
horrible hotel, Amaizing city,no wifi at all on my room , no costumer service, people not nice at the front desk, after i complined once about wifi , the never said hi to me for the rest my stay. they charged me city taxes only pay in cash they said, never never again in this hotel. i will be back to italy again NEVER TO TURNER HOTEL AGAIN. NEVER!
6 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
Jose L Perez
"Off the beaten path"
The hotel staff was attentive and helpful in telling us about the local sites and places to eat. The room was clean, if just a little small. The bathroom was standard for Europe. The bed was two twins pushed together. The roof top lounge was a little disappointing in its comfort. The elevator cannot go to all the floors; you have to take two different elevators for some of the floors, i.e., the 4th.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Great hotel not too far from the sights of Rome"
beautiful hotel! The room was small, but the bed comfortable. From the hotel we were able to walk to Colosseum, Trevi fountain, Spanish Steps, etc. Full breakfast and wifi too. Recommend!
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
steph
"old school italian, too old."
Very Nice staff.... very helpful, and positive That said, its an old hotel. with old plumbing, septic, rugs, blah blah. I paid for a big bed,(the hotel is already waay overpriced to be this OLD) but because i was one person they tried to put me in a single. Im 6'3, so after a big protest, they found another room. dark and old, two single were put together to become a king? ugh. but a bed i could sleep in. A shower that i was bigger than, made the whole room a mess. Just not for me.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2013
"Better than average in the area"
Better than average hotels in Termini area... It really doesn't say much. Termini is a very poor area. The closer you get to the station, the worse it gets. The attention at front desk is good. The room was clean. The bathroom was small, but functional. Would I came back? I am not sure. I will probable consider an hotel further away from the station, even if this implicates the need to take taxi when I need to carry the luggage. Any other time, public transportation is good anywhere in Rome.
4 night family trip Aug 27, 2013
"Better than average hotels in Termini area"
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"Nice Hotel, very friendly staff"
Excellent location and very friendly staff. Comfortable rooms and good facilities
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"turner hotel"
Staff over all wasn't very friendly, there was an old piece of cake in the fridge and hotel didn't have any ice!
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
fernando
"Close to city center"
Nice and comfortable hotel close to city center. Interesting furniture and indoor architecture, nice to stay ...
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Close to everything. Near metro, bus and good food"
I loved staying at Turner and my trip to Rome. I did all the city by foot. If you like to eat good pastas and good pizzas, go to te little restaurants near the fontana di trevi. Loved the pantheon and the coliseum.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Pedro Miguel
"Awesome Hotel"
Business or Leisure in my opinion. I didn't get on my flight and I needed a convenient hotel to stay at for the night that was close to the main train station in Rome an that had wifi. I found Hotel Turner had a single room for 56$ and it fit my requirements so I booked it. I was expecting no-frills, just a basic hotel. I got lost getting there, because I was in a rush and hadn't looked up proper directions, so I walked into a hotel to ask for a map and directions. It was really fancy and I was so pleased that they were even willing to help me. Funny story - it ended up being hotel turner where I had my reservation. I was shocked that I got such a cheap room at such an awesome place. The staff was very helpful, breakfast included (didn't eat it, but it was available!) free wifi all over the hotel, they even had a lounge with an available desktop computer for use, on the roof they have a very charming patio with chairs and and inside bar. My room was perfect for what I needed. Small, but one person doesn't need much room. And if I wanted to spread out then, the down stairs lounge was available. Overall, I had a great stay there. it was a charming hotel, with a convenient location. not in the heart of things (which I don't particularly enjoy) but so close to the station with all the and buses and even right outside their place the 60 bus which goes to the other main bus area in the city.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
Great service, clean rooms, the biggest downside was that there were two twin mattresses pushed together to make out queen bed so we were falling through the crack the whole time. Location is great, close to the bus stop and not far from termini station.
4 night business trip May 29, 2013
"Great Hotel and very Friendly"
Great Hotel and very friendly Staff. Though we only spoke English they did a great job of helping us get going in the right direction and even got a cab for us when needed.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Beautiful hotel, stunning decor, fantastic price. Lovely friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely recommend!
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
"Beautiful hotel with old world charm."
Hotel staff is very helpful and knowledgable about buses, trains, restaurants, etc. Hotel interior is absolutely gorgeous (I've never seen so many types of marble!) and room was always well kept with no disturbances from any persistent house keepers, although room had a funky smell that wouldn't go away. Free breakfast in the morning was a plus- juice, coffee, pastries, yogurt, etc. all was very tasty. A short walk to a local super market, pizzeria, and gelatoria. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend and if my travels ever put me in Rome for a night again, I would be happy to stay here once more.
Other trip Mar 21, 2013
"just ok"
Hotel experience was ok , just ok. Very very small rooms and tiny bathroom.
Other trip Nov 24, 2012
"Disappointing"
My daughter and I were traveling together. When we checked in, we went to our room only to discover that instead of the two twin beds we requested when we booked, we had one twin bed. We went back down to the desk where we got an arguement. She showed me a paper that said one or two twin beds. I showed her mine that said two twin beds. The reservation was for two adults. After about a half hour, she reluctantly gave us another room. The second room was not nearly as nice as the first one (not withstanding the bed situation). It looked like the hotel was originally two different hotels that were later combined. Half of the hotel was nowhere near as nice as indicated on the hotels.com website. Our room was in the worse half. The room was small but OK. The bathroom was uncomfortably tiny. The shower was so small you could barely stand in it without touching the walls. The location of the hotel wasn't bad but very far from all the places we wanted to go. We would not stay there again.
4 night family trip Sep 15, 2012
"Well located within Rome, recommend it to everyone"
We have enjoyed our short stay and would be pleased to come back again!
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"Andrea Farnya Visit -April 2012"
Generally the hotel was GOOD in terms of Quality of Staff Service, in case of any information or any place needed, the room service and their staff were perfect as well and i thanks them very much, the hotel location is ideal as it's near to city center which make things easy for me to access any location i'd like to visit. and the breakfast is very good. well every thing was ok except the WIFI access as the internet connection was all time failed or disconnected or sometimes so slow when i'm connected, on which i hope you will consider this non-official complain to work to fix it. Lately, if the occasion to come to Roma another time i'd prefer have my stay with you. Thank you & regards.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012

"Nomantana porta pia Turner hotel"
My girlfriend and I stayed here for a week at the end of may this year and found it to be very comfortable with extremely helpfull and friendly staff, the location had excelant access to the buses as it on on the main road, the trams are only a few minutes walk away and the metro is only ten minutes walk. The breakfast was varied and would often stay open past the 10am finishing time, there was a lovely little bar on the 6th floor with an in-closed roof top terrace which didn't offer any great views but was no less nice to relax in, plus it was a great little sun trap in the morning. All in all we loved our stay there and would happily book again. The surrounding area looked a bit rough and ready at first but after exploring and getting to know the area little we found it to be quite friendly with some great little restaurants.
5 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Shaun
"could have been better"
Not as described or expected, room was small and certainly not like the photo's or with all the facilities expected, the internal hotel bar was never open and the garden bar was only open at night, shower was not very clean or in a hygienic condition and we had to leave room keys each time we went out which lacked security for ourselves, won't be staying there again and not good value for money as there would have been better options available.
7 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Absolutely Gem"
Great hotel, lovely staff, perfect location, clean and luxury rooms.Very close to all the sight seeings, super wifi connectivity. Very good restaurants around, pizza shops. I will recommend to my friends and family.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Minni
"Nice Hotel, in a very pleasant area."
A very good stay, staff were helpful and friendly. hotel is in a very nice area just 100 yds fro British Embassy and a very important gateway into the city (Garibaldis porta pia ...break through the wall) to give Rome its independence. a great place nearby makes vodka spaghetti and great T-bone stakes.
Weekenders
"Short break in Rome"
Enjoyed 3 nights at this hotel to enable us to see the sights. It's around a 15 minute walk from the terminii in a quieter part of the city. The hotel has lots of character with its painted ceiling, busts and pictures. Staff were helpful and friendly and offered advice on restaurants and bus routes. Room was small but ok for us and the availability of Sky sports on tv was great for the football (Champions league!). There was a bus stop outside the hotel if you didn't fancy walking which was just as well as the Vatican would have been around an hour's walk (15 minutes on the bus). Overall, a good place to stay.
Ian
"Just right."
Great hotel with fantastic service. Thank you. Although away from main centre. Easy bus ride from literally outside the building taking only 10 mins. Great price / value.
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"Nice hotel 10 min walk from termini"
Nice hotel,close to all amenities would recommend close walk to the beautiful borghese gardens
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
wes
"20min walk from Rome centre, great value for money"
Considering you don't really spend any time in your hotel at all, this was pretty much perfect! Lovely powerful shower which made up for the beds being a little uncomfortable, but what beds are comfy in cheap and cheerful hotels?! It took us about 20mins to walk to the centre of Rome, which only got tiring towards the end of our 4 nights! I do remember seeing a metro station right outside the hotel though, if you'd rather get transport! The staff at the hotel were wonderful, we were waiting for a taxi to the airport at 3:30am and the gentleman at reception offered to make us breakfast! All in all, do not hesitate to book this hotel, it's not perfect but definitely not a problem...unless you consider yourself pretentious, then don't haha :)
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Nadia
"nice hotel"
staff very helpful,and friendly would use again, it would be nice maybe to add a kettle as after a day sightseeing you are shattered and being English lol ,a tea or coffee in your room would of gone down a treat.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
sue
"good time in Rome"
really enjoyed in hotel, clean, nice location, helpful staff,
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
shuja
"Three nights in Rome"
The staff were excellent, and although there were some works being carried out in part of the lobby, the general appearance of the hotel was excellent.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
"decent 3 star hotel"
average hotel, rooms too congested
4 night trip Aug 9, 2014
RDC
"Nostalgic feeling of being in an antique hotel"
The hotel is nice and clean in an old-fashioned decoration and reasonable with the price. Good breakfast, good access and warm reception. You will be charged additionally 3$/person/night as a 4* hotel (and you should have coins! as they may not have the change). The hotel in reality is close to 3*. A new TV was working also in an old-fashioned (analogue) way having statics!!! Old keys should be deposited with the reception.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
Ami
"Central and distinctive hotel."
Lovely hotel with an old world charm. Very warm and helpful staff.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Remitrom Australia"
within in walking distance of Trevi fountain (15 minutes), Pantheon another 5 minutes. Local buses stop almost outside the doors. staff are very pleasant and helpful. The grand entrance is beautiful and shows what the hotel was like at its peak, but sadly although the photos do show what the rooms are like, unfortunately when you get in them they are very much I need of a good maintenance man and a lick of paint.
3 night family trip May 26, 2014
Remitrom Austalia
"Lovely hotel"
What you see in the pictures are exactly what you get; the hotel lobby and the room's baroque designs makes it charming and romantic. The room is spacious. There's a toilet, bidet and bath tub. The hotel is a 15-20 min walk to Fontana di Trevi, although there's a bus station right outside the hotel - bus 62 takes you directly to and from Via Del Corso which is the main shopping area and within close proximity to main tourist attractions, bus 90 takes you near The Vatican, bus 60 is just 2 stops away from Roma Termini.
3 night trip with friends May 6, 2014
SG
"Not a 4 star hotel"
Pros: 1) Friendly staff: never had any issues with reception, bar staff, restaurant staff, etc. 2) Location is excellent. It's outside the city walls, but you're right by a bus stop (5 min to centre of Rome) or you can just walk to the centre in 15 min. Cons: 1) This is not a 4 star hotel. I'm not exactly sure how Italy's hotel grading system works, but if you've been anywhere else in the world where "4 stars" actually means something, you will be disappointed. 2) No room service - 4 star hotel? 3) Rock hard beds. 4) Aircon didn't work. This was especially frustrating because if you leave the window open it is VERY noisy. It's either heat and quiet, and cool and noisy! 5) Entire hotel smells like stale smoke. 6) The buffet breakfast is abysmal. Dodgy scrambled eggs, some heavily processed ham, and some airplane-food-esque croissants. 7) You have to leave your room keys at reception when you exit. This is 2014, why aren't you using cards? 8) You'll be charged 3EUR per person per night as a 'resort tax' of some sort. This is 3EUR instead of 2EUR because this is supposedly a "4 star" hotel. 9) Rooms are absolutely tiny. Overall, I'm sorry to say I will not stay at this hotel again. It was relatively priced (not cheap, not expensive), but I'm pretty sure I could've found a comparative 2 star hotel (which this is) for a cheaper price. Judging by all the previous reviews, it appears I'm not alone. Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2014
Kevin C
"pleasant classic hotel"
nice hotel. just 2 bus stops from city center. u can see straight away that i used to be really luxurious hotel but great days are behind now. still it was a nice stay
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Greg
"On the very outskirts of old Rome"
I'm married with two children. This holiday was taken with two friends to Rome for a city break. The staff were very nice and the breakfast was lovely. We shared a room and it was small, the beds were smaller than single beds with one bed being a camp bed with a large divet in the middle! The bathroom was also small with a very large sink and a very tinny shower, that if the door was closed fully you couldn't move!! But clean and the shower was hot! Not quite what we thought we booked, but made the most of it.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Mother of two
"Good value hotel outside the city walls"
Great location and good hotel, pharmacy next door, supermarket across the road, bus stop directly outside the hotel, 10mins walk from the nearest metro stop. Good value family restaurants in the area.
4 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
Pat
"great hotel"
ok, so the rooms arent massive, but how much time are you actually going to spend in your hotel in Rome? we had to wait a while to check in, but we did have an early flight, but that gave us time to explore the area and discover some restaurants, where the supermarket is, local bars, so although at the time it was a little annoying, in actual fact it wasnt such a bad thing, and they still let us check in early..... the lady on reception was lovely, great english, showed us the best public transport routes, showed us where the sites were on the map too great guy who works in the bar, really friendly too...... need to let people know to ONLY TAKE AN OFFICIAL TAXI OUTSIDE THE AIRPORT, DO NOT GET IN ANYTHING OTHER THAN AN OFFICIAL TAXI, WE GOT STUNG FOR 150 EUROS BY TAKING AN UNOFFICIAL TAXI, SHOULD BE 50 EUROS......BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"Very Bad"
I didn't stay, i found a below two stars standard . I payed double price of the rate offered (yes, i got a refund of half of it, but still i didn't stay) .
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
Karim AFIFI
"Classy hotel"
We had a great long weekend in the Turner hotel. We are bored with new hotels with boring rooms and wanted something different. We certainly got that. A lovely hotel. It isn't in the centre of Rome. But the tube is 8 minutes away and only costs €1.50 to get anywhere on the two lines. A great 4 days.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013